Will & Olivia Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liv watched my dick wilt, stroking it idly.

"You didn't taste bad." She said, somewhat surprised. "I usually really don't like the taste."

"All the fruit maybe?" I suggested, though I wasn't really thinking about it, after orgasm bliss fully descended.

"Maybe." Liv gave me a few fleeting tugs, then let go, and pushed herself up and off the bed. I watched her naked form move, graceful as she grabbed underwear and a towel from her things. Her lips and chin still glistened, and she wiped some of the wet away. "Well, did you like waking up that way, shithead?"

"Very much. Even though we were just pretending. I wonder what the real thing would be like..."

Liv rolled her eyes again. "Well, pray I feel charitable enough to let you find out. But now it's my turn to shower."

She covered herself with the towel, and slipped out of the room. I threw the sheet over myself and dozed back off.

**

"Oh my god! Liv!" The voice carried loudly across the store. "No fucking way!"

Both my sister and I looked around to see who was shouting. We were in an American Eagle in town. After our extended wake-up, we'd had a small family breakfast before trying to come up with something to do. With the rain putting a damper on any outdoor activities, Liv had suggested we go check out the outlet mall. There was a small complex of stores around the same place where she and mom had had their spa day. Sounded like as good a way as any to pass the time, and while shopping wasn't exactly my thing, nothing wrong with looking in stores on a rainy day. Our parents had been less interested, opting instead to stay and read, or watch something else on dad's projector.

Liv and I had wandered pretty aimlessly from store to store, enjoying the time together away from our parents. It was an interesting feeling, being out and about with my sister post the development of our new relationship. We'd always enjoyed hanging out, but there was something else there now too. A new tension, a new spark.

Neither one of us had expected to do anything more than mess around, maybe grab a bite to eat, and head back to the cabin. And we definitely hadn't thought we'd run into anyone we knew.

"Fucking hell, Olivia Jones in the flesh!" Anna said again, coming to stand in front of us.

"Holy shit, Anna?" Liv said in disbelief, accepting her friend's hug.

Anna Brooke was an old friend of Liv's. Like one-of-her-first-friends-ever old friend. They were the same age and had known each other for forever. Our moms had gone to the same group when they were in preschool, and the two of them had bonded. Through all of elementary and middle school the two were inseparable. I remembered Anna being a constant companion to Liv growing up, she was often over at our house, and just as often Liv was hanging out at hers. I knew Anna decently well, in a way I grew up with her as much as Liv did. We'd gotten along, though I'd never really hung out with them. Liv had been protective of her friend, and I knew Anna, an only child herself, had often teased Liv about how close our family was. I also knew they weren't nearly as close anymore.

Something had happened their freshman year of high school, or maybe their sophomore year? I couldn't remember, a few years ago now. The details were hazy for me, and I hadn't been involved at the time regardless. All I know is that going into the later years of high school they'd hardly talked. At the time, their friendship had seemed more of a breakup than a drifting away. So it was no surprise Liv had no idea Anna was at the lake too, and a little strange Anna greeted her so readily. But maybe I was remembering things wrong.

Separating, Anna glanced over at me.

"Will! I hardly even knew it was you." Putting my sister on the back burner for the moment, Anna turned to give me a hug as well. It was a short, friendly thing, and she quickly let me go. "College has been good to you, huh?"

"Can't complain." I said, shrugging. And the years have been good to you. I wanted to say, but held my tongue, not sure if the comment would be appropriate. And even then, it was perhaps an understatement. The last few years had been quite good to her. I think the last time I saw her she'd been a sophomore. Maybe a junior? I wasn't sure. When she and Liv stopped hanging out, it wasn't like we kept in touch. And as surprised as I'd been at the young woman Liv had turned into, I was even more stunned at the change in Anna.

Anna was shorter than Liv and I, by a few inches. She was a dancer, and while just as athletic as Liv, their bodies showed it in different ways. Where Liv was lithe and slender, Anna was curvy. Dressed in a miniskirt that showed her shapely legs, her matching top was low cut, and showed an impressive amount of cleavage. Embarrassingly enough, it had taken me a second to recognize her, my eyes drawn places that weren't her face. My memory of her was one of an awkward teen, barely comfortable with her body, wearing a one-piece at our local pool because she thought she looked fat (not that she'd ever been). Standing in front of me was a delightfully attractive young woman, flaunting herself and feeling good because of it.

