Winsome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My pussy belongs to you."

"Oh, I love your pussy!"

Our wet bodies sending waves of pleasure through the other like an ocean, threatening to overcome us and drown us blissfully.

"I'm gonna cum," she finally cried out and began to writhe and vibrate and shake on top of me.

"Oh, yes, cum baby. You deserve it," I praised.

She shivered and came and moaned lowly, relishing her second orgasm of the night as she kept her pussy spread on my cock, moving about. She sighed when her orgasm had finished and laid her head on my shoulder, kissing my neck. "Did you cum yet, daddy?" she whispered weakly.

"No."

"Awww, I'm sorry, daddy. I didn't mean to-"

I chuckled, "It's okay, sweetheart. You can cum whenever you want to. I love it when you cum before me. Means I did my job. Besides, women can keep going after an orgasm so we don't have to stop."

"Yeah, but I..., I want to see."

"See... what?"

"When it happens..., when you cum. I want to see it spill out."

"Oh... Ok. Get up," I said, lifting her off my cock, both of us sighing as I slid out her narrow passage. I had her sit on the edge of the tub and I stood in front of her, both of us dripping wet and sudsy. I took her hand and placed it on my cock. "Play, baby," I said.

Smiling widely up at me, she gripped my cock and began to work it back and forth. The head was pointing right in her face as she jerked me off. It was a truly wonderful sight, looking down seeing my body, my cock, her pretty eyes shining up at me, her wet tits springing with her vigorous arm movements. Her legs were spread apart and I could see the wispy and wet bush between them. I palmed one of her breasts and played with it, tending to her sensitive little nipples. Winsome leaned in and gave my cockhead a kiss with her perfect little lips. She took my helmet into her mouth and jerked me more quickly.

She slithered her sexy tongue around my tip and continued to send her fist up and down the shaft. Instinctively, I pulled her head into me, fucking my dick into her mouth until it reached the sweet spot at the opening of her throat hole. I stroked my daughter's sweet mouth, gazing down at her from above as I approached climax. Clutching her hair, I drove my cock in and out of my daughter's willing mouth until I felt my balls tighten and my insides churn, warning me I was about to cum.

"I'm cumming!" I blurted and pulled my big dick out my daughter's mouth. Her hands returned to my shaft and pumped the white, sticky substance out of me and onto her lips and chin. She then aimed my dick downward between her tits and looked at the mess she was making, at the semen spurting forcefully out of me and splashing onto her, dripping down her perfect, wet little body. My cum striped her face and chest and was smeared in her hands. I couldn't believe I had just cum all over my sexy ass daughter!

When I had emptied all onto her, Winsome just marveled at her body and the substance my cock spat onto it. She giggled, looking down at herself and at her slimy fingers which she rubbed together admiring the texture of a man's seed. "Wow!" she chuckled, "it's so much..., and, so thick." She touched her body, sliding a finger through the cum striping her tummy and dripping down. She looked at it on her finger like she was studying it.

"Wait, you don't-" I began to say as she slipped her finger into her mouth.

"Hm. I was just curious," she shrugged.

I chuckled. "Curious about how cum tastes?"

"Mhm," she giggled and slid down into the bathtub and I sat down with her. We washed each other off and finished our sexy bathtime with a kiss before drying off, dressing for bed and heading to our respective rooms after kissing good night.

I lay in bed only five minutes before I began to reminisce on the day. How I had molested her in two different dressing stalls, how we kissed and cuddled and fucked, how I came on her and how she liked the taste. I thought about the past few weeks how I had sniffed and masturbated with her pretty, wet panties. How I took advantage of her and the way she loved me for it all. And I loved her. I found myself smiling, having satiated my appetite on my lustful little girl.

After a while, my thoughts started to make my cock stir in my underwear and I grew horny. And I had a sexy snack and the object of my arousal just in the next room. No longer feeling guilty or conflicted, I decided to go over and take what I needed, what was truly mine, my daughter's sweet sex. I got out of bed and started to exit my room wearing only a white pair of boxer briefs which were tented in the front from my strong erection. Before I got to my door, it opened, and Winsome was stepping in.

"Can I sleep with you tonight?"

I said nothing, just embraced and kissed her, sure to press my hardness right up against her as I ran my fingers through her damp, curly hair. I spun her around and backed her to my bed, kissing and fondling as I went. My daughter had on one of her little tank tops that barley fit, squeezing her B cup breasts and making them look magnificent, especially as her nipples poked through the cotton. She smelled delicious too, like strawberries and cream.

She tripped against the bed and fell back on it, giggling the whole time. She spread he long, skinny, butter toffee legs apart as an invitation to her sex. I kissed the inner area of her knee and ascended, apparently tickling her until I got to about kid thigh when she sharply sucked in air, then sighed and started caressing my head. I kissed her inner thighs with wet lips and tongue up to the hem of her panties, planted a little one right in the middle of them, and then started again on the other side. "Mmmm," she hummed when I kissed her panties, her legs squirming about just a bit.

I then ascended her other leg with kisses, again kissing her pussy through her cotton undies, this time staying there a little longer to suck and lick her through the fabric. "Mmmmm, daddyyyyyy," she whined. I chuckled, knowing the effect I had on her was overwhelming for her, and almost as much for me. I went up her body then, kissing her right above her low cut panty, below her bellybutton. Then I kissed her navel, dipping in with my tongue before trailing upward until I reached the bottom of her short little tank top.

I slipped my hands underneath and pushed up until my hands met her underboobs, and kissed upward until I was almost right in between them. Winsome tried to remove her top but I arrested her hands to the side, pinning them there so I could keep teasing my eager little girl. I used my teeth to lift her top slowly, exposing her freshly moisturized tits. I picked up where I left off, kissing up the valley between my daughter's round globes, ignoring her tightened nipples. I sucked the skin of her chest and then skipped over the top that was scrunched above her naked breasts to her delicate little neck.

"God, daddyyyyyy," my girl whined so sweetly, so needy. Her legs squirmed again and she tried to grind her pussy against me by bucking her hips up into me.

"Patience, babygirl," I chuckled and kissed her neck and then her chin and then closed my lips onto hers. We kissed for a while, her hands now pinned above her head and my cotton covered cock pressed right to her pantyclad pussy.

"Please?" she pleaded through passionate kissing. She hummed into my mouth as we kissed then breathed again, "pleeeease, daddy!" My precious baby girl was begging for my cock and I couldn't be more proud or more turned on. I started my way back down my daughter's luscious, glistening little body, chin, neck then to her chest, kissing in between before strafing to the side to catch a nipple in my mouth. Her back immediately arched into me as if she was feeding me her body, which I was ecstatic to devour. I sucked hard on her prodding nipple, causing her to whimper aloud and then pinched the other firmly, but not to the point of pain.

Her body went crazy, bucking and grinding her pussy into my cock through our underwear. I switched to the darkened prong atop the other supple hill, squeezing both tits in my hands as I sucked. Winsome stuck her hands down her panties and I immediately pulled them back out, pinning them to the side again and smiling. "That's mine, babygirl. Don't touch."

"C'mon daddy, take it! I want you sooo much!"

"And you have me," I simply said, kissing more quickly down her sexy frame until I reached her panties again. I eyed the crotch of her panties which were now completely soaked, like it was weeping for daddy to come and fill it again. Her pussy missed me.

I fastened my lips to the wet splotch between my daughter's thighs and slurped in the teary panties, the liquid tasting like honey to me. I pressed my nose into it and sniffed deeply my daughter's musky scented passion, the very essence and evidence of her lust for me. It drove me wild and I moaned with my face against my daughter's slippery slit, inhaling her sweet aroma off her panties.

I slightly pulled her panties down, exposing most of her pretty girl bush. The deep brown, smooth haired tuft was such an enchanting sight, I kissed her there too, right above her clit, which still hid behind her little panties. I descended with sweet kisses as I pulled my daughter's panties past her pussy, leaving them stranded at her small thighs. She kept her knees spread apart as much as possible, making the panties stretch to the limit between her legs.

I used my fingers to spread and expose her little clitoris from the top of her virginal cleft and hood, then lightly lashed the tiny bud with my tongue. Winsome cried out and squirmed and put her hands on my head, pulling me in. With my daughter's pretty panties down and her tiny tank up, I slithered my tongue around, past, and up and down her swollen clitoris.

"Oh- oh- oh- fuuuck!" she cried as I glutted on her precious pussy. She wormed and cried and moaned and shouted as I treated her pussy, much like how I used to do her mother. "Dadyyyyy, oh- uh- dadyyyyy!" my babygirl cried out as I ravaged her sensitive clit with my fatherly tongue. Winsome arched her pussy into my mouth and I ate her until she came all over my face, her pussy oozing more honey as she climaxed. I licked her hole, catching the drippings that poured out before sliding her panties all the way off, removing my underwear and settling between her naked legs.

