Winsome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, God, Winsome!" I breathed in a gruff whisper and took in another whiff. "Mm-mm-mm baby girl!" They smelled so wonderful! I never thought the scent of dirty panties could ever excite me so much, especially not my daughter's dirty panties. Not only was I able to appreciate the scent of her arousal, but every distinguishable fragrance added a layer of eroticism, excitement and, somehow, intimacy to my mix of emotions, all fueling the most dominant one - horniness. Even the musty tanginess of her sweaty crevices was so raw and sexy to me.

All the perspiration from the conjunction of her ass, thighs and adorably hairy crotch was soaked into the damp cotton and drove me mad as I sniffed at every part of my daughter's panties. I even took a big snuffle at the portion that was wedged between her ass crack and my cock surged at the combination senses. The balmy smell of her butthole, her sweat and sweet pussy overlaid with the soft, floral aroma of her body wash, added to the feathery feel of her thin little panties in my hands almost drove me to pull out my thirsty cock and jerk off right in the kitchen!

I had never been so turned on by Winsome in my life, and definitely not by simply having her dirty panties. I would have never thought such a thing would have such an effect on me. I was realizing more and more how much of a pervert I was, and in the horny state I was in, I didn't care. I made the quick decision that I was gonna do what I heard many other perverts did and masturbate with my girl's panties. But unfortunately, just as I made it to the top of the stairs, Winsome was leaving her room with a hamper full of laundry.

She was still perky and bouncy from leftover excitement. "Oh, are you done with those?"

"Oh, uh, not... not yet," I said nervously, still horny to masturbate with them.

"Ok. Well I can wait for you. I gotta wash," she said, setting the hamper down next to my bedroom door.

I smiled disarmingly. "It'll just take a minute, sweetheart." I went into my room, nervous to even close the door. It just felt too weird and suspicious. How the hell was I going to rub one out with my daughter's panties while she waited outside!? At least if she knew what I was planning on doing she'd give me privacy. I was defeated by the same naivety I preyed on. It was karma.

I waited a minute before opening the door and placing Winsome's little panties, my precious prize, in her hamper. "All done. You passed with flying colors," I said with a smile before dropping them in.

"I told ya!" She giggled and trotted away downstairs.

*****

A few days later, Winsome and Brandon were set for another date. She invited me to help her pick out another outfit and I was delighted to help. When I came in her room, she was wrapped in a towel from upper chest to high thigh and I took more than a few long seconds to admire her long, slim legs. The lithe beams of soft skin looked like poured butter toffee, and no doubt would taste as sweet. I got my mind off her body long enough to focus on the task, though.

"So, how about this one?" Winsome asked, pulling a small burgundy dress from her closet. It was sexy and simple with a double layered skirt that would meet about mid thigh, flirting with the line between sexy and slutty. The back of it was all lace with a zipper in the middle and it had spaghetti straps with a V neckline in the front. I had almost disapproved but thought what the hell, as this was her second date with a guy I trusted. I figured it would be ok to let him see a little more of her to give him something to look forward to on date number three.

"I like it. It's a little on the sexy side but you're grown now, so it's fine. Now, what about your panties?" I said, realizing that I might have just sounded a little too anxious when she looked up and smirked at me.

"Wellll..., I was thinking about wearinnnng, these!" she said in excitement, yanking something out of her panty drawer. She held out to me a white, mesh thong. I was torn. On one hand, my fatherly instincts told me those were way too slutty for her to wear on another no sex date. But on the other hand, I couldn't pass on the opportunity to see her in a new pair of cute little panties.

"Hmmm, I'm not sure, babydoll. Put them on so I can see what they look like."

Her eyes bulged and she smiled in excitement at the possibility that she would be allowed to wear the sexy panties. She turned around and dropped her towel, bending to put her feet through the panties, innocently showing me her little sexy bottom. She turned back around, covering her small tits with her palms. "So, whaddya think? They're cute right?"

They're breathtaking. Definitely won't be wearing those tonight. "I don't know, Winsome. Come here, let me see." She came closer. "I can see your garden through these panties, baby."

"Yeah, but my dress is really long this time. He won't even see, daddy," she stated, her voice still perky.

