Winter Cabin

Story Info
Seductions the way they're really like.
2k words
3.96
4.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting across the table from my best friend I wondered how this happened? There was a fire roaring to my right, keeping the winter chill at bay. It was the only light we had, except for a few candles. The winter storm was worse than we thought and it had knocked out the power. We had plenty of wood and it really was romantic, if you got past the terrifying thought of possibly freezing to death if the fire went out. I was just hoping it wouldn't ruin her vacation - as if the airport losing our luggage wasn't bad enough - two southerners in a winter cabin without most of our clothes!

She sat there with only her top on. Her pants had gotten soaked from the snow. He was pant-less too and that added to the excitement. She'd chosen a top to wear that weekend that would lift over her waist when she lifted her arms up - the material just wasn't long enough. It was perfect. She never wore a bra and her nipples where already putting her plan of seduction to work - sticking out like in a porn movie.

I couldn't stop staring at her tits. I don't remember ever seeing her flushed in the face this much, either. She must still be pissed. No electricity meant no stove to cook food too. We were sharing some s'mores that I asked the cabin company to leave here as a treat. What woman wouldn't like chocolate?

The smores were a cute surprise. I kept seeing him eying my breasts. I took nice deep breaths to accentuate them. I was getting turned on. I got up abruptly and went to the kitchen to get some water. I looked around on purpose - reaching up to cabinets so that my top would drag over my ass and give him a nice view. I was wearing a black thong today. I also checked below the sink and the cabinets under the counter - always leaning over, never bending my knees. This pulled the top up high and gave him a great shot of my ass and allowed me a quick peak to see if he was looking.

I couldn't believe it. Her ass was amazing. My cock was making my boxers look like they had the Eiffel tower tucked in them. When she bent over I quickly stroked my cock up and down a few times. God, to get my hands on that ass...

He was looking. I knew he wouldn't be able to help himself. My pussy was getting wet. I knew he was thinking dirty thoughts. I wondered if he wanted to use his tongue. It made me shiver.

She shivered. It was amazing. Her whole body vibrated. Even at this distance I could see little goosebumps all over her ass. I couldn't help stroking a few more times. She finally had a cup of water and was coming back with a smile on her face. But when she got to the carpeted area she tripped and fell down. I quickly ran around the table to see if she was ok. I found her on her back, top pulled up showing her underboob, her toned stomach, and tiny black underwear on full display. Her legs were opened and I could tell she definitely shaved - she was also soaked. Water was everywhere! The top was starting to become see-through. Her left nipple was now clear through the material. Her eyes were twinkling and she had a smile on her face which turned into a laugh. She'd always been clumsy and had a great sense of humor. At least she wasn't hurt!

Nice job of seduction. Lying here after tripping and spilling water all over. I couldn't help laughing. I was the worst at seduction. He came around the table, quickly. He was always sweet and looked out for me. When he kneeled down to see if I was ok, I couldn't help staring. His cock was clearly hard and bouncing in his barely contained boxers. His cock almost bounced off my head when he knelt down. He was staring more than helping. So I started getting up myself. My head brushed the underside of his cock. I pretended I didn't notice but it sent a jolt straight down to my tingling pussy. I got up, making sure I pointed my ass right at his face in a slow motion. When I turned around he was still on his knees taking a long hard look at my nearly naked body. I could literally see his dick pulsing up and down in his boxers. It was almost mesmerizing. My shirt was plastered to my body, which was freezing. I pulled it off my chest outwards to get the front part off my skin - complaining that it was freezing. This gave him an upward view of my bare tits and rock hard nips. I told him I needed to take it off and went to go get a towel. I left the door cracked so he could peak while I took off my top and wrapped a towel around my shoulders. I pulled the front closed with one hand. Leaving plenty to see if I moved around at all.

Looking up under her open wet shirt was amazing. I've dreamed of seeing those tits and they were perfect, just like I imagined. My cock agreed, bouncing up and down with my heart. I couldn't move. All I could do was stare. When she walked away, I finally got up, and tried to put my cock behind the waist-band to hold it in place. The head peaked out. Oh well, maybe she won't notice with my shirt on. I saw her in the bathroom taking her shirt off. I could see her side boob and it too was glorious. I gave my cock a few quick jerks.

