Will & Olivia Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liv followed soon after, and stood in the doorway for a second, appraising me in the bed.

"Leave the light off." I told her. She gave me the ghost of a smile, and listened, only shutting the door behind her. We were plunged into darkness. I heard the sound of her moving around and clothes dropping to the floor, then the bed weighed down as she climbed in, her hands feeling for me in the darkness. They found my legs first. I stayed laying back, enjoying the feeling of her fumbling for me. Liv crawled up my body, feeling me through the sheet. She gave my cock a squeeze, but didn't linger, instead continuing up my stomach and chest until she was straddling me.

I reached out for her then, and felt my hand brush past a bare breast. I'd figured she'd joined me naked, but it was no less exciting as my hands continued to find nothing but bare skin. She sat on me, our naked contact separated by nothing but the thin sheet. I ran my hands up and down her body, as she did the same to me. Eventually I found her hair and tangled a hand in it, then brought her head in gently for a kiss.

We misjudged the distance in the dark. Our foreheads bumped together, causing a momentary bit of dizziness, and both of us giggled.

"Shh..." I whispered, doing my best to suppress the laughter. Our parents were still very much awake, and we could hear them moving around in the main room.

"Oh so what?" Liv's finger found my lips, and marking her target, she moved in for a kiss. We shared a passionate moment, I let one hand find one of her boobs and gave it a squeeze, fondling her nipple. "They'll just think I'm messing with you. Not like I'm moaning." She finished when we separated.

"Not yet."

"Oh really? Mister tease thinks he can make good?"

"Mhm. If you ask nicely."

Liv scooted back a bit, so that my dick rubbed up into her ass. Still covered by the sheet, it was almost more erotic, not yet touching her directly.

"What'd you get under there for?" She asked, wiggling her ass on my dick.

"You mean why wouldn't I let my sister see me naked?" I faked indignation. "How forward of you to assume!"

Liv didn't bother responding, instead leaning down into me for more kisses. Her lips trailed away from mine, wandering lower til she was kissing my neck and collarbones.

"I want to ride you." She whispered, her voice heavy.

"I want you to ride me." My voice cracked a bit, she giggled at the lust. "But we said we'd be careful."

Her lips worked their way back up to mine until we were face to face again. I let my hands run up and down her back. Her face was a shadow in the lowlight, a faint spark coming from her eyes, and the shape of her cute nose.

"How exactly do you suggest we be careful?"

"I have a few ideas..." I replied, kissing her chin. "There is more than one way around this old bed frame. And I owe my baby sister one for this afternoon."

"Ooh, I like how that sounds. Pay me back please."

I nibbled her ear. "On your back then."

She swung off me obediently, and I pulled the sheet away, swapping places with her. It was a bit hard in the dark, but our bumble of limbs figured it out. Liv went to put the sheet over us but I stopped her.

"The ladder, we'll hear." I said. "Besides, why would they come up here?"

"Why indeed." She giggled again. Her giddiness was contagious. There was something really good about how easy it felt. We were so comfortable, even while trying to be as quiet as possible. I wanted to make her feel good so badly.

We started with more kissing, me propped up over her. She reached between us and played with my cock, tugging at it with one hand while the other held my face. I don't think I'll ever get over the feeling of her dainty hands playing with my shaft, and I desperately wanted to let her keep going until release. I think she also thought I was just going to fuck her again, because as I slid lower and my cock slipped out of reach, Liv let out a small sound of disappointment. I wanted to fuck her, but I had other plans first.

I started with her neck and chest. Kissing her all along her shoulders, worshiping every single part of her as I went. I spent longer on her boobs. Starting on the left, her nipple was firm in my mouth as I licked and sucked. After a bit I switched to her right. I made sure both of her tits got equal adoration before I began working myself lower. I kissed up and down her stomach, her tone swimmer midsection a joy to explore. I tickled her belly button and she shooed me to stop.

"You'll make me laugh." She scolded me.

"Then they'll just think I'm messing with you." I quipped. "Which I very much am."

Liv said nothing in reply, too focused on my mouth as I continued to get lower. I teased around her lower stomach, and instead of going right for her pussy, went past it, gently kissing around her inner thighs. I could feel the heat of her, and the need as she arched slightly toward me. Even then I took my time, circling back around to the other side, kissing down her legs. I left one of my hands playing with her breasts as I went. I glanced up at her as I came back toward her sex. She looked down at me. It was hard to see much in the dark, but she looked especially vulnerable, flushed and hesitant.

