Will & Olivia Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sat in a trio like that for a bit, fondling as they took turns kissing me. Then Liv reached across to Anna, and pulled the shorter girl into my lap.

"Try this." My minx of a little sister said.

Anna needed no further invitation, happily sitting on my legs. I kissed her as she started grinding against my cock, Liv's hand working to position me between Anna's ass. The brunette's body felt incredible on top of me, my dick cradled between her soft cheeks, bobbing in the water as we made out. Liv gave her friend a minute or two, then nudged her gently.

"My turn." They swapped places, my sister's chance to straddle me while we made out. Anna watched, her hands going from my balls, to Liv's ass, to her own tits, and back again. There was more thunder, then an exceptionally strong gust of wind. It interrupted our make out sesh, once again the three of us turning to appraise the elements. As if on queue, it finally started raining, a few drops as warning, before turning into a sudden downpour.

"Should we move inside?" I wondered aloud.

Liv got off me, separating enough to stand up. "Probably for the best."

Anna agreed and stood up herself, but not before giving my dick one last tug underwater. Now that was a sight I'll remember until my death bed. My sister, and her best friend, standing naked in the hot tub, the sound of thunder and rain roaring in the background. My dick twitched, having enjoyed the brief attention from the girls but craving more.

I stood as well, having been up against the side with the stairs, and quickly hopped out, climbing down onto the deck. Anna and Liv followed close behind me. There were towels over by the wine bottles. I handed one to each of the girls then hurriedly went about drying myself off. Once I was mostly dry, I went to wrap it around my waist. The second I let go, Anna snatched it away, laughing.

"Not allowed," she said with a wink. Both of them had dried off and thrown their own towels aside, standing there nude as can be.

Liv sidled up into me, her hand trailing along my stomach, toward the base of my dick. She pressed her body into mine, and I kissed her neck and shoulders, my hand finding its way down her side and around her ass.

"You guys are so fucking hot." Anna said, her voice heavy, watching us from the side.

Liv blushed a bit, putting a bit more space between us. "Inside?" I asked again. They both nodded.

"Most definitely inside." Anna added.

She led the way, followed closely by Liv, who pulled me along last, fingers entwined with mine. I had no complaints bringing up the rear, watching the two beautiful young women walk from behind. Anna took us upstairs immediately, leading us into her room. It was the one room of the house I hadn't been in. Very similar to the room I slept in when I stayed over, it was a bit smaller, more space taken up by the queen side bed. Anna was tidy, much tidier than Liv and I, and her room was neat, all her things in their proper place. She jumped on the bed, bouncing excitedly, beckoning us to join her.

Liv crawled over to her, letting my hand drop. And then did something I didn't expect. My sister caressed the side of Anna's face, and then kissed her on the lips. I could tell Anna was surprised too, her eyes staying open for a second before she started to get into it too. I let my hand drop to my dick, giving it a few idle strokes. Anna and Liv kissed for a while, not saying anything, Anna sitting cross legged, Liv on all fours. I just watched, enjoying the view.

"We're forgetting someone," Anna finally said, looking over Liv at me.

"Hey, I'm not complaining." I assured them.

"You'd think he's waiting for an invitation though." Liv said, teasing. "We don't bite."

"Unless you want us to," Anna added, smiling.

I crawled on the bed then, coming at Liv from behind. She stayed facing toward Anna, looking back at me with a face of pure innocence. She wiggled her ass in the air invitingly, I put a hand on it, sliding a few fingers between her legs. My sister was soaking wet, and she moaned when I touched her pussy. I kissed her in the small of her back.

"I have to come clean to you guys now." Anna said as she watched us. We both paused to give her questioning looks. "Watching you two fuck was so fucking hot. I might have stood in the door a bit longer than I said."

"Pervert." Liv shook her head, giving her friend a playful push.

"I couldn't help it. I've gotten off thinking about it everyday since. Watching Will's cock go in and out of you..." Anna sighed. "It fucking did something for me."

"Well..." Liv glanced back at me.

"Wanna see it again?" I finished for my sister.

"Please." Anna nodded. She unfolded her legs then, spreading them out. She was visibly wet, and her hand went immediately to her pussy.

