With Great Power... Pt. 01

Story Info
Dave discovers something about himself, very late in life.
2.9k words
3.85
30.9k
36

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stories are coming out slower than I would like. Hopefully you all are enjoying my stories/fantasies. This story just hit me as I was sitting on the couch day dreaming. Any suggestions are welcome and honest reviews are appreciated.

-------------------------------------------------------------

So, here I sit, feeling like a complete idiot. How long have I had this power? I have no idea. As I look back on it, it has probably since my teens. I just never noticed that people would sometimes do what I wished they would do.

Talk about a clueless idiot. It just hit me a few months ago. I was outside the apartment where I live. I was getting out of my car after a long day at work. There was this neighbor who lived on the floor below me. She was a single mom and very pretty.

She was about 5' 3", maybe 130 lbs. and wonderful C cup breasts. I was thinking to myself that it would great if she asked me for my help getting her groceries in. I knew though, that it wouldn't happen. She never even met my eyes when we passed.

I mean, come on. I was 6' 4", 360 pounds. My hair was more gray than salt-and-pepper. Not exactly desired by women I come in contact with. I mean sure, they all tell me I am a wonderful person, and I make them laugh.

So yeah, a 53-year-old loser. As I got out of my car and grabbed my stuff from the back seat, I heard her speak. I was not sure if it was to me at first.

"Excuse me, I do not mean to bother you, but I could use a hand with this." I turned to look at her, thinking it was not me she was talking to, but hoping it was.

"uhm..." yeah not the smoothest line, but of course with two divorces and five failed relationships since the last divorce, you will have to excuse my lack of confidence. It looked like she smiled at that, at least her eyes showed a smile. The whole mask thing was making it hard to read people, not that that was a skilled I possessed this late in life.

"I am sorry, my name is Lisa." The light tone of polite laughter.

"David" I said extending my hand, then pulling it back. Damn i hated this fucking pandemic.

She smiled again "Yeah, even after a year, I still forget sometimes."

"Sure, I can help you." I said and put my things back in my car. I walked over to her car and she started handing me things. "Where are we going?"

"Apartment B9"

"Okay then." Adjusting the bags for easier transport, I followed her in the building. I had to admit that it was quite a view following her to her place. Her pants hugged her ass and I watched it move in a very hypnotic pattern.

We reached her door and she opened it, moving in and holding the door with her foot and allowing me to pass into her kitchen. It was a nice kitchen, and surprisingly enough did not look the she cleaned up after two kids and worked all day. She seemed to better at life than I was.

I chuckled to myself.

"What is so funny?"

"Nothing really, just realized that I am handling life worse that a single mom of two kids and a regular job. You are amazing. This place is amazing." I shook my head. "Where do you want the groceries?"

Smiling at me, she pointed with her elbow "There on the kitchen table is fine." I placed the bags on the table. It looked like she was planning on steak-tips, corn on the cob and mashed potatoes for dinner. Definitely my kind of woman.

"Would you like have dinner? It is not much, but you are welcome." She placed her bags on the table and took off her mask. "I hate these things... Oh shit, you aren't..."

"No, with my job, I get tested twice a week. Fun stuff, let me tell you. But no, covid free so far."

She looked down at the badge hanging off my belt loop. It was my ID for the Medical Center I worked at.

"Twice a week huh, kind of invasive isn't it?"

"Not really, most of our patients are either getting care for long-term illnesses or, sadly, just waiting to die." I looked down at the floor. This was the hardest part of my job. Being around those patients, getting to know them, letting them into my life and then watching them slowly fade away. Knowing that one day, I would be there too. "So, we don't want to bring any viruses or bacteria that could complicate their conditions."

"And you have been doing this, how long?"

"A couple of years now. "

My OCD had me placing the items from the bags together on the table. Can goods with can goods, etc. While I talked with her. Damn I could not shut up, but it had been a while since I talked with someone outside of work, or my therapist. I started arranging the cans by contents then.

"Interesting. I have the same issues." She said as she opened the cabinets. She was just as anal as I was. And that took my mind down a whole other road. I had the problem, thoughts randomly popping up, and if I was lucky, I would not say them out loud.

I watched as her face went bright red and her eyes looked down at the floor. Then for some reason I felt uncomfortable and made my excuses to leave.

