Winsome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But now I had my resolution swimming in my head. The time had come when I would have to let my daughter know that this, much like all other good things, must come to an end. I started off asking questions about Brandon, and she said she would still give him a chance if he wanted it. I asked her and she told me one day she would like to be married. We just talked for a while about relationships, her even asking me if I would ever find someone. I assured her that I would and she replied, "but until then, I'm gonna be yours."

At her chipper response, I simply sighed and began to brief her on my intentions to cease all my un-fatherly behaviors. I told her that the pussy licking, the cock grabbing and the mutual masturbation had to stop. As well as the kissing, the cuddling, and the fondling. And also that I could no longer see her naked, or in skimpy panties, and I should never be given her wet panties at the end of her dates. I let her know that I was far out of line and that all of it must cease.

She sat silently listening to me as I talked, sporadically interrupting me with a 'but daddy' before I quieted her and continued. When I was done, I simply asked if she understood and she, with teary eyes, nodded yes. I then paid the check and we got in the car ahead of the most silent and awkward ride in father daughter history. I felt partially proud of myself for letting her go, denying myself her sweetness for her own good. But on the other hand, I felt both guilty and heartbroken. It felt like I had just broken up with a girlfriend. But no matter how it felt, I had myself convinced it was the right thing to do.

We arrived at home, approaching the front door when Winsome stopped and looked at me with eyes welling with water. "Daddy..., wait," she said timidly and I stopped. "Since we..., since we're not at home just yet-"

"Baby...," I sighed.

"Daddy, please. One good night kiss. Just a little one."

I stared at her for a moment. I pitied her. She was so pretty, and so vulnerable and needy. I couldn't deny her beautiful, passionate brown eyes, all rainy and begging for one last kiss from her daddy. "Ok, one last kiss," I said as I approached and tilted her chin with a finger curled underneath. I leaned in for what would be our last kiss, setting my lips softly on hers. I truly intended it to be what she asked for, 'just a little one', but I knew I couldn't settle for a peck once our mouths touched.

We stood at our front door, lips pressed together for a few seconds as any father and daughter might, but then it changed. Our lips began to part and move against one another's until I could feel the vibrations of her soft moaning on my tongue. We got desperate and hot, my hand leaving her chin and traveling to the back of her neck, pulling her into my kiss. I'm not sure how or when it happened, but our bodies became plastered together and my other hand found it's way to my daughter's hip and both of her arms were locked around my neck.

I licked her lips, finding her hot little wet tongue between them, greeting mine. The kiss grew immodest, romantic, and horny as the notion of innocence dissipated and we let our tongues fully play and explore one another's. I gulped her down earnestly and she received me obediently, willingly, if not eagerly. Her back was pressed against the front door and she arched herself into me. Our kiss was sexy, sloppy and full of tender love as well as hot lust. She lifted her leg at my hip, wrapping it halfway around my thigh and I could feel every part of her body through her clothes as if she was naked.

Her desperately wriggling body snaked and arched against mine as I loved her lips and tongue with my own. I could feel her perky, firm little breasts along with her stiff nipples prodding and poking against my chest. As I'm sure by this time she could feel my long, thick cock pressing on her tummy. Perhaps her serpentine grinding was a feral expression of her desire to feel it where it belonged, safely between her thighs, deep inside her yearning sex.

I lifted her by her ass, squeezing her pantiless bottom as I pinned her to the door. I then held her in place with my hips so she could feel my erection right on her pussy. She groaned deep in her throat and then sucked hard on my tongue, wrapping her legs around me tight as sort of an invite. Even with her inexperience, it seemed she was so hot her instincts were sending all the right signals. Or maybe since I showed my daughter how to masturbate, she now knew what her horny pussy craved. I made out passionately with my sweet little girl, at the front door of the house I had raised her in.

"I love you, baby," I broke our kiss to say in a breath.

"Oh I love you too, daddy!"

"But, honey, I don't want to take advantage of you," I said, my conscience giving its last stand.

"Why?" she whined softly.

"Because you're my daughter. And you don't know what you're doing-"

"Then show me!" she begged, closing her mouth back onto mine. My will to resist her was waning fast and I indulged her once more, sucking her lips and tongue then feeding her mine and feeling her soft body on me.

"We should go inside," I said in a pant, "the neighbors'll see."

