With Great Power... Pt. 02

Story Info
Dave discovers more about who he really is.
3.8k words
3.67
21.8k
18
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope you are enjoying this tale. As always, and usually goes without saying, but all characters are over 18. Please vote and comment.

-------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning my alarm dragged me out of bed at five am. I rolled out of bed and strangely enough, felt energetic. I took a shower, got dressed and headed to work. My mind went over the events of the previous day. It was a forty-minute drive to work so there was ample time to contemplate.

I wanted to test a few things out, nothing like last night, especially not at work. Though, I was going see the extents of what I could do, if I could do anything. Who knows, it might just have been coincidence or serendipity. So today was a day to test it.

Pulling into the parking lot, early as usual. There were not many people at work at this hour.

I entered the building though the basement entry way. There was a young nurse sitting at desk in the hall. She was doing the screenings for employees. To me it seemed a waste of time, I mean if someone wanted all they had to do is lie and they would pass the screening.

I shrugged. She was pretty with short brown hair, a lovely smile and a shy demeanor, at least among her co-workers. With the veterans she was open and friendly with the confidence of a seasoned nurse. So, what was I going to do with her? I could probably get her to lean forward and flash me her breasts.

She did have a real nice rack. Had to be at least a D cup, it filled her scrub top out nicely. Then it happened, she leaned forward and the scrub top fell forward exposing the soft white flesh.

I smiled to myself. "Morning Carrie, get stuck on door duty I see."

"Yeah, my turn for the next few days. how about you? Working this weekend?"

"Nah, I get the next two days off." I looked at her. I wonder, I should find out what she really thinks about me. More than likely a bad idea, but what the hell, it's always negative if you don't ask. So I wish she would tell me how she feels about me.

"Dave, can I tell you something?"

Oh, boy, here goes. "Uhm, yeah sure."

"You're a real nice guy... Always friendly... polite... but, well... sometimes it gets creepy. I mean I know you are sent all over the building, but sometimes it seems as if you make excuses to go past me. Nothing overtly inappropriate, as I said you are a nice guy, but still, it freaks me out sometimes." He eyes went wide and her hand went to her mouth. "Oh shit! I am sorry, I don't know why I said that."

To say my feelings were not hurt would be a lie, but well, I did ask for it. "Don't worry about it Carrie, I will try not to make you feel uncomfortable anymore."

I turned and walked away, but not before one more dig. I wish she would find me later in the day and ask for my phone number and want to get together this weekend. We would see how that one went. Oh yeah, and even though she was asking me out, inside she would be wondering why she did that. I chuckled to myself. Well, I went from nice guy to vindictive bastard, in under ten seconds. Guess I am really not all that nice after all.

The day went by like it normally does and then I got another opportunity to test things out. Now you would think I had learned my lesson with Carrie, but I guess I am a glutton for punishment. I was in the Urgent Care section of the center and my favorite nurse was working there.

Erin was new to the VA and she was young and pretty. The most attractive thing about her was she had this innocent aura about her, but you could see the impish side of her just below the surface.

She was in the breakroom making her lunch, there were only 2 people allowed in there at a time due to covid requirements. Lucky for me, she was alone. She smiled when I walked in.

"Hey David, you working with us today?"

"Nah, just stopped by to see if you all needed anything."

I wish you would be honest with me, are we friends or are you just being nice to me every day.

"Have a seat Dave, I was hoping to see you today. I love our repartee every day. It makes my day much better."

"Uhm... thanks." See what I mean, not real smooth with the ladies or comfortable with the compliments. She was the same age as my daughter and only thought of her as a friend, so I could deal with this.

"I wish you would buy me a coffee one morning, or invite me out to dinner. I would really like to get to know you better." And wouldn't you know it, her hand flew to her mouth and a look of horror flashed across her face.

Like a coward, I nodded to her and left the room. "Wait, I am sorry"

I just ignored her and left the area. I wasn't running from her, but from me. It would take very little manipulation from me to get her to do what I wanted. I was not sure if I wanted to stride down that path at this time.

I had a feeling I was going to enjoy getting better at this. For the rest of the day I did my rounds, carefully avoiding Carrie, making her work for it. Finally, at the end of the day, she found me at the exit.

"Dave, I am very sorry about what I said. I would like to make it up to you. Can I get your number and maybe we can set something up this weekend?" She handed me her phone. Taking it, I set me up in her contacts and then texted myself so I had her number. I handed her phone back and wished her to want to pose for a contact picture.

"Would...would you mind taking a photo, you could use it as your contact photo for my number." I smiled at her and raised my phone. She smiled and moved with my thoughts. I had her bend slightly and showing off her young cleavage. I zoomed into her breasts and snapped the photo. I cropped it so all I could see in the photo was her breasts and showed it to her.

"How about this?"

She looked horrified but said "yes... yes, that is fine."