I kissed her pussy lips gently at first, starting carefully. I loved going down on girls. Not sure why, but I always thought it was really hot. I liked making people feel good. I'd also learned one thing from the practice; it always took time. Every girl liked something a little different, and there was no way to immediately tongue fuck the shit out of someone. In my experience, being good at eating pussy took two things, patience and attention. I paid special attention to Liv as I started to lick her, feeling for any shudder, any gasp, any sign toward what she liked.

She tasted really good. Almost sweet. Again, I'd always liked going down on girls, and I didn't like going down on my sister any less. As I felt her respond to me, shudder as I licked around her clit, grab my hair as I curled my tongue briefly into her vagina, I realized I liked this even more.

Liv was breathing heavily, and as I spent more time tonguing her clit, she let out a sharp gasp, almost a moan. I let my hand find its way from her breast to her mouth, shushing her. I felt her head shake rapidly, and getting the message that she'd be quiet, kept going. Eventually I got into a rhythm, and found Liv very much enjoyed having her clit licked while being fingered. As quiet as she was, I had no way of knowing exactly how many times she came, but I felt her quiver more than once.

My mouth was messy and wet by the time she grabbed me and pulled my head back up to kiss her.

"You taste funny." She said, her voice airy.

"I taste like you." I replied, chuckling at her.

She smiled. "I suppose..." We kissed some more. Her hand found its way back onto my cock, which had wilted somewhat while I was eating her. It took barely any attention before it was hard again.

"Did I do good by my baby sister?" I asked her.

"Mhm..." Liv nodded, stroking me. "Very good."

"That's good."

"My turn." She whispered into my neck, pushing me on the stomach, signaling she wanted me on my back. We swapped as quietly as possible. I hadn't paid much attention to our surroundings while going down on Liv. I could hear one of our parents was in the bathroom. Light still came in from under our door, meaning they hadn't quite gone to bed yet.

I laid on my back, arms behind my head, and watched as Liv crawled between my legs. It was still dark as hell, and I could only make out her general shape as she ran her hands up my thighs. She knew I loved it when she scratched lightly with her nails. She'd always gotten me to melt by "doing the scratchies" when we play wrestled as kids. Back then it'd make me embarrassed, ticklish and helpless. Now it sent tingles of dopamine up my spine, causing goosebumps and my hair to stand on end. Feeling my positive reaction, she continued doing it up and down my stomach as well as around my crotch. I wasn't shaved, but I kept my pubic hair well trimmed, leaving plenty of room for skin on skin contact.

Finished with the scratchies, she fastened a petite hand around my hard cock. Sprawling her legs out behind her so that she was on her stomach, her mouth level with my dick, she gave it a few slow strokes. I closed my eyes, enjoying the sensation. I opened them again when I felt a warm breath on my cock, wanting to stare at the dark shape of my sister about to suck me off.

My dick tingled as the warm wetness of her mouth slipped over my swollen head. Liv was not above teasing, giving it nothing more than a few short sucks and licks at first. She worked it with her hand the whole time, using her mouth sparingly at first. My cock throbbed in her hand, and now it was my turn to focus on my breathing, lest I let out an involuntary moan. She started licking up and down the shaft, flicking the bottom of my head with her tongue, cupping my balls with her other hand.

I felt her lips wrap around my dick again, her tongue swirling around the tip as she went further this time, sucking most of my length into her mouth.

The ladder creaked.

Both of us turned toward the door. Olivia was frozen, hand on my dick, as we both stared toward the landing. It creaked again. Someone was definitely coming up. There was another second where neither of us moved, and then Liv was crawling up next to me, laying between me and the wall, and we were both fumbling wildly to get the sheet over us. We both turned to face the wall, huddled naked under the sheet, holding our breath, waiting...

It was not another creak that broke the silence, instead it was our mom's voice, hissing quietly from the ground floor. It was faint, but I could still make out what she was saying.

"What do you need?"

"I was going to tell Will no fishing tomorrow. We're definitely going to be rained out." Dad's voice came through much closer. He had almost reached the landing.

"And if they're already asleep?"

"I thought I heard them talking..."

"Let them be."

