Will & Olivia Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh so, it's been what, five days, and I'm already just your dick?"

Liv giggled. "Not just, but also, yeah, that's an important part."

I shook my head and kissed her on the nose. We didn't do anything too risky during our swim, holding ourselves to wandering hands and kisses. But we were both warming back up to each other, the uneasiness of Anna walking in on us slowly fading, as it seemed she meant to keep her promise to us.

**

The sky was dark with clouds with Anna called Liv crying. We were back in the cabin, watching a show on the projector as a family, when Liv's ringing phone interrupted us.

"Slow down, slow down." Liv was saying. All of us could hear the hysterics taking place on the other side. "What happened?"

My sister took the call into the kitchen while we waited. Mostly Liv just listened, but then we heard "Alright. Yes. I'm on the way. Hold on." And my sister was coming back to give us a guilty look.

"Is everything okay?" Mom asked, concerned.

"She called Jake. It didn't go well. They broke up." Liv paused. "I know tonight was supposed to be just for us four, but she's asking if I can come over."

"Oh honey, of course you can," Mom said hurriedly. "Of course you need to be there for her. Do you need me to drive you?"

"I can," I offered.

"You sure?" Dad asked.

"Yeah, it's no problem." Liv mouthed a 'thank you' at me. "I already know how to entertain myself at Anna's, if Liv needs to stay for too long."

"Alright then you two, go be good friends," Mom said, smiling proudly at us.

"And drive safe, Will!" My dad added as we threw our shoes on.

**

A dressed up Marie greeted us at the door. "Oh you came. You are such good friends." She said, welcoming us in. "I told her that boy was no good. Maybe I was a little harsh."

"This'll be better for her in the long term." Liv reassured Anna's mom. "He was such a douche."

"Well, she's still distraught. So good luck." Marie led us through the house. "She's up in her room. And again, thanks for being here, I feel terrible having to leave." That was news to me. Where the hell was Marie going? I gave Liv a questioning look.

"Anna was begging for me to come over because you have, what? A business meeting?" Liv asked her.

"A dinner, with a bunch of old friends, in town." Marie said. "I'd miss it, but it's so hard to get everyone together these days, you know?"

I stifled a laugh. In terms of reading the room, Anna really had the worst parents.

"Well, again, goodluck. Tell my baby I won't be back til late." And grabbing up her keys and purse, Marie was through the door.

"What the fuck..." I said to Liv, the two of us were suddenly alone, but for the sound of a car starting and pulling away.

"I figured the least I could do was come over, especially when she said her mom was bailing on her."

"I didn't realize Marie was leaving. I'm glad we did."

"Me too. I'll go check on Anna, you'll be fine?"

"Yep." I gestured toward the TV. "I'll turn on the news or something."

"Okay grandpa." She leaned in and gave me a peck on the cheek. "Update you in a bit."

I actually did watch the news. For a bit. I couldn't figure out how to get anything else worth watching on the TV. Eventually I got annoyed by the newscasters, and turned it off, hoping my phone could fill the time better. As it happened, I didn't have long to wait. Maybe half an hour passed and I was looking up at the sound of two girls coming downstairs.

Anna was leading the way. Her eyes were red, she'd clearly been crying. She was wearing loose fitting sweatpants and a sweatshirt, and her hair looked disheveled. Liv followed close behind, a concerned look on her face.

"I'm telling you, he doesn't mind." Liv was saying. "He's a grown man, he can leave if he wants to."

"You two talking bout me?" I asked them from the couch, eyebrow raised.

"Someone didn't mention how she got here." Anna said, her voice unsteady with emotion. "I can't believe she was going to just let you sit down here."

"I really don't mind," I tried.

"Nope, unacceptable." Anna wiped at the corner of her eyes and sniffled. "I won't have it." Her voice got firmer. "I've had a shitty week, but I won't let you two have a shitty last night of your vacation because of it."

Liv and I exchanged looks.

"Now, it's criminal enough you let Will see me like this," Anna was saying to my sister. "So you're going to help me clean up. Then the three of us are going to act like nothings wrong, and have a fun night."

"You don't have to force anything..." Liv said.

"You were asking what you could do to make me feel better, this is it. Let's have fun." Anna nodded as she spoke, convincing herself as much as us. "The wine fridge is in the cabinet to the left of the real fridge. My mom won't miss anything. Will, be a dear and pour three glasses. And go turn the hot tub on. We'll be down shortly." Beckoning Liv after her, she went back up the stairs. My sister gave me a helpless shrug and followed her.

