Will Sex Lead to Love? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Corjix
Corjix
182 Followers

"We're going for a record three fuck sessions tonight, guys. so get those tokens ready. Ben and I have been saving up our juices for you, so this first one is about to happen. But you stay right with us, because we have a great evening planned for you, that's for sure! I know you will get off when Ben eats out my ass for the first time, right?" Tokens, tokens, more tokens.

The Climax -

With Ryan and Bill playing to their subs, and Noah and me playing to get me off when the guys do...the timing needs to be just right. I must admit, for Noah to concentrate his efforts on my pleasure has been a revelation since he arrived here.

"Oh, Noah. Am I as good as you are now...when it's me going down on you?" He pulls off me to give his answer.

"Tough to say. We both only know how good it feels to get sucked on. I really don't know, except for you telling me, how good I am at this. That's true for the both of us. I guess we just have to be satisfied that we each enjoy the other's talents." Makes sense.

"Okay. Just so you know...your talents are amazing!" After a brief smile, and a glance at the bed monitor, Noah gets back to his 'job'. I get back to floating on a cloud. Ryan and Bill are still fucking like rabbits. I have to say, They've made a stimulating porn scene here for us tonight.

"Rich, I'm close, babe."

"Hang on, Ben. Let me check something out." Ryan is peering at the sofa monitor. He sees me with my head thrown back; and I briefly see him grab Bill's engorged penis and start to furiously stroke it. His fuck speed into Bill's ass has increased, too.

"Noah. Oh. Noah!"

"Rich! Fuck me deeper, Rich. OMG. Cum inside of me. I'm..."

"This is it, viewers. We can't hold it off! Start throwing those tokens at us! Ben. Oh, Ben!"

"FUCK ME RICH!!!" Bill is about to erupt. My mouth is open to get more air as my lungs are preparing to stoke their fires. The fire in my crotch is at the melting point; and...there's no way I can...I have to...

"NOAH!!!" Oh, God this is wild! Like an emergency valve in a dam, my dam just burst that valve; and it will be amazing if I don't faint before I finish pumping my load out! Noah is a real trooper. He's gulping every drop of me into his belly.

"Ben. Here it comes, Ben. Take my load, babe. Take it! TAKE IT. Oh, FUUUCCKKKK. AuHhhhh. oh. oh. oh, fuck." Tokens are being catapulted to the guy's account, like the ropes I see shooting from Bill's seven inch cock! His spunk is hitting his head, his neck, his chest and I guess it's coating his entire torso. My eyes have closed to savor the last few sucks and slurps that Noah is giving to my sensitive cockhead. What a night!

And The Beat Goes On -

"Thanks, guys. You made this awesome fuck the best one in a long to time. Remember, after the break, Ben and I will be back to gift you two more sensational fuck and suck sessions, so go wipe up your drooling dicks and stay tuned for more!"

Bill is using the keyboard to end the feed...for now.

"Nice going, studs!" Noah is on his feet and clapping. I need to regain some stamina before I try and stand, but a shout-out will be appreciated.

"Absolutely outstanding, Ryan and Bill. Thanks you so much for this."

"And thank you two for providing Bill and me with some extra incentive to make tonight go off the charts, which, as you can tell by the load of tokens, made giving up our loads very profitable." The two of them are starting to clean up, and Noah is helping me get it all together. "BTW, now you know how we always have the rent on time, Shane. Hey, Noah...did you get off, bud?" Noah is walking over to Ryan and Bill as I am headed for the door to go downstairs.

"I did, in a way. Watching and hearing you two got me into a zone of pleasure that was off the charts. Got to go join my man downstairs so he can finish me off. Thanks, guys. Maybe I can convince Shane to put on a show for the two of you. Us old guys might appeal to a different audience, right?" I am just outside their bedroom door.

"Yes to the finishing you off, Noah; and a great big NO WAY to the rest of it. I am grabbing his arm and pulling him out the doorway.

"Bye, guys! See ya!" Down the stairs we go. "Why not. You didn't originally want to watch them, either, but you had a good time, right?" I nod as we arrive at the first floor.

"You and I have a ton of things to do; and that plate is totally full and booked for at least..." I catch myself and bite my tongue.

"Ah, great. So I'm staying?!"

"You are...and you start work with me on Cafe unit number six in the morning, partner. So get onto this bed and let me get to work so you can relieve your built up 'stress' and we can get to sleep." He's headed for his room. "Nuh Uh. One bed from now on, lover. get in here."

"What do you mean by 'partner', Shane?" He seems shocked.

"We can't turn back the clock and relive what we missed, Noah. But we can do our very best to go forward now, as full life partners, in every way possible. You always were good at planning and building things. You need a job. I need a good business partner."

"Yeah, you do." I can see tears in his beautiful blue eyes.

"You're not getting any younger, Shane."

"Asshole."

"I thought you'd never ask!"

Is this the 'Never Ending Story'?

We'll see.....Corjix

Corjix
Corjix
182 Followers
12