Anna always had the face to back it up too. While she had nothing on Liv in terms of pure cuteness, she had a glow about her, a tiny nose and full lips. Dark brown hair, almost black, she let it fall loosely around her shoulders. Dark green eyes stared out at me after our short hug, watching me take her in.

"What are you guys doing here?" She asked, turning back toward Liv.

"Family vacation," Liv answered. I could tell from her face she was a bit shocked.

"Aww, you guys are still doing those? That's so cute."

"What are you doing here?" Liv's turn to ask.

"Well, the same, I guess," Anna said. "Though it's not exactly going as great as I imagine yours is. Where are you guys staying?"

"A cabin, out on the eastside." I said helpfully.

"Oh that old dump?" Anna laughed. "Really? Isn't that thing like a hundred years old?"

"Thereabouts. What about you?" I glanced at Liv. The shock was fading, but I could tell something was up.

"A place on the north end." Anna's family was much richer than ours. Her parents had split, but both came from generational wealth, so whoever she was with, she always had money. "Dad was supposed to make it out here too. No luck." Even when her parents were still together, I knew Anna and her dad hadn't had the best relationship.

"Damn, that sucks."

"It's whatever." Anna said dismissively. "But the Jones'? Here? What a coincidence!"

Smiling, she gave Liv another impromptu hug, who returned it less enthusiastically.

"We need to hangout! What are you guys doing right now?" Anna's eyes moved from Liv to me and back again.

"I dunno, we were just milling about." Liv shrugged. "We were going to go eat, you wanna join us, I guess? If that's fine with you Will?"

"Course. It'll be good to catch up."

"Alright then!" Anna clapped once, excited. "Where to?"

We ate at a nice diner. It was one of those small town places, with old seats and a family waitstaff, and pictures all over the walls. It was actually really nice talking to Anna. Again, even though she'd been Liv's friend, we'd basically all grown up together. She'd matured a lot from what I remembered, in more ways than just physical. Anna was witty, quick to take a joke, and even quicker to make one. She told us about how she was undecided on colleges, looking at two different west coast schools. Money was no object, for her it was more about the specific programs and the people in them. I told her about my experience at college thus far, and my time abroad.

"Wow, who knew you'd become so well traveled?" Anna said at one point.

"Yeah, and believe me when I tell you, it's gone to his head." Liv replied, and they both laughed.

"You guys will get your chances to go abroad during university as well, I'm sure." I said, smiling.

"Oh maybe. But I was planning on taking a trip before school too, in August."

"I remember, you mentioned." Liv said, nodding. "Where did you decide? Spain or Italy?"

"France. And then Italy." Anna grinned. "Mum and I will be gone for two weeks."

"Dope. You'll have a blast."

Liv and Anna talked some, but mostly the conversation focused around me, and what I'd been doing. I got the feeling they generally knew what was going on with each other, having just graduated together and all, even if they didn't talk that often. I asked Anna about the last few years of high school and whether she was glad to be moving on or not.

"Our town is definitely getting too small." Was pretty much all she gave as an answer. "Definitely time to get out."

Anna picked up the bill, as her mom had all the time when we were little. I'd always appreciated that about them. It never bothered them having a lot of money. In some ways they saw it as their responsibility to spend it. The end of lunch had me trying even harder to remember what exactly Liv and her had split over. It'd been an all around very enjoyable meal. I remembered how I always liked Anna, and wondered if there was still a good friendship possible there, especially now that the three of us were growing up.

I beat them to the cars without realizing it, checking my phone as I walked out of the diner. Glancing back, looking for them, I saw them loitering in the foyer. They were talking. I started toward them, then thought better of it, turning back to wait by our two cars. Whatever it was they were working out, it was none of my business. Though I did secretly hope they would come to an amicable conclusion.

I scrolled my phone, using the better service in town to catch up on some social media feeds. They didn't make me wait long. Liv led the way out.

"Anna's gonna come over. She wants to see this hundred year old cabin of ours," Liv said.

"Yeah, just gonna run home and grab my bathing suit. Your sister tells me you have a much more private swimming area?"

"Compared to the rest of the lake, we can't complain."

"Alright, see you guys soon!" Anna called, getting in her car. We waved and watched her pull out. I turned to appraise Liv.

"What?" She asked when she saw me looking at her.

"I thought you guys didn't talk anymore?"

"We don't. Not that much. I don't know though. Not like I can say no to just lunch."

"And a swim?"

"It turned out to be a pleasant lunch."

We got in the car. I turned it on, but glanced sideways at Liv before pulling out.

"Why did you guys stop talking in the first place? I don't really remember."

Liv sighed. "A lot of things. Stupid shit. Well, it seems stupid now. But then some days it doesn't feel so stupid? I don't know. Maybe that doesn't make sense."

"No it does." I assured her. "Sometimes stupid shit gets in the way." I paused. "But it seems like you're glad to run into her?'

"So far."

"We'll see then?"

"We will."

**

Anna bugged at the cabin. She thought it was simultaneously hilarious and cute. Our parents were both happily surprised at her arrival. They loved Anna. Our dad had often dogged Liv with comments like "What's Anna up to?" and "Why doesn't Anna visit anymore?" even after it'd been a while since they regularly saw each other. It was fun having Anna over too, she spiced things up. The rain let up sometime in the early evening, and so we went for a quick dip. Even mom and dad came out and lounged on the sand, enjoying some time outside after a full day in.

I tried not to oogle Anna, but it was hard. She wore a more modest bikini than Liv, but there was still little left to the imagination. Liv and I were both more tan than Anna, our olive oil skin a light brown in the evening light, but she wasn't pale by any means. Anna was bustier than Liv, with wider hips. However, it was her legs that really stuck with me. I found myself looking at them as much as her boobs, trim and shapely from her dancing. She was almost as tone as my sister, but shorter, and a bit more voluptuous. Thankfully we didn't stay outside long enough for me to embarrass myself, and once inside we changed into regular clothes for a relaxed night.

Liv and I shared our tequila with Anna, and we played some games as a family plus one. Things were decidedly more competitive with Anna joining us. She managed to steal a win from Mom in Catan, and won a round of Dominion, much to Liv's chagrin.

"What do I get for beating the card queen?" Anna asked after the Dominion game, a stupid grin on her face.

"You get to stay and go again." Liv replied fiercely, already setting up another round. She won that one. I couldn't help but smile at my sister's competitiveness.

We didn't really have dinner, us three college kids having had our late lunch. We grazed on fruit and chips, and drank and laughed.

The only thing I didn't like about having Anna there was that it meant zero chance Liv and I could get away with any intimacy. Liv was once again purely my sister for the evening. I wasn't sure how I felt about that. There was no teasing while we swam, no quick pecks or wrestling or sneaky hands. There was no lewd massaging or nudity, and when we rinsed, she and Anna shared the shower's hot water in their swimsuits, and I went after them, alone.

It did make me happy, seeing Liv have such a good time with her friend, especially after her forlorn words outside the diner. At the end of the day, it was only Tuesday. We still had most of the week ahead of us. Plenty of opportunities for Liv and I to be alone. What was one evening?

Of course, that one evening became one night.

Liv had taken Anna up to the loft after our gaming spirit died down. I lounged on one of the couches and talked to dad about fishing. It looked like the weather would be back to hot and sunny tomorrow, so we were going to go early in the morning, as we'd originally planned for today. I waited for Liv and Anna to come down, but they seemed to be preoccupied. Every once in a while a snippet of faint conversation drifted down, so it was clear they were in deep talks. I didn't want to interrupt them, respecting my sister's privacy and her chance to redeem this relationship too much. Even then I was surprised by how late it was getting.

Our parents turned in, and I did my best to get lost in the book I'd brought. I'd been planning to read a lot more on this vacation, but spending so much time with Liv had gotten in the way of that. By the time I heard from the two girls upstairs, my eyes were falling down the page, and my chin was at my chest. The ladder creaked. It was Liv coming down. Only Liv.

I started, sitting up at the sight of my sister, a questioning look on my face. She glanced at our parents' shut door, then tiptoed over to me. And grabbed my face for a kiss.

I returned it readily, but a little stunned, eyes open and kept on the landing, worried about Anna following her out of the room.

"What was that for?" I asked quietly, when she pulled away.

"For being such a good brother. Sorry. I kinda iced you out of our room."

"It's fine, really. I don't mind." I said. "I'm really glad you guys got this opportunity to talk. Do you think you've made up?"

Liv gave me a confused expression. "On some things. Though I think we've more matured than exactly figured things out."

"That's just as good, better in some ways." I put a hand on her hip, and Liv let herself be pulled down to sit sideways on my legs. I gave her another kiss. "By your rashness, and a lack of Anna, I sense another request coming."

"We drank quite a bit. Anna doesn't feel like driving back to their place." Liv said, her voice guilty. "I told her I'd ask you if she could stay the night. Well... sorry, I said she could, that you wouldn't mind staying on the couch."

"Wow... way to assume."

"Sorry." She gave me another peck, and ran a hand up my shirt, her hand on my side and chest. "I'll make it up to you, I promise."

"I'm just giving you a hard time. It's fine."

"Really?"

"Really."

Liv beamed at me. That made it worth it. Sleep always came easy to me, sleeping on the couch wouldn't be any more than I originally expected from the trip. But there was one thing I would miss... I glanced back at the landing, and seeing no sign of Anna, slipped my hand up Liv's shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra, and I found her boob and gave it a squeeze.

"I am going to miss sleeping with you tonight, though..."

"It's just one night." Liv said. It was my turn to smile when I heard the shortness of breath in her voice. We kissed goodnight, and then reluctantly let each other go, lest Anna wonder where Liv got off to.

After my sister was back in our room, I went and flipped off the lights, then did my best to make a comfortable bed on the couch. Just one night. I thought, as I slowly drifted off. Just one night.

It turned out to be two.

**

Dad woke me up as early as promised, finding me on the couch.

"Anna stayed over?" He said it more like a statement than a question.

"Yeah." I answered anyway, rubbing my eyes.

"Good. Better safe than sorry with you guys drinking. And it's good to see them getting along again."

We had everything mostly ready, especially since our adventure had been delayed a day. It was humid, and even though the sun wasn't past the horizon yet, the rising heat was already palpable. It was enjoyable, a relaxed time out on the lake. The canoe we'd rented was more than serviceable. We stuck mostly to our cove, and were the only ones out there. We talked and fished and enjoyed the calm quiet of nature. I caught a few, but nothing of any size. My dad caught one decent sized walleye, but we weren't planning on keeping anything and let it go. After he had me snap a picture, of course.

We were out there for about four hours, finally deciding to go in a little after ten.

"Maybe your sister will join us tomorrow." Dad suggested as we pulled the canoe onto the sand.

"Good luck getting her to wake up." I said, chuckling.

"She'll go if you ask her too."

"Maybe." My thoughts hadn't really left Liv all morning. Granted, it would be a lie to say they'd been focused on anything else since our vacation began. My sister who I'd developed feelings for that went beyond familial love. My sister who for the past few days had been my lover. My sister who wanted to keep being my lover. I shook my head. Shit's wild.

I was understandably disappointed when we entered the cabin to find both Liv and Anna gone. Mom said they'd gone to Anna's place. Anna wanted to show Liv around her much larger rental, and spend more time together. They hadn't told mom when they'd be back.

"That's good," Dad said. "They need to realize friendships like theirs are rare. It would be good if they patched things up before heading to school."

I mumbled some agreement. I understood completely, but still, it looked to be a boring day without Liv around. I wandered upstairs to our room, and laying on the bed shot her a text, asking idly what they had planned. It was slow, and imesage didn't work, but they go through. She replied almost immediately.

Nothing really, Anna's place is crazy cool

Thanks for the invite. I sent back, with an upside down smile emoji.

Anna's going through a really hard time. Her bf is being a dick and there's some family stuff going on with her dad

When isn't there? Jk tho, glad you're being a good friend. I'm only half serious about the invite, day will be boring w/o you is all

I'll be back

You better be. Just one night, remember?

Just one night

I stared at that for a while, thinking if I should pry some more. I decided not to. I could ask Liv for all the details later. No point in making her text with Anna right there.

I lounged the day away. I read. Accompanied mom and their dad on their now regular walk. Read some more. Thought about going for a swim but decided against it, not really feeling it without Liv. The afternoon dragged by. We had dinner without Liv, mom getting a text that she was eating with Anna and her mom. The three of us watched a show, some Friends episodes on the projector. My dad had some miscellaneous ones downloaded for mom. It was one of her favorite shows, though I didn't care for it all that much. Eventually I got bored and went upstairs to read in Liv and I's room. Around nine I got another text.

123456...9