"Ummmm, turn around for me?" I rubbed my chin, giving the impression I was thinking about it. Winsome turned around and stood on her toes, making her long, slim legs look super sexy. She put a bit of an arch in her back, poking her little bottom out. Her ass looked absolutely delicious with the soft, white panties shrinking in between her pert cheeks.

"Sooo?" Winsome said, still facing away from me. My eyes were so transfixed on her perfect booty, I had forgotten she could see me in the mirror.

"I don't know, baby. Maybe try on a different pair?" I said. Winsome remained hopeful though, searching through her drawer again, fetching another pair of panties. This time it was a simple little pink cotton thong with black lace trim. I had her try them on and model them for me again. They were really cute one her, not see through but the puff of her pussy mound was evident in the tighter pair of panties. When she turned around, she stood on her toes again, trying to lift her cute little booty so her daddy could see how it looked in her sexy panties.

And God were they sexy. How they cradled my daughter's sweet virgin ass, all tight and plump and firm. Surely it's as soft as it looks, I thought, half way daring myself to palm it and squeeze it. My cock was growing rapidly as I eyed her beautiful body. Her skinny, sexy shape drenched in marvelous butter toffee, her cute, naked butt and her perky teenage tits that she could barely mask with her little hands.

Her innocence, youthfulness and charm endearing her to me as her womanly sex appeal set lust ablaze in me. I had visions of reaching out and grabbing her, pressing her young, supple body back against me, embracing her and letting her feel daddy's hard cock. My hands slowly gravitated toward my daughter's small waist to execute my fantasy, but then I was snatched awake when she turned around quickly.

"So what about these!? You can't even see between my legs in these. Please, can I wear 'em? I just want to feel a little more sexy, just a tiny bit!" my daughter begged, stiffening my dick while melting my heart. All she wanted to do was wear some cute little sexy panties so she could feel just a bit more sexy during her date. And I might get to play with those sexy panties if she felt sexy enough. She was convinced I could tell whether she had sex after her date so I was sure she wouldn't, so I figured, what the hell.

"Okay, okay you can wear these. But remember this is only date number two. Keep yourself under control and the next date you can wear whatever you want, and do whatever you want," I said.

"Oh, thank you, daddy!" Winsome quickly uncovered her boobs and hugged me tight, flashing her hershey's kisses all too quickly. It might have been my imagination but I could have sworn they were stiff. I embraced my nine-tenths-naked daughter, unconcerned with whether she felt my cock. All I wanted was to feel her luscious little body all over me. She so captivated me in every way. My desire for Winsome boiling up and pouring over the rim of my inhibitions, I ended our embrace with a kiss - not on the forehead or the cheek like a dad should, but on her soft, sweet lips like a lover, savoring her flavor longer than could be ignored.

I wanted to take her right then and there, to put my tongue down her mouth and let her know what she meant to me, how much I loved her and the way I lusted for her too. I wanted her to know it all, but I could not bring myself to cross that final boundary. I pulled back from the all too sensual kiss, trying my best to play it off like a normal father daughter interaction.

"Uh..., that..., that was-" Winsome began to say, surely sensing my inordinate affections, if not the hardness of my cock.

"I'm sorry, it's just..., you've grown up so fast," I offered. "You were just my little girl and now you're so grown up. I just love you so much you, that's all " I let my sincerity show, hoping she'd be convinced that was what the kiss was about. Of course, it worked.

"Aww, daddy! I'm still your little girl. And a woman too, so..., if..., if you want to kiss me like a woman..., it's ok... I guess," she said hesitantly as I held her in my arms, looking into her eyes.

"Re-really?" I replied uncertainly. does she know what she's saying? Do I?

"Yes, daddy," she said, laying her cheek against my chest and squeezing tighter. "I know a man needs the touch of a pretty girl sometimes, and since I'm not with anyone else, it's like I'm with you. I'm yours, daddy. Right?" she looked up at me again and grinned.

"Absolutely, babygirl," I said, kissing her lightly on the lips again before releasing her, feeling a lot more free and a lot less like a pervert now that I had her permission. But it still only made me love and want her more. I had to tear myself away from her and out of her room lest I tear her panties off and fuck my daughter all night, causing her to stand her date up. I went into my bedroom and again fought incestuous thoughts and urges until it was time to see Winsome and Brandon off for their second date.

