Winsome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mhm," she nodded, her wavy hair of silk caressing my cheek.

"Well, that can make it feel better when you play with yourself. So I'm gonna take off this top, okay baby?" I said, pushing her slightly forward to part her hair, revealing the zipper running down her spine.

My fingers had already found the tab and was pulling it down slowly when she timidly whispered, "o- okay."

Once the lace camisole-like top was loose, I helped my daughter out of it, pushing the garment forward as she slipped her arms out. Once free, she immediately folded her hands across her chest. "You don't have to cover up, babygirl, it's just me."

"It's not that. The air makes me tingle all over."

"Tingly is good," I said, sliding my hand up Winsome's side. My cock had never been harder, or had ever leaked so much precum in my life. "Now, hold your panties for me." She took them out of my hand, freeing me to explore her curvy little body - sweet and lean, taut and young. I wrapped my hands around to her flat tummy, able to feel her breathing pick up frequency as did my own heart rate. I dared to make my path upward toward her freshly exposed breasts.

"You can really build yourself up to an amazing climax if you take it slowly, tease yourself," I said just as my hands met the bottom of her springy mounds. She sucked in a breath and held it as I encased her supple, round lemons in my hands, her little nipples prodding my palms. We groaned together when I gave my daughter's titties a firm squeeze.

"How does it feel, sweetie?" I asked in a breath as I began to fiddle with her buds with my fingertips. She brought her feet in and she was squeezing her legs shut with her panties and hands between them, trying to get her squirming little body under control as she hummed and hissed. To see her so turned on, by me no less, was wildly arousing!

"Mmmmn, so good," she sighed, "but..., I need something, more. Make me..., climax!"

"Soon enough, sweetheart. Trust me, it's better like this," I whispered in her ear. I squeezed my daughter's breasts, played gently with her nipples, then pinched and pulled them. "Here, babe, now play with your breasts, just like I'm doing."

"Daddyyyyy," she whined and tilted her head back before reaching up to her breasts, slipping her hands under mine to take their place on the perfectly rounded, perky mounds. "This is making my panties so wet!"

"Good!" I said, dropping, my hands to her thighs to forcefully separate them, eliciting a quick gasp from Winsome. I then pushed her skirt down a little, just enough to expose her panties. "Just keep teasing yourself, honey." She massaged her breasts as my hands smoothed a path through her inner thighs inward until they met the scrap of cotton covering her pussy. Her panties were drenched by her seeping hole, excited more by my skillful touch and her increasingly frantic titty massage.

"Oh, gawd, daddy!" my daughter sighed, throwing her head against my shoulder as I pat her between the legs, impishly teasing her young, tender sex. Her hips were writhing in the air, up into my hands as I drove her mad with barely enough pleasure to cum but just enough to make her want it badly. I built her desperation, grazing her delicate flesh through her thin, yellow cotton panties until she grabbed my arm and tried to force it into her achy clit, fucking into it with her hips.

I let it happen, giving more stimulation to her clit with my strong lefy hand. With the right, I grabbed her hand with the white worn thong in them and forced her to press it to her nose. "Here. Let your scent turn you on, babydoll. This is the fragrance of your horniness. Remind yourself how bad you want it, how much I turn you on! Taste it!" I rasped as I fingered the middle of my daughter's panties between her obedient lips. "Does it feel good, baby?"

"Mmmhmmm," came Winsome's pantie-muffled reply, nodding in absolute agreement.

"You want more?" I asked, taking my and her fingers away from her mouth, leaving her panties inside.

Winsome just groaned and pushed herself back against me more, squishing my throbbing cock between her ass cheeks. Her hand came back down to her center where she quickly bypassed the thin lace band of her panties and shoved it down, rubbing all over her young, inexperienced pussy. "There you go, baby. Just keep doing what feels good and you'll make yourself cum," I encouraged.

She moaned and squirmed as she worked furiously between her thighs, the top of her skirt at mid thigh and her hand in her little yellow panties. And as hot as that sight was from over her shoulder, I wanted to see what was happening inside those panties, so I took it upon myself to unveil it, subtly pulling my daughter's panties down at her hips. She lifted up to accommodate me, her ass moving against my hardness as she did. Finally, I was able to see. Winsome was rubbing on her clitoris, still ravaging her breasts and nipples with her left hand.

