Wild Flower Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers

Fuck! Christian had never seen a smile so elegant and beautiful in his life before. It was more than a billion dollar smile and it completely got his attention. He felt his body vibrating and his lip twitching. He could suck those lips whole day.

"Hey!" Miguel snapped his fingers, getting Christian back to reality. "I need to know what..."

"Are you kidding me?" Christian frowned. "You told me to come here..."

"Because you wanted to see me." Miguel chimed in. "I am all ears so spit it out. As you can see, I am really busy today so..."

"You know exactly what I had wanted to talk to you about." Christian took a deep breath. Then he looked around. "Can we please go somewhere private, just you and I?"

"And do what exactly?" Miguel sounded a little pissed.

"Oh no!" Christian raised his hands as if he was surrendering. "It's not what you think. I promise. I just want us to be alone."

"You are really funny." Miguel chuckled teasingly. "First you said you didn't want me and now you are following me everywhere. Just what is wrong with you?"

"You have completely changed the way I think about you. Right now, I just wanna be with you." He said sincerely. "My life will no longer be the same without you. You are driving me crazy, Miguel. I told you this before. I need you in my life."

Miguel looked at the guy that looked like he could use some good news. He opened his mouth to tell Christian what was in his mind but before he even did, someone interrupted them, a man. He was looking young but definitely older than Miguel, smiling brightly and handsome. The man was wearing a yellow cap, the same one that the workers were wearing. He was smartly dressed so Miguel was sure he was not one of his workers.

"Oh my God," Carter gasped. "I can't believe I am standing right in front of La don himself." He gasped, covering his mouth. "I was reading you in a magazine the other day and now I can't believe I am right in front of you. Oh my God, you are so beautiful. You are truly a god of beauty. Look at you."

"Err..." Miguel was more than surprised. He didn't even know how to react. "Thanks. But who are you?"

"I am sorry." Christian apologized, pulling Carter closer to him. "What are you doing here?"

Carter completely ignored Christian's questions. His eyes were only on Miguel. He was really beautiful, even more beautiful than he appeared in magazines and everywhere else. It was great to meet him.

"My name is Carter Russels." He said happily. "You have no idea how happy I am to meet you in person. It's like a dream come true, La don. I feel really happy. Anyway, I live in the same neighborhood with Christian. We actually just moved in but Christian is my friend."

"Err..."

Miguel thought Carter was a little talkative but there was something about him that he couldn't put his finger on. It was as if they had met somewhere before but Miguel was sure he'd never seen the man in his life before. But his hunch was telling him something. Anyway, he didn't care about that.

"What are you doing here?" Miguel asked with a serious face. "This is private property so how did you get in here?"

"Oh!" he chuckled nervously. "I saw Christian entering here so I used some trick and got in here." Christian was both surprised and confused. He couldn't believe Carter had just done that. "But I am a really good friend of Christian."

Carter cleared his voice and stretched his hand to Miguel. "It is very nice to meet you. I am happy."

Miguel couldn't tear his eyes away from the man's face. He was trying to shake his hands but Miguel wasn't even interested. He looked at Christian and the man looked as if he was really confused as well. Carter was really something else.

"Are you gonna leave him hanging or what?" Christian asked, staring at Miguel.

"But of course, not."

Miguel extended his hand and started shaking Carter's hands and boy was Carter a hand shaker. He was probably the strongest hand shaker Miguel had ever encountered but he continued anyway.

"You see the reason why I actually decided to come here is because I want a job at this site." Carter explained, hoping Miguel was gonna hear him out. "I am in need of a job and I have looked everywhere for it. I was actually hoping I could work here because it would really help me and my mother."

"What?" Miguel stopped shaking Carter, dropping his hands. "Do you have the qualifications for this job because all the men that work here are qualified and..."

"Oh no!" Carter chuckled nervously. "I think you've got me all wrong. You see, I didn't even finish my secondary school because my mother couldn't afford it. I had to drop out. I don't want a job as a construction worker. I just wanted to be selling my stuff to these men. I am pretty sure that it will be good business for me." He pleaded, putting his hands together. "I had actually told Christian to help me out but..."

"It's okay, carter." Christian said with a smile. "Just let it slide. I am still gonna help you find a job but I don't think this will be..."

