Will & Olivia Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got up pretty fast. I think she heard me jump up, because a laugh found its way up before the door opened as she let herself out. I pulled off my soiled boxers and slipped on my swim trunks. I'd let the lake do its best to wash away the mess on my skin. I followed Liv down and out of the cabin. There was still plenty of time for evening sun, the golden disc looked heavy in the sky as it stared at us overtop of the lake. It was a pleasant temperature out, much cooler than the sweltering day before. As we walked down from the porch, Liv sniped my hand, grabbing it with her own free one. As much as my heart jumped at the contact, I was level headed enough to see the danger.

"You think that's a good idea?" I asked her.

"Oh so you're drawing the line at hand holding? Fucking? Sure, no problem there. Hand holding? Gross." Liv laughed at me.

"You know what I mean. Outward affection. If we're just passing the time, just fucking..."

"Are we?" Liv's look was pointed, curious. I wasn't sure how to take it.

"I'm not sure I've figured that out yet."

"Me neither. But I want to hold your hand." She gave it a squeeze, but then let it fall. "I guess if you don't want to hold mine..."

Her hand hadn't reached her side before I grabbed it back up again. "It's not gross."

The small smile she gave me made my chest hurt. We held hands down to the beach, and into the water, her pulling me across the sand and toward the swaying platform. She only let it fall when we got chest deep, and needed two hands to keep our towels and sunscreen dry. Pulling ourselves up, we surveyed our small section of summer paradise.

"Damn," Olivia said. I followed her gaze to the few boats that had found their way into our cove. One was a pair of fishermen, and from the look of things they were just setting up. The other was a small pleasure craft, populated by a group of middle aged friends. They lounged around drinking and talking, one of them was treading water nearby. Neither were close enough to be hugely annoying, but they did put our planned nude tanning on hold.

We spread out our towels and lathered up. My sister took care of my back first, then lay down so I could take care of her. I dallied, spending maybe a bit longer than needed running my hands up and down Liv's back. She kept her bottoms on, but did undo her bikini straps so they fell to the sides. Her copper skin was warm beneath my hands, and extra smooth after her spa treatments. I spent a little bit of extra time on her ass, despite the possible onlookers. Liv peeked at me as I did, raising an eyebrow.

"Watch it now..." She said, as I strayed further down, fingers trailing close to the inside of her thighs.

"Nothing to see here." I did my best to keep a straight face. "They'd never even know." Without a second thought, I let a thumb rub against her thinly covered pussy. The fabric was wet, and not just from the lake water. She let out a short breath, but my fingers quickly found their way back up and onto her back.

"Teasing asshole." She said, as I let her go and backed off onto my own towel.

I shrugged helplessly. "Hey, I offered before we left."

"Yeah, and I didn't plan on there being people out here." The slight frustration in her voice was apparent. It gave me a slight grin, but her statement mostly made me wonder what she had planned to do. Damn other people.

The sun felt good. Much less intense than yesterday, I felt like we easily could have spent twice the time out there. Liv kept us on a strict timer though, having us flip after the same amount of time. She hugged her top as she turned, but didn't put it all the way back on. I caught a small glimpse of nipple as she got settled.

"Are you trying to give our friends out there a show?" I asked, jokingly giving her a hard time.

"Maybe if we were here alone, without the chance of one of them running into our parents..." Liv kept a straight face, her eyes closed.

"What's the odds of that happening?" The suggestive nature of her tone caused a stirring in my suit. I shifted, reaching down and repositioning my dick against the lining, trying to keep it down.

"Greater than zero." She replied. "And we said we'd be careful. So we best be careful."

"Careful. Right."

We lay in silence for a while longer, enjoying the warmth of the rays, and the relaxation of having nothing to do and nowhere to be. I was running things over in my head, thinking about our conversation earlier. Maybe I was being overly concerned, but I wasn't quite satisfied with the conclusion we'd seem to come to. That being, in a sense, 'let's just have fun'. That sentiment had hardly worked out for me lately. I didn't want to fall down the same trap again. Least of all with Olivia.

"What happens when we go home?" I didn't know exactly how to breach the topic. A casual hypothetical seemed better than nothing.

