Wild Flower Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers

***

Miguel was back home, seated on the couch in his living room. He was just in a cargo short and tank top. His hair was loose and he was still thinking about what had happened between him and Christian back at his office. He felt as confused as hell. He was in pain but not pain like he had been in ever since he was really young. This time it was completely different. His heart was saying something.

Miguel was seated with his legs on the couch, trying to erase the kiss from his mind or anything to do with Christian. He was holding a glass of wine and he was a little drank but he liked it like that. He didn't want to think about it that much.

"Hey!" He heard Brian's voice.

Brian was surprised when he saw the state Miguel was in. He was not looking like himself. It was not like him to be drinking like that. He quickly rushed to him and grabbed the glass of wine from him and put it away.

"Hey!" Miguel tried to get up, reaching for the glass. "Give me back my wine. I really need it."

"No!" Brian grabbed his hand, pushing the glass away. It felt to the floor and broke.

"Now look what you've done." Miguel snapped, gripping his long hair hard. "What are you doing?"

"I am here trying to stop you from whatever it is you are thinking of doing." He quickly sat on the couch with Miguel. "What's wrong with you? Why are you drinking?"

"I am drinking because I feel like it." He growled impatiently. "How's that supposed to be your problem?"

"Now I am sure something is wrong with you." Brian said in a raised voice. "You can talk to me. I am ready to listen and..."

"Don't be ridiculous." Miguel chuckled bitterly. "Just give me the bottle and..."

"You can't lie to me, Miguel." Brian shook his head, looking deep into Miguel's eyes. "Something is bothering you so spill it out."

Miguel looked at Brian and tried to say something else but he stopped before he even opened his mouth. He knew Brian didn't deserve what he was giving him. After all, the guy was really good to him and he trusted him.

"I want you, Miguel!" He remembered Christian's words.

A tear went down Miguel's cheek which he quickly rubbed but more came down. He tried to hide them from Brian but he couldn't.

"He kissed me again." He said in a voice filled with pain. "Christian came to my office today and he kissed me again." He cried softly. "Do you know the funny thing?" He chuckled, getting up from the couch.

Brian could see Miguel's pain and it affected him too but he didn't know what to do anymore. He just wanted to help Miguel but the boy was really stubborn.

"I couldn't stop him again." He chuckled in pain, trying to rub his tears. "I couldn't even push him away when he came closer to me. It was like he had me frozen. I couldn't move."

"Then why did you let him kiss you?"

"I don't know." He yelled. He felt he needed to vent out his anger on something, anyone. "I just don't know what he did to me."

"I will tell you." Brian got up, smiling brightly at him.

"You think this is funny." Miguel snapped. "I can't believe this, Brian. You are supposed to be helping me out here and..."

"It's because you are in love him."

"No!" he yelled, pulling on his hair. "I don't wanna hear that. I am not in love with him."

"Then how do you explain what you feel."

"I don't know." Miguel chuckled. He was confused as hell. "I don't know what he is doing to me but I don't like it at all. I don't want it to happen at all. I don't like it."

"But you are in love with him." Brian argued, getting closer to him. "This guy is really in love with you. I know that he does love you so why don't you give him a chance?" He asked, trying to get to Miguel. "I am sure he is the right guy for you."

Miguel felt more tears pouring down his face. He sat on the couch and buried his face between his palms. When he raised his face, Brian was kneeling in front of him and he was looking straight into his face.

"What are you afraid of?" He gave a gloomy sigh. "Tell me the truth, Miguel."

Miguel cried softly, shaking his head. He rubbed his tears slowly as the pain in his heart increased. He knew Brian was just trying to help him out.

"I don't want to go through the pain I went through." His voice was barely above a whisper. He was shaking in fear. "I don't want another heart break. I don't think love is for me."

"But you can't fight it." Brian grinned. "You don't choose what your heart wants. Your heart wants what it wants. Why don't you give the poor guy a try and..."

"I don't..."

"All men are not the same." He assured, rubbing on his hands. "Some men are monsters and they have no feelings at all. But most of the men are really nice and sincere. I feel this Christian is sincere with you. This country is filled with corrupt and evil men but even the honest ones exist." He said. "I know you had a traumatic experience three years ago but forget about it and just give this guy a chance."

