Will & Olivia Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sit back down." I told Anna. "Don't let her mess with you."

Anna gave me a look, then surprised me by listening, and sitting back down next to me. I didn't think she'd let it go that easy. "You're right. She's just jealous of how cute we'd look together."

"Jealous? He's my brother."

"Yeah exactly, and your brother's hot. Hence the jealousy." Anna pushed up against me again. "Can't imagine how frustrating it'd be to have this hunk around all the time, and not be able to do anything about it."

My eyes narrowed, Anna's remarks a little too on the nose. Would Liv have told her? I dismissed the thought immediately. No way. Besides, in that case there'd be no reason for the innuendos, we were the only three in the hot tub. As if responding to my thoughts, Anna let me go, giving us some space again.

"Sorry guys, I thought I was going to be getting dick all week in summer paradise. I'm just a little frustrated."

"I get it." Liv said. "Though be careful or you'll leave Will confused."

"Shut up." My turn to roll my eyes at my sister.

**

We stayed out on the deck for maybe an hour or so, rotating in and out of the hot tub as we overheated. At one point I hit the jets, which made it a lot easier to manage my erection underwater, and whenever I got out I could just put the girls to my back. Not that I was worried about Liv seeing it or anything, more I didn't want Anna misinterpreting things, especially after she'd flirted with me so overtly. The existence of Jake also made me extra mindful of not letting anything go too far. Anna grabbed my arm a few more times, but that was it.

When we were all ready to go in, we dried off and headed to the living room. I sat in an armchair in my towel, meanwhile Liv and Anna shared a couch, and we watched some netflix comedy special. It was hard just sitting there and watching TV. I desperately wanted to talk to Liv about where she was going to school. Thinking about it, I was met with a mix of emotions. She'd be close by. What did that mean? I wasn't sure.

"Do you want to shower?" Anna asked me, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Sure." She showed me where the towels were and how to operate the shower in the downstairs bathroom. Then her and Liv went upstairs and into her room. For a second I wondered if I shouldn't have just gone home with our parents. Nothing wild had happened, not that I'd really been expecting anything. The pitch for the evening had seemed much more risque than it wound up being.

I thought about jacking off in the shower, still worked up from ogling Liv and Anna, but was too caught up in my thoughts. Eventually I decided if I needed I had my own room tonight, and could always finish later. Turning the water off, I dried and put on my boxers. Feeling a little risky, I decided to go upstairs in just my underwear. Unfortunately, I ran into no one. I could hear Liv and Anna talking in Anna's room, and Marie had long ago locked herself away in the master. Resigned to my fate of another boring night, I got into the previously unused bed. Granted, it was really nice to be sleeping in air conditioning for a night, between crisp sheets. I stared at my phone for a while, but before I knew it, I was drifting off.

**

I woke up in the dead of night, to the pressure of a body against me, and a hand wrapped around my cock, working it up and down.

"Hmm, took you long enough." Liv whispered. She leaned down and kissed me, pulling the last bit of my consciousness out of sleep. I opened my eyes to see she'd pulled the sheets down and my boxers off. My sister was in a large shirt and panties. The door was shut.

I sat up, grabbing at her under her shirt, pulling her close. She giggled at my lust, working my dick as we kissed. I fumbled at her boobs, feeling my heart beat rapidly in my chest. I'd missed her mouth on mine, her soft wet lips, the tenderness in how our tongues explored each other.

We kissed and groped, and then I kicked my boxes off my ankles and pulled Liv down, so that she fell on top of me. The weight of her across my body felt extremely comforting, I was bigger than her to the point where she could lay on me, completely off the bed. My dick throbbed against her, trapped by her stomach for the moment. My hands pushed her shirt up and grabbed her sides, feeling her bare skin.

I nibbled her ear. "I missed you." I said huskily.

"I missed you too." Liv whispered.

She propped herself up on my chest, and looked into my eyes. "Sorry, I didn't mean for you to find out about Emerson from Anna."

"It's okay. Why didn't you tell me you applied?"

"I don't know. Well, obviously it seems stupid after the last few days. But before you came home, it had just been a while. I wasn't sure if you'd be thrilled to have your little sister around."

"I am more than thrilled." I kissed her hard on the chin. "But I suppose it does make this more complicated."

"Right. Not like being in a different state makes us not siblings."