I considered things for half a second, but mostly just to be like; okay, this is happening. Whatever Anna wanted right? We were there for her, after all. The wine was not hard to find, I opened two bottles, picking randomly from among the shelves. I grabbed three stemless glasses, and my arms full, let myself out onto the deck. It was dark, even though the sun was still up. Thick clouds covered the sky, and a heavy humidity hung in the air, betraying the approach of rain. I put the drinks down on the table, and went over to the hot tub. I don't have my suit. I thought dully, as I clicked the panel. I wasn't sure what Anna usually put it on, so I pretty much just hit the power button and left it at that.

It didn't take them long to meet me out there. Anna had changed, and had made good on her proposition to clean up. She looked much better, her hair brushed and her make-up no longer streaked. Though if I'm being honest I hardly looked at her face. She was back in a bikini, a different one than Thursday's, it was simple, black, and tiny. My eyes scanned her body almost involuntarily, drinking in the sight of her large breasts and impressive legs, her fair skin flushed slightly. Whoever this Jake was, he was a complete idiot.

I glanced at Liv. My sister was still dressed in the jean shorts and yellow crop top she'd worn over, and they were in the process of arguing about it.

"Just use your underwear." Anna was saying. "Not like Will is about to complain."

"I don't see why you can't just loan me a suit."

"They wouldn't fit you right." Anna waved the thought aside. "Besides, what's Will going to do?"

"What am I going to do?" I asked.

"Boxer it, obviously." Anna walked over and picked up a glass, and gave it a healthy pour. She took a sip and sighed. "See, wine in a hot tub with friends, nothing wrong with that."

Liv and I traded looks again. My sister shook her head. "I don't think you understand Anna, I need a suit."

"Why?" The brunette moved with her wine to the tub, idly dipping her fingers in to test the temp.

"Because..." LIv trailed off. Suddenly it dawned on me the dilemma she was faced with. I burst out laughing. Anna looked back at us, confused.

"Someone isn't wearing any underwear." I explained between laughing fits.

"Oh my god," Anna joined me in laughing. "Feeling a little slutty today were we?"

Liv's face was bright red. "I didn't exactly expect to be going anywhere tonight. And I didn't think about it before we left. So just let me borrow a suit."

Anna and I's humor faded, and I was surprised to see Anna's face turn into one of mischief. "I have a better idea."

"And that is...?"

"Just skinny dip." Anna said it like it was the obvious solution.

"You can't be serious," Liv said.

"Why not? Not like we haven't changed in front of each other since we were five. And cats out of the bag now, I know you sure as shit don't mind Will seeing you."

Liv looked over at me. "She has a point." I admitted.

"Oh come on. It would be weird!" Liv insisted.

"Would it be?" Anna asked her.

"Yeah..." Liv took a second, then; "I can't be the only one naked."

Anna giggled. "See! I knew it. Looks like you won't have to boxer it after all Will!"

"Hey now, who says I have to join her in the nude? You're the one who won't loan her a suit!"

"Yeah, besides, we don't owe you any show." Liv backed me up, crossing her arms at her friend. "If anything you owe us for walking in like you did the other night."

"Um, excuse me, but who just broke up with the love of her life?" Anna said, trying to lace her voice with fake hurt.

Liv wasn't buying it. She rolled her eyes at her friend. "Oh please, love of your life? More like fuck of the month."

"Still, I'm the one in need of cheering up here."

"Oh, so us skinny dipping will cheer you up will it?"

Anna shrugged, suddenly a bit abashed. "You're both hot." Liv and I looked at each other. I nodded.

"Alright, but only if you do too." Liv said, turning back to Anna.

"Fine."

"Then you first."

"Deal." Anna hit a button on the hot tub, and the jets started, making the water a bubbling cloudy mess. Setting her wine glass on the side, she climbed in. Sinking to her neck, I could see her moving underwater, but not much else. Then an arm popped over the side, and dropped the two pieces of her swimsuit to the wooden deck.

"Cheating," Liv said, hand on her hip.

"You're welcome to do the same thing." Anna said innocently, keeping under water enough where the most I could see were her bare shoulders, and the tops of her breasts. To see any more we'd have to join her.

"I'm not getting these wet." Liv said, and pulled her yellow top over her head. Just as quickly, she swiped her shorts down, until she was standing there naked. She didn't give us time to stare, opting instead to climb in after Anna, slipping into the bubbling water.

"Wooh!" Anna hooted, a silly grin on her face. "Now it's a party."

