Wild Photo Session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's not work, at least for me. More of a fun thing to do. Secondly, we're doing it as a favor for Jack and Jill at the behest of a mutual friend of ours. Besides, unlike a wedding photographer, it's something you could never advertise and have to rely totally on referrals."

"That's for sure, but don't you feel awkward or embarrassed photographing a group of people having sex with each other?"

"Truth be known, I doubt I would if it wasn't for the fact I'm familiar with such activity on a personal basis. As a result, there isn't any reason for me to be embarrassed...or to feel out of place. But except for Jack and Jill, it is the first time I've photographed people I didn't know beforehand, even casually. So in some ways it's a first for me. And before you ask, I'm enjoying it immensely. It's the first opportunity I've ever had to see relative strangers enjoying each other sexually so openly and freely while even learning a few things."

"You being in the same 'lifestyle' explains you being so comfortable with things, and it's nice to know you are. Brenda too I assume. And now I know why Jack and Jill could assure us you would be discreet about things and we wouldn't have to worry about the photos ending up on the internet. Or something worse."

"No you don't have to worry, and as for Brenda, she is into the same lifestyle, but only relatively recently."

Just then Brenda joined us..."Did I hear someone mention my name?"

"Yes you did. I was just explaining to Shawna how we happen to be photographing them this evening. And after I told them I've participated in similar activity, Shawna asked about you."

At that point it was hard not to notice how Shawna was looking at Brenda. She was practically eating her with her eyes. No doubt Shawna was bi-sexual as they come and she found Brenda very much to her liking. And from the way Brenda was eyeing her, the feeling was mutual. Fortunately before they both started slobbering over each other I noticed some of the others were getting frisky again.

"I hate to end for now the chance for you two to get to know each other better, but from the looks of things Brenda and I need to get our cameras and back to the reason why we're here. I'd hate for us to miss out on any photo worthy opportunities."