I came back to the table smiled and apologized for my clumsiness. He didn't seem to mind. He actually seemed to like the whole event, judging by his hand holding his dick in place trying to pretend it was just sitting on his lap. I grabbed my S'more and tried to eat it sensually, sexy-like. It was a disaster. The marshmallow was getting all over. The chocolate spilled in my lap and my hands were so sticky I couldn't grab my towel anymore - which started falling. I tried to move my shoulders and back to keep it in place but it kept slipping lower and lower till if finally fell off completely. I couldn't grab it, my hands were a mess!

She really loved that S'more. She even looked hot eating that. Of course, she was still in just a towel and thong. Watching her eat was hypnotizing - mainly because her towel started slipping. I saw it and I prayed that she wouldn't notice it. Then it happened. She started arching her back - god that was sexy. It was in vain, the towel slipped further and further down till gravity snatched it and finally it dropped to the floor. She couldn't grab it. Her hands were a mess. Her amazing tits were on full display with her back arched. I was so shocked I ran over to help her with the towel but my cock fell out of the waist band as I was moving and slipped through the front hole in my boxers. When I grabbed the towel around her back and pulled it tight, it pulled her towards me, face first into my throbbing cock.

He valiantly ran around again to save me from my dirty hands and traitorous towel. He wrapped me up and as he was tightening the towel he pulled me towards him. I was looking up and had my mouth open about to thank him when his dick slid right into my mouth. Was this fate? Did he mean it? He realized what was happening when it was about halfway into my mouth. I instinctively closed, licked, and sucked. All the while looking up. He shuddered and his eyes took on a haze of lust. He started using the towel to pull me deeper onto his dick. His dick was throbbing before I even got in all the way in. I had to do a little deepthroating but it felt right. I pulled back and sucked and licked the tip then went back down all the way. He dropped the towel. My nipples were standing at attention and he was lost in lust. He grabbed my head and started slowly moving my head back and forth. Face fucking me at the speed he wanted. It was hot. I totally forgot about my hands being coated in marshmallow and slid them down to start rubbing my clit.

I couldn't believe my dick was in her throat. Holding her head and moving it back and forth like my own personally pussy. I loved the freedom to use her. I sped up. This was the most incredible feeling ever. I started pulling harder and faster. It was so wet and smooth and tight. I looked down at her and her eyes were rolled back. I saw further down; her fingers were a blur on her pussy. I knew this was it. No one can handle seeing that during the most amazing face fuck ever. My cock started spasming and shooting load after load down her throat. I felt like my soul shot down her throat.

I was in heaven. A nice dick shooting down my throat - setting off a huge orgasm as I rubbed my soaking pussy and little clit. Each shot down my throat seemed timed with a shot of electricity from my clit to my mouth and back. It left me panting when he pulled out. But he wasn't done. He had an animal look in his eyes still. He picked me up and put me on the table and yanked my tiny black panties off. I was spread eagle, but he didn't wait to admire the view. He dove in and started eating my pussy like a man possessed. My pussy was on fire. I started cumming again and again. I was soaked. I could feel my juices down my ass after so many orgasms. I could barely see straight. He got up and pulled me closer to the edge. Oh, god, I thought, he's going to fuck me. How many more orgasms can I take?

I have never had S'more pussy before, but her fingers coated with marshmallow and chocolate only enhanced the pussy meal. She tasted like pure lust. If lust had a flavor, that is. I pulled her back towards the edge. My cock was begging for round two. I was staring at her beautiful, soaked pussy but my cock had other plans. I lined up and slid right into her ass. Her eyes shot open. I settled my thumb on her clit and rubbed back and forth and her body seized up in an immediate orgasm. Her eyes were foggy and I knew she was close to an orgasm coma. I started fucking her ass. It was so tight. It was so naughty. She was moaning with each thrust, with each rub of the thumb on her clit. Her ass was clenching tight with each movement in and out.

I can't believe he's fucking my ass. That's so naughty. That's so wrong! I shook through my third anal orgasm. I didn't know it would be this hot!! He pounded away. He was in charge. I was just his willing sleeve for his cock. His plaything for his desires. I loved it. I pulled on my nipples as I moaned. He was getting close. He was starting to jerk back and forth, no more smooth motions. I begged him to cum on my face. Make me yours! He pulled me off the table and I sucked his throbbing cock until I felt it jerk in my mouth. I quickly pulled him out and jerked him off, looking up at him as his cum plastered my face, one shot after another after another. It seemed like it never would end! My other hand continued on my clit, giving me one last cum faced orgasm.

Thank you, Linda.