"Hmmm?" Liv murmured, her voice sleepy. I glanced over at her. Olive oil skin glistening in the lowlight, toned stomach leading to shapely legs, light blonde hair a sprawled out mess behind her. Her bikini top was haphazardly covering her boobs, a bit wrinkled, her chest rising and falling slightly with each breath.

"When we go home. It's nice to just say we're having fun and all now. But we had sex. That's a bell that we can't just unring. At least I can't. Especially if we keep it up..."

"If you're uncomfortable fucking your sister, just say it." Her tone was playful, but I was being serious.

"I'm not... That's not..." I sighed. "That's not what I'm saying. The opposite actually."

"Pretend I'm not sure what the opposite is?" Liv must have heard the stress in my voice. She opened her eyes and turned on her side toward me, propping her head up on her elbow.

I struggled with the words for a second. "The last few times I've been with someone, it hasn't gone anywhere. I don't want that again. Especially with you. The problem is I don't know where there is for us to go. We can't exactly date."

"You would want to date me?" There was surprise in her voice. I couldn't tell what kind.

"Yes... no... I don't know. I'm just saying, I don't want to do the whole meaningless hookup thing. Especially with you. It's played out for me, and seems to keep ending badly."

Liv considered that, not speaking right away. Her silence made me nervous. Was I making it a big deal? No, I decided. This was a big deal. We were fucking siblings. Literally. There was nothing small about it. If anything I was being responsible. If this was going nowhere, best put a pin in it now, write last night off as that one thing we never talk about, and live the rest of our lives as normal brother and sister. Without any complications. It hurt to think about, to have to act like nothing happened, but I knew it would probably be for the best. The longer Liv went without speaking, the longer I resigned myself to that reality. Even if we both wanted to go somewhere with each other, the truth remained; there was nowhere to go.

"What if we could date?" Liv asked, finally.

"What?" Now I was surprised.

"Just hypothetical. What if we could? Would you date me?"

"I think you know my answer."

"I want you to say it."

"Yes. A hundred percent yes... Would you date me?"

Liv sat up, hurriedly clasping her top on so as not to randomly expose herself. I watched wondering what was happening. The second she got it on, haphazard as it was, she crawled over and sat on top of me, stradling my lower stomach. And she kissed me.

"Yes. A hundred percent yes." She whispered between heavy breaths. My eyes were wide with surprise. I glanced at the other people in our cove. They would have easily seen. Liv saw my expression and shrugged. "We can be careful later." And she kissed me again. I held her hips. When we separated I looked her up and down. I really liked her sitting on me. But we still hadn't answered my question.

"So what happens when we get home?" I asked her again.

"We have all week to figure it out. But I'm not worried about it."

"Why?"

"Because I was worried about the same thing. I was afraid you were just being a horny guy... that you didn't really care for me beyond my body. You remember Dan?" I nodded. She referenced her last ex. I'd met him when they first started dating, back when they were sophomores. Not a bad guy, though to be honest most of their relationship had taken place while I was at school. They'd broken up sometime last summer. "Since him, it's been the same for me. Maybe I'm just naive, but I don't want to deal with that anymore. Not knowing if a guy actually cares, or if he just wants to fuck me. It's exhausting. But with you, I feel like I don't have to wonder."

"You don't." I said, serious. Her face melted my heart as she beamed at me. I kissed her this time, sitting up to meet her halfway. Someone on the bigger boat hooted. Both of us blushed, coming apart, very self conscious. It was a shirtless man, standing on the side. He waved, then did a cannonball into the lake. It was clear the rest of those with him were embarrassed. We waved back, and Liv reluctantly got off of me. Turning, I rolled off the platform into the lake. The cold water was a welcome shock to my system. When I came up for air Liv was giving me a questioning look.

"Damage control." I explained, pointing my eyes downward briefly. My sister's brief shyness fled, replaced with a naughty look, her beautiful eyes alight with understanding. She straightened her top, and jumped in after me.

We swam together for a while, chasing each other through the water, splashing and laughing, play wrestling and racing. At one point we had fun trying to hide behind the platform, its bobbing and swaying making it difficult, so that Liv could wrap her legs around me and I could kiss her without an audience. I played with her boobs and she rubbed my dick through my suit. Naughty as she was, she got a special satisfaction from flashing me, popping a tit out and laughing as I tried to both look at her boob and watch if anyone else could see what she was doing.