My cock was so hard, and I was so turned on, I couldn't wait any longer. I pushed myself up on my knees as Liv crawled forward, going between Anna's legs. She kept her ass up at my waist, bending her slender body in that beautiful curve. I took my dick in my hand and rubbed it along her entrance. I was planning on giving it a second, but Liv felt my head poke through her, and suddenly sat back, impaling herself on my rod in one smooth motion. We both groaned, and I made eye contact with Anna briefly, before her eyes dropped to where I was penetrating my sister.

I was so backed up from the last few days, and primed from the fondling in the hot tub, that I knew there was no shot I was going to last very long. Especially in doggy, with Liv's pussy gripping my shaft. It was either fuck her hard and fast, or fight a losing battle. I opted to fuck her hard and fast. I put my hands on her legs, steadying myself, and then started to hump her. A few warm up strokes, feeling my cock flare in pleasure as it moved in and out of her warm tunnel, and then I was speeding up. The sound of the rain was soon made secondary to the sound of our bodies slapping together as I fucked Liv, rhythmicly pounding her from behind.

"You're fucking your sister right now." Anna said as she watched, masturbating to us. "That's so fucking hot."

Liv's head was buried in the bed, driven there by our position, her arms on Anna's legs as she braced herself. I made eye contact with Anna again, her face ablush. My cock was in heaven, sliding easily in and out of my sister, the added visual stimulation of Anna pushing me over the edge.

"I'm almost there..." I panted.

"I want to watch you cum in her." Anna whispered.

"Do it..." Liv managed around moans. I listened to them. I came.

I exploded into Liv, shaking as I orgasmed. One second my balls ached with a deep need, the next they were experiencing full release, pumping their contents into my sister's pussy. I groaned as I came, continuing my thrusting through the orgasm, semen leaking out around my dick. I crumbled up onto her as I came down from my climax, still inside Liv, my underused dick staying pretty hard. I became vaguely aware of tiny moans, and realized Anna was in the middle of getting herself off as well. She went quiet shortly. Liv didn't let me lean on top of her long, giving me a light push. Getting the message I rolled off of her, my stubbornly erect cock bringing a mess with it.

"That was fucking awesome." Anna's voice was hoarse. "You're making a mess though." She watched as cum dripped out of Liv, who flipped on her back as well.

"He tends to do that." My sister said, her own voice wispy with arousal. We sat like that for a moment, all three of us in a row, giving ourselves a chance to breathe.

"That thing doesn't look done either." Anna said, referring to my dick.

"You might remember, the last time it was in use, it never got its fill." I teased her.

"More like I never got my fill..." Liv joked.

"Maybe I can make that up to you. If Liv is willing to share..."

"You need to make it up to us both." Liv said, eyeing her friend. "I seem to remember a certain someone bragging about giving insanely good blowjobs."

"Oh, honey, I do." Anna spoke like she was offended Liv would even suggest she couldn't back up her brags. "But I fail to see how that'll make anything up to you."

"I'm willing to see if you can eat pussy as well as you can suck dick." My sister grinned at her friend's face. "Only question is which first."

"Dick first." Anna said after the briefest of pauses. I could hardly believe my own ears, but I wasn't about to object to any of it.

"It's waiting for you." Liv allowed her friend the room to crawl over to me. Anna's eyes never left mine as her hands settled on my slightly wilted shaft.

"You have a really nice dick Will." Anna said, giving it a few strokes. It was still covered in cum and Liv's pussy juice.

"Thanks? I guess?" I laughed, somewhat nervously.

"She ain't lying," Liv chimed in.

"No, I'm not." Anna said, and then leaned down and gave my shaft a long lick.

I moaned as the brunette's tongue explored my cock, flicking against my balls and head in turn. She started with just licking and kissing, getting me fully hard again with help from her hand. I watched her work at it, periodically closing my eyes to enjoy the sensation, and opening them to see her cute mouth on my cock. It was not long before she started sucking, taking just the tip into her mouth for warm wet pops. I spared a glance at Liv, who was lounging next to us. I reached for her and she took my hand, a small smile on her face.

Anna started taking more and more of my length into her mouth, her bobbing head getting lower and lower with each pass. I put my other hand on her head, in her hair, letting it move with her pace. I kept expecting her to reach a limit, to find a depth she was comfortable with and settle into the same general stroke. Anna never did, allowing me deeper and deeper into her mouth until I was in her throat, and she was periodically gagging. After the first time it happened, she let me pop out, and gave me a look, her face and mouth already a mess with spittle.

