Winsome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, babygirl," I whispered, "you make me so hard." My hands slithered up her smooth body to her tits, kneading them in my hands through the frail scrap of fabric covering them.

"Mmmm, dadyyyyy," she whined, throwing her head back against my chest as she dipped down against my hard on one time. It was enough to make us both shudder with need. Eager and not thinking about my earlier decision, I pushed my daughter's upper body forward so that she bent forward and supported herself with her palms on the mirror. I then slid my hands up my daughter's thighs, up her dress as I followed her silky skin up to her hips where I found and tugged her panties all the way down to her knees.

I slipped her dress up, uncovering true treasure, my daughter's perfect ass and visibly wet slit. I couldn't wait to be inside her wet pinkness! I undid my belt faster than ever and just as I started to work on the button there was a knock on the stall door. "Uhhh..., y- yeah?" I answered, freezing and tensing up.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'll wait until you're done," came a woman's apologetic voice. We stood, neither of us budging an inch as I listened for the woman to walk away, which she never did. She was content to stand right outside our stall and wait for us to exit. I felt uneasy about fucking my daughter with a stranger outside potentially hearing our moans. Even still I contemplated going through with it briefly before zipping my pants back up.

"I- uh..., that was... You should get dressed." I could see the disappointment in her face when I glanced in the mirror as she pulled her panties back on. "I'm, I'm sorry baby," I said and kissed her forehead. She put her jeans on under the dress and I left the dressing room and let her finish getting her clothes back on. "My- she'll..., be out in a minute," I said to the woman as I passed her on my way out of the dressing area. That was close, I thought, shaking my head at how I almost breached the resolution I had made only a few hours earlier. I have to be more careful.

We paid for the items she decided to keep, among them was the little satin dress. I smirked inside knowing she'd have a memento of the time daddy almost took her in the dressing room of a women's clothing shop. Winsome was a little disheartened at first but her mood lifted back to her jovial self as we continued shopping. She went into each dressing room solo and simply modeled the clothes for me when she came out, that is until we went into the lingerie shop.

Going into a lingerie store was already unnerving. Doing so with a woman, even more. Doing so with a woman half your age who you may share a family resemblance with? One can only imagine. I wanted to opt out but my daughter was insistent so I obliged. Again she paced throughout the store, collecting items to try on, except this time it wasn't shirts, pants, dresses and skirts but panties, bras, and every type of intimate wear you could think of.

Every scanty piece of clothing she picked up sent my imagination whirling. I saw her descending the staircase at home in only the nice orange cream bra and thong set. I saw her lying in bed, waiting for me in the white babydoll, her sexy white panties visible through the sheer skirt. Or ascending the pool stairs, dripping wet, hair drenched wearing one of the colorful thong bikini sets. She'd tease me, wiggling her pretty ass as she walked by me, tempting me to just so lightly pull the tied string at her hip, causing it to fall away.

She'd giggle, barely holding the undies against her dripping crotch and whine, "dadyyyyy." I would pull her onto my lap and she'd finally relinquish all modesty and let the flimsy thing slip, revealing the sweetest treasure between her thighs. Then I would put my hand on her thigh and watch her horny face as I rode up to her drooling center.

Dragging my mind from one fantasy, I would come back to reality where Winsome was inspecting another piece of sexy clothing, a little bikini, a pair of lace panties, a skimpy babydoll, and I would walk through another fantasy in my head. By the time she was ready to try things on I was nervously horny and also grateful it was over. She would simply try on the items, pick out her favorites and I'd pay. I took a seat on a bench outside the store, occasionally looking in to see when she was ready to go to the register. Not even three minutes had passed when she appeared, just inside the entrance of the shop, wearing the colorful floral bikini she picked up. I looked up, confused and she signaled for me to come.

"What're you doing!?" I whispered sharply as I stepped toward her.

"C'mon, I need your opinion."

"You're not supposed to come out here wearing that!" I said, still managing a whisper. People were staring as they walked past, some at me and some at her. I quickly walked her back to her dressing room, closing the door behind us. "What were you thinking, Winsome? Everybody could see your body."

"So, what? I'm sure it's nothing they haven't seen before. I don't see what the big deal is. The models on the glass outside showed more than I did."