Such a beautiful sight - my daughter toying at her clit through her sexily unshaven pubic mound, her skirt and panties down below. And even better, her movements had virtually placed her on top of my lap, her butt crack split on my cock which was covered by my wool robe.

She bucked her hips as she stroked her sensitive clit, stimulating me in the process. Mind you, I hadn't masturbated in days and I was supremely horny, so when she masturbated on top of me and moaned out, "mmmmm, I think I'm gonna cum on you daddy!" I felt myself get extremely close to orgasm, and I didn't have the power to deny myself.

"Its okay, baby, cum. Cum on daddy's lap," I consented, gripping her hips to hold her ass in place on top of my thick, rigid, eager-to-cum dick.

She never stopped writhing as she moaned, so she was essentially giving me an assjob. "Oh, ooh, oooh! Mmmmmmm, I love you, daddyyyyyyy!" my daughter sang angelically as her body stiffened up, her fingers still flying between her thighs, on her hot, flooded pussy. She pulled me right over the edge with her and we came together, in her twin bed, father and naked daughter. Bliss overwhelmed us both as we dry humped each other, my cock shooting its load against the inside of my robe and Winsome shouting and squirming uncontrollably on top of me.

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her neck and shoulder with all the affection in the world. "I love you too," I breathed between kisses. We exhausted our orgasms in that position, hers lasting much longer than mine, I suppose from having built up so much sexual tension over all her young years, not to mention the last few dates where she was really looking forward to finally losing her virginity.

I held my daughter tight until her cries and sobs of orgasmic passion turned to soft pants and coos, and her fingers finally ceased to ravage her exhausted clit and simply rested between her thighs. She fell asleep there in my arms, a sweaty mess with both skirt and panties still down. I didn't bother to pull them up for fear of waking her out of a truely blissful-looking slumber. I carefully removed myself from underneath her and headed to the shower to wash off all the shame, guilt and cum.

*****

I woke up around my usual time, expecting my daughter to pop in as usual for our new routine; a good morning snuggle and makeout session. I waited for about a half hour before relinquishing hope. Then, hope turned to fear. What if she feels like I took advantage of her last night? What if she's creeped out by me now and doesn't want to cuddle or kiss anymore? I may have taken things too far! This could destroy our relationship! I had to find out why she hadn't shown up. I donned a pair of joggers and went from my room to Winsome's.

Standing in the already open threshold, I saw Winsome's silhouette moving about under covers, making sexy noises reminiscent of last night. I watched for a few, smiling as the proud dad of a fledgling masturbator. I was relieved that she wasn't disgusted by last night but was so inspired by my lessons she couldn't wait to set her fingers at play in her horny pussy once again. Smirking to myself, I backed out of the doorway and turned to go down to get breakfast started. Before I took a step I heard Winsome say something that shocked me.

"Oh, daddy," was enough to get my attention, my ears perking up like antennas. I slowly snuck back near the open doorway. "I want you, daddy, I want you to be my first," she whined, barely above a whisper. "Do it to me! Make love to me, Mmmmnnnggghhhh," my daughter cried out, though muffled as if talking into a pillow. She then writhed and squirmed on the bed for another satisfying orgasm - with me as the focus of her fantasy. My daughter wants me! She wants me to take her virginity! I thought excitedly, going back down to the kitchen lest she catch me peeping on her. But should I do it? I'm her father. How will it change our relationship? Have I gone too far with her? I knew I had.

I pondered the situation heavily as I prepared breakfast. It didn't help to clear my head and make a sound decision that Wimsome appeared having just showered. Her hair was still wavy and damp and she was wearing one of her little tank tops and a pair of blue bikini panties. My first instinct was to ogle, but I needed to concentrate. I contemplated what to do, every now and then glancing at my half naked daughter over my shoulder. She would simply smile that sweet, joyful smile at me when I looked.

She had no idea I had heard her earlier and that I was making a potentially life altering choice, to take her virginity and risk ruining her or to forfeit my opportunity, and to go back to the way things were before. When I sat our plates down, she could tell I was in deep thought and asked me what was wrong. I shook away my musings and told her everything was fine.