Miguel just got more confused with Brian's advice. He just didn't know what to do anymore. There was just a lot in his mind that he didn't want to accept. Brian might have been right but Miguel couldn't just accept that. He had accepted the person he felt was the right guy three years ago but he had been wrong. What if the same thing happened? He was confused.

"I know this is gonna be hard. But I won't force you into anything. This is gonna be the decision you are gonna have to make on your own depending on what you think."

Miguel cried even more but Brian smiled brightly at him. "Come here." Brian opened his arms. "You could use a hug now."

Miguel chuckled bitterly and then threw himself in Brian's arms. He knew Brian loved him so much. That moment he wished Brian was his brother or maybe if he had a brother just like Brian things would have been better. But he was an only child.

"Thanks, Brian." He held him tighter. "You are really important to me."

"I love you too." Brian chuckled, rubbing on his back. "I will always be here for you."

Miguel somehow felt happy when Brian hugged him tightly. He felt safe in his arms and really lucky. How he wished his life would turn up to be just like that.

***

"Ah..." Antonio cried out, giving a deafening scream. "Ah...'"

Brandon was torturing his fingers with a pilliwinks and it hurt like hell. He felt as if the bones in his fingers were breaking. Some of his fingers were bleeding. Only God knew the amount of pain he had passed through with that Brandon bastard.

"Stop..." He cried at the top of his voice. His voice was really so high that he was sure it must have been heard miles and miles away from that house. "Ah..."

Brandon gripped the pilliwinks tighter, applying pressure on it so that the pain could increase. He felt happy when Antonio screamed like a little girl. It was really wonderful to his ears. An evil grin appeared on his face as he squeezed the life out of those fingers.

"Ah..."

Antonio's body was totally bruised. His face was bloody after the punches he had received from the bastard. It had many cuts. Brandon had been torturing him for hours using different tools. His body was really weak and he was just about to give up. He'd never thought in his life he'd experience such pain.

Brandon was having fun torturing the bastard. He could do it whole day and night. He had used electricity, planks, razor blades and many others. He was ready to do more to the guy. His shirt was all wet with sweat and he was stinking. But he didn't want to stop.

"How's that for pain?" He pulled on that finger, giving Antonio more pain. Then he let go of him and the guy fell down, whimpering like a silly girl. "Are you ready to talk now?"

Antonio raised his bloody face and said, "I won't tell you anything." He laughed manically in his pain, shaking his head. "You can kill me if you want but you won't get anything out of me. But I know you won't do that." He laughed at the top of his voice. Then a smirk appeared on his face. "You still need me and I know you won't kill me. But I won't tell you anything so you might as well get rid of me or let me go."

Brandon growled, pulling on Antonio's hair. He brought his head up and the bastard screamed like hell. He was in so much pain but never was he going to say anything.

"You are going to talk, okay?" He thundered, trying to pull that gross hair from his fucking head. "Do you see this place?" He chuckled bitterly. "Take a good look at it." He pulled hard on his hair, getting a loud cry from his mouth. "This is the chamber of horror and you are not going to get out of here." He mocked, laughing sinisterly. "As for what you have just said now," He warned. "You are gonna talk alright. I am gonna get those identities out of you. In fact, you are gonna beg to give those identities to me. If I won't torture you so hard until you confess then my name is not Brandon at all. I will swallow my own words."

He pulled hard on his head and thrust him to the concrete floor. Antonio went forehead first, on the place where Miguel had hit him with a gun and the wound increased. It began bleeding again and his head started hurting terribly, pulsing. It was as if something had just broken his head.

"I can do this whole day." Brandon got up. "But are you ready to endure my wrath." He folded his arms on his chest. "I just hope you are ready to experience even more pain."

Brandon went to his toolkit to pick up another torture weapon. His torture once again and this time he was even more brutal than before. Antonio screamed like a ninny but no way was he talking. But it was okay. Brandon was just getting started with torturing him.

***

Miguel came out of the bathroom in only his blue sexy boxer brief. He had a towel wrapped around his head and he was dripping wet. He came inside the room and sat on the bed, looking at his phone. He was still thinking about Christian and what had happened between them the previous day.

