Wild Flower Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers

"Yes!" Christian gave a sigh of relief. "It's now hard to stay away from you, Miguel."

He couldn't tear his eyes from his sexy face and body. "I want you, Miguel. I came here because I want you in my arms again. I wanna hold you, kiss you and sleep with you in my arms. I wanna wake up with you in my arms, Miguel."

"What?" Miguel raised his face, looking at Christian. Then he got up and dropped his hands to his hips. "Are you kidding me right now?"

Miguel was putting on a light brown, designer's trouser which was tightly fitted on his body. He was wearing a green short sleeved, designer's shirt which was tucked in his trouser and a little tight and black shoes. His eyes were really bright and they made Christian go crazy. He had his hair curled and then let loose. He was looking super gorgeous and Christian just wanted him.

"No!" he gulped, almost crying out in joy. "I really need you, Miguel. I want you to be in my life. I want to be your man and..."

"What makes you think I want you?" Miguel chuckled mockingly. "Just because you and I shared an accidental kiss doesn't mean..."

"Don't call it that." Christian moved and went to where Miguel was. They were now really close. "That kiss wasn't accidental. It was real and it was special. I know you are afraid of something, Miguel. Let me take that fear, baby and..."

"Don't call me that." Miguel grimaced.

He took a sigh and moved past Christian, moving away from his desk. He was still going away when all of a sudden Christian gripped his arm and pulled him closer. He wrapped his arms around him, bringing him closer.

"What the..." Miguel said angrily. "Get your hands off me."

"No!" Christian smiled, shaking his head. "I won't let you go." He locked his arms tightly. "Now that I have you in my arms, I won't let you go... not until I get a kiss."

"What?" Miguel gasped. He couldn't believe he was actually hearing that from Christian. What surprised him the most was that he couldn't move. It was as if he was frozen where he stood. He couldn't move an inch of his body and he really wanted to.

"You have no idea how many nights I have dreamt of holding you like this." Christian moaned, moving one of his hands up. He reached Miguel's face and caressed him, passing his fingers through his gorgeous hair. "I want us to be like this from now on. I actually never thought I'd do this but you have taken my heart Miguel. You have totally taken me."

Both guys were breathing faster and faster as each second passed. Their hearts were racing and their bodies were really hot. Christian's lips were twitching, in need of Miguel's lips. He was dying to kiss him. His hormones were out of control. Just holding Miguel the way he was made him so hot that his cock was slowly rising in his pants.

Miguel chuckled, trying to control his breaths. "I don't know what you are talking about." He laughed. He was somehow feeling scared. "I think you were right when you told me..."

"Do you feel the same way?" Christian couldn't tear his eyes away from Miguel's sexy blue eyes. "Do you feel the same way I feel?"

Miguel gulped, shaking his head. "I have no feelings for you." He tried to sound as confident as he could. "I don't feel anything for you so get your hands off me."

"Then why do your eyes say a different thing?" he asked. "Your eyes tell me you want me just as much as I want you."

"Stop getting crazy ideas because I don't want you." Miguel chuckled. "The last thing in my mind right now is a man so if I were you, I wouldn't get that stupid idea."

"Okay." Christian challenged. "I will get the truth myself."

With those words, Christian grasped the back of Miguel's head and brought his lips closer. He leaned forward and then took Miguel's lips and started kissing him. Once his lips touched Miguel's, Christian felt so much pleasure unlike he had ever felt before. He moaned as he sucked on Miguel's lips.

"Fuck!"

Miguel couldn't believe it was actually happening once again. As soon as he felt Christian's lips, his entire strength left him and he was suddenly like a teenager once again. He couldn't resist those kisses anymore. He closed his eyes and started responding to the kiss.

"Oh..." Christian moaned as he brought Miguel's head further, closing the space in between them. He took more of Miguel's lips and kissed him furiously, moving his hand at the back of his head.

Miguel slowly moved his hands and wrapped them around Christian's neck. The kiss couldn't have been sweeter than it was at that time. It couldn't have been better and it couldn't have been more captivating. Miguel felt as if he was on top of the world. His body was drawing deeper and deeper into the kiss.

Christian on the other hand continued Miguel while playing with his hair. Both of them were moaning uncontrollably and Christian was really happy. He was doing it again. He was really happy he was enjoying his kiss with Miguel.