"So?" she said, then kissed me smiling, causing me to chuckle. Apparently my daughter had gotten a taste of adventure and liked it. And I liked it on her, and wanted to see how risky she was willing to be. I snaked a hand up from her hip to one tit, fondling and kneading it through our deep kiss before setting it free from the silky material. I rolled her stiff nipple in my fingers and gave it a good, firm pinch. "Mm," she yelped sharply into my mouth before giggling and squeezing tighter around me. I smiled and chuckled a bit through our kiss, excited she was turned on by it.

I then broke our kiss and took the string of her halter neck and pulled it over her head and pushed the top half of her dress down off her glorious breasts, revealing them to myself and whoever else may be watching. I took one breast into my mouth, sucking as much of it as I could and then closing around a nipple to pull hard between my lips. Winsome moaned freely, making me a little nervous for people to see and hear us but I was too horny to stop. I squeezed my gorgeous daughter's young tits while sucking one and then the other, my girl going between giggling and moaning. I'm not sure which one made me hornier.

"We have to go inside," I growled, unwilling to risk doing what I wanted outside under a bright porchlight.

"Yes, I want it inside me!" Winsome cried.

"In the house," I chuckled while pushing the door open, almost causing us to fall inside. She dismounted my hips and landed back on her feet. I then started undoing my belt and she immediately joined me, helping eagerly with the button and zipper of my jeans. I was happy to have my hands now free, reaching underneath the middle of her shorts dress and raising it until I met soft, hot flesh, wet as rain. I rubbed her slit and before long, her hand met my hard, long shaft skin to skin for the second time that day.

She pulled my cock out of my pants and held it in her loose fist. "Wh- what do I do?" Winsome asked, looking down at my enlarged cock.

"Just play with it, baby," I said.

"Like this?" she said, twisting her hand around my shaft, not a terrible feeling in the least bit but not quite right.

"Like this," I said, wrapping my hand around hers and tightening around my pulsing shaft. "Up and down, sweetheart, like this," I instructed, performing the motion on my cock for her. My big dick was pointing upward between us as I helped my daughter pump it up and down. Both of us were looking down at it as I let go and let her practice jerking her very first cock. I then looked up to her eyes which were both inquisitive and full of sexual desire. I couldn't help but begin to moan at her gentle touch.

She then looked up at me and smiled, "can I kiss it, daddy?"

I was stunned. "If..., you really want to...," I replied. She nodded and blushed bashfully, noticeably shy to admit she wanted to put her lips on her daddy's manhood. I let her take my pants and underwear off as I removed my shirt then sat in a chair in the kitchen. With the black dress around her waist she sank to her knees between my legs, her beautiful face right near my dense, throbbing meat. "Go ahead, baby. Kiss it," I encouraged.

My cock pointing to the sky like a space shuttle, my daughter slowly kissed the bottom side of my length. Her eyes were fixed on me, searching out signs of approval as she grew bold, licking and sucking the shaft of my iron pole. I was now sighing my pleasure as I kept my gaze on her beautiful brown eyes. I never thought an inexperienced blowjob could be so intimate and so good! She opened her mouth around the sides of my shaft, slobbering on it and licking and sucking and still looking at me. It was just so adorable how she just wanted to please her daddy like that, though she knew not how. I decided to show her.

As she licked my cock, I simply pushed it forward by the base, angling it at her as she tried to keep her mouth on it. And as I did so, my dark pink, bulbous crown found it's way between my daughter's soft, wet lips. I let out a deep sigh of satisfaction and Winsome smiled happily around the penis in her mouth. I was in ecstasy as she sealed herself around me and began tongue kissing my tip. She did it just as she had when we French kissed, slipping and sliding her tongue around my mushroom and swallowing her spit.

"Leave you mouth wet, princess. And it's ok if it gets real sloppy. That's how men really like it." Winsome nodded with my cock still in her mouth. She never swallowed her saliva again, but let it pour all over my cockhead, getting it slippery and drippy. "Here, now take it in," I said, putting my hand softly around the side and back of her neck, pulling her in deeper onto my meat stick. "Open up, baby." She obeyed. "Just let it slide on your tongue to the back of your mouth," I said as I pulled her slowly onto my swollen cock until my head was nestled in that special place in the back of my daughter's throat that was seemingly made for a man's engorged glans. "There," I almost moaned, "now every time it goes in, make it touch right there."