"You should give the guy a chance." He remembered Brian telling him. "I have a feeling this Christian guy is honest. You should try to give him a chance."

"God!" he sighed.

Miguel quickly took his phone and searched the numbers that had called him the previous day. He found Christian's number and it didn't take him long to dial it. In no time at all, he heard it ringing.

Meanwhile, Christian was in the kitchen trying to fix something up for his breakfast. When he heard his phone ringing, he quickly rushed to the living room to get the surprise of his life. It was Miguel's number. He had no idea why Miguel was calling him but he really couldn't take any more time to answer it.

"Hello!"

But Miguel was silent. He couldn't say anything. His voice was completely gone and he was nervous.

Christian chuckled softly. "Why are you silent when I saved your number the other day? I know it's you Miguel."

Miguel was getting really nervous and he couldn't understand why. He cleared his voice. "I can see that you still refuse to call me correctly but anyway, I hope I am not causing any trouble by calling you this early morning. If you want..."

"Miguel, why would you say that?" Christian said abruptly. "Please, don't hang up. I know that I have been pestering you lately but I can't just help it. You are driving me crazy, Miguel. I might not be in the same social standard with you but I really meant what I said and..."

"You wanted to see me, didn't you?" Miguel said fearlessly.

"Yes!" Christian exclaimed. He was starting to get excited. "I really wanted to see you. Can I come? Please."

Miguel remained quiet because he knew he had called the guy but he still had second thoughts about meeting with him. He still didn't know what to do or say to him.

Miguel took a deep sigh, gathering his confidence. "Okay. I will be going to my construction site in a few minutes. Maybe you can come and see me ..." He gave Christian the address where his building was being constructed. Christian knew the address. In fact, it was just near his house. He actually had no idea Powers construction was the one doing the construction. "...and you can say whatever it is that you wanted to tell me. But let me warn you." He chuckled. "Don't do anything stupid because you are gonna regret it."

"Miguel, I promise I won't it." He literally jumped in happiness. "You won't regret this."

"Okay. See you later."

"Bye!"

As soon Christian got off the phone, he started running around the house like a crazy maniac. He then run to the kitchen and switched off the stove. He was not hungry anymore. He covered the food and rushed to his bedroom to find what he was gonna wear. He knew he had to impress Miguel. He couldn't wait to meet him.

***

Carter had just come from dressing up in his room and he was really happy. He just didn't know what was making him happy. All he knew was that he was definitely happy. He came into the small living room, looking at himself. He was wearing a light blue ordinary t-shirt and black ordinary skinny jean which his mother had bought for him years ago.

When he came into the living room, he saw his mother seated on the small chair with her mind surely elsewhere. Once he saw the mood she was, he lost the smile on his face and got closer to her, wrapping his arms around her.

"Mom?" He called softly. "Are you okay?"

The woman slowly moved her face and smiled faintly. She was not feeling well at all. In fact, she hasn't been ever since she had visited the house and talked to Alicia or whatever her name was. She was sad over the news of her nephew's death. It was really painful. Never in her life had she ever imagined that she'd feel like the way she was feeling. She was guilty.

"My son..." Yvette smiled faintly, trying to hide her pain. "Are you going out?"

Carter shook his head. "I have to go and see Christian, mother."

"What?" She raised her eyebrows. "Who is Christian?"

Carter breathed in softly. "He is just a man that I met, mother. He had promised to help me out with work so I wanted to go and see him."

"Hmm," She chuckled softly. Her pain was just too much. "Just be careful, my son. You can't trust anyone in this big city."

"He is not dangerous, mother." He smiled, remembering Carter's cute face. "He is really sweet and I like him, mother. I think he likes me too but I will be careful." He held her hands, rubbing on them. "Are you alright?"

Yvette looked at her son and then moved her hands up to cup his cheeks. She planted soft kisses on them, rubbing on them sweetly.

"My son..." She gasped, feeling tears building in her eyes. "...if you found out one day that I am not your mother and you had another family in the past... would you hate me?"

"What?" Carter lost the smile on his face. "What are you talking about, mom? Are you trying to say that you are not my real mother? Was I adopted or..."