It was getting late. The bigger boat left, leaving only the two fishermen. After an exceptionally risky flash, where I could have sworn both fishers got a good look at my sister's tits, I scooped her up in my arms, keeping her covered.

"They saw you."

"I hope so." She said giggling.

"What if mom or dad came looking for us and saw you doing this? Careful, remember?"

"You're no fun." Liv pretended to pout. "Next thing I know you'll be saying I shouldn't blow you on the dock."

My face just made her laugh harder. I sputtered. "You shouldn't..." I felt her hand wiggle around, find its way to my crotch and fasten around the outline of my dick. Despite the cold water, I'd been hard for a while now.

"Like I said, you're no fun." She gave me bambi eyes as she kept pouting.

"We should go in. I joke, but we really don't want mom and dad looking for us."

She sighed. "You're right." Pushing away from me, she started wading toward the beach. "Grab my stuff for me?"

"Really? We aren't actually dating, you remember that key detail right?"

"Pretty please!" She yelled back. Shaking my head, I swam back to the dock. Peeling our towels off the top and grabbing the sunscreen bottle, I wondered what I was getting myself into. Our talk had already made me feel much more comfortable with my feelings toward my sister, but there were still an awful lot of unknowns. However, if I said I wasn't strangely excited, I would have been lying.

**

We had dinner as a family, our parents having picked up some Thai takeout while we were sunbathing. It was a pretty silent family dinner. Mom told us about a few birds they saw on their walk, and dad told them about our plan to fish the next morning.

"You guys might be out of luck," Mom said. "It's supposed to rain tomorrow."

"Really? Shit. Well, maybe Wednesday, huh Will?"

"Wednesday still works." I nodded.

"You guys sleep okay up there last night?" Dad asked us then. "It was so hot, can't imagine how bad it was in the loft."

"Sounded like you two dealt with it okay." Mom added. I was mid sip of water, and almost spit it out, instead forcing myself to swallow hard.

"You heard us...?" I asked hesitantly, making brief eye contact with my sister.

"Yeah, we heard you come in and out. Late night swim, cold showers, great ways to deal with the heat." Mom said, oblivious.

"Yeah, we came in and out alright," Liv said casually. I gave her an evil look and she hid a smile. I changed the subject, hoping neither of our parents noticed me blushing.

After dinner we set up for a movie. It looked like it would rain. Already there were clouds covering the stars, and a cool breeze weaving in through the open windows. Dad had brought one of those mini projectors, and connected it to his phone which had a few movies loaded onto it. We hung an extra sheet across from the couches, and using my bluetooth speaker, it made for a more than adequate cabin theater. I sat down on the middle couch by the ladder, and was immediately joined by Liv, who scooted up close to me. She'd changed out of her swimsuit, back into the sheer athletic shorts and a sports bra. I hadn't bothered changing, and was still shirtless in my suit. She snuggled up close, and draped a blanket over our bottom halves. Our parents sat on the other couch, and we started the movie.

It was a new Marvel movie. I wasn't big into the MCU, but we'd always watched them as a family, so it was a familiar watch. Not that I paid much attention to what was happening on the screen. About ten minutes in a hand was drawing circles up and down my lower torso.

I glanced at Liv's face, but her expression remained completely neutral. I cleared my throat and shifted somewhat, making sure there was more of a tent in the blanket, so that no movement underneath would be visible. Mom glanced over at us, but just smiled, happy we were getting along, and turned back toward the movie. Liv's hand found its way lower, tracing the outline of my dick through the swimsuit. I was, of course, already hard, and straining uncomfortably against the material. This was going to be the longest movie of my life.

Liv was content to simply rub for a while, doing very small motions under the blanket. I wanted to tell her to stop, that our parents were right there, but there was hardly anything I could do that wouldn't be obvious. And as much as I didn't want to admit it, her touching my cock this close to our parents was kind of turning me on more.

It was very light stimulation, and eventually I almost got used to it, and the situation, able to watch the movie for a bit. Then Liv made a sound, like she was uncomfortable, and shifted around. I thought she was, but then realized it was just a cover. She used the flurry of motion to pull a leg of my trunks up, sliding her hand under the lining and right onto my dick. Her small hand gripped my swollen head, and the skin on skin contact made me catch my breath.