"Not yet." Liv looked at me expectly. "Will, come on, the water's wonderful."

Both skinny dipping girls watched me. I gulped, suddenly the center of attention. My dick was already straining against my shorts, and I would have been self conscious if I wasn't about to reveal it regardless. The idea of getting into a hot tub with two naked teens had me hard as a rock, especially with how teased I'd been the last few days. The short look at my topless sister and her bare ass was definitely not helping. I pulled my shirt over my head, and turned around, using the cover of grabbing Liv and I's wine to turn away from them. I was hesitating, mostly, because I wasn't sure if Liv wanted me to do anything with Anna. Obviously at the moment we were just getting naked, but Anna had watched Liv and I fuck. And she'd just broken up with boyfriend. I could see where the night was going.

Taking a deep breath, I reminded myself Liv could speak up at any moment if she was uncomfortable. I walked our wine over to the side, putting it next to Anna's glass.

"Boo!" Anna gave me the thumbs down. "Stop stalling."

"I was just grabbing our drinks."

"And no one said you could do that clothed..." Liv said. I gave her a look, surprised at her forwardness.

"Okay then miss no underwear." I pulled off my shorts and boxers in one go, my dick freeing itself and standing at attention.

"Someone's excited," Liv purred.

"Can't blame you for going after that..." Anna said. "Looks even better in the light."

I didn't give them any extra time, climbing in myself and sinking underwater. "Whatever happened to not objectifying other people?" I joked. "I'm more than just a penis ladies."

"You let us stare, we'll let you stare." Anna said, and startling me, sat up a bit. Her boobs had already been somewhat visible, but broke the surface now. I was treated with the sight of her two huge tits, with pretty pink nipples. While Liv's were perky and firm, perfect copper handfuls, Anna's were full and voluptuous, her skin a bit paler.

"Deal." I said, smiling. I glanced at Liv. She'd never lowered herself as much as Anna, her two tits still barely below water. She seemed fine, even cracking a smirk at our deal. As incredible as Anna's boobs were, something about my sister's body, seeing her lounged there, naked and relaxed, excited me even more.

Things were tame for quite a while. I think all of us kind of guessed where we were headed, but we weren't in a rush to get there. We sipped our pilfered wine, and talked, enjoying the liberating feeling of being naked in the tub. And the storm closed in around us, the clouds growing darker, the last bit of sunlight disappearing.

"He was just so sweet." Anna was saying. "I really wanted to make it work." She was talking about Jake, the conversation having rapidly strayed toward the subject of her breakup. "It's just exhausting, thinking of going through the process again, talking to someone, getting to know them, all that stuff."

"So, like, meeting people?" Liv asked, her face laughing at her friend.

"Dating people," Anna said. "Meeting people is fine."

"That's good, you'll have to meet a lot of people if you plan to go to college," I said.

At one point Anna had gotten hot, and propped herself up on the hot tub lip. She was sitting to the side, so I only got glances at her pussy, but from what I could see it sported a trim landing strip. Bikini season, I thought when I saw, remembering Liv's words from the beginning of the week. Anna's legs were on full display though, stretched lazily out along the rail. I had not stopped sporting an erection the entire time and my dick ached, begging for attention. I was tempted to start stroking it underwater, but resisted the urge, painfully aware, once again, of it being a few days since I last got off.

"Meeting people is fine, really," Anna sighed. "But starting the dating process over, building up a rapport. And Jake was really good at sex."

Liv laughed. "Other guys will be good at sex."

"Easy for you to say."

"What's that supposed to mean?" She asked, defensive.

"I saw you two in there. You have a monopoly on good dick with that brother of yours."

"Well it's not exactly the simple situation you're making it out to be."

Anna dismissed Liv's concern with a click of her tongue. "You guys are hardly the first siblings in history to fuck. So what?"

"As much as I'm glad, for our sake, that's your reaction, you have a very abnormal understanding of social norms." I said, chuckling.

"Doesn't matter. I'm jealous. Here you guys are, fucking like rabbits in my house, and I've been stuck with my vibrator for close to a week and a half." Anna slipped back into the tub then, and I got treated to another brief look between her legs. Her pussy lips were cute, nubile like Liv's. God I was fucking hard.

"Yeah, and who rudely interrupted us?" Liv asked.

"I let you guys be." Anna held up her hands.

"After scaring us out of the mood."

"You didn't keep going?" Anna's dubious expression moved from Liv to me and back again.