Just when he was about to start French kissing Miguel, Miguel tore his mouth away from Christian's and moved away from him. He stood at a distance and looked at him. Miguel didn't know what was wrong with him. The more he tried to go deeper into the kiss, the more scared he felt. It was as if Christian was about to hurt him. He couldn't understand.

"Miguel!"

"Leave!" Miguel said, making a quick turn. He didn't want to look at Christian's face.

"Why?" Christian got closer. "Did I do anything wrong? I thought both of us enjoyed the kiss and..."

"Please." Miguel furiously turned and faced Christian. "Just go away."

Christian needed Miguel even more at that time than he had ever needed him before. He slowly got closer to him, wrapping his arms around his waist. He brought him closer and breathed on his neck, kissing him softly.

Miguel gave a sigh of relief, ripping Christian's arms from his waist. He quickly got away from him and then looked at him. Christian seemed honest but Miguel was really scared and he didn't wanna get into anything that would hurt him later in his life.

"Why do you want to be so distant from me?" Christian asked in a soft voice. "Why are you so scared and..."

"I am not scared of anything." He seethed, clenching his fists hard. He was feeling terrible. His heart was telling him something but he was afraid to listen. "I told you I fear nothing so don't be so ridiculous and..."

"Please, Miguel..." Christian tried to get close but Miguel moved away. He stopped and just stared at him. "If you are afraid that I am going to hurt you or something then I promise..."

"I am not scared of anything because I am not going to get into anything with you." He said, clenching his teeth. "I suggest you leave right now because I have to start doing my work."

"I came here to..."

"I don't care, Christian." Miguel yelled. "Just leave me alone to finish up my work."

Christian looked into Miguel's blue eyes and he just got lost in them. Not only were Miguel's eyes beautiful but everything about him was just too perfect. His body was driving Christian insane and even though he wasn't smiling at all, he was still really beautiful. But Christian couldn't help but think something was wrong with him.

"Okay." He gave a sigh of relief, nodding his head. "I will leave you, Miguel. But I will be back. I won't give up on you because what I feel for you is real."

Christian tried to move and give Miguel one last kiss but Miguel moved further away from him. He stopped and just smiled at him. Then without saying anything, he left Miguel's office.

"God!"

A tear went down Miguel's face as soon as Christian left his office. He had no idea why he was feeling the way he was feeling. His heart was troubling him and he knew he just didn't know what to do. Experiencing what he was experiencing once again might have been too much for him. He just wanted to be at peace.

"No!" Miguel shook his head, rubbing his tears softly. "You are not gonna do this, Miguel. You are stronger than this. You can't be crying over something so small. It will pass just like all the other things. Just concentrate and forget about it."

Miguel took a deep sigh and rushed to the bathroom to wash his face so that he could at least refresh himself. He came back and fought hard to concentrate on his work. He just couldn't forget about Christian's words. They were ringing through his head over and over again.

What was he going to do?

***

Brandon opened the door leading to the creepy basement and let himself in. He was carrying his special toolkit which he was holding on to like his life depended on it. He was ready to torture the bastard to death until he finally confessed.

"Hello," He chuckled manically, going down the stairs.

He looked forward and saw the bastard on the floor with his eyes dropped to the floor. He liked seeing him in pain. He deserved it for what he did to Miguel. In fact, he deserved even more.

Hearing Brandon's voice, Antonio raised his face and saw him coming with a bag. He quickly got up and looked at the guy. His body was really weak. He was in so much pain. His wounds were hurting terribly and he needed someone to attend to them. He was scared and he was feeling cold. He had cried and cried but there was no help for him. He knew he had to do something to keep on surviving but what.

He had tried the last time to talk to the idiot but nothing had worked. He was really weak and hungry at the same time

"Please." He whimpered, looking at Brandon with pitiful eyes. "I need you to help me. Help me get out of here, please."

"Are you stupid?" Brandon yelled, dropping the bag to the floor. He then furiously moved towards Antonio with the intention of beating him up. "Why should I help a stupid man like you? I told you the last time that I will never ever betray Miguel. Which part of that didn't you understand?"

"Please, I..."

"Shut the fuck up!"