"No!" She cupped his sweet cheeks. "You are my son, my real son. It was just a question that came to my mind. Well!" She cleared her voice. "I was watching a movie and that was what had happened in the movie so I was just curious to..."

"I don't care." He rubbed his face on her sweet hands. "Whether you are not my real mother or not, all I know is that I have no other mother. No matter what happens, you will always be my mother and I love you so much."

Yvette was really touched. She hugged her son tightly as a million tears poured down her face. She couldn't believe how much her son loved her. But what if he found out that... anyway, forget about it all. She was absolutely fine.

"I love you so much, son. Always remember that."

"I know." Carter sighed, hugging her tightly. "I love you too. But I gotta go now. I don't want to find him already gone."

"Okay." Yvette rubbed her tears before she pulled away from the hug. She kissed him one final time and he went away.

Yvette burst into tears as soon as Carter felt. She didn't feel like a human being. She was worse than an animal for what she had done in the past. Her past was haunting her and her sister in law was now appearing in her dreams.

"Return what you had stolen years ago," She remembered her exact words from the dreams a few months ago. "It is time for you to return that which doesn't belong to you. Take it back to the owner."

"I am sorry." She sobbed. "I am really sorry, Carter. I only did it out of jealous and now I am suffering for it." She sobbed. "I don't know how you are gonna react when you find out. But the truth is I have loved you so much. I just wish I could tell you the truth."

Yvette was really confused, scared and hurting. Her nephew was dead and so were her two brothers and her sister in law including the one person she had come to confess to and return what belonged to him. But now she didn't know what to do. She didn't even know where her brothers' graves were located. Maybe begging at the graves would get her out of her misery.

***

Christian arrived at the place where he was supposed to meet with Miguel, the construction site. It was a very large area and it was just near some slums. A very big building was being constructed and Christian couldn't still believe Miguel was the one that had been building it. He had heard people in his neighborhood complaining about the land which had been taken but he had no idea it was the same place.

Anyway, he took a deep sigh and started going inside the site when a large guard stopped him before he could even enter the gate. He was looking really handsome in a light brown shirt which he had tucked in a sexy black trouser. He was also wearing expensive cologne and black shoes.

"Who are you and what business do you have here?" The guard growled in his deep manly voice. Christian knew he couldn't handle the guard. "This is private property and you are trespassing. Commoners are not allowed in this site so I suggest you leave."

Christian slightly moved away and looked inside but he couldn't see Miguel anywhere. He knew the only way to enter was to...

"I came here to see La don." He said courageously. "Do you have any problem or should I call him right now."

"No, sir." The guard dropped his hand. "I am so sorry, sir. You may go in." He moved out of the way.

Christian smiled brightly and then went inside. There was a lot of work that was going on as everyone was busy with constructing the building. Christian saw an engineering cap on a small table which he quickly picked and wore. Then he started looking for Miguel.

Christian didn't need to look for long as he saw him at a distance looking at his building. He was alone and he had a helmet on that beautiful head of his. His hair was all curled and it looked wonderful to Christian.

Miguel was standing with his back to Christian but Christian didn't need to see his face to recognize him. He knew very well that he could recognize that body anywhere.

Miguel was wearing a deep yellow shirt with a black skinny jean that showed his wonderful body with yellow shoes. He was wearing an expensive gold watch that was shining but that wasn't what Christian was interested in. The only thing he was interested in was Miguel himself and nothing else.

With a smile, Christian walked slowly to Miguel and stood right behind him. Damn! He really smelled gorgeous and lovely. Christian just wanted to grip his waist and suck those gorgeous lips but he didn't want to do anything in front of the workers.

"Hey sexy?" He chuckled teasingly. "How are you?"

Miguel took a deep sigh, still looking at his building. He didn't even turn to look at Christian because he felt he didn't need to.

"So you've finally arrived?"

"Why? Did you think I would miss an opportunity to meet with you, not even on my life?"

Miguel chuckled, slowly turning to face Christian. The man was looking really sexy.

"You have a way with your words." He commended, dropping his hand to his hips. "It's a pity those words have no effect on me. Anyway, what are you doing here?" He smiled.

vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers