Winning the Cuckolding Lottery

Story Info
Council services paid for with a cuckolding lottery.
2.5k words
4.03
9.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story has elements of cuckolding fetish, pregnancy and interracial sex. Is it art? No. Is it something that some readers like? Hopefully. It's definitely not something to be taken seriously. It's just a bit of imagination.

If these themes are not for you then feel free to use the site's excellent search capabilities and find something more to your liking.

Everyone in this story is over 18.

* * *

"Mandy, there's just one more thing to do before you walk down the aisle."

"What's that, dad?"

"You need to buy your lottery ticket. Here's your phone. Login and buy it."

Dad was looking over my shoulder, down the aisle.

"Jason has his phone out, too. I think you're both buying one today."

Local cuckolding lotteries had been a great success. The couples who wanted it loved it and the local councils who ran it loved it, too. Even if only a fifth of couples bought tickets, that was still a lot of extra money to fill their coffers.

And so many councils were edging towards bankruptcy that they all launched one. Even the Tory-led councils.

I logged in and spent another £100 on a ticket. I suppose Jason was spending the same, too. It was so expensive to play but it was a tiny amount when we considered how much the whole wedding was costing.

I didn't want to consider the total amount but it was too much. Weddings suck. It's marriage that is valuable. I wish we could have skipped the ceremony, the party, and even the expensive honeymoon. But our parents all insisted that we had to have a big wedding because everyone else did.

But if we won, though... well it would pay for itself. Instead of spending nights out at a budget pub we'd be spending nights in bed with a huge cock ploughing me.

* * *

Three weeks later we got back from Greece and started the daily routine of married life. We'd probably discuss whether it was best to brush your teeth before or after breakfast for another 50 years.

At least the evening meals had been levelled up. Jason always cooked from actual ingredients instead of buying something readymade. He's a good cook and he always cleans up.

"Is that yours or mine?" Jason yelled when he heard a phone ping from the kitchen.

"It's yours."

"Can you let me know if it's important?"

"All I can see is that it's a message from the council. I hope we remembered to pay the council tax."

Jason finished up in the kitchen and came through to the living room in time for Eastenders. I reminded myself to switchover to BBC 3 for Masterchef straight after.

"Oh, it's not about tax at all. We won!"

"We won what?"

"We won the cuckolding lottery. You get three months with a bull you pick from this selection."

He held up his phone and I scrolled down the list. They all looked very handsome. That couldn't be the criterion we used to pick one.

"What's most important to you, Mandy?"

"Oh, a nice thick cock. Not that you don't do a lovely job my sweet. But a little more stretch would be nice."

"Sounds good to me. Let's sort them like that." He swiped and poked at his phone. "Here you go. Rasheed is at the top now."

Rasheed had a kind face and a beard to go with his dreadlocks. And his dimensions were very impressive. Very impressive.

"Let's meet him." I said. "He looks lovely but I want to like the man I'm going to bring into our bed for three months."

"OK. And Mandy..."

"Yes."

"You know I want to lick his sperm from you, don't you?"

"Oh, I know that sweetie. And you know that I'm not on the pill, don't you?"

"That's why we've been using condoms. But this is such an opportunity. I can't wait to lick Rasheed's spunk from your fertile pussy, my love."

"So you don't mind me getting pregnant with Rasheed's baby, do you?"

"I'm planning on it!"

Many kisses later we retired for the night. Eastenders unwatched and the TV turned off before Masterchef even started.

* * *

"Glad to meet you!" Rasheed was enthusiastic.

He was wearing a very smart suit and looked like he'd come directly from work.

"I'm sorry I'm dressed so formally. Court started late and the judge preferred to overrun than send my client back to the cells tonight."

"You're a barrister?"

"Yes. Still quite junior but I did a good job today and my client left court a free woman."

"Why did you volunteer for the cuckolding lottery?" I asked.

"It seemed like a good way to raise money for the council. My neighbour's son is disabled. The council stopped the educational transport program because of austerity budget cuts. That means he can't go to school. So they sent him an iPad and now expect him to complete his education from a wheelchair in a second floor flat. That's not fair, but volunteering lets me help and have fun at the same time."

Jason was smiling as Rasheed spoke and asked our next question.

"So, have you done it before or is this your first time?"

"Four times before. You'll be my fifth -- if you pick me."

"And how do you feel about contraception?"

"Well it's up to you. I'm happy to rubber up. And you can use whatever you want on top of that or instead of."

"We had something quite specific in mind with that question," I said. "Basically, how would you feel if there was none. No condoms. No IUD. No hormones."

"Oh, I see. I'd be very happy. Three of the couples I've been with have had pregnancies. Well, they're not all complete yet but one baby and two on the way."

"Oh good. We were hoping that you'd be happy to get me pregnant, too."

"Mandy, I would be delighted to give you a baby. You'll be my first ever redhead. I wonder what our baby's hair will be like."

* * *

The truckle bed was the best solution. Our marriage bed was not quite big enough for three, especially as Rasheed was so much taller than Jason. So Jason was on the truckle bed until the end of October. He'd only be spending time with me to lick Rasheed's sperm from my pussy.

"So, Rasheed. I saw your profile on the site but I'd like to check that you weren't photoshopped."

I knew he wasn't photoshopped. I was standing naked in front of him. Jason had just brought his bags in from his car.

"Why don't you come into the bedroom so I can undress you?"

I did my best to undress him slowly while Jason packed away his clothes for tomorrow. There was a puddle of other stuff forming on the floor. His shirt, his socks, and then I pulled down his pants.

"I don't think there was any photoshopping at all, was there?" I gasped.

"We'll need to go carefully, Mandy." He replied. "I am sure you can take me but it might be a bit of a stretch at first. I don't want to shock you."