I wanted to test something out, so I attempted to give her a command. I wanted her to lay down in bed when she got home, pull down her scrub pants and underwear then take a picture of her pussy for me. If it wasn't shaved, she was to shave it and then take another pic. Then send them to me.

Her face turned red and the blush went down her chest. She looked at me in abject horror. She knew what was happening, but did not know why. I could feel her thoughts now, full of confusion. Christ this was arousing as hell.

I got in my car and wondered what I was going to do now. It was Friday night and I was not tired. Nothing was open due to covid so I was going to be stuck at home. Maybe I could play a little roulette. Order delivery and see what came to the door.

It was another boring ride home. I had hoped some idiot would drive like an idiot and I would get to test my ability from a distance, but it was not be.

I pulled into the parking lot; Lisa's spot was still empty. Might have to let her have alone time, would get with her later in the weekend.

As I entered the building, I took out my phone and pulled up the delivery app. I decided that five guys would be good for tonight. It was definitely hit or miss with the delivery service, I had ten different drivers so far and two of them were worth the effort.

I finished my order and it would arrive in thirty minutes. I took a quick shower and changed clothes. Picking up my phone I noticed the delivery app left a couple of notifications. I like the delivery app, it showed you a pic of the person making the delivery.

So, Kelly would be my delivery driver today. She had a cute photo, but I never trust the photo they use, it could be years old and not look like them now. She would be here in about 5 minutes. I put my mask on, because hey, I don't want her to get sick.

Minutes go by and there is a knock at the door. I relax and prepare myself. Opening the door, I see her standing there with my food and I am not disappointed. She is pretty, probably 5' 5", beautiful blue eyes, alabaster skin and a set of double Ds that were straining to be released. Her long blond hair was done in plaits down her side.

She was wearing a green button up blouse and white yoga pants. Green sneakers with white ankle socks made the whole thing look sexy as hell. Her mask matched her outfit, being green and white. All in all, very delicious.

She looked to be in her mid-20s, there was a young man standing next to her, when I opened the door, he moved closer to her. I looked him in the eye and nodded to him.

"Did the tip go through okay? I know sometimes it doesn't" I was delaying them so I could see what else I could do. I focused on them answering my questions but after answering they would forget I asked.

"Yes sir, it came through just fine." She said.

"Did the tip go through okay?" I asked again watching both their faces.

She checked her phone again "Yes sir, it came through just fine."

Neither reacted. "Is this your boyfriend?"

"No, he is my brother." While I asked this, both of them looked at me suspiciously. Once she answered, they went back to a more neutral stance. I knew this was going to make my life a hell of a lot more interesting. I decided to have her come back when she was done with the evening and her brother to just go to bed when he got home. That should cover the rest of the night fairly well.

Now for the more interesting part. For the next thirty minutes I went from neighbor to neighbor near my apartment, above and below me and suggested that they will hear nothing coming from my apartment, all is quiet.

I have really got to find an easier way to do this. Maybe as I get stronger, I won't have to be near them, but nah, that would be too easy. I slapped myself on the forehead. I could move. Hell, I could find a place rent free or even take over a house for sale. Man, I needed to get my head on straight and try and think clearly. Those thoughts were for another day now.

On to figuring out just what I wanted from this woman tonight. I had no real mood per se, just curiosity. I had a few hours to kill, so I figured to do some research online. If there was a topic, there was porn or erotic stories about it.

After a while I decided to set up an account at an adult live stream site. I had a box of toys that I entertained women in the past with. Some of my past trysts were with women whose kinky desires in proportion to their low self-esteem. So, there were many toys that could be used for pleasure and for great humiliation.

I knew what I was going to try. To be honest, I was not concerned about whether or not she was injured. I just wanted to know what I could make her do.

It was 7:30 when there was a knock on my door. Kelly was standing there; I could see confusion in her eyes. That is when I realized exactly how erotic it was to have complete control over someone and let them know there was nothing, they could do to fight it.

I looked at her and smiled, I reached out to her and watched as she shivered.

"Step inside Kelly and close the door"

"Please... what is happening?" she said as she walked through the door and closing it.

"You are my little puppet now. We are going to have such fun, little one." I took her hand and felt it tremble at my touch.

I really liked the control mixed with the realization of just how helpless she was. I would not take that away from her. As a matter of fact, I would make sure that she never would grow to like what was happening. In all the stories the puppet would eventually grow to love the abuse.

"Sit here" I pointed to the futon in the living room. I placed the laptop in front of the futon with the camera facing Kelly. "Say hello to all your new fans."

"Hello."

"Oh, come on now. Be friendly, these people are paying good money to watch you. Thank them for subscribing, promise them an exciting show."

"Thank you, my fans, for subscribing" tears started running down her cheek. "I hope you enjoy what you are going to see here tonight. I am sure there will be surprises for all." Her mascara was running down her face and it looked sexy as hell.

Sending my thoughts to her so as not to ruin the live stream. She stood slowly and opened her shirt with trembling