There was more creaking as our dad, grumbling, descended the ladder. There was more talking, and then the sound of their bedroom door closing and the rumble of voices moving under us.

Liv and I lay motionless for a second longer, breathing again, but not yet relieved of the tension. After a second longer, I glanced back at the door. There was no longer light coming from the main room, they'd flipped it off. Sighing, I pulled myself forward into Liv, spooning her, and bringing my arm around to hug her from behind.

"Fucking dad." She whispered.

"Fucking dad." I agreed, nuzzling my nose against her neck. My dick had gone down somewhat at the interruption, but now, nestled back against my sister's firm ass, it quickly regained its size. Liv let me kiss her, turning into me slightly. I got the feeling that if I'd asked, she would have resumed her blow job, but I could also tell she felt more secure under the sheet. And as she wiggled her ass, raising her leg slightly until my dick was trapped up against her wet slit, I didn't mind it at all.

I was too worked up from Liv's brief head to wait. I lifted her leg with my hand and grabbed my dick, rubbing it against her. It took me a few tries to find her opening in the dark, and she sighed huskily as I slid my length along her sex. Finally feeling the telltale give, I slipped into her. Her pussy was hot and wet, and because of the position on our sides, gripped me hard.

"Uhhh.." Liv gasped as I entered her. She turned her head to kiss me. I started fucking her slowly, my dick in heaven as it moved smoothly in and out of my sister. She looked back at me in the dark, taking a second to make eye contact. "I'll make it up to you." Her voice was so quiet, I almost didn't hear her.

"You're making it up to me right now." I whispered back.

"Still... uh.. I will..." Liv got out before she curled into herself, putting a hand on my side, feeling me inside of her.

It was incredibly sexy fucking her from the side, in the dark, with very little visible. It amplified the feeling, putting the focus entirely on the sensation of fucking Liv. Her insides flexed around my cock, and I felt myself getting closer. I increased the pace as best I could, a bit awkward because of the angle. My balls ached as I approached my orgasm, and I felt my dick leaking precum. I was almost there when I became aware of a faint wet sound coming from our fucking. Olivia was aware of it too, and put her hand on my leg to slow me down.

I forced myself to stop, not able to just slow, not with how close I was. It took a herculean effort. I think Liv felt me trembling. She couldn't help herself, letting out a small snicker.

"You're so evil."

"I know." She replied. "Were you close?"

"What do you think?"

"I think we just prevented you from making another mess. Good for the sheets."

"Fuck you."

"Please. But quieter."

I didn't need another invitation, starting up again, careful to listen for any betraying sex noises. It was the third time now, but fucking Liv was as surreal as it had been the first time, the night before. There was some confusion in me still, but more than anything, it just felt good. Eventually I found a good rhythm, fast enough to get me there without being too loud.

"I love having you inside of me..." Liv breathed.

"I know baby..." I murmured, feeling my orgasm coming on. "I love... uh... being inside of you...uh..." I panted. My brain blacked with pleasure as I climaxed inside of her. I felt the cum well up and spurt into Liv, my dick twitching with each release. Instead of fucking through it, I held myself still, letting my orgasm overtake me while fully buried in her. I shuddered as it faded, becoming aware of how hard I was pressing myself into Liv's body. We were incredibly close, touching as much as we possibly could in the dark.

Liv gave me another second or two to recover before moving. She flipped around to face me. My dick slipped out of her when she did. I felt the wetness as my mess leaked from between her legs. Neither of us cared. She pressed up against me again, nestled in my arms. Still a little shaken by my orgasm, I loved that she did that. I thought about us talking that afternoon, what we'd said. Not having to worry about exactly what we were to each other. Not having to worry about the other only being in it for the sex. Not having to worry about not being cared for. I hugged her close.

"It'll be so nice when we're home..." Liv said after a bit, breaking the silence.

"Whaddya mean?" I mumbled. I'd closed my eyes, enjoying the feel of holding her, almost dozing off.

"They won't be able to hear us from my room. We won't have to be so quiet..."

Olivia's bedroom was above our garage, a late addition to our childhood home. It was also two floors and a length of a house away from our parents' bedroom. I knew exactly what she was suggesting with that comment.

"No, they won't," I agreed.

I slept very well that night.