"No!" Miguel shook his head, looking at Carter. "I think he is right. I love his courage and character." He said. "He can sell his stuff but the only problem is, can he manage to work in such an environment?"

"You don't have to worry, sir." Carter couldn't express his happiness. "I can handle anything right now. What is need is a job and now I have got it. I will be fine." Tears formed in his eyes. "Thank you so much. My mother and I really need the money."

"Your mother?" Miguel asked.

"Yes!" he shook his head. "We are actually just a middle class family and things have been really hard." He sighed, trying to hide his watery eyes. He chuckled nervously, suppressing his tears. "My father died when I was just a baby and it has just been her and me. It's the reason why I never even had the chance to finish my education. Maybe if he had been around or if we had been a little rich, I would have been a great chef by now."

Miguel didn't know what Carter's story did to him. He was really touched and he felt really sorry for Carter. Miguel too had lost both his parents at a really young age and he was left to fend for himself. After his uncle's death years ago, he had been left all alone. But at least he had all the money in the world to finish his education. Carter's story was really touching.

"I am sorry to hear about that." He said in sympathy. "But let's do this. I will allow you to sell your stuff but not here." He assured. "I want you to be selling your stuff inside my corporate offices. I am sure you will get a better chance of making money there."

"Oh my God," A tear went down Carter's face. He was overwhelmed. "Thank you so much. I really appreciate it. You don't know what you've done for me." He quickly rubbed his tears. "This is probably the best thing anyone has ever done for me. Thank you."

To be honest, carter had never in his wildest dreams ever thought he'd get a job from such an important person. It was really the luckiest day of his life.

"Thank you so much." He put his hands together, thanking Miguel over and over again. "You are a savior. I promise I will be at work very early in the morning the day after tomorrow."

Miguel felt as if he'd done something really good. Helping Carter out felt really relieving. He loved seeing him happy and excited.

"You are welcome but can you please leave Christian and me?" He asked. "We have really important business to attend to."

Finally! Christian was able to breathe again. For a moment he had thought Miguel had forgotten he was even there. Now he was gonna continue with his moves on Miguel and he was hoping he was gonna get an answer.

"Yes!" Christian agreed. "I will see you later."

"Thank you." Carter couldn't stop. "You are not gonna regret this."

"If you don't leave then I will regret hiring you." Miguel joked, chuckling softly.

"Okay. I will leave." Carter said happily. "I will see you at work."

Without saying anything further, Carter quickly left the two guys.

"Hmm, funny guy." Miguel chuckled, shaking his head. There was just something about Carter but Miguel didn't know what it was.

Christian on the other hand was confused. He couldn't still believe Miguel had hired Carter so easily without providing any papers. It was so not like him.

"Do you really want to help Carter or are you just trying to blind me?" He asked, folding his arms on his chest.

"Do you think I am a monster?" Miguel chuckled. Then he started walking towards the building. "Why would I want to look like a saint in front of you? I did that because it was what I wanted to do."

"Okay." Christian started following Miguel behind. "Now back to what I wanted to say to you before..."

"I know exactly what you want to talk to me about." He chuckled bitterly. "You are still gonna tell me about how you feel. Honestly, I don't even know why I invited you here."

"You invited me because you probably love me." Christian said confidently, following Miguel behind. They were almost reaching the building where there were no construction workers. "I just want you to know that I need you, Miguel and..."

"Who says I want you?" Miguel laughed teasingly. "Maybe you should change your feelings and take them to Carter. I am sure that both of you could make a great couple."

"What?" Christian pulled Miguel close to him. "Why are you doing this to me, Miguel? I don't look at Carter the way I look at you. It's different because you are special to me. I love you and that's what matters to me."

Miguel's heart started racing as soon as he heard those three magic words. He remembered what Brian had told him the previous day but he didn't think he was ready to experience it again.

Miguel gave a sigh of relief, tearing his eyes away from Christian. "Anyway, I actually have something that I..."

"Don't try to escape." Christian chuckled.

"What?" Miguel raised his eyes brow. "Escape from what?"

Christian got closer to Miguel and wrapped his arms around his waist, bringing his sexy body closer to him. He moaned softly, taking his head forward. Both their breaths changed. Their hearts were obviously pounding and yearning for one another.