"But you're not a model on the glass, you're my- you belong to me! No one else gets to see you." It had to come out my mouth before I realized what it was. Jealousy. In my heart, Winsome was mine alone and it angered me for other guys to even see her.

"I- I'm sorry. I just... wanted you in here with me," she confessed shyly, staring at the floor.

I sighed, unable to stay mad at my princess for long. "Its ok, babygirl," I soothed and took her chin between my thumb and forefinger, bringing her face to mine to kiss her softly on the lips. "I'm here now." I kissed her again. "And I'm staying here with you." I kissed her lips one more time. I was shamefully aware of the subtext of my statement, 'I'm staying here with you,' knowing I wouldn't be able to stay this close to her forever, though I longed to.

Winsome kissed me back. "Thank you, daddy," she said with cheer. "Now, how do I look?" she asked, taking a step back.

"Amazing as always. Let me see the back." She promptly spun around to show me the back, standing on her tippy toes and arching her back, as was her habit lately. I surveyed my daughter's ass, the skimpy floral print nylon nestled between her posterior. I was tempted to touch, but ultimately kept my hands to myself. "Nice," I complimented, raising my eyes back up to see she had been looking at me in the mirror. She knew I was ogling her ass and it made her smile and blush.

Winsome bent over and shed the little bikini bottoms, purposely showing me her beautiful round ass, then stood facing me. She took off the top, her swollen, dark nipples hardened and poking off her chest like little knobs. I swallowed her luscious flesh with my thirsty eyes, looking over every inch from her beautiful coffee hair to the matching hair between her slim, lengthy legs. She slowly placed a finger in her bush, beginning to circle her clit. "Winsome, we have to behave now sweetheart. No masturbating in public," I warned.

She smiled at me. "Ok, I'll wait until we get home. We can do it together again right?" I simply nodded and smiled, unsure if I could keep to my commitment in the midst of suggestions like that. She then grabbed a rosy colored set, a babydoll negligee and matching lace panties.

"So...? Sexy?" she asked as she stood, modeling in the sexy lingerie.

"You'd be sexy in sweats. You look..., like a goddess," I said, searching for the highest compliment. I was enamored, smitten. Her awesome breasts were only half covered in lacy material, revealing the skin in between and presenting them as to a lover. The sheer drape allowed me to see her curves and flat stomach and also the matching lace thong panties.

"Really, daddy?"

"Hell yeah! If you came in my room in the morning wearing that, let's just say we'd do more than just cuddle and kiss. I wouldn't be able to keep myself from..., I wouldn't able to keep my hands off you," I tempered my statement, remembering that I was to end all illicit behavior by tonight. Mayb I'll give myself a pass until morning, I pondered.

"Aww, daddy, you're making me so wet. I'm definitely gonna keep this one," Winsome said, pulling off the panties and babydoll. The next set was a black, one piece teddy. The lace on the cups were enough to cover her nipples but displayed a fair amount of cleavage in between. The middle was completely sheer until it got to the crotch. Her fine pubic hair was on display but more lace returned just in time to cover her slit. "What..., are these?" Winsome asked, holding up a little pile of black lace that came with the set.

I took them out of her hand and chuckled a bit. "Its a blindfold and cuffs," I said, glancing wickedly at my inexperienced daughter.

"Oh...," she said, looking curiously at the objects in my hands. "Do people really..., like..., like to be tied up? And blindfolded?"

"Some people do, yeah."

"Do you think..., I would like it?"

I shrugged and laughed, "only one way to know, I guess. Here." I turned her around and fastened the lace cuffs to her wrists behind her back and covered her eyes with the blindfold, tying it behind her head. With one hand I pulled the lace link of the handcuffs tight and with the other I began caressing my daughter's naked skin, starting at her arms. "Does it turn you on, baby?"

"I- I don't know. My pussy was so wet already."

"Hm," I huffed, "is that so?" I pulled her back against me, her soft body against my chest, her hands close to my hard cock.

"Yeaah," she purred. I could feel her hands begin to move against my hardness. I was surprised she had grown so bold since the night before. I suppose a girl having her daddy's fingers all over her wet pussy can bolster sexual confidence.

