Wine, Women and a Lecherous Lunch

Story Info
A feast for the eyes, and more, at our Christmas lunch.
3.1k words
4.2
8.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christmas was approaching, and at work it was time for our team Christmas Lunch.

There were four of us. The three others were some of the most lecherous guys I'd ever met. Steve, who arranged our lunch, seemed to know every woman in the company who didn't mind a man's adventurous hand on her bottom. Dave was old enough to have a huge stack of vintage porn magazines which he brought in for us. And there was Jack. I could hardly believe the nude pictures of his wife he showed us, or her used panties that he brought in. Aged thirty I was the youngest of the four and the only single guy. I'd only been with the company a few months and this was my first Christmas lunch with them. They'd hinted it would be an interesting occasion.

Our lunch was in a classy English restaurant in London's West End, an old brick and timber frame building rebuilt soon after the Great Fire. The Maitre d', Gino, showed us to our dining room. It was as private as anyone could want. It was said Samuel Johnson had dined in that room and his portrait smiled benignly down on us from among the old pictures around the wood panelled walls. After Gino had settled us in, with a knowing grin he left us to ourselves. Then our two waitresses strolled in.

They looked mid twenties, and were both very pretty. They were in thin white very well filled curve-clinging blouses that made it obvious they weren't wearing bras. One, with her dark hair cascading to her shoulders had a badge reading "Lucy" pinned to her blouse just where it bulged over her big breasts. The other girl had blonde hair just down below her ears and was labelled "Vanessa." Down below both girls were in frilly little white aprons over microscopically short black wraparound skirts with sheer black nylons and black high heels. It was also obvious that beneath their skimpy outfits were a pair of sex-bomb young female bodies.

The slightest movement the girls made around the table as they filled our glasses with champagne lifted their skirts to show us they were in stockings with bare thigh above, and treated us to an occasional glimpse of Lucy's white panties and Vanessa's tiny black thong. When the girls showed us to our seats they brushed their bulging blouses and nylon clad legs against us. I was starting to get the idea of what was to come. I'd been without a woman for some time, and in anticipation I felt that so familiar tightening down below.

Our starter was a mouth watering duck pate with an orange sauce dressing all on a crisp bread base, a speciality of Gino's, just right to whet our appetites for what was to come. But it was more than just the starters the girls served that whetted our appetites.

They bent over our table to fill our dinner glasses with a fine Merlot, or for those who preferred white a perfect Pinot Grigiot, both recommended by Gino, both perfect vintages. Lucy stayed bending next to me to fill my glass long enough to treat me to a superb view down her blouse of her big pendulous breasts, right down to her peaking deep pink nipples. The mischievous look she gave me as I enjoyed the voyeur tit tease more than hinted her swinging boobs might be on the menu too.

The main course was traditional Turkey with well browned roasts, succulent sprouts, crisp carrots, luscious roast parsnips and all the usual trimmings. Everything was prepared, as you would expect in Gino's kitchen, to perfection. And all was served with generous helpings of bulging blouses and nylon clad legs brushed against us, views down blouses and up skirts, and wine-fuelled flirting with our delicious waitresses.

But there was more than just a delicious feast for lustful eyes on the menu. On the opposite side of the table to me Vanessa bent over to remove Steve's plate. What little there was of the back of her skirt lifted to show her stocking tops and her bottom with the thin black gusset strap of her thong nestling deep between her gleaming smooth bum cheeks. To my amazement she stayed bent over for Steve to lift her skirt and have a good feel of her thighs and bum cheeks and to run his fingertips slowly down that thong gusset. She grinned at him over her shoulder, wiggled her bottom at him then parted her legs a little more. Steve's exploring hand slid between her spread thighs and fondled her pussy mound bulging under the smooth black satin of her thong. Vanessa gave Jack a similar treat, but before she could reach me it was time for the next course.

That was dessert, a traditional Christmas pudding doused with brandy then set alight to burn in the time honoured manner. Lucy carried in. It wasn't just the pudding that burned. When she set it on a trolley she squatted down with her legs wide to treat us to a full frontal upskirt of her stocking tops, thighs and the tiny triangle of her lacy white panties between her spread legs. I was blazing for her by the time Lucy set my dish of pudding in front of me with a serving of hot vanilla custard, and an even hotter down blouse view of her swinging breasts and upskirt display of her stocking tops.

I'd missed a fondle of Vanessa's pussy but when dessert was over my treat came. As Lucy removed my dessert dish she lifted her black nylon clad knee up onto the table right next to me lifting her skirt high enough to show me her panties. The white lace front bulging over her pussy mound was was see through enough to show the shadow of her dark cunt bush and taut enough to show the line of her vagina slit.

"Pull her knickers down!" someone yelled as Lucy stayed with her knee up and gently nudged her pussy toward me.

I did just that. I hooked my finger over the embroidered top hem of the front of her little lacy white panties and pulled it down below her cunt. Her vagina was surrounded by a neat ring of almost black cunt hair, and posing like that had pulled her slit open so her pink inner labia were peeping out glistening with her sex juice.