I lead her with my hand on her head a few times, helping her catch the rhythm of a good blowjob. My cock was getting sloppy and wet all over, she was learning so fast! My cock made a squishy noise every time it dipped just inside her throat and came back out. I took my hand off her head and held hers, interlocking our fingers near my knees. Her other hand controlled the base of my cock as she slipped her pretty lips and mouth back and forth up and down my stiff cock. I had never seen a more beautiful sight or felt a more wickedly blissful feeling. My daughter's mouth stuffed with daddy dick, giving mindblowing head with those gorgeous eyes peering at me, absorbing my every moan of approval.

Before long she was moaning too, and whining with a look of deep desperation on her face. "Mmm- mm- mmmmmmmnn- mmmm," came her muffled cries, surely sent from her probably achy wet pussy. Her drooling mouth felt so good I could have just let her make me cum like that but I wanted her to enjoy this as well.

I put my hand under her chin, stroking her cock-filled cheek with my thumb before gently pushing her away, my slob-drenched cock popping out from between her pursed lips. "C'm'ere," I growled, snatching my sloppy-mouthed daughter up off the floor and into my lap. I kissed her filthy lips as she wrapped her arms around me, my cock pointing up but covered by the dress around her waist. I then scooped the dress up over her head and she lifted her arms to oblige. She sat in my lap, close as possible, legs spread beside me, my cock squashed between our pelvises, kissing hungrily and passionately. Her naked hot flesh felt so natural against mine, like she was made for me rather from me.

"I can't wait any more, daddy I want it now," my daughter cried to me. "I need it! Make love to me, daddy!"

She begged, but didn't have to. Though there was a hint of hesitation, I was overjoyed to hear those words. I lifted her ass up off my lap and angled my cock until I felt the moist heat of her slit on my helmet. I then let her slowly sink down onto my shaft, filling her virginity with cock as she descended back down to my lap. Her pussy was soaking wet and unbelievably snug. Her soft, pillowy folds enveloped me, welcoming me into my daughter's passion. Her teenaged virgin pussy fit like a child's glove and felt like a real wet dream. I was addicted already.

Winsome shuddered on my cock and moaned deep. "We're really doing this!" she exclaimed.

I was wild with love and lust. "Fuck me, babygirl. Grind on daddy's cock," I breathed hoarsely.

"Yes, daddy," she said and began to wiggle and move. Now, it felt heavenly just to be my daughter's warm, wet pinkness, but the way she fucked wasn't skillful in the least bit.

"Mmmn. Do it like you're dancing, baby. Slow," I suggested, still barely able to concentrate through the pleasure. "Move your hips like this," I said, using my strength to move her hips in a wave like rhythm against me. I groaned at my own demonstration, her tight pussy hole was such an absolute treat.

Winsome sighed, "like..., mmmn, like this?"

"Yes, baby..., Mmmn, perfect," I complimented. Winsome ground her hips against me, my cock smothered in her narrow little gushing tunnel. "You're so damn tight, babygirl," I said, looking up at her face which was wincing, possibly in pain but maybe pleasure, or a mix of the two. "Are you ok?"

"Mmmmnyeah. You're so big, daddy. I can feel you opening my kitty. It hurts but..., I, mmmm, I like it." She was barely able to talk through her wavy oscillations on my cock which sent currents of pleasure through us both. "Oh, God daddy! Go deeper! Fuck me harder! I wanna feel it all- all of daddy's big dick!"

As surprised as I was to hear my adorably innocent daughter beg like a horny slut, I was turned on and emboldened by it. "You want all of daddy's dick, huh?" I taunted, lifting her up by her ass, standing and walking her forward.

"Yes!" she giggled chipperly. I sucked a tit into my mouth as I carried her to the stairs and then deposited her there.

"On your knees. Turn around," I ordered. My daughter giddily obeyed, sitting on her knees in front of me on the stairs, her juicy pussy glistening and her slightly darkened little butthole visible. "Good girl," I said as I went in for a deep kiss of her beautiful, juicy pink pussy. She yelped as I invaded her intimacy with my strong daddy tongue, her tiny entrance soppy with liquid need. Her giggles turned quickly to moans of passion and soon she was squirming and whining on the staircase. I sank my tongue deep between the puffy, scarcely haired outer lips into her tasty puss, my nose pressed right into her cute asshole.