"No shocks. Just three months of intense pleasure and a lovely baby at the end, eh?"

"If that's what you want." Rasheed answered but it was Jason who ended the conversation.

"I bought the winning ticket and that's exactly what I hoped for. So, will you please do your best to give my wife a baby, Rasheed."

Rasheed didn't answer. He just picked me up and set me down on the bed. Then he knelt in between my spread legs and offered me his cock. It was the loveliest cock I'd ever sucked. Well, licked rather than sucked as I have a small mouth and he has a massive helmet. But it was just what I needed to get in the mood.

I broke away and spoke.

"I think I should go on top. At least at first. You're a big boy, so I want to control the speed."

He rolled me onto him and I started sitting down on his cock. I have some pretty big dildos but Rasheed stretched me more than any of them. It brought a tear of joy to my eye. Being stretched like that was exquisite.

I slowly let my weight push me down onto his godcock. But I reached a limit before I got to the bottom. It turns out that his cock was longer than my pussy. Not a problem because it meant his sperm would have a shorter swim to my egg.

Once he was in and had bottomed out we made real progress. I could feel myself lubing like crazy and I rose and fell. But this was our first mating and we were just getting to know each other, so I didn't want to draw it out. Fucking Rasheed with Jason standing behind me, watching, was so sexy. And feeling Rasheed in me. Seeing him beneath me, unable to leave. Well, it was sort of overwhelming, so I came really quickly.

I shuddered and lost it for a bit. But Rasheed had timed himself well and started pumping me full of his sperm once I started cumming.

And then it was over.

"Jason, are you ready?"

"Oh yes." I hear him say over my shoulder.

And I lifted up slowly, so Jason would be ready to lick me clean. Jason has always been keen on oral, which is one of the reasons I wanted to marry him. He put his skills to use. He lapped away Rasheed's creamy cum as it flowed out and licked my clit to get me over the hill again. Jason's work, combined with the knowledge that I was unprotected, got me quick second orgasm.

"Boys, that was very good. If you continue like that then I'm sure the next three months will be great."

* * *

"So what's he like?" My mum called to ask about Rasheed the next morning, as I was walking to work.

"He's absolutely lovely, mum. He's a defence barrister. And I've never been stretched before like he stretched me last night. I suppose that's a good thing because it might make having the baby easier."

"So, Jason and you agreed to go for a cuckold baby? I'm so jealous."

"It's going to be great, mum. Rasheed's black, so everyone will know that Jason's a cuckold. We're so looking forward to it."

* * *

The next month was great. Rasheed did a lot of legal prep work in the evenings but he was conscientious about his duty to us as well as his clients. So he always let me fuck him, even if it was just for a quickie.

That meant I had at least one sperm injection every weekday. Weekends were different. It wasn't fucking, it was lovemaking. Rasheed gently prepared me, penetrated me, and moved me through a range of positions. Then he inseminated me. And he was always conscious of making it easy for Jason to clean me up.

Of course, my period never came and so I took a test to make sure I was pregnant. I was.

I let my GP know and called the council to let the lottery team know, too. They always want to know about successes because that helps ticket sales.

"Would you mind if we let the press know, Mandy?" The lottery manager asked me. We're planning on expanding this lottery. But we need more hung men to volunteer as bulls before we can do that. A positive story could both help us recruit more volunteers and sell more tickets."

"Of course, Anjana. I'd love to. How are you going to expand the program?"

"The key thing is that it won't just be for weddings. Couples who are already married will be able to buy a ticket every quarter."

"Oh, that sounds exciting! So, in theory, Jason and I could win again and get a baby from a different man?"

"Exactly, it's the rules of chance at play. So you could win every quarter, even though that is unlikely."

"It sounds great. I am confident that my parents will be buying tickets and I have two friends from school who will, too. I'm very happy to help raise awareness."

"I just wish that I could buy tickets. But none of us on the lottery team are allowed to. My husband suggested moving to another borough, so we could buy a ticket there instead. But we're the first borough to expand the lottery like this, so even that wouldn't work for us. He's so keen for me to cuckold him and this would be such a nice way to do it."

* * *

Sally Anne was the local paper's star reporter. Well, their reporter. It was just her, an editor, and an AI service that rewrote press releases from local takeaways. She knew her stuff, even though the paper was small. She had a story strategy to run over several weeks.

In the first week she wanted pictures of Jason and me, Rasheed and me, Jason and Rasheed and me. Us holding up a positive pregnancy test and more.

I suppose Rasheed's face is very photogenic. Nonetheless, I was astonished to see us on the front page of their website on Friday. Sally Anne had written a story about us and published an interview with Anjana. She'd even written a column promising that she and her fiance would buy tickets as soon as they were available. I wasn't surprised about that. She definitely liked Rasheed and told me that she'd like to have one of his babies, too.

The council had also paid for a big advert calling for young men to volunteer as bulls.

The next week's paper was full of letters urging young men to volunteer, and couples to buy tickets. It also had articles full of vox pops from young wives who promised that they and their husbands would be buying tickets. And others describing the men they'd like if they won.

A week later, it was full of reports of how many men had volunteered as bulls. And they announced the launch date for the expanded lottery. Sally Anne's opinion column described it as the democratisation of cuckolding.

* * *

Rasheed could give me a lot more time for our last month. I'd get a quickie each morning and a decent session most nights. Jason was cleaning me up at least twice and often more each day. So, we were very sad that Rasheed had to leave us. But, I couldn't deny another couple the same joy that we'd had.

We've kept in touch. We like Rasheed and he is the father of what will be our first baby. She's due soon.

And the other good news is that the programme is working. Our local council is now getting so much in from the cuckolding lottery that Rasheed's neighbour is back at school.