**

I woke to the dull pattering of rain on the skylight. It was early morning, and we were definitely not going fishing. Liv was still next to me, naked and sound asleep. We'd gone back to spooning at some point in the night, and I had to slip my arm out from under her in order to get up. She murmured in her sleep as I separated from her. It was a really cute sound. I had to pee though. Getting out of bed, I pulled on boxers, and went down into the bathroom.

My dick was messy from our night's activities, and after taking my piss I realized I felt dirty. I turned on the shower, and slipped back upstairs for my towel. The ladder was loud as always, I hoped I wasn't waking everyone in the cabin by going up and down. I glanced at Liv's silent form before heading back downstairs. I seemed not to have distrubed her, at least.

I took a fairly quick shower. It was still early, I just wanted to freshen up, and had every intention of getting back into bed with my sister before our parents woke. I wrapped the towel around my naked waist after drying off, and climbed the ladder one more time.

Liv was awake now. She lounged casually on her side, head on her hand, the blanket only covering her from the waist down. She was scrolling her phone when I opened the door, but put it aside to watch me.

"Where'd you run off to?" She asked, her voice playful.

"Shower. I was all dirty for some reason."

"For some reason." Liv gave me her customary mischievous look. "And here I was planning a surprise for you."

"A surprise?"

"I was planning on waking you up with a... in a certain way." She pouted. "Guess not."

"I could go back to sleep?" I shut the door behind me, and dropped my towel. Liv's eyes looked my naked form up and down. I scrambled onto the bed, getting under the sheet with her as I went.

"You think you could? I don't know..."

"I could just pretend." I lay on my back and shut my eyes. "See? Asleep again."

"Hmm, that might work." I felt her start to move and cracked an eye open. "Hey!" She scolded me. "No peeking. You're asleep."

"Yes, ma'am, sorry." I said, promptly screwing my eyes shut again, smiling.

I felt Liv move around til she was by my lower half, crawling under the sheet. She ran her nails along my legs as she climbed between them. It went without saying my morning wood had gone down with the piss and shower. Now it fully returned, my dick standing straight up, hard and ready.

Liv had no plans to tease me. A small hand grabbed my length, accompanied almost immediately by the warm softness of her mouth. She sucked the head with a small pop, swirling her tongue and stroking me. I groaned. I couldn't help it. I heard her giggle. She licked my length before taking me back into her mouth, using her hand to add force to the feel of it against her tongue.

Opening my eyes now, I threw the sheet back to reveal my naked sister with an innocent look on her face and half my cock in her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down twice, then let me slip out, and gave me a smile as she worked my shaft with just her spit covered hand.

"Look who's awake," Liv said.

"Really?" I laughed quietly at her. "That was the best line you could come up with?"

"Oh sure, make fun of the girl sucking your cock." She rolled her eyes.

"I'm just saying, you said you planned this..."

"And it would have gone over great if you weren't awake," Liv insisted. "You're lucky we got interrupted last night. If I didn't feel like I owed you, I'd probably stop."

"Good thing you owe me then."

Lic shook her head and, instead of responding, took me back into her mouth, working her lips up and down my hardon. Liv knew what she was doing. And that combined with the pure hotness of watching my sister gag on my dick, was plenty to keep me riled up. She was hesitant to deepthroat the whole thing, but would easily take most of it, letting me slide wetly in and out or her mouth. I was hesitant to really fuck her throat, not comfortable with the thought yet, but did take a handful of her hair, and help her head work up and down. She took a break to suck on my balls, lifting them into her mouth as she jacked me off with increased force.

When she fastened her mouth around me again, spit all over her chin, my dick and balls a sloppy mess, I could feel myself getting close. I grunted again, making eye contact with her as she blew me. Her hazel eyes stared into mine, and she started going faster, gripping tighter with her hand.

"I'm going to cum..." I whispered.

She didn't stop, didn't even slow, instead just continued to aggressively jack off the base of my dick while sucking the head. Her eyes stayed locked on mine.

"Oh Liv... fuck..." I mumbled as I came in her mouth. My cock throbbed and twitched, I trembled as I orgasmed, watching the cum leak out from around her lips. Liv didn't spit, but she let a few drops go, opting to stroke me through the orgasm rather than keep me locked in her mouth. It was intense and electric, and the image of my dick twitching in my sister's mouth, with spit and semen running down her chin, burned itself into my brain forever.

123456...9