Brandon furiously moved to Antonio, gripping his neck as hard as he could. He gripped it harder, squeezing the life out of it. He was really furious and he was ready to kill the idiot but he knew he couldn't do that... yet.

"So you think you are so tough, uh?" He breathed violently, adding pressure to his hands. "You like abusing young boys, uh?"

Antonio felt as if his head was about to explode. His vision was blurring slowly and he wasn't able to breathe. It was as if the veins in his head were about to explode. His eyes became red and tears started pouring down his cheeks. He was vulnerable and he couldn't move.

"You can't breathe?" Brandon laughed in mock. "That's what bastards like you really need. You deserve to be strangled to death but..." He got really close to him. He loved seeing him struggle to breathe. "...I won't do that to you yet. You are gonna pay."

With a groan, Brandon furiously let him go and he fell to the floor, trying to catch his breath. He was gasping for air and his pain was getting out of control. He had experienced a nearby death experience and it was really painful.

"I will make you pay for what you did to him." He snapped. He then furiously thrust his leg forward and kicked Antonio's leg.

Antonio screamed out in pain as his entire body responded to probably the most painful thing ever. He cried and pleaded with Brandon to stop but all Brandon did was laugh at him even more. He enjoyed seeing him in pain.

Brandon knelt down in front of the bastard and then clenched his fists harder. He started punching Antonio's ugly face, completely ignoring his cries of pain. He continued beating him up for a number of seconds. He was enjoying it completely.

"Please..."

"You are a really stupid man." He chuckled bitterly, gripping Antonio's hair as hard as he could. He raised his head, looking in his swollen ugly face. Antonio whimpered in pain. "You came here with the intention of having sex with Miguel." He glowered, growling at the guy. There was nothing but evil on that face. "Listen to me you bastard," He growled. "You are gonna pay for thinking that you will have Miguel before me. I am gonna show you pain and you are gonna vomit those names out."

Brandon let go of Antonio's head, hitting him to the floor. He then got up and went to his toolkit. He opened up the toolkit and looked at what he had in there. An evil grin appeared on his face as he chose the worst of them. He had just begun.

***

Christian was standing outside his house, just lost in his thoughts. It was almost evening and he was still lost in thought, thinking about his day with Miguel at his company. He could still feel Miguel's lips moving on his. He could still feel his breaths and hear his moans. They were just turning him on even more.

"How do I get you, Miguel?" He groaned, rubbing his face. "I really want you so much. What are you protecting or what are you afraid of?"

Christian was almost sure that something terrible had happened to Miguel in the past. He had never met anyone like him before and he was...

"Hey, are you okay?"

Before Christian finished his thoughts, he heard a voice, a really familiar voice. He slowly raised his face to meet with a gorgeous of Carter. He was putting on a dark red shirt and black skinny jean and as usual... he still had that smile.

"Hey!" He chuckled nervously. "How are you?"

"I am okay." Carter came closer to him. "But I can see that you are not okay. What's wrong with you?"

"You wouldn't understand." Christian sighed. "It's really complicated and..."

"Hey!" Carter rested his hand on Christian's hand, squeezing it softly. Then he added his smile. "I know I am a stranger but you can tell me. Who knows?" He shrugged. "I might just have a solution to your problem because I really have many solutions to some problem."

Christian moved his eyes and stared at Carter. At that time he knew he needed to tell someone something but whom? His friend was not around and there was no one else. He felt he would go crazy if he didn't talk to anyone.

"Okay." He faced Carter and took a deep breath. "Have you ever been in love before?"

Carter's eyes almost widened at Christian's question. He didn't know where that was going but his heart eventually starting racing and he did his best to control himself.

"What?" He gasped, chuckling softly. "I have never been in love with anyone. I don't think I have met the one that I love yet. I am still single. Why do you ask?"

Christian took a deep breath, looking into Carter's eyes. "Because I think I am in love with someone, someone really special and beautiful."

"Really?"

"Yes!" Christian shook his head. "This boy is really special and I have never met anyone like him before. He is probably the most beautiful boy on this entire planet." He just stopped and imagined Miguel's face. It was like he was looking at him. "He has been driving me crazy ever since I told him."

"Hmm," Carter chuckled nervously. He had no freaking idea why he got that nervous. "And does this person love you too."