She received me gladly and willingly as I slid deep inside her slowly, gasping as I filled her up once again. She removed her tank top and then wrapped her arms around me. I descended onto her, desiring to have full body contact as I made love to my baby. I kissed her deeply with fingers through her hair as I dove into her love again and again, expressing my affection for her with each long stroke, each kiss, and each groan of satisfaction.

"You are everything I have ever wanted, Winsome," I sang to her as I loved her.

"Mmmm, you're such a good daddy!" she sighed.

We kissed tenderly some more as I slowly stroked her sweet pussy. And this time it wasn't just fucking. It wasn't just her tits and pussy and ass I cared about. It was every breath she sighed with every long stroke she took inside. How her smooth legs felt rubbing up against mine in perfect rhythm. How her body was reacting to every touch and caress, and to the depth at which I was inside her. Her soft coos and whisperings were so alluring, soft and feminine, perfect and lovely.

My daughter and I made love for a long time, occasionally switching positions but maintaining a slow, steady pace. We did it with her sitting on my lap, facing forward, then away. Lying on our sides and lying on her tummy with me entering her from behind. She must have ve cum about four or five times. We ended in the same position we started in, missionary with tons of kissing and I decided her poor pussy had had enough and sped up just a little so I could finally cum inside my adorable, loving daughter again. I stroked and stroked until I had milked my seed where it belonged, deep inside my daughter's womb.

Once finished, we neither showered nor dressed, but simply held each other. I began wondering what the future would hold. How this would affect our relationship with one another and with other people, especially people we might date. How would this work with Brandon? If he asked her out again, would I be able to let her go. Would I let them have sex? The thought alone made me so jealous I couldn't continue to imagine it. I wanted my baby girl all to myself. But could I be so selfish as to deny her? Could I really be in love? I pondered, clutching her more tightly as I drifted off to sleep.

*****

The first few days after we made love were an absolute dream. We had sex every morning when we awoke, then again in the shower, then at least once more throughout the day. We'd cuddle on the couch in our underwear and then cuddling turned to touching and humping each other. I'd slide my hands into her panties or she'd grab a fist full of my hard cock. Sometimes we would wake each other up with oral sex, or put each other to sleep with it. It was truly a magnificent few days - that is, until the day Brandon called Winsome as she lay in my arms.

He had asked her out and I didn't have the heart to tell her she couldn't go with him. I told myself that I always knew that eventually I would have to give her up anyway and braced myself for that day. What really made me jealous was how happy she seemed that he wanted her to go out with him again. I did understand, however. He was her best friend since childhood. She missed him and she really did like him, so I couldn't be angry with either of them.

So, the two started dating again. Winsome and I would have sex all throughout the week but I'd give her some space on the two days leading up to her date, which would leave me feverishly horny and on edge, waiting for her to return with the news that she had finally made love to her longtime friend and that we couldn't be together anymore.

After the first date she entered the kitchen and hesitantly told me he finally kissed her good night. She saw the concerned, jealous look on my face and assured, "but we didn't have sex though daddy. See." She then pulled her panties from underneath her skirt and handed them to me. "Smell. It still smells like it's yours, doesn't it?" I looked at her, holding the panties out to me and chuckled. I took the panties and gave them a good whiff.

"Yeah, still mine," I said and slipped my hand up her skirt. We smiled and embraced each other as I rubbed her pussy. Assured she was still mine, I eventually bent her over the kitchen table and fucked her there, cumming inside my most prized possession. We had shower sex that night and slept in the same bed again.

The next week, they went out again, and again, I was nervous when she arrived home. She told me, hesitantly, that he had fingered her pussy at the movies. "But, you didn't have sex?" I said, saving myself in my mind from what I knew was inevitable.

"Nope, we didn't!" she said, jumping on the couch where I sat to straddle me. We kissed like lovers who had been seseparated for months - the two days of respite made it feel that way. We had sex there on the sofa, and then again on the floor, and again in the shower. We slept in my bed again, naked and woke up making love.

Then, the following weekend, another nervous wait. A longer wait this time. When she finally arrived, she came to my bedroom and told me they had sex. I couldn't believe it, even though this is what I had originally planned in the first place. I began to wonder how could I give her up. The grief was obvious on my face. Winsome came close to me as I sat up in bed and smiled at me. "One last kiss?" she said as she began to unbutton her pants. She removed them and then her blouse, standing in front of me in bra and panties.

I smiled and chuckled, "one last kiss."