We conversed about her date last night and how much of a disappointment it was. I asked her whether she would go out with Brandon again and she said she would. Now that she knew how to masturbate, it wouldn't be so frustrating to wait longer for sex.

We finished our conversation and Winsome got up and went upstairs to get dressed. I was left at the table with my thoughts. I didn't want to ruin my daughter's chances at a decent guy, nor did I want to ruin his chances with her. If we had sex it would definitely change things forever. So, I made a tough decision, that I would eventually have to cease all my inappropriate behavior with Winsome. No more voyeurism, no more cuddling, no more kissing and no more touching her private parts.

And since I knew that 'eventually' has a tendency to turn into never, I gave myself one last day with her. One day to savor what I had and then I would give it up for good. I resolved that I would take her out and spend the day in public with her, that way I could make up for a crappy date and make sure we didn't cross the one final boundary we'd been creeping toward for the past few weeks.

I waited a while and then told her my plans for our daddy daughter date. We would head to the mall and then out to dinner. She excitedly accepted my invitation and we left a few hours later.

*****

Once we got to the mall, I let Winsome lead the way and she strode through bouncy and happy. Her hair was draped down her back in waves, reaching about the end of her shoulder blades. I followed further down to her hips and then fixed my eyes on her cute little bubble, shamelessly watching it move as she sauntered with a bit of a switch. Her booty looked so perfect packed skintight in her blue jeans. I lusted for my daughter freely, rationalizing that today would be the final time as she entered the first clothing store.

Winsome flitted around the store, picking up various items, returning some to the rack but keeping some to try on. She ended up taking several blouses, tanks, dresses, skirts, shorts and pants into the dressing room. I waited outside her stall for her to show me one of the outfits. "How do I look?" she appeared and asked, turning side to side and then around in a sheer cropped top and very short shorts.

"Oh, you look great, sweetheart. But..., everyone could see your bra..."

"I know! It's so sexy isn't it," she said, smiling at me. I couldn't take my eyes off the small green triangles that covered her tits. "You said I can have whatever I want so... And I promise not to wear it on any first or second dates."

"Oh, ok. Fine. You're an adult now so I suppose you can choose to wear what you like."

"Thank you," she cheered and stepped back into the dressing room stall. She appeared a minute or so later wearing a sparkly gold tank top with a deep plunging neckline and a pair of tight, ripped style bluejeans. "So?"

"Yeah, you look..., well, I don't think you're supposed to wear a bra with that top. Here, let me," I said, guiding Winsome back into the stall. I carefully lifted the top off her body as she put her arms up in compliance. A telling smirk and blush indicated that she was enjoying daddy undressing her as much as I loved doing it. With a slight pretense of decency on my part and modesty on hers, I had her turn around before I lowered the straps on her bralette and then slid it up her upper body, watching in the mirror as her breasts dropped out of the cups, her hands in the air and a big grin on her face. Once the bra was off, I handed her back the shiny tank.

"Thank you, daddy," she said as she slipped on the top again, covering her springy breasts from my gaze. "That does look better," she said, twisting from side to side in the mirror, not being very careful of how little space there was between us. She spun around so that her front was facing me while turning her head to look in the mirror, not an inch apart from me. I placed my hand on her lower back and pressed her to me, my semi-erect cock touching her belly through my jeans. "These pants make my butt look flat," she said, trying to poke her little ass out in the mirror.

I chuckled and scoffed. "No, I think that's just how your butt is made," I teased, giving it two little pats. "But it looks good in anything, if I do say so myself." I left my hand on it and squeezed a little. She turned away from the mirror back to me, staring up at me with a familiar, pouty look. What else is one supposed to do with moist, kissable lips other than kiss them? I did just that, planting a sweet kiss on my daughter's soft lips. Both hands now on Winsome's little round ass and squeezing, her on her toes and moaning, I slipped my tongue into her mouth and she slid hers around mine. She was getting good at this!

Our kiss ended with a tender smack and Winsome began to unbutton the jeans and wiggle them off her hips and push them down to the floor. She held my shoulder for support as she worked them off her feet, then folded them back up as they were on the shelf. "Now, those don't make your butt look flat," I commented, looking in the mirror at her plumped bottom in her baby pink cotton thong. Her slim legs were reeds of melted sunlight, leading up to her small, pert ass. Winsome stood on her toes and turned her head back to the mirror, again arching her back to emphasize her little round rump.