"Go on, have a feel of her cunt!" One of the guys said.

I hardly needed persuading. My hands explored Lucy's deliciously smooth spread thighs above her stocking tops first. She gave an excited little cry and thrust her cunt toward me when my fingers moved to her pussy. I stroked her juice sodden vagina lips and ran my hand right under her to stroke that so sensitive spot between her cunt and her arse. The look Lucy gave me and her soft purr of sex pleasure told me she wanted more just as much as I did!

My erection was already up. As I'd enjoyed my pudding I'd also enjoyed thinking about what I'd like to do with Lucy. At seeing her naked pussy my cock cranked up a couple more notches tighter. I couldn't resist. I got my head down, kissed her right on her cunt and ruffled her pubic hair with my tongue as I licked her pussy. Lucy affectionately nuzzled her pussy against my face. I heard the guys cheer.

The food was finished, the girls cleared the tables then served an excellent brandy, mince pies and more displays of firm young breasts bouncing in blouses, nylon clad legs, stocking tops and upskirt peeps. I was ready to head for the gentlemen's restroom to drop my trousers and briefs and masturbate with the memory of Lucy's thighs and pussy fresh in my mind. But something told me there might be more to come. There certainly was.

The girls strolled in, hand in hand. They looked coyly at us and grinned mischievously. I knew instantly something incredibly erotic was about to happen, and it did. The girls kissed, pressing their breasts together. Vanessa's hand slipped under Lucy's skirt, then her hand went down inside Lucy's white panties to cup over her pussy mound. Lucy moaned and squirmed in her sexual pleasure. We all cheered and rose from our seats to gather round the girls for the show.

There was an upright chair in the room. Vanessa stepped a high heeled foot up onto it for Lucy to undo Vanessa's wraparound shirt and let it drop to display her legs, stocking tops and her black satin thong in all their erotic splendour. Then Lucy lifted a knee up on the chair for Vanessa to have a long fondle of Lucy's breasts through her blouse. Lucy leaned back to thrust her breasts up and forward so her thin blouse showed the outline of their rounded curves and her peaking nipples in perfect detail before Vanessa slowly undid Lucy's blouse and let it drop. Lucy's big round gently swinging breasts with big deep pink nipples were every bit as penis-straining good as I'd imagined.

The girls slowly undressed each other. Vanessa's blouse came off next to display as big and spectacular a pair of breasts as Lucy's. That was followed by Lucy's skirt. She swayed her white panty clad bottom in a sensuous wiggle. Vanessa, now just in just her stockings, thong and high heels stepped a high heeled foot up onto the chair and called out:

"Come on boys, don't leave it all to us!"

The way Vanessa swung her breasts and thrust her hips make abundantly clear what she had in mind. We couldn't move fast enough to finish undressing the girls. Steve was lucky enough to get in fast to peel off Vanessa's black satin thong and have a good feel of of her bottom and pussy mound with its neat strip of light brown cunt fur. Dave pulled Lucy's white panties down her thighs and got her giggling with an affectionate slap on her bottom which set her gleaming smooth bum cheeks quivering and dropped her panties down round her ankles.

My chance came when Lucy spread and lifted up her legs to let me slip off her stockings. It had been a long time since my hands had savoured the feel of a woman's delicious long smooth legs. Needless to say, in the process four sets of men's hands were all over soft round female bottoms, long smooth legs, firm young breasts and pussies. When we'd got them fully nude the girls playfully fended us off.

"Get your hands off us boys," Lucy laughed. "We want some girl on girl fun!"

We moved back to watch the girls play with each other. It was a spectacularly erotic lesbian show. They fondled each other's breasts, bottoms, legs and cunts. Wrestling together naked on the floor they wrapped their arms and legs round each other. They kissed and licked each other's nipples and pussies, stroked their cunts over each other's breasts, rubbed their cunts together, kissed, licked and finger pleasured each other's cunts in 69 position, showed us how they masturbated, and much more. As they did they sprawled and arched their naked bodies into leg-spreading, tit- and bottom-thrusting poses as erotic as anything in Dave's magazines.

The girls disentangled themselves and rose to their feet. Vanessa grinned and said:

"Enjoy the show boys? Our turn now. Lets see you show your appreciation in the customary manner."

There's only one way a man expresses his appreciation of an erotically displayed well endowed naked woman -- with his hand round his hungry cock shaft. But Lucy had more to add.

"As a prize ... The first boy with his cock out, up hard and ready gets a helping hand."

As she spoke Lucy formed her thumb and forefinger into a ring the diameter of a man's penis shaft and bobbed her hand the length and angle of a man's erection in a movement every boy knows only so well.

I was momentarily horrified at the thought of getting my erect penis out in front of my work colleagues. Back at school I'd wanked with other boys watching in school dormitories, and with audiences of naked boys and girls at wild student parties. That had been a long while ago in my rampant youth. But after a show like that, and I guess with the wine washing away my inhibitions I was in a mood for anything. I certainly wasn't going to miss the chance of getting my hands on Lucy, nude but for her high heels, and get my cock wanked by her.

I saw Jack fumbling with his zip but I beat him to it. In a moment I'd unzipped and dropped my trousers and pulled my briefs down my thighs below my balls. My fully erect penis bounced out bending up in front of me. I spread my legs as far as my briefs stretched round my thighs would allow and rammed my hips forward toward Lucy. My cock was out, up hard and ready as requested.

"Come on girls, I'm ready for anything!" I said, rocking my hips so my seven inches of hard muscle swung stiffly.

Lucy snuggled up next to me close enough that her cunt fur was brushing my naked thigh above my briefs and her breasts were brushing my arm. My hands were instantly, almost involuntarily, on her bottom and breasts enjoying their delicious feminine softness, warmth and smoothness. Before her fingers started on my cock Lucy undid my necktie, unbuttoned my shirt and let it drop away behind me. Then Lucy's breasts were against my bare arm and she purred as her light fingers lovingly caressed my bare chest. My cock felt so taut it was almost painful.

Lucy's soft hand wrapped round my penis shaft, squeezing it just right. Repeating that bobbing action she'd shown us earlier she began the exquisite rhythmic tugging and stroking full length up and down my shaft from my pubic hair to sliding right up over my cock head. All the time Lucy wanked me my hands played with her breasts, bottom and thighs while her spare hand explored my buttocks, my bum crack and the so erogenous inside tops of my spread thighs.

After absolutely exquisite minutes of sex pleasure from Lucy's obviously well experienced hand I felt my cum rise. I involuntarily rammed my iron hard cock forward and equally involuntarily gripped Lucy's bottom to pull her hard against me. In an exquisite explosion of orgasm release my cum spurted a couple of feet in front of me. The guys all applauded. I stood there with my penis sticking straight out in front of me dripping a swinging strand of semen. I was still mostly erect so to more applause I wrapped my thumb and forefinger round my shaft and wanked a last spurt of semen out.

Of the other guys only Jack also masturbated. Though I'd beaten him to it in getting a hand job from Lucy he'd carried on getting his own cock out, a meaty looking eight incher. I saw he was wearing women's panties, a black pair with a pattern of little red flowers. They were barely big enough to cover his erect cock and balls and they bulged massively in a huge cone over his straining hard shaft before he pulled them down round his thighs. I guessed they were his wife's. I knew Jack had a panty fetish. In fact he'd often shown us he was wearing his wife's panties at work.

With his eyes locked on the girl on boy show Lucy and I were treating him to Jack had then masturbated. While Lucy had been hand pleasuring me he'd been leisurely tugging and stroking his shaft, obviously easing himself to the peak of sensitivity. He'd picked up Vanessa's little black thong from where he'd tossed it and he was fingering it and brushing it over his hard up cock as he wanked. But Vanessa herself moved right next to him and started fondling his backside. Jack's spare hand quickly found Vanessa's bottom, thighs and cunt. Like me Jack had discovered that though masturbation is every boy's ultimate solo pleasure, nothing beats wanking while having a woman's naked body to play with.

Jack watched, wanked and played with Vanessa all the time Lucy hand jobbed me. I watched him hold his straining cock on the edge of orgasm waiting for my moment with Lucy. Then, as soon as I'd spurted my cum, Jack's pumping hand went frantic on his cock shaft. Moments later, with a loud grunt he shot a huge load across the floor. His dripping semen also soaked his wife's knickers that he was wearing but I don't think that bothered him much.

After that the girls dressed, Jack and I tidied ourselves up and between us all we finished the bottles of Gino's wines and munched mince pies. We helped the girls clear up, including wiping our semen splashes off the carpet. Just before we all left I went to the toilet. On the wall was a hefty and very fresh semen splash, trickling down from the level of a man's erect cock right to the floor. It was just like the many semen splashes I'd left on toilet cubicle walls at work with one of Dave's magazines spread open on the tank. I recalled how Dave had recently spent quite some time in the toilet and I guessed he'd expressed his appreciation of the show in the customary manner too.

Then after last kisses and fondles of the girls' bottoms, we raised our glasses to Samuel Johnson and staggered out into the night. On my way out Samuel Johnson's eye looking down from his portrait caught mine. I'd swear his smile had got more mischievous.

Steve and I found a nearby pub and went in from the icy London street to its welcoming warm glow for a beer in front of its cosy log fire. I asked Steve from which of the innumerable swingers clubs and striptease bars he frequented the girls had come but wouldn't tell me. Finally we went our separate ways, Steve to his latest partner, me to my lonely single bed warmed by memories of Lucy and Vanessa.

On my way home on the London Underground I pulled out what I thought was a handkerchief from the pocket of my suit jacket. It wasn't a handkerchief, it was Lucy's little white panties. I was so embarrassed! Wrapped in them was a slip of paper. On it was written "Lucy. Any time." and a mobile phone number. If anything comes of that it's a story for next year.