"Don't be shy, Will," She said casually. "Fuck my mouth."

I didn't need to be told twice. My hand on her head took a much more active role, guiding her as my cock disappeared completely through her lips. I could feel her swallowing, her throat flexing around dick. It was an incredible feeling. I honestly hadn't expected to be able to get off again from just a blow job. I was quickly realizing I had underestimated this bj queen. I felt myself nearing my orgasm again, my balls clenching up as I prepared to unleash into Anna's throat.

"I'm gonna... uh..." I tried to get out. Anna knew what I was trying to say, and did the opposite of slowing down. Instead she deep throated me immediately, her lips touching my balls as she swallowed the entirety of my dick. Pleasure swarmed my brain as I came for the second time so far that night, spurting into the back of Anna's throat. She took my load readily, easing enough to properly swallow. Not a drop escaped.

She only let me slip out of her mouth when I was completely finished, this time my dick losing size a bit faster. Anna gave me a cocky smile, her face a mess.

"Woah." Liv said, having watched the whole ordeal intently. "You weren't kidding."

"Well you'd have to ask Will," Anna said. "But from the amount of semen I just felt go down my throat, I think he won't have any complaints."

"None." I assured her, still in a daze.

"You'll have to teach me then. But you're only half done." Liv told Anna, then backed up next to me, spreading her own legs. There were still remnants of my creampie between her legs, my sister's own fingers playing with her slit while she waited. "My turn."

"God, you won't even give me a break for air?"

"You're breathing right now." Liv said devilishly. "That should be plenty."

"Your sister is ruthless, Will."

"Tell me about it." I watched with curious lust as Anna crawled between Liv's legs, kissing around her shaved pussy lips with tender care. Part of me wanted to just watch my sister get eaten out, deeply interested in having the mental memory. The other part of me didn't want to be sidelined. That part won.

Anna glanced back with surprise as I settled myself in between her legs, kissing around her ass and inner thighs.

"You can't let us have all the fun." I explained.

"No... I... uhhh," Anna moaned as I started to lick her. "I suppose I can't." She finished.

"Focus, or I'm making Will wait until you're done." Liv said, pulling Anna's mouth back toward her pussy.

"Yes ma'am." Anna mumbled around Liv's sex.

Anna tasted different than Liv, not exactly better or worse, just different. As I'd said before, I always liked eating pussy. Going down on girls was hot for me, and going down on Anna while she went down on my sister added a whole nother layer entirely. I lapped at Anna's slit, doing my best to get at her clit from behind. My attentions were awkwardly positioned, for me at least, but got the job done. From what I was hearing from Liv, Anna seemed to be just as good as eating pussy as giving a blow job.

Liv admitted satisfaction first, eventually pulling Anna up to kiss her. Anna allowed me to continue eating her out while they made out, but once they separated, I felt hands tugging at my head and shoulders, pulling me up to once again be level with them. I joined the kissing party, and the three of us fondled and sucked and licked and tongued for a good while.

Anna broke the heated silence first, watching Liv and I share an exceptionally passionate lip lock, she suddenly crawled toward the end of the bed.

"Where do you think you're going?" Liv asked, us both watching the brunette climb off the mattress.

"Not just me, us." She found her phone where she'd left it charging early that evening, checking the time. "We still have hours before there's any chance of my mum stumbling home. I don't know about you guys, but I need a rinse after..." Anna motioned around the general vicinity of her mouth. "And there is a perfectly good master bath going unused."

She'd hardly gotten the idea out before Liv and I were scrambling off the bed after her. Our hands were all over each other on the way to the bathroom. A handful of Liv's ass, a grab at Anna's marvelous tits, petite fingers wrapping around my slowly recovering dick. It was amazing how long it took us to go five feet down the hall. Even more amazing how long it took us to get the shower going. Anna was the only one who knew how to work it, and we kept distracting her.

She finally got it going, but the kissing and fondling only intensified once we were under the shower head. The warm water was exactly what I needed to push me back over the edge into preparedness, and the girl's hands were once again wrapping around a hard dick, giving it tugs and strokes and squeezes.

"Alright, I've made everything up to you guys," Anna said, her voice heavy with need. She'd been giving my cock a distinct amount of attention, and I'd been playing with her slit, running fingers along her pussy, teasing her. "Now it's your turn to share."