"Too bad I can't wear just panties on a date," she said.

"Yeah, that's too bad for Brandon," I chuckled.

Winsome removed the gold top again, holding it against her chest as she picked up the next item, a blue cropped t-shirt that looked like the sleeves were cut off and split up the sides. She put it on and, just as I had suspected, it left the sides of her boobs exposed. And more, it was short, showing off her taut belly but loose so that if the wind blew, it would show her breasts fully. "Now with this one, you'll definitely need to wear a bra. Or even another shirt," I said as she grabbed something else from her pile of clothes on the bench. When she bent, I was able to see her tits.

"Yeah, I just don't feel like putting on the bra again." She stepped into a pair of little grey yoga shorts. I watched as she squeezed them over her hips and ass, pulling them up over her panties, just covering the white bow on the thin band. "How do you like it?" she asked.

"Sexy," I breathed.

"Thank you! I like it too, even without a bra," she said and I widened my eyes at her. "Only around the house though, daddy. I like that I don't have to wear so much at home. I was so glad when you let me wear my panties around you. It makes me feel sexy and comfy all at the same time."

"Well, I like you to feel free at home baby." I was now wondering whether I could give that up. She likes the comfort of being undressed at home. Should I take that away from her? After all, it's just some harmless eye candy for daddy. Maybe I can allow myself some enjoyment.

Winsome tried on outfit after outfit, skirt after skirt, top after top, stripping and dressing in front of me, a few inches away. We would occasionally kiss in between outfits, sometimes just a quick peck, other times longer and deeper. I was horny and so was she, her nipples poking out through most of the different fabrics she tried on. Further evidence of my daughter's arousal was when she pulled off yet another pair of tiny denim shorts. When she pushed then down, her panties went down with them and I saw the wetness on the gusset stick in her crotch. She simply said "oopsie" and pulled her panties back on and we both chuckled. Something told me she was aware of what she was doing to me.

The next pair of pants she tried on were again very tight. As she began to yank them down without unfastening them, I stopped her. "Wait," I said, putting my fingers on the clasp of her button. "Don't want your panties coming down again." I unbuttoned her pants slowly, standing intimately close. I traced a finger up from her crotch along zipper's niche, 'searching' for the tab. When I had found it, I smiled into her eyes as I unzipped her pants for her.

"Gotta get 'em loose first, then you pull 'em down carefully." I dropped to my knees in front of my daughter and peeled the pants slowly off her hips, pushing my hands in the waistband at the back, sure to miss her panties but not her ass. I then slid my hands down her butt cheeks until the rim of the pants were underneath, then I pulled them down in front. I was face to face with her panties and could see a bit of wetness seeping through. "See? Pants down, panties intact," I said, softly pulling up on the band of her panties to draw them into her wetting pussy.

I can't say how badly I wanted to remove my daughter's panties and slide my tongue up and down her pink pussy! But I simply took her pants off her legs for her and stood back upright.

The last item she tried on was a little black dress. It was all satin and the way it rested on her body made it look like it was only covering her important parts by mistake. The back was completely out and the length was about mid thigh on the sides but the two layers made a triangle between her legs, flirting to reveal her panties but never did. At least not unless you tried to see. The thing looked like liquid fabric poured all over her body. I had never seen her look sexier fully clothed. "Wow," I said as she modeled for me. "You look..., perfect."

"It feels..., so grown up. So sexy. I feel like I'm naked," she said, beginning to crack a smile.

"Is it a good naked or a bad naked?" I said, stepping close, placing my hands on her hips from behind.

"A bad..., no, good..., like a naughty, good naked," she giggled, backing into me as I wrapped her up in my arms. "Mmmmm," she sighed, "I like how it feels when you touch me." Looking in the mirror, I could see she had that new, sultry look in her eyes, the kind of look that begs to be fondled, spread and fucked. I let my hands slowly glide up and down Winsome's hips and waist, then I began kissing her bare shoulder next to the thin halter strap. She ground into me more deliberately, feeling my cock surge to full capacity between her butt cheeks.