"Hard to keep at it when you think you just got caught fucking your sister." I admitted, backing up what Liv had suggested.

"Makes sense." Anna waded around, a bit restless after her cool off break. There was the first clap of thunder, no lightning, it took us all off guard. The three of us looked out at the sky. It was a still summer storm, and despite the menacing clouds there was little wind, and the rain had yet to arrive.

"We'll be fine in here, right?" Liv asked no one in particular.

"Fine from what? Lightning? Course." Anna glanced back out at the lake. "If the wind and rain ever start though, it could get unpleasant out here."

"We have a whole house to ourselves, if that ends up being the case," I said. I'd been looking out through the mesh canopy, and so was startled when I felt skin brush against me, on the left. Anna had settled pretty close, our legs touching. I tried not to stare at her tits as she looked at me.

"Ok, that's it. I want deets." Anna said, her face serious.

"Deets?"

"Yeah, on you two. Liv said you guys fucked for the first time on Sunday. I don't know if I believe her."

"Well we did. Why would she lie?"

"It's not so much I think she's lying, as I don't believe she wouldn't have fucked you sooner. I know if I had a brother as hot as you..."

"Careful there, you're just inflating his ego," Liv said.

"I hope I'm inflating something." Anna bit her lip slightly when she said it, her eyes glancing down at my cock, barely visible through the jet pulsed water. "But okay, let's say I believe you, that you fucked for the first time ever on Sunday. Liv then said you guys weren't just doing this for fun. You know she said that right?"

"Yeah, and we aren't." I answered quickly. My attention focused on the naked brunette in front of me, I still saw Liv's face out of the corner of my eye. She was smiling.

"What are you guys gonna do when you get home then?"

I shrugged.

"That's not really an answer."

"I don't know, I guess."

"Well, are you going to keep fucking?" Anna asked, getting to the crux.

I didn't look at Liv. I just nodded.

"Are you going to start dating?"

"I don't think we really can, not in our home town at least." I chanced another look at Liv. Her face didn't show a clear emotion.

"So just forever fuck buddies? What if one of you gets a crush or something? What then?"

"We'll talk about it." Liv said, speaking for the first time in a while. "That's something we'll have to figure out."

"What about other fuck buddies?" Anna asked, turning toward Liv, but staying sitting next to me. "Off the table?"

"Depends on who, and if we get to talk about it," Liv said.

"Will?" Anna turned back to me.

"What she said."

"Alright then, how about this hypothetical." Anna strayed closer to me. Our legs were almost entirely pressed up against each other now. Her right hand came to rest on top of my thigh. My dick twitched at the contact. "A really good friend, who needs some help being cheered up, after an exceptionally frustrating week, and difficult breakup."

Liv looked thoughtful, her face screwed up in a cute look, as if she was seriously thinking about it. She nodded slowly. "I could see that being okay. Extraneous circumstances."

"Exactly. Special circumstances." Anna pushed up against me, and her hand found my cock under water, giving it a squeeze. My breath caught in my throat. "Will? What do you think?"

"If Liv was okay with it, then I would be too." I managed to get out without stuttering. Anna's hand gave me a few short strokes, her leg entangling with mine. There was no way Liv didn't know what she was doing. I looked at my sister for reassurance.

"How considerate of you," Liv pushed herself off the side of the hot tub, coming close to my right. She reached for my chin and gave me a kiss. It was deep, and passionate, her soft lips giving their consent to her friend's hand working itself up and down my length. "In this specific case, I'm definitely okay with it."

"Thank god." Anna said next to us. "This was driving me crazy." She jerked her hand, and I grunted, and the girls both giggled.

Liv reached in for another kiss. "That's wild." Anna said, watching us make out. "You're actually going in on each other."

"He's a good kisser." Liv said casually, when we separated. "Show her." She encouraged me.

"Yes, please, show me." Anna pushed herself even more forward, her boobs touching my chest. I took her head in my hand and pulled her in. She was more fervent than Liv, immediately plunging her tongue into my mouth. I could tell she was as horny as I was. There was another clap of thunder as I kissed Anna. Liv's hand joined her friend's on my cock, and they fought with each other for better grips, pulling and tugging and stroking gently in the warm water. After Anna and I's initial kiss, my hands started groping too, one on each girl, feeling the difference in the two teens. Liv's body was familiar, her incredibly firm ass and smooth skin. Anna's was new and curvy, with more to grab. I couldn't help but feel her thighs, her legs driving me crazy since the moment I saw her.

1...456789