*****

About twenty minutes past 11:30, the doorbell rang and I got up off the couch to answer it. "Hey Mr. Leonard, sorry we're so late."

"Its alright, you're only a few minutes past. No biggie," I smiled to put the young man at ease. "I wouldn't mind if you came back an hour late next time, or even later. As long as you're showing my daughter a good time, I'm all for it."

"Oh, um, ok, thanks. It's just..., there's not much to do past midnight," Brandon said, rubbing the back of his head.

"Oh, there's plenty you two could do past midnight," I said with subtle suggestiveness.

"Really, like what?" Brandon replied.

"You're a smart young man. I'm sure you could come up with something... fun to do when you're out with a pretty girl."

"Daddyyy!" Winsome whined. "You're embarrassing me!" She was grinning foolishly and laughing while Brandon seemed to be frozen, shocked by my somewhat subtle invitation to have sex with my daughter. Nonetheless, I was sure he got the message and that's all I needed. He would go home and think about my words and by the time their next date rolled around, he'd be ready to take my daughter's virginity.

"No reason to be embarrassed, baby. You two seem to really like each other and you deserve to have a good time. T'sall I'm sayin'," I shrugged.

The young couple hugged in the doorway and said their goodbyes, then Winsome closed the door and came inside to sit at the kitchen table with me. With more excitement than last time, she spilled the details of her date. She was obviously looking forward to having sex with Brandon because her recap was all about how sexy she thought he was and how much he turned her on. It was odd to hear but I was too entranced in the story to stop her. My imagination was filled with her descriptions of hard, sensitive nipples rasping against the material of her dress and panties so wet they felt uncomfortable, causing her to adjust in her seat all night. If she wasn't so naive and innocent, I would have thought she was trying to turn me on on purpose.

As she continued to express how she was looking forward to the next date, I started to feel a little jealous. Brandon was one lucky son of a bitch, on the verge of tasting the paradise of drenched pinkness between my daughter's thighs. I really wished I was in this young man's position, but I figured I'd settle for the next best thing, the soggy pink panties currently hugging my daughter's young hips and nestled up against her moist pussy. I waited for the opportune time to ask for them without sounding as eager as I was.

As her perky delineation of her wonderful night drew to a close with a deep sigh and a catlike stretch, I fixed my mouth to say the words before she cut me off. "Uh..., so, I-"

"Yeah, I know, I know," Wisnome said, rolling her eyes, standing to her feet and reaching underneath her dress, "you gotta get the panties after every date." There was something about the wry smile on her cute lips and the wording she chose as she removed her panties for me. It was like she knew how hot I was for her and she was teasing me. Or maybe it was my imagination, desiring for my sexy nymphet of a daughter to encourage my lustful thoughts toward her.

She looked at the wad of wet cotton and laughed, "wow, I made a big mess in my panties! It looks like I peed myself! Oh, gosh, it's so embarrassing." She didn't seem as embarrassed as excited, honestly.

"Well, that's what happens when you're so horny, sweetheart. It's just the natural reaction to being around a man you're attracted to for so long." I took the damp cotton panties out her hands, strategically placing my thumb right into the slimy gusset. It was so slick with her juices, I almost wondered whether she actually came from the sheer anticipation. Or maybe she masturbated at some point tonight! "Wow, you really were wet."

"I know, right!? And I swear I didn't have sex- well, you'll know when you check my panties tonight."

"Mhm," I smiled at her, agreeing.

Winsome yawned and stretched as she walked past me toward the stairs, then paused at the first step. "Daddy?"

"Yes, baby?"

"Can you..., could..., you, n-nevermind."

I, set the panties on the kitchen table, stood up and stepped toward her. "Nevermind what, sweetheart?"

"I- I was..., going to ask for a kiss goodnight..."

"Nothing wrong with that. I used to kiss you goodnight all the time."

"No. Not like when I was little. Like... like you did earlier tonight..."

"O- Oh."

"It's just that Brandon didn't kiss me goodnight and..., I really neede-"

She didn't have to explain. She didn't have to beg. Hell, she barely had to ask. I stepped over to her and placed a hand underneath her chin and the other high on her waist, sliding up and down her back and side slowly as I firmly but tenderly kissed my daughter's soft, young lips. She kissed me back more confidently than before, allowing herself to hum lightly into my mouth.