"We could fake it, I guess. But what happens when they see pictures of us together? And my friends have seen my instagram, they know what you look like." I shook my head. "No, it wouldn't work. Might be able to fool people you're meeting, but no one I know will fall for it."

"It would be weird for you to introduce me as your girlfriend, not your sister." Liv said. "And if I'm different things to different people, it might get confusing."

"And there are too many social media detectives," I sighed. "Might cause us some... social problems, for sure."

Liv giggled, nuzzling in my collarbone. "To put it mildly."

"So we'll be close together, but still siblings." I said.

She nodded slightly. "Really close siblings."

"The closest." We kissed some more, my hands found their way under her panties onto her ass. Liv started grinding herself against me.

"So what do we do in the meantime?" I asked her when we came up for air. "We said maybe we can't leave this until we get home."

"Well I plan to keep fucking you. Even when we get home." Liv said matter of factly. "Unless that's an issue for you?"

"Nope. I can do that." I said, matching her tone. "How else am I going to spend the summer?"

"I don't know," Liv leaned down close to my ear. "But deep inside your sister sounds good to me."

The words had barely left her mouth before we were all over each other again. I pulled on her shirt until she allowed me to get it over her head. Now topless, Liv leaned down and kissed me while holding my chin. I fondled her naked breasts, loving the feeling of them in my hands. My dick was now trapped by her crotch, separated from her pussy only by the thin material of her panties. She continued grinding against it, gyrating her hips. I could feel her wetness through her underwear.

"I'm going to sit on it." Liv whispered to me, her voice heavy. I had no objections.

She got off me for a second, hurriedly sliding her panties off to join me in the nude. I scooted myself up, propping pillows behind my back so I could sit more comfortably. A second later she resumed her position, straddling my cock, this time nothing separating us. We kissed some more, and she started grinding against me again. Her wetness was thrilling, for the moment my cock stayed simply rubbing against her slit, sliding up and down with her hips. Not wanting to wait any more, I grabbed her waist, and helped lift her up. My sister reached between our legs and positioned my head at her entrance. I felt the tip slip into her, and then she was lowering herself, and I was in heaven.

My dick throbbed as Liv sunk down onto it, her warm and wet insides pure bliss. Liv let out a soft gasp, pushing her hands into my chest. We stayed like that for a moment, my entire length buried inside of her. I reached up and caressed her face. Liv leaned into my hand, letting out another sigh of pleasure as I twitched inside of her.

Leisurely, Liv started to ride me. She rocked back and forth, continuing her grinding but with me now inside. I let her control the pace, content to play with her boobs and ass as she pleasured herself on my cock. There were only two windows in that room, but they let in enough light for me to see fairly clearly. It was incredible, watching my sister, her slender body writhing in ecstasy atop my dick, her face aflush in the dim light of the moon. Eventually, I started to help, bucking my hips to thrust up into her. She responded quickly, her toned stomach flexing as her legs started working to bounce the rest of her body up and down. The increased friction was electric, and I moaned as my cock responded to it.

We did our best to match rhythms, but I could tell Liv was leaning more heavily into the grinding. That was fine by me, without the breaks in the thrusting my underused dick would have erupted much faster. Both of us were breathing loud, our breaths ragged. Liv was letting out occasional moans. Little sounds, they were almost a purr, and were particularly cute. There was a voice in the back of my head saying we were too loud, but I dismissed it. We weren't in the tiny cabin anymore.

Feeling myself getting closer and closer to cumming, I decided to take control. Gripping her hips in my hands, I started to direct her up and down, lifting her amazing ass off my dick as I thrusted, working to match our flows into one. I started thrusting harder too, really fucking her, going hard and fast. Liv trembled on top of me, her body quivering.

"Fuck..." I murmured. "I love you being on top..."

Liv just nodded, her eyes losing focus as I pounded up into her.

"I'm gonna cum..." I warned her.

"Cum in me..." Liv gasped. I was starting to think she liked the feeling of me filling her up. I wasn't going to complain.

"Fuckkkkk...." I moaned as I reached the brink of my orgasm.

Lost in our ecstasy, neither Liv nor I noticed the door opening.

"What the fuck!" Anna yelled. In retrospect, I think she more hissed than yelled, but in the moment, it was the loudest fucking three words I'd ever heard.