Liv looked at her friend, then at me. Granted, Anna was so close to me, hand wrapped around the base of my cock, she really looked at both of us.

"I think she wants you to fuck her Will." Liv said, her lip curling in that classically cute smile.

"I think you might be right, Liv." I replied. "What do you think? Should I?"

Anna's eyes pleaded with Liv. Rationally, she knew what the answer was going to be. But in that second, Liv could have said no. And that added to the tension, the air thick with it.

"Go get her bro." My sister slapped me on the ass, giggling.

I already had the position planned out in my head. Kissing Anna, I led her over to the side of the massive shower, where a small ledge stood for soap bottles. Gently I took one of her shapely legs, and lifted it so that her foot rested on the ledge. Facing me, it exposed Anna's nubile pussy, with her cute little landing strip, at close to the right height. Bending down just a bit, I was able to line myself up at her hole, rubbing my head along her entrance.

Anna moaned as I teased around her opening, my cock throbbing with anticipation of entering another teen beauty. Anna looked up at me, her face aflush, pleading. I gave Liv one last glance. She stood in the shower, one hand on her own sex, the other fondling her breasts, watching me about to fuck her friend. She gave me a slight nod. I turned back to Anna, and looking into her deep green eyes, thrusted into her.

She felt amazing, her wet warmth enveloping my dick. We both let out little breaths as I entered her for the first time, burying myself slowly down to the base. I started fucking her, intensely turned on by the sight of my cock moving in and out her. Anna held onto me with one hand, her other against the wall steadying herself. I reached up and played with her boobs, feeling the plentiful mounds, twirling her nipples in my fingers. This third time I knew I would be able to last, at least for a while, so I took it leisurely, letting our bodies enjoy the feeling of being so deeply connected.

I leaned forward and kissed her. Feeling her hand clutch at me, pulling me toward her, I picked up the pace. Liv wandered over then, and kissed my neck, running a hand along my back and ass as I fucked her friend.

"Feeling left out?" I panted between strokes.

My sister just smiled. "If I was feeling forgotten, you'd know." Liv leaned over to kiss Anna then, helping herself to the pair of lips not currently being used. When they separated, Liv got down on her knees, bringing her face level with our penetration, staring at it, almost fascinated. She cupped my balls, adding extra stimulation that drove me crazy. I felt Anna shaking under me. Her eyes had stayed open thus far, drinking in the sight of my body as I railed her, but they closed now, and she let out a sound, somewhere between a moan and a sigh.

We changed positions, Anna bending down over the side of the master tub so that I could fuck her from behind. The hot water was making the bathroom steamy, and we were all deeply flushed as I entered her again. Liv stood next to me, letting me run a hand up and down her body until I was slipping a few fingers into her slit as well. She ran her nails along my arms and shoulders, and down my back, giving me goosebumps. I think Anna came again, but I'm not sure. I had entered into a daze, the pleasure and heat mixing together to push me forward one thrust at a time, responding only to the fact that it felt fucking good.

"Do you want to cum in me?" Anna asked at one point, her voice ragged.

"I'll cum wherever you want, baby..." I said. I'd been kissing Liv, lost in the gentleness of her mouth, and hadn't noticed I'd slowed down a bit. Anna was looking back at us, sliding her ass on and off my dick.

"I want you to do to me what you do to Liv." Anna said in a quiet voice. "If that's okay."

"Fill her up baby," Liv whispered in my ear.

"Happily, but it's getting a bit hot in here, with the steam and all..." I said. "Let's move back to the bedroom."

"Yeah, the steam is what's making it hot." Liv said, rolling her eyes.

Anna stood up, my dick falling out of her for the moment. "He just wants to make a mess on my sheets, is what it really is."

"I'd believe it. No self control this one." Liv poked me playfully, then grabbed Anna's hand and pulled her toward the door. "You coming, Will?"

"As soon as I can." I shot back. Both girls giggled, I chased them back into Anna's room.

"How do you want to get off?" Anna asked when the three of us were back on her bed, limbs a tangle.

"Well, if you want me to do you like I do Liv, then I need you to get on top..." I pointed out. It seemed to be exactly what Anna wanted to hear.

"I've imagined riding you for two days straight now, don't gotta tell me twice." Anna said.

1...456789