I snaked a hand around her slender neck from behind and then kissed her cheek. My daughter playing with my dick felt awesome, so I stayed in that position for a while, letting her fondle me before spinning her around. I let my hands roam over her body. Her soft, slim arms I gently, sensually caressed and slid my hands down her waist to her hips, then back up brushing the sides of her small breasts. I could hear and feel her breaths pick up. She was definitely being turned on.

I felt her ass and pulled her close, my cock mashed against her tummy. I then proceeded to tease her - a kiss here, a squeeze of the ass, a gentle, appetizing rub between her now shaky legs. She was truly in heat and I decided to test her submissiveness. I slowly raised my hand to her mouth, placing my thumb on her lower lip. With some hesitation, she opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around my thum and started to suck, a reaction indicative of a shy submissive girl.

"Yeah, I think you like being tied up and blindfolded. You'd probably like to be dominated too," I drew my conclusion as I prodded her seemingly hungry lips with my thumb. Finally, I kissed her passionately as she ground herself against me, moaning desperately.

I removed the blindfold. "So?"

"Oh my God. I am so horny, daddy!" Winsome said as I released her handcuffs. "I wanna cum now. Can I, daddy?"

"Not just yet baby. When we get home we can do what you want but for now, let's just finish shopping so we can go out tonight."

My daughter whined a little but ultimately obeyed. The last items she needed to try on were just some pairs of panties. Leaving her tits out for me to enjoy, she pulled a pair of red lace boy shorts up her legs and tight around her hips. She spun around, arched her back, stood on her toes, then bent over, showing her pretty ass and puffy wet slit as she removed them.

My daughter slipped on another pair of sexy panties. She modeled topless, turned and bent to remove them again. She then slipped on another pair of breathtaking panties, modeled topless, arching her back and standing on her toes, and then removed them. She repeated the pattern, asking my opinion (which was always good) and giggling giddily as she went to the next pair of tiny panties.

And the last pair were particularly tiny and supremely cute. They were a micro style pair of panties that rose low, puttung my daughter's full bush on display. "Hmm, I don't know about these, honey."

"You don't like these?"

"No, it's not that. It's just, I don't think you're supposed to wear panties this little with all that hair."

"But..., you always said my pubic hair is cute," she said, looking down and running fingers through her pretty tuft.

"It is baby, but I just think with this style of panties you're supposed to be clean shaved. Or at least trimmed."

"But..., you still think I'm sexy like this, right?"

I stepped close. "Absolutely!" I said, then went in for another illicit daddy, daughter kiss. This time though, Winsome put her hand on my manhood and squeezed it through my pants. I couldn't help but return the favor, sliding my hands in between her legs, finding the nylon already soaked with her sweet juices. We stood, my daughter topless, me kissing her deeply with my hands exploring her wet hole, her getting a feel of her first ever cock. Her nipples poked my chest through my shirt and I was overwhelmed with sensations.

"Take it, daddy," she whimpered in a whisper against my lips as we kissed fervently. I thought for only a second before I decided I would fulfill her wish. I unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans and let them fall by my knees, allowing my girl to get a closer feel. I then guided her hand to slide between my bare skin and the elastic band of my boxer briefs. I led her down my underwear to the base of my bulging manhood, rubbing up and down my stiff pole until she took control herself. Winsome played with my cock in her hands as I returned mine to her slick, silky pussy, moving her little panties aside to play in her tight pink as our hot tongues danced together.

My daughter removed my cock entirely from my underwear and began stroking it with an adorable lack of skill that made it feel so much more wrong, and so much more salacious. I could feel the cool, sticky precum coating the head of my cock as she smeared it. My kisses became more hungry and I lapped at her feverishly, I was possessed with a deep, primal need to devour her. To devour the most precious posession of my precious daughter.

I began to descend her body with hot kisses, sucking and feasting on her supple flesh. From her delicate neck down to her chest, her sweet apple breasts and kissable little nipples. "Oh, daddyyy," she moaned sweetly as I lovingly tongue bathed her lithe little body. Dropping to my knees, I sunk my tongue inside her belly button and swirled it around, rousing angelic giggles from my little girl. Then, I slipped her panties down to her ankles and just as quickly lashed her warm, wet slit with my tongue.

Coos of enjoyment left her throat as I licked into her tasty sex with deep, daddy tongue. My own cock strained forward in need but I desired to treat my daughter, almost as a consolation for the way I had been taking advantage of her - the irony, I know, but it was the least I could do to feel less like I was molesting her.