There was a brief moment where Liv and I both simply froze in shock. Unfortunately for us both, I was past the point of no return.

"Fuck." I said, much differently than I had a second ago. I came, semen shooting out of my dick into Liv, even as Anna stared at us dumbfounded. From where she stood, there was no hiding anything. She got treated to a full view of my hard cock deep inside my sister, my hands firmly on her ass. My cock twitched, and I felt cum dripping. Realization finally launched us into action, Liv jumped off of me, my wet dick slipping out, and both of us grabbed wildly for the sheet to cover our naked bodies.

"Anna?" Liv gasped, her voice a mix of confusion and terror.

"Don't Anna me. You two were just fucking!" She let herself into the room, shutting the door behind her. "I fucking knew it! I fucking knew you were in the bathroom way too long." Anna muttered to herself, shaking her head in disbelief.

"Shh shhh." Liv begged her. I was too stunned to speak.

"Shhh yourself. My mom sleeps like a rock. Though even then, I'm hardly being louder than you two were." Anna stared at us as we stared back at her from under the sheet, then just another; "What the fuck! You two have been fucking?"

"We can explain..." Liv said, her voice trembling. "Just please Anna, listen to us, we can explain. Just don't tell anyone Anna, please."

Anna stood at the foot of the bed, her face a mask in the faint light. I swear my heart had stopped. I was also painfully aware of an ache in my dick. I don't think I'd ever been that shocked out of an orgasm. It was the most peculiar dichotomy, my brain telling my body to be terrified, as I'd just been caught fucking my sister, and my dick telling my brain to relax, and let it enjoy itself.

"Alright then, explain." Anna crossed her arms expectantly.

"We were just... it was late one night... we didn't..." Liv stuttered, and I realized she was on the verge of tears. And I didn't know how to comfort her. That was the breaking point. I was suddenly uncomfortably aware of what was happening. We just got caught fucking. Anna was one word to our parents away from ruining our lives. We were suddenly completely and utterly at her mercy. Thankfully, Liv had just spent almost three days straight reconnecting with her previously estranged best friend. And Anna couldn't bear Liv crying anymore than I could.

"Oh Livvy, shhh. I won't tell anyone." Anna discarded her threatening posture, instead coming around to sit on the side of the bed Olivia was on, curled up with the sheet at her neck. "Why would I? You're my best friend Liv."

"Sorry..." Liv's voice was a blurb, she shuddered. Anna rubbed her soothingly on the back.

"Oh don't apologize. I told you your brother was fucking hot." Anna said, her voice turning light. "This just kinda came outta left field for me is all. Like, fuck, you coulda warned me."

Liv let out a nervous laugh. "Not exactly something you tell people unless you have to." She managed to get out.

"Yeah, I get that." Anna glanced at me, then back at Liv. "How long... ermm, how long have you guys been... not a long time... have you?"

"No no no," Liv shook her head furiously. "Just the past few days."

"Oh, ok." I could tell Anna was still in shock, processing this. You and me both, I thought. "That makes it better, I guess. I understand a frustrating week by the lake." Anna paused. "Now I know why you gave such vague answers when I asked you about what boys you wanted to fuck this summer." Liv giggled nervously again, and Anna treated her with a smile. "And you Will, and your whole 'no I definitely do not have a girlfriend' routine."

"Well I wasn't lying..." I said weakly.

"Yeah, just leaving out a few key fucking details." Anna shook her head again, bewildered. "Fuck!" She said again. "I just watched you guys fucking!"

"You really won't tell anyone?" Liv asked, her voice shaking still.

"No, I won't. Why would I want to fuck your life up? Plus, imagine the headache it would cause me," Anna said. "What if you guys just deny it? He said she said and all that. Believe me, your secrets are safe with me."

"Thank you." Liv leaned forward and gave her friend a hug.

"Sorry, I uh, interrupted." Anna added when they separated. "Just, ya know, I acted a little rashly, when I went to see if you were okay, since you'd been gone for a while, and I heard moans coming from Will's room."

"Knocking might have saved us from an awkward situation." I pointed out helpfully.

"Not fucking your sister would have saved you from an awkward situation." Anna shot back.

"Fair."

Liv laughed. "Right? What a pig." She finally seemed to relax.

"You'd think men's brains start with their dick." Anna laughed too.

"They do," Liv assured her.