Parting slightly, I suckled each of her perfect little lips one at a time, making her melt for me. She drew into me more and stood up on her toes, presumably trying to press harder into our kiss of pure desperation. But her upward movement made my hand slide down her silky little burgundy dress, low enough to 'accidentally' feel her soft, pillowy booty, low enough to realize there were no panties between dress and skin.

I was faced with a tough decision. Either let my hand sink under my baby girl's little dress, fondle her most precious parts which I knew were hot and wet for me, or be a good dad and end this kiss before it got even more inappropriate. Her body felt so soft through only one wispy layer of clothing. Her subtle but superbly feminine curves and warm skin felt so sexy on my fingertips. And more, all I had to do was let my hands sin just a tiny bit more and I could caress heaven itself - my gorgeous teenage daughter's bare thighs, her excellent ass and all the treasure in between. I knew what I should have done, but it was a difficult temptation to wrestle away.

My other hand dropped from my daughter's chin and mirrored the other at the contour of her hip. I then performed the bravest, most selfless act I probably ever have - I pushed her back away from me, separating my desperate lips from her needy ones. I had just experienced the sweetest, most electrifying kiss of my life, and there wasn't even any tongue, just the taste of pure, virgin innocence on my daughter's soft lips.

"Mmm," Winsome shuddered a while, savoring sensations as she smiled adoringly at me, "thank you, daddy. That was such a good goodnight kiss!"

I smiled back lovingly, my extended hands refusing to fully leave her sides. "It was a really good kiss," I admitted, half hoping she would beg for another kiss, or even more than that. I rationalized that if it was her idea, there would be nothing wrong with me kissing her with tongue, or fingering her pussy, or licking it or even fucking her. I quickly shook out of my shameful daydreams when she started talking again, trying to be the good father once again.

"I wish we could kiss like this all the time," she sighed, "but after next Friday, it'll be me and Brandon." When she said his name, I was reminded what was at stake here. If I took it too far with her, her chances of having a healthy relationship with an all-around decent guy would be dashed. How could I take that away from her?

"Yeah, by this time next week you'll belong to another man. So..., no more kisses for daddy, I guess," I retorted with a sigh, adopting her own juvenile understanding of relationships.

"Yeah..., So, you better take advantage of me while you still can," she quickly quipped while twirling around to head upstairs with a bouncy stride, glancing back at my stunned gaze with a smile. I wasn't sure I should be stunned though. There had been plenty of times she had said things that could be interpreted as sexual innuendo. But Winsome was so innocent, so naive, and frankly such a dingbat that such double entendres would go over her head had she heard it from another. I decided it was completely innocuous on her part.

But my sweet daughter's presumed innocence did nothing to quiet the lust she had stirred up in me. After hearing her door close, I basically power walked over to the kitchen table where I had left her panties. I may have been strong enough to keep my hands from underneath my daughter's dress, but I'd be damned if I didn't take my consolation prize - her pink cotton thong panties drenched in her juices!

I snatched the panties off the table, paced into my office, flung the door closed and rid myself of my shirt and belt. I sat in the armchair next to the book shelf and pulled my jeans and underwear down to my ankles, my big, black daddy cock pointing straight up, straining hard and dripping precum. I sighed as I gripped my swollen rod, then lifted my daughter's wet unmentionables to my nose and took a good whiff.

I closed my eyes at the heavenly scent of Winsome's pure sex, filling my mind with images of her lithesome little body. I pumped my first up and down the shaft of my long, veined dick remembering our kisses - the first one when she was almost naked, showing me her sexy panties, arching her back to me, unknowingly enticing her horny daddy to want her in the worst way. And then just a minute ago, with my hands on her pantyless hips, able to feel the soft warmth of her through the thin garment.

Oh, how I wished I could lift my daughter's skirt and claim her body for myself. I began to imagine it happening, even as I devoured her panties - the slight sting of musk from her sweat, the flowery scent of her sexual excitement and even the balminess of her booty hole was so sexy, so intimate! I pictured her straddling me in the way-too-tiny skirt she tried to wear on the first date, her breasts pushed into my face restrained only by the little black lacy bra.