"Oh, God that feels so nice! Fuck, daddy!" she cried out, not really managing to whisper but low enough to hope no one had heard. Her tufted region rasped against my face and lips but my invading tongue was welcomed by juicy, hot flesh that swallowed and swaddled it snugly inside. Her back now against the mirror, I lifted one of her knees to the side to get better access to her wonderfully youthful pussy. She balanced herself on one foot and with her hands on my head and I formed a seal of lips around the peak of her womanhood, her excited, hard little clit. I sucked and kissed my daughter there, enjoying her soft cooing, her panting breaths and the lovely squirming that let me know I was assaulting her right with pleasure.

We both had almost forgotten we were in public, moaning freely and enjoying our delicious, sinful moment - that is until we heard jangling keys come near our door, and then heard one slide into the locked knob and open. My daughter covered her tits and I covered her pussy with my hand as I turned my head to spot the intruder. "Sir, ma'am, I'm gonna have to ask you to leave the store immediately," she spoke in a semi-hushed tone. I shot up from my knees and pulled my underwear and pants with me, staying in front of my daughter to cover her.

"Oh..., shit! Um, I..., um I'm sorry! We'll just be leaving! C'mon, baby get dressed," I said in a panic. I had been caught eating my daughter's pussy in a dressing room. I was terrified of what this might mean. Does this woman know me or someone else who does? I was trembling as I rolled through the worst possibilities in my mind. We got dressed in a flash and Winsome grabbed her entire 'keep' pile on her way out.

"Leave the merchandise, please," the woman said sternly. We both just stared at her, unsure what to ask or do. "Listen, we're supposed to call security immediately if someone is caught having sex. Then security calls the police and you both could be registered as sex offenders. You two just seem like an adventurous couple, so I don't think you deserve that. So, it's best you just go and forget you were ever here." Winsome and I glanced at each other, silently agreeing to obey the lady before taking the walk of shame out of the store.

"And sir," she said as we exited and I stopped and turned to her, "having your young girlfriend refer to you as 'daddy' is really gross and disturbing. I'd advise against it, at least in public. Wouldn't want people to misunderstand." I had never been so glad that Winsome favored her mother much more than me. I nodded at her advice and we walked away.

We walked silently for a while. I was rehearsing guilt for losing control of myself twice in one day. Though I did enjoy kissing and touching my daughter, I had resolved not to have sex with her, not to cross any new boundaries with her and I did. I knew she would be expecting more of the same but I knew I was unwilling to go all the way. I had told myself that I would stop perving on her altogether. But instead, I had licked her pussy in the dressing room of a lingerie store. And got caught.

Winsome looked up at me as we walked, and then put her hand in mine. I looked over at her and she smiled. I smiled back, letting the trepidation and guilt I was feeling diminish as I realized she was still happy. She didn't feel wronged, so maybe I did nothing wrong, I told myself, trying to believe it.

I let Winsome know that we were heading out to dinner after leaving the mall and she requested to change before we left. She went into the bathroom with her bags and came back wearing the little sexy black dress she had tried on earlier. I admired her again before heading out to the car.

Winsome began to giggle unexpectedly as we walked and I looked over at her with raised eyebrows. "I just realized in the bathroom...,"

"Realized what?"

"I left my panties in that dressing room," she said, giggling.

"She said we couldn't buy anything..."

"No, not those. The panties I had on when we came."

"Oh," I chuckled. "Do you..., wanna go back and get them?"

"Nah. They were getting wet and uncomfortable anyway. And I kind of like how this feels," she said. I simply chuckled and ignored what she said, willing myself not to imagine what was beneath her dress - something I didn't have to really imagine, but remember. We were coming to the end of our night and I had to get myself together to tell her what I had decided that morning.

*****

I sat nervously next to my daughter at the booth table in the restaurant. We'd looked much like a couple the whole time. I held her hand as we walked in, we kissed a couple times (I was unable to deny her at least that), and after we both had eaten, she cuddled into my side and I put my arm around her. We sat in that embrace and just chatted, nothing really sexual was going on other than my hand on her hip, reminding me she wasn't wearing any panties. It just felt good to simply be with her. It was comfortable.