"Hey, I get you guys like making fun of me, but I'm still a bit naked over here," I interjected. The immediate tension of Anna catching us dispelled, I was suddenly very aware of how little the sheet did to cover my nudity from my sister's friend. And my dick was a mess.

"Well, now that's nothing I haven't seen before. And quite graphically in use at that." Anna joked, but still stood up off the bed. "I assume you aren't coming back with me Liv?"

"Not unless you want me to."

"No, stay with your toy, just know I'm jealous."

"And you promise? Not a word?" Liv's voice wavered again.

"Not a word." Anna promised. She gave us one last look, then left the room, shutting the door firmly behind her.

There was a moment of silence, then we collapsed into each other's arms. I noticed Liv was shaking slightly.

"Door doesn't lock, huh?" I asked her.

"I thought I locked it..." I'd meant it as a joke, but felt bad seeing Liv actually distressed over it.

"It's my fault too, I shoulda double checked for you. Or asked about Anna."

"I thought she was sound asleep. I didn't think she'd wake up if I left."

"You never know, I guess." I whispered. Anna catching us mid orgasm kinda put us both out of the mood. If Liv had made a move, I thought I probably could've kept going, but she didn't, and I wasn't bold enough to initiate myself. It was all well and good to whisper jokes to each other about people learning we were fucking, but it was a completely different feeling actually getting caught.

"You think she really won't tell anyone?" I asked Liv.

"I don't know. She could. But it's like she said, we could just deny it. It would make things awkward for everyone involved. And we were really getting along this week. We felt like friends again."

"Thank god you put in the work you did, otherwise we might have an entirely different situation on our hands."

Liv got really quiet. Then, in a tiny voice, "We really suck at being careful, huh?"

I laughed.

**

Liv talked to Anna privately in the morning, before we went back to our small cabin. I wasn't present for it, but Liv relayed the specifics to me after. She said Anna had mostly wanted to know what our plan was. Were we just fucking? What led to it? Was it just for the week? Or something more? What about in the fall? Liv said she told Anna we didn't really know, that it was a brand new thing, and something neither of us had really planned on happening. That we cared about each other enough to where it wasn't just fucking, but that it was obviously complicated. She said Anna had not recanted her stance, resolute in her assurance she wouldn't tell anyone. Mostly, according to Liv, Anna had just bemoaned the fact Liv was getting dick all week, while she was forced into celibacy.

"She asked me why she couldn't have a hot brother to fuck." Liv told me, once we were back and in our swimsuits, getting ready to go for a dip in our cove.

"Well, I guess it's safe to say she isn't disgusted by the thought of it then," I said.

"Safe enough." Liv agreed, shaking her head at the ridiculousness of it.

Friday was a family day. We were supposed to be on a family vacation, after all. The four of us spent the whole day together. In the morning, we did another tandem canoe adventure around the lake, our dad wanting to return them later that day. In the afternoon, we went on a longer hike. There was a nature reserve nearby, and so we spent a few hours exploring those trails. We went out to eat for dinner, there was a restaurant in town our mom had been wanting to try at some point.

Despite the assurances we'd gotten from Anna, I could tell Liv was on edge. I was a little on edge myself, half expecting our mom to get a call from Marie, or even Anna herself. The call would be short and sweet, and would change everything. I dealt with it a bit better than Liv overall. I think I was more able to accept it was out of our hands, and go on with my day whatever the future might hold. As it was, no such call came, nor any other type of tip off, and we had a great day with our parents.

We slept together wearing clothes for the first time since that first night. I was extremely horny, the whole day going by without any form of relief, but not quite horny enough to override my general anxiety. On top of that, Liv admitted she was still rattled, and not exactly keen to push our luck even more. We silently agreed to just go to sleep in each other's arms.

**

Saturday, our last full day at the lake, dawned cool and clear. Checking the weather, there would be sun for most of the day, but in the evening there looked to be thunderstorms. Liv and I decided to make the most of the sunshine while we could, going for an early swim. Our parents hung back at the cabin, and there were no stray boats this early, so it was just us out in the water.

It wasn't long before Liv was wrapping herself around me, kissing and hugging my body.

"No word from Anna this morning?" I asked her.

"Not about us. She's planning on calling Jake and breaking the news to him. So I imagine I'll hear how that goes." Liv looked me up and down. "Imagine not having your dick here."

1...456789