"That's the problem." Christian gave a sigh of relief, holding Carter's hands sweetly. "I don't know up to now. I just met this boy recently and he stole my heart. This boy is funny... he is charming... he is adorable and he is a fighter."

To say Carter was surprised would definitely be an understatement. The moment he heard Christian's description, his heart raced even more and his body vibrated. It was as if he was connected to some vibrator. He was somehow shaking and trying to keep himself under control. He was really scared and happy at the same time.

Someone that Christian had recently met... a fighter... someone funny... someone charming and adorable. Those descriptions had fit him perfectly. He was one hundred percent sure Christian was talking about him.

"Come down, Carter." He thought as he tried hard to control his emotions. "Don't get overexcited, okay."

"So do you mind telling me who this boy is?" Carter asked softly, hoping and praying it was him. "I am also dying to know who he is."

Hearing what Carter had just said, Christian looked at him and laughed nervously. Of course, he couldn't tell Carter that he was in love with the famous Miguel Powers. He just couldn't do that because they weren't that close after all. It could get him into trouble.

Christian let go of Carter's hands and smiled at him, the best way he could. He knew he still had Miguel in his mind but he couldn't just ignore the guy.

"Forget about that. Don't worry about me."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes! Just forget about it." He cleared his voice. "So tell me, what are you doing here?"

"I live here remember?" Carter chuckled nervously. "Anyway, I was passing by when I saw you looking all down so I just decided to check up on you."

"Okay. Are you alright?"

"Yeah," He gave a sigh. "I guess I can say that."

Christian moved closer and rested his hand on his shoulder. "What do you mean? Is something wrong with you or your mother?"

"I am fine." He smiled as usual." It's just that I have been trying to look for what to do, a job to support my mother and I."

"Oh!"

"Yeah, but the truth is..." He gave a sigh of relief. "...I don't think I am qualified for anything because I didn't even finish my high school due to lack of funds but I still want to do something."

"What about your mother?" Christian felt a little sorry for Carter. "Doesn't she work or something?"

"My mother?" Carter almost burst into laughter. "No! I don't even know what's wrong with her these days. She's not been herself lately, ever since we came to this city. I think she's been looking for someone but I have to start doing anything."

"Sorry to hear about that." Christian squeezed his shoulder, smiling brightly at him. "But what can you do? Maybe I can try to help you."

"Really?" He exclaimed, covering his mouth in happiness. "That will be really helpful. Thank you."

"Yes! But can you tell me what it is that you can do very well." He asked. "Can you paint, draw or anything like that."

"No!" He shook his head. "I don't know any of that but I have spent so much time with my mother that she had taught me how to cook. The thing I know the most is how to cook and bake. Maybe I can start making cookies or sandwiches and sell them. My dream was to be a chef so I sure know a lot. Can you please help me with customers or maybe if you know someone that would like to buy my cookies."

Christian sighed, looking at the man. He felt he needed to help him but he didn't know how to do that. He didn't know anyone that would be interested but he couldn't just turn the guy down just like that. He had to do something. After all, the guy seemed really nice.

"Okay. I will see what I can do." He chuckled softly. "Don't worry about it. I think I might know the person who might help you." He hoped.

"Oh my God." Carter gasped. "Thank you so much."

Carter was so happy that he jumped and then gripped Christian's neck, pulling into a hug happily. He was just so happy that someone that he was sure loved him was gonna help him with everything.

"Thank you so much."

To say Christian was surprised would definitely not begin to describe it. He was caught off guard and he hadn't expected it at all. He just chuckled nervously and allowed the guy to do his thing. When he pulled away from the hug, he was still happy. Christian was hoping he wasn't gonna disappoint the poor guy.

"I am sorry about that." Carter enthused, pointing at Christian. "It's just that I am really happy. Thank you so much for this. I gotta go and tell my mom about this."

With a happy chuckle, Carter run away from there. Hmm! Carter was 26 but Christian thought he looked younger and was a little childish but other than that he was absolutely okay. But anyway, now that Carter had left, Christian knew what was gonna follow next. He was back to thinking about Miguel and what he was gonna do again.

"Why won't you just give me a chance?" He sighed. It was like his heart was yearning for Miguel. "I will keep on trying until you eventually accept my proposal to love you."

vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers