Will & Olivia Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay back, propping myself up on the bedpost. Liv snuck in a few kisses while I did, particularly taking a second to find her way onto my cock. It'd gone down a trifle during our transition to the bedroom. My sister's mouth made a quick fix of that, bobbing and sucking until I was returned to full strength. Anna shooed her away, and Liv pouted, in perhaps the best pair of expressions I'd ever witnessed involving my penis.

Anna straddled me, her sublime legs lifting herself over my cock. She wasted no time, positioning my tip at her entrance, and lowering herself on. I'd lost track of how many times I'd been inside a beautiful girl that night. However many, it felt just as good as the first time. Similar to when Liv had ridden me, Anna started by grinding back and forth, pleasuring herself on my cock. However, both girls were waiting for me to finish, and I wasn't about to disappoint them. Gripping her ass, I started fucking her hard. Anna was taken off guard by my forwardness, her deep breathing suddenly replaced by sudden gasps and moans. I thrusted up into her aggressively, holding nothing back, spearing her on my dick.

Liv watched from next to us, her hand running up and down my chest. I could feel myself getting there, the pleasure building in my loins as my orgasm swelled yet again.

"Cum in me..." Anna was murmuring. "Cum in me Will, cum in me like you cum in Liv..."

I was almost there. I grunted. Without warning, Liv leaned over and kissed me, planting her lips on mine. Usually I'm more of a visual person, so watching Anna bounce up and down on my dick should have been infinitely more useful in terms of pushing me over the edge. Yet, it was Liv kissing me, caressing my face, staring into my eyes, and kissing me again, that finally did it. I let out a few rapid breaths, and came hard, spurting into Anna.

"Oh yes... there it is... fuck..." Anna gasped as I came, she had a finger on her clit, and I could feel her pleasure mixing with mine as we both trembled, our brains washing out with euphoria. My cock twitched and throbbed as the cum left it, and we could both feel it leak out as Anna continued to bounce. Liv stopped kissing me, nestling her head in my shoulder blades, watching as we both came down. We finally slowed to a stop, and Anna unceremoniously rolled off me, dripping cum, coming to lay next to us.

"Fuck..." Anna said again.

"Fuck." Liv and I agreed.

We lay like that for a while, the strong smell of sex in the air, satisfyed peace decending upon the three of us.

"You found a winner, Liv, I'll give you that..." Anna finally said, breaking the silence. "I get why you want to hold onto him."

"Made you forget about Jake, huh?" My sister said, her voice all trouble.

"Oh whatever. I'm just glad I ran into you two. It saved my week."

"Don't sell yourself short," I said. "You made ours a fair bit more interesting yourself."

"You started fucking your sister this week, how much more interesting do you need?" Liv said, giggling.

"Need? None. Want? Another girl joining us isn't something you'll catch me complaining about."

"And we have leverage now." Liv added.

"Leverage?" Anna asked, looking at us sideways.

"You just took part in an incestous threesome. Goodluck playing the moral high ground on us now!"

Anna rolled her eyes. "Like I ever planned to in the first place. You think this is a bridge I want to burn now?"

"What, are we not just fucking?" Liv asked her.

"No, you two aren't just fucking," Anna clarified. "And that's cute and all, I'm happy for you. But us three, we are just fucking. Don't want you future east coaster getting any ideas about coming out to the west next year."

"Fair," I said. Not that I'd thought about it, spending most of the time since Anna joined us well, fucking Anna, but it hadn't felt like anything more than how they'd put it earlier. Extraneous circumstances.

"She's trying to leave her options open." Liv teased.

"So what if I am?" Anna spoke defensively. "However, I admit it'll be hard to find as good a fuck as you two."

"Compliment us more please." Liv said, wrapping a leg around me.

"Don't count on it."

It still thundered and rained outside, though Anna's room had only one window. Anna got up and went to the bathroom, turning the light off when she came back. There were a few more casual words exchanged as we all lay naked in bed together, but they got further and further apart until I was pretty sure both girls were asleep.

At first I thought I'd be able to join them in dreamland, but found difficulty dozing off. It wasn't helped either by the eventual sound of Marie returning, and her fumbling around in the kitchen before letting herself into the room next door. I wondered if we'd left anything behind. Not that I thought Anna's mum would be in a state of mind to notice if we had. I estimated it as perhaps an hour later, and I was slipping away from Liv to go for a piss.

My clothes were still out on the deck, but something about creeping around the lake house with nothing on, and Marie home, turned me on. After my piss I walked downstairs, investigating the fridge for some water, or perhaps orange juice if I was lucky. I was not. Settling for a random hard seltzer, I shut the fridge and popped the tab, my attention focused on the brief bubbles.

"Now isn't this risky of you." The voice caught me completely off guard, and I jumped what felt like multiple feet into the air. Turning to see Liv standing at the other end of the counter, dressed in an oversized shirt, I let out a deep breath, my heart beating again.

"Holy fuck you scared me." I said, setting the seltzer can down. I noticed I spilled some.

"For good reason. Here you are nude as the day you're born. What if I was Marie?"

"I'm sleepwalking?" I tried. Liv shook her head.

"You're hopeless." She walked around the granite toward me, I promptly swept her up in my arms, to a few giggles, and sat her down on the counter. Liv kissed me as I did, wrapping her legs around me.

