Pink Orchid - The Penis Prophecy

Story Info
750 word women-centric Valentine's Day story about my dick
750 words
3.69
6.3k
4

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 10/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first time I heard the prophecy about my penis I had assumed it was some kind of joke. We had gone to the 300 anniversary of the witch trials in Salem Massachusetts. There was a memorial with many guided tours of the old sites from those horrible days. My sisters and their friends had decided to visit a psychic dressed as a 1700 century witch who was giving readings behind the Walgreens parking lot, at a place known only as Proctor's Ledge.

The girls had asked about cute boys, who liked them, would they get married, or have kids. When she finished with them she turned to me with a sneer. "Your prick will decide the fate of worlds. On Valentine's day Death awaits us all if not for your cock. Follow Hecate's triple moon, it's light will guide you just as you are the witch's light bringer in her darkest hour. Stray from her path and nothingness awaits you."

One day, an all black goat had hovered outside my fourth floor bedroom window alongside a group of nude women on broomsticks. "The time of prophecy is at hand, stop playing x-box and fulfill your destiny." It called onto me.

I invited Arlo, Joe, Steve, and Dave over to my place for a BBQ. They were into goth chicks and weirdness. I hoped they would be able to offer some type of guidance on my Penis Prophecy. "We'll come but we need to bring some female guests. There was...." Turns out some drugged women had an all women orgy at Steve's place last night.

Within hours they were drunk.

"I can't believe I let two women lick my pussy in front of a group of guys." The woman sitting in my back yard pool was crying.

"You just need a boyfriend to lick you." This little red headed Asian woman replied before winking at me. She looked so familiar.

"I need a boyfriend to dick me. HARD. But no guy is ever going to date me. I'm a bitchy slutty scarred up witch. I mean I once bit some dude dick off." black rivers of mascara ran down her cute face.

"I don't see any scars." I tried to comfort the woman.

She turned around show a tattoo of Hecate's triple moon, the crescent moon following a large scar across her back and abdomen. "I got bite, you would not believe by what." I reached out and ran a finger along the bite scar to the top of her underwear that she was using as bikini bottoms. I looked back, the redhead had wondered off to get more food. I slipped down under the water, letting it mask me from view, before sliding my head up and her panties down her knees. We locked eyes for a second. "I'm not just some slut who..." She started to whispered before I slipped my tongue into her. She opened her thighs up. I was not experienced with any of this, I just wiggled my tongue around her pink lips till I needed to come up for air.

She quickly confirmed I didn't have a girlfriend and had gotten STD tested as she slipped the condom onto me. For the next few minutes, we just sat and talked about our degree programs, about life, about her past relationships and my lack thereof. She moved her hand against my scrotum before gently maneuvering one of my testicles between her thumb and forefinger. "I've hurt men who have tried to hurt me." She gave me a hard look. "I've decided we're not having sex tonight, you don't know me."

"Oh, okay. Thanks for letting me kiss your labia. I still want to ask you on a date." I blurted, somewhat confused. "I know your name's Morgana. Steve told me. You like my sex on the beach slushies, and got bit by a shark. That what that bite mark is."

As our friend got into the pool she slipped around and sat on me, her back against my chest. "I was just testing you, to see how you would act to getting told no." she whispered. In the darkness of the moon lit night no one could see that she had slipped me into her. She ever so slowly moved her hips as we all sat in the pool, a joint getting passed around.

I didn't know what Valentine's day would bring but I had found the witch who was fated to save the world.