"I have to get cleaned up and out of this uniform. What time should I be back? Do you need help with dinner?"

"Uhm, no I can handle it... how about five thirty?" She was still blushing and not meeting my eyes.

"Okay, see you then. I will bring a bottle of wine... if that is okay."

"Sure, see you in a few." She smiled, a very pretty smile at that.

It was an awkward exit, but not life shatteringly awful. I did manage to not berate myself too badly. I entered my apartment on the next floor up and looked around my kitchen. Damn, I was going to have to clean up if I intended to invite her up.

Oh shit, there I went thinking it would be something more than dinner with her kids. She was just being nice. I shook my head and grabbed some clean clothes from the bedroom.

I tried to choose something nice, but casual. I mostly owned jeans and t-shirts. I did however find one of my collared shirts that fit okay. I piled it on the sink and climbed into the shower. I ran the water hot and it felt good on my back and shoulders.

I started to fantasize about Lisa, her kneeling before me in her kitchen. Those blue eyes of hers looking up at me. A blush coloring her skin as she reached out and undid my belt and unzipped my pants. I stood up and she freed my cock. Her hands were small and made my erection look so much larger in them.

I looked down the front of the dress she was wearing. It was a blue flowered spring dress. It hugged her curves nicely and her breasts were barely contained. I could see her nipples pressing against the fabric, as it was not a dress that a bra could be worn with. Those breasts were firm and full and only had a slight sag. She really did not need the support of a bra.

Her lips parted and she licked them, extending her tongue out and licking the head clean of the pre-cum forming. She gave a throaty purr and swirled her tongue around the glans. Then holding it steady, she looked directly into my eyes and slowly took me into her mouth and down her throat, never breaking eye contact.

I could feel the softness of her mouth on my skin, the contracting of her throat muscles on my shaft as she swallowed my cock. I reached down and took her head in my hands and she nodded slightly. I pulled slowly out of her mouth and shoved myself back into her quickly. I watch the look in her eyes as my cock pressed across her tongue and into her throat. She moaned, and the vibrations felt wonderful, a tear formed and slowly ran down her cheek as I fucked her face.

I grabbed her hair roughly and bounced her head on my throbbing erection. I could hear her grunts and gags as I used her mouth and throat as a masturbation tool. My eyes shot open as I came down her mouth and watched my cum spurt out of my cock and splash on the shower wall. Fuck me, I needed to get laid in the worst way. I finished cleaning up, brushing my teeth, putting on cologne, that I was surprised I still had. It was nearing quarter after five, so I went through my cabinets and looked for the bottle of wine that was gathering dust. I found the "19 Criminals" Red, slightly coated with dust. At least the wine glasses were clean.

I went to her apartment and knocked on the door.

"David?"

"Yeah"

"Come on in, dinner is almost ready."

I entered the apartment and saw a towel in her hand as she knelt on the floor wiping up a mess.

"You okay?"

"Yeah..." she mumbled "just dropped a glass and spilled some wine. At least the glass didn't break." As she stood back up, she turned to face me.

She was blushing again, and I almost made a comment when I noticed the front of her jeans seemed wet. My brain kicked in before my mouth could cause trouble, because it sure did not look like a wine stain between her legs.

And of course, she noticed where my eyes were looking and blushed even more. She mumbled something else and practically ran from the room. I wished that she would not be so embarrassed, we were both adults, not little kids that would go out of our way to be cruel. Life sucked enough without going out of our way to make it so for others.

Yeah, don't get mistaken, I am not that good a person. You see, I feel empathy for people other than myself, but when it comes down to it, I am more than okay with humiliating someone, it just takes so much energy that I never take the opportunities that arise.

She was back a few minutes later and she found me stirring the veggies and flipping the steak tips. I hope that she liked them Medium Rare.

"If they are ready, go ahead and pull them off the heat. I prefer them Medium Rare. How about you?"

I turned around to say something, but stopped as I saw her. She had changed, of course, but I was not prepared for the sight before me. She stood there in the blue dress from my fantasy and she was not wearing a bra. It hugged her curves better in real life than in my fantasy.

She looked at me and smiled. "You like?" she asked as she spun in a circle.

I was getting confused. Here I was in the apartment of a woman that, technically I had just met, and she was acting if we were on a date. Not that I minded, but it was kind of strange.

"It is very nice. You look very nice." At a lack of anything else to say, for fear of coming across creepy. Lame was okay, creepy was a totally different problem. Her breasts were accentuated beautifully by the fabric. Her nipples were hard and I had a hard time conceiving a coherent sentence. Her cleavage was extremely inviting.

"Nice? Is that all?" she pouted at me with a twinkle in her eye. At that moment I realized I had no idea how old she was. I assumed with two kids, neither of which was older than 6 that she was in her thirties, but she could have been younger. Women under forty just confused my ability to estimate their ages.

That pout though, it rocked my world and got me hard. It seems she noticed that too. She giggled and walked over to me, taking over finishing dinner. With her pouting and other mannerisms, she had to be in her early to mid twenties.

"I will take that as a sign that I look more than nice." She winked at me and brushed my crotch with the back of her hand. She served the food and set the plates on the table. It smelled really good, and if it wasn't for the way she was dressed, I might actually have registered how good the food tasted.

"So, where are the kids?"

"Their father has them this week. I miss them, but they need time with him, even if I don't"

"Ah, okay. Change of subject... what do you do for work?"

"Well, I work for a company called "Merry Maids". People make appointments for us to come clean their homes. Mostly right now we are taking care of the homes of folks living in Florida. So the houses are empty and no need to worry about social distancing." She looked at me "and what do you do? I mean I know you work at a medical center, and from the badge it looked like it was a government job."

"Perceptive. I work at the VA. Housekeeper. I can tell you are good at your job; your place looks amazing. Seeing my place would make you wonder if I really was a housekeeper." I laughed. Fuck, my friend Tracy would say I was trying too hard, but damn it I liked Lisa, and so, of course I was going to blow it.

"Hey Dave, don't try so hard." She smiled at me. "I like you, or I would not have invited you to dinner."

What the actual fuck? Did she just read my mind? I needed a moment to think, what was going on. I looked up at her and she had this blank expression on her face.

"Lisa?" I said as I waved my hand in front of her face.

Now, I am a fairly intelligent guy, even if I do say so myself. I leaned back in the chair and thought through the events of the past hour. I mean, shit, I write this stuff for amusement. I never expected it to happen in reality. Now I had to know. I mean she could not be pulling my leg; she really didn't know me well enough for that.

I focused my thoughts on her and hoped she would live out my fantasy from the shower. Her demeanor became animated again and she knelt of the floor in front of me.

"Hmm, Dave I am getting a strong feeling of Déjà vu." Then she reached up and undid my belt. Lowering my zipper slowly, she reached in with her small hands and pulled out my erection. Yes, in real life, her hand made me look huge.

"Very nice, hard... smooth... warm... mmmm" she said as the leaned forward, staring me in the eyes as she placed her lips gently on the head. Her tongue licked the hole gently, I had never felt anything so good. A moan escaped my lips and I rested a hand on top of her head. She swirled her tongue around the tip, making me tilt my head back, eyes closed and moan even louder.

I heard and felt her chuckle. It resonated through her mouth and down my shaft. I could feel myself throb in desire. She slowly moved her mouth down, taking more of me into her mouth. It was warm and wet and inviting. My fingers twined in her hair roughly and pulled on it. She moaned even louder.

Once she had me completely in her mouth, her nose pressed against my abdomen, I felt her swallowing. Her throat muscles massaged my erection. I had not had this much attention in a long while and soon felt myself ready to explode.

At the time, I was not thinking clearly. Not good for a first impression, but I took her head in both hands and started just fucking her mouth. I could see her breasts bouncing as I fucked her mouth, and I wanted to see them bounce more, so I kept violently using her mouth. Soon I erupted down her throat, pump after pump, draining my stamina, as soon as I was done, I leaned back in the chair. Completely drained of energy. She looked lovely kneeling before me. There was a look in her eyes that worried me. Had I been to rough with her? Oh, I just wish she would forget what just happened. Or that she actually liked what happened.

"Oh Dave, that was intense." She leaned back, staring back up at me. " I think, that... well... let's call it a night... okay?"

I looked at her and nodded. "Yeah," I reached out my hand to help her up. She took it and got to her feet.

"See you later Lisa."

I got up and went to the door, turning my head as I opened it. "Thank you for dinner."

I went to my apartment, and after the day I just had to lay down. Stripping off my clothes I fell into bed.

****