"Why are you sitting so stiff?" Liv asked me. "I won't bite." Our parents looked over. I realized both my arms were in my lap. I mumbled something incoherent and put an arm around her so we could sit more comfortably. She cuddled closer, her hand still holding my cock under the blanket. She used her other arm to throw the blanket higher up, so it covered her from the neck down.

We went back to watching the movie, and for a while Liv just held my cock. After another few minutes though, she started to play with it again. Constricted by all the fabric, and tight space, she could hardly do more than rub the head, moving only her wrist for fear of betraying what she was doing. I glanced at her face again, but she resolutely refused to look at me, seemingly engrossed in the film.

Feeling somewhat daring myself, I started tracing small circles on her bare side, feeling up the exposed skin of her midsection. After doing that for a while, I dared even more, letting my hand find its way lower, to her waist band. Straining to move slowly, and not shift the blanket, I slipped a few fingers into her shorts and onto her thigh. I was surprised to find no other material. It seemed my sister had neglected to put on panties.

Unfortunately my arm was not longer, and I couldn't reach any lower. I contented myself to keep a hand inside her shorts, if not exactly where in her shorts I wanted it to be. Liv continued to rub my dick. Inevitably our dad had to go to the bathroom, and pausing the movie, stood up and walked past us into the bathroom. Mom got up to get a drink, asking us if we wanted anything.

"Nope." We said together. The second Mom was around the corner and into the kitchen, Liv straightened. She pulled her hand away from my dick, and sat up straight with me, repositioning the blanket over us again. I draped my arm around her again. With us now on the same level, my hand easily reached past her waist and into her lap. Our mom was back a second later. There was a flush and the sound of the sink, then dad resumed his seat as well, and hit play.

The movie had barely been going again when Liv's hand found its way back into my swim shorts. This time she went in through the front, shimming a hand under the lining to once again fasten on my hard cock. From this position she got a much better grip, though her movement was still limited. I was feeling equally mischievous now, confident we were being stealthy enough. As much as we'd sunken into cushions, I doubted either of our parents had a view of anything past our chests. I snuck my own hand into her shorts, feeling around her pussy. She was wet, and I had fun circling around her entrance, noticing it was getting increasingly harder for my dear sister to keep a straight face.

Not wanting to be too evil, I refrained from overtly fingering her. Content instead to tease her, knowing it'd been longer since she'd gotten off. The movie dragged on, finally ending in a big CGI fight scene, as was customary. We continued messing with each other under the blanket, though the restrictions of our circumstance frustrated us both. As the credits rolled, our dad tried to figure out how to fast forward to get the final cutscene to play. Reluctantly Liv and I straightened up, extracted our hands from each other's shorts as nonchalant as possible. My fingers were a bit wet, and I tried to discreetly wipe them on the blanket. My cock throbbed for release, sufficiently worked up.

"It's still kinda early. Anyone up for a game?" Dad asked, after the scene had played, whatever next movie had been teased, and he'd turned the projector off.

"I don't know. If we have to wake up early tomorrow, I might turn in just as early." I said, expressly keeping the blanket over my hardon.

"It's not looking good," Mom said. She was looking at the weather app on her phone. "High chance of rain all morning."

"If there isn't, better to be well rested though, no?" I said, shifting around. Sleep sounded nice, but there was another, more pressing reason I wanted to be going to bed.

"If you're tired, nothing's stopping you," Dad said. "I suppose early bed doesn't sound half bad. Liv? Game before we turn in?"

"No, I wouldn't want to wake Will by coming up later. I'll just go to bed too." Liv said matter of factly. I saw her wiggle under the blanket too, no doubt getting her shorts modest.

"Well, if that's what you guys want. Who knew we raised them so responsible?" Dad shook his head, turning back toward the kitchen. Mom continued to scroll on her phone. I glanced at Liv.

"After you." She said, smiling. "I have to pee."

I stood as quickly as possible without making a scene, extremely aware of my cock tent poling as I climbed the ladder. The temperature was still hotter in the loft, though the coolness of the night had started to penetrate the stuffy rafters. Our room's light was on, clothes spread semi erratically around on the floor. I thought about how I wanted Liv to find me, opting to shimmy out of the swim trunks, and slide under the top sheet naked. I turned the light off before I did, and our room was much darker in the cloudy night.

123456...9