"Someone is being almost as risky," I said with a smile. Liv had nothing on under the large shirt, and putting her on the counter had caused it to rise up, exposing her pussy to me, and her ass to the room, had there been anyone else to see it.

"I figured the lumbering buffoon I could hear all the way from upstairs was my brother. And without you picking me up, I'm completely covered. Hardly comparable situations."

I kissed her neck as she talked, one of my hands finding its way down to her bare sex. I rubbed her pussy with my thumb, playing with her lips, enjoying the feeling of them. I could feel her already breathing heavily.

"We really are horrible at being careful," I said.

Her tiny hand worked its way down my nakedness, finding my dick. After a few hour break, I was more than ready to go again. My sister finding me naked in the kitchen had only expedited my erection.

"We really are," She whispered, stroking my cock. "But just how bad are we?"

"Getting worse." My voice was hoarse, and I pulled her forward on the counter, so she was sitting on the edge, her pussy lined up with my dick.

"I'd say we should go back to bed, but I have a confession..." Liv put her hands on my upper shoulders, around my neck.

"What?" I asked her, as I rubbed my cock on her slit.

"I don't want to share you this time."

I thrusted forward, feeling the ecstasy of being inside my sister. We both held our moans, fully aware of the potential dangers of fucking on the counter, in the middle of this kitchen. I think it turned us both on even more. I humped into Liv with quick and shallow strokes because of the angle we were at. I was surprised at how suddenly Liv was quivering. It was then that I remembered, out of the three of us, she'd probably gotten off the least. Determined to rectify that, I paid as little attention to myself as possible, instead focusing on Liv. I played with her clit while I fucked her, silently having her direct me toward what she wanted. Once I was confident she'd gotten off at least once or twice, I moved my hands to her sides, and picked her up again.

My cock still fully inside, her long shirt falling around us both and her legs wrapped around my hips, I carried her around through the kitchen into the living room, plopping us down on the largest couch, with her under me. She kept her legs wrapped around my back, her nails doing scratchies along my back as I started fucking her with slow, deep strokes, the polar opposite of what we'd been managing on the counter.

"You have a thing for creampies, don't you?" I asked her suddenly, as I felt my previously far off orgasm draw nearer.

"I have a thing for them when it's you..." Liv said, her voice a heavy whisper. "I have a thing for anything, if it's you..."

That made me melt alright. Melt and cum. Where as my climaxes with Anna that day had been fast and hard, aggressive fucks expected of two people in it purely for the pleasure, my orgasm with Liv was tender. It was a slow bubbling over of emotion and pleasure, that took me almost by surprise, feeling so starkly different to the previous experiences. One second she was whispering her sweet nothings, and the next I was filling her up with my semen, each spurt sending added ecstasy to my brain. I stayed on top of her, deep inside, for a while. It seemed that was beginning to be customary for us.

"So are you going to tell Marie sorry for cumming on her couch or..." Liv was looking up at me with that curled lip, and those hazel eyes.

I chuckled. "They're leaving tomorrow too. We'll throw a blanket over this one, or a pillow or something. No one will be the wiser."

Liv giggled.

"We're okay after tonight?" I asked her.

She gave me a puzzled look. "Why wouldn't we be?"

"I dunno, if you regretting fucking around with Anna."

"Nope, do you?"

"Nope." I assured her. "It was fun."

"Good. I had fun, you had fun, I'm sure she had fun. Then there's nothing to say."

"You're right. And leverage."

"And leverage." Liv agreed. She waited a second, then; "I love you, Will."

"I love you too Olivia." I said earnestly. It was another delicate moment, one I wanted to last forever. It hurt to put a damper on it, but I didn't want to risk anything. Not with Olivia. We were going back home tomorrow, and we had things to figure out. "We're picking a tough path. You understand that, right? This isn't going to be easy. These are easy things to say now, removed from the world, in our own little vacation bubble."

"What things, I love you?" Liv looked hurt.

"No, not I love you. But about us continuing to sleep together. Continuing to not just fuck. You have to understand if we want to be together, it's going to be hard."

"I know." Liv said. "And I'm okay with it. Are you?"

I sighed. "We might regret it, but yes. I am too." And I kissed her.

**

I fucked both of them again in the morning. I woke up to Liv playing with my morning wood. When I went to put it in her, she stopped me, directing me instead to her sleeping friend. Anna 's eyes peered sleepily back at me as I slid in and out of her from behind. She'd hardly been conscious before Liv was guiding one of her hands to her pussy. After a while Anna pushed me gently off of her, and after sucking her pussy juices off my cock, directed me into my sister. I fucked Liv until she whimpered, and came hard. Anna grabbed my dick as I came, pulling me out and jacking me off onto my sister's stomach, then taking me into her mouth for the last few drops. We lay together kissing and fondling for another hour afterwards. I was hoping to go another round, preserving my time in this paradise, but all good things must end, and at that point I was thoroughly spent.

We took quick showers, got dressed, gave Anna kisses goodbye, and drove back to our small cabin. Our parents were waiting for us, already in the process of packing up to go. I had thought we'd have time for another swim, or walk, or something, but our elongated wake-up with Anna had eaten up most of the morning. We had a long drive ahead of us. And the rest of the summer to look forward to.

1...456789