I trailed my tongue from her pretty little morsel of a clit, up her slimy slit and into her juice hole again and again until the most beautiful filth began pouring out her mouth. "Oh, dammit daddy! Please fuck me! I need your daddy dick inside my princess hole. Don't tease me! Make me cum. Daddy! Daddy! Oh, Daddy! Please!"

I could have tortured her for another hour just to hear her beg, but it was making me all the more horny and I couldn't take the teasing any longer. I ended my tongue torturing with one last lick from between her slit all the way up to the little star of her asshole, jabbing into it a little and just barely spreading it.

"You're so naughty, daddy. I want a boy that's naughty like you." I positioned my cock at her perfect pink pussy.

"Why would you need him when you have," I paused before thrusting into her, "me!"

"Oh!" she cried as I sank my thick cock into her as deep as it would go. It got tighter and wetter as I went deeper and soon I was in to the hilt.

"Can you take it all, babygirl?"

"Yes, please give it to me. I want it all inside."

I pulled out and thrust in again, not as slowly as before. "Ooof," she cried. I thrust again. "Ah!" And again. "Mmm." As I fucked my daughter's tight young quim, she moaned and occasionally sighed encouragements. "Take me daddy." And, "make me cum," and, "fuck me harder!"

I pumped deep into her sweet, formerly virgin pussy, gripping her hips as I sped up my pace. I was surprised at how well she could take big cock, even though her hole was so tiny and delicate. "Play with you clit baby. I want you to cum all over daddy's cock."

"Mmm- mm- aah- aah- mmm," my daughter purred as she started rubbing her little clit to the rhythm of being fucked by daddy. Being inside the most pristine pussy and hearing the soft, feminine moans of my own daughter pushed me closer and closer to the edge with each thrust. Finally, Winsome cried out, "oooooooooo! I'm, nngh..., cumming!"

That was my cue. I fucked her hard and fast and allowed myself to start cumming as well. We both were panting and moaning uncontrollably and unashamedly. My cock deposited its milk deep inside my young daughter, filling her pussy with the same seed that made her. She fucked back against me as she shuddered and shook in a powerful orgasm. "Cum inside me, daddy!" she sang.

"Yes sweetheart, I'm cumming inside you," I assured her as I milked myself inside her sweet depths.

"Thank you daddy," she said in a haze, her strength fading as I cotinued to fuck her slumping body slowly. Once I was drained and she had exhausted her own orgasm I pulled my cream-covered, hard dick out her honey slit and sat beside her.

We sat there on the stairs, cuddling in silence as she caught her breath. "God, that was sooo good!" she said, squeezing tighter into my side.

"Moreso for me, I believe. You were amazing, babydoll. I'm so proud of you," I said, unsure why but it was how I felt.

"Aww. Thank you, daddy," she said, looking me in the face. She was so beautiful, just as innocent and cheerful as ever. She didn't seem to feel violated at all and I was happy to know I hadn't ruined her.

"I love you so much, Winsome."

"I love you too, daddy."

We then kissed for a while there on the staircase. We sat, still completely naked and cuddling and talked about our future. I suggested that she should still date since I wouldn't be able to have a real relationship with her, or to marry her. She understood well enough and agreed to give Brandon another chance if he wanted it. And I was content to make love to my sweet daughter until he grew up and took her for himself. And at the moment, I thought he never would, and probably hoped so.

We sat on the staircase for a while longer almost falling asleep in each other's arms. "Gotta shower," I said, lifting her head off my shoulder.

"Me too," she said. "Why don't we take a bath together?"

I just smiled and we both headed upstairs. I ran the water and when it was ready we got in. We sat face to face across the length of the tub but then we drew closer until we were sitting between each other's legs, hers over mine. I cradled my little girl in my arms, kissing her in the hot, foamy bubble bath. I was already in paradise, then she climbed on top of me, once again impaling herself on my raging hard-on. We never broke the kiss. We made love, freely moaning into each other's being, completely wrapped up in one another.

My daughter snaked her hips on me in a slow, steady rhythm and sporadically whispered songs in my ear.

"I love you, daddy."

"I love you, baby."

We rocked in the warm water, me deep inside her, moaning and sighing and humming in love. Like we were communicating with and without words.

"Your cock feels so good inside my pussy."

"I love how good you're taking daddy's cock. I'm so proud of you."

We sucked each other's tongue and continued to make wet, rhythmic love.