"From what we are feeling."

With those words, Christian grasped the back of Miguel's head and brought his lips forward. He leaned forward and captured his soft lips. He started kissing him right there but before anything got serious, Miguel pulled away from him and looked into his eyes. He was yearning for Christian's lips but he was afraid.

"What do you think you are doing?"

Christian walked closer to Miguel, pulling him into his arms again. "Trying to show you how much I want you, Miguel."

"No!" Miguel shook his head. "I don't think I can do this, okay. I really have to go right now."

"If you are afraid of you workers..." Christian looked around. "...then come with me."

"Chris..."

"Just come with me." He held his hand tightly. "I promise not to hurt you."

Miguel took a deep sigh and then followed Christian inside the building. He took him into a more secluded place and then held his waist tighter. He smiled at him brightly and took off his engineering cap throwing it on the floor. Christian took of his own cap and threw it on the floor as well. Then he brushed his nose on Miguel's. Both their breaths were really harsh. They were dying to kiss each other but Miguel was still not sure.

"You don't have to be afraid." Christian moaned, kissing on Miguel's nose. "I will never hurt you as long as you are with me."

"I am not afraid of anything." Miguel's heart was pounding deeply in his chest. "It's just..."

"Shh..." Christian whispered.

Without even getting any permission from Miguel, Christian took his lips once again and started sucking on them softly, moaning deeply. He was in so much pleasure and he just wanted more and more of Miguel. His body was caught up in an eternal flame that burned his emotions. He was simply going insane with pleasure. His heart was racing and his body trembled in excitement. His blood was getting hot and his cock was starting to get stiff.

Miguel on the other hand couldn't just understand his body. It was betraying him and selling him to the handsome man. He couldn't control his emotions anymore and he couldn't resist his kisses anymore. He knew he had to give in at some point. There was a powerful electric vibration that was going up and down his spine, going to his entire body.

Miguel's emotions were awakening and his hormones were taking control. Adrenaline was preying on him and he was shaking. A myriad of emotions took control of his body and he moaned deeply, parting his lips. Christian's tongue slipped right through and in no time their tongues met.

"Oh..." Miguel moaned as he moved his trembling hands and wrapped them around Christian's neck. "Ah..."

Miguel was on fire with both desire and lust. It had been so long when he had felt the way he was feeling. No man had ever been able to get as close as Christian had and honestly he really loved it a whole lot. He just gave up and let everything go the way it was.

Christian couldn't believe it was happening. He couldn't believe Miguel was allowing him to kiss him. He couldn't believe Miguel was actually the one that was holding on to him tightly. Things were hotter between them but Christian still wanted more.

"Oh..." Miguel tore away from Christian's lips, tightening his grip on that neck. "I hate you, Christian." He moaned sensually, dropping his neck.

Christian wrapped his arms tightly, bringing Miguel's body even closer. He attacked his neck and kissed all over his face.

"Do you know why I hate you?"

"No!" Christian looked into his eyes.

"Because of this."

Miguel kissed Christian harder, biting his lips.

Christian moaned. "Never has anyone told me they hate me in such a beautiful way." He kissed Miguel again, sucking on his tongue. He then tore away from that sweet mouth and continued his way down that neck. He wanted to pleasure him in every way possible.

"Have... have you ever been with many men?" Miguel's curiosity was getting to him.

"I don't have memories of those men." Christian didn't even stop sucking Miguel's neck, not once. "But these kisses I will guard with my life." He vowed. "They are yours because every kiss we've shared up to this time feels like the first one."

Christian tore away from his neck and looked deep in his eyes, passing his fingers through Miguel's soft hair.

"Look at me!" Christian said in a soft voice. "And your eyes..."

"My eyes and my lips haven't felt like this with anyone else for a long time." Miguel was getting emotional. His emotions had finally won. He was defeated. "Why are you doing this to me, Christian?"

"Because I love you." Christian moaned, smiling brightly at Miguel. "I want you completely for me."

With those words, Christian took Miguel's lips and started devouring them with his kisses. Their moans were getting out of control. They couldn't breathe but they didn't care as long as they were feeling each other with pleasure."

Christian had never felt so much pleasure from just kissing someone before. That kind of pleasure was usually derived while making love to someone but he was getting it from a kiss. He wanted to go all the way and he wanted more.

Removing his arms from Miguel's waist, Christian started unbuttoning his own shirt as quickly as he could. He was making sure not to tear from those sexy lips. In no time at all, Christian's buttons were off. His hairy chest was now for Miguel to see.

"I want you so much." Christian moaned.

He took Miguel's lips again and then started moving him towards the wall.

***

"Fuck..." Antonio screamed, crying as if hell had just come on earth. He was in so much pain and he was bleeding. "Ow..."

"Scream you bastard." Brandon taunted, laughing manically. "I like hearing your screams. They make you look sexy."

He burst into laughed and continued doing what he was doing, enjoying every bit of it.

Brandon had pliers with him and he was removing Antonio's nails with it, making sure he was brutal. He had managed to brutally remove two nails from Antonio's fingers and had left terrible wounds that were bleeding.

"Yeah..." He gripped the nail and started pulling on it harder together with Antonio's flesh.

"Please." He cried at the top of voice. "Stop!"

Listening to Antonio's cries of mercy made Brandon's evil to go to another level. He had been torturing the bastard ever since the previous day. He had bled... he had cried but he still wouldn't talk. It was okay. Brandon had it under control.

"Are you ready to speak?" Brandon let him go.

"I can't." Antonio cried at the top of his voice. "I don't know anything."

"What the fuck?" Brandon yelled. "I think you haven't experienced enough pain. I am going to show you what pain is."

Brandon gripped Antonio's hand and hit it hard on the floor, making Antonio to scream. He then took the pliers and gripped one of his wounded fingers. He squeezed as hard as he could and watched as Antonio whimpered and screamed. Blood started dripping but Brandon continued that finger with his entire might with the intention of crushing it or breaking it.

"Ah..."

Antonio knew that no matter what he did, Brandon wouldn't pity hi,. He knew he was gonna kill him if he continued. He was squeezing on his wounded fingers so hard that he felt as if he was pulling his heart out. It was really painful. He knew what he had to do.

"Ah..."

"Speak you idiot!" Brandon continued applying pressure.

"Ah..." Antonio had never experienced such pain. "...Hector!" He screamed. "His name is Hector."

"What?" Brandon stopped what he was doing and threw the pliers on the floor. "What did you say?"

"Hector is one of the men that raped him." He whimpered.

"Who the fuck is Hector?" Brandon gripped his neck. "Speak!"

Antonio didn't think he could handle what Brandon was giving him. It was nothing but pain.

He gasped, trying to catch his breath. "Hector... Alvarado!" His voice was barely above a whisper.

Brandon chuckled bitterly. "Now that wasn't so hard was it?"

He furiously let go of Antonio and threw his disgusting body on the floor. Antonio whimpered and crawled on the floor. He couldn't move properly because his entire body was enveloped in nothing but pain.

"Gotta tell Miguel." Brandon said with a smile. "I am sure he will be impressed and he might just love me."

He quickly took his phone from his pocket and went away to make a phone call. Meanwhile, Antonio started moving his hands and feet as hard as he could, trying to free himself. He had to do something because he knew he had revealed one name and hence he was gonna die soon. He knew he was gonna free himself if he tried hard.

***

Christian had cornered Miguel on a wall and had pinned his hands to the wall. No way was he going to move away from those life giving lips. They were like his life at that time and tearing away from them was like death.

"Why... why do you have so much power over me?" Miguel moaned in their kiss, tightening his grip on his neck. He moved his hands and gripped Christian's shirt, trying to remove it from his body.

"It's not as much as... the power you have over me." They continued kissing as Miguel pulled off Christian's shirt off and threw it on the floor.

Christian on the other hand started unbuttoning Miguel's shirt slowly. He was ready to make love to Miguel right in that place. He didn't care about the consequences or what it was gonna do to him. All he knew was that he was hard as hell and he needed Miguel.

He completely unbuttoned Miguel's shirt and brought his skin closer to his own and almost died when he felt as if he was connected to a cable of electricity. Fuck! Their kiss got intense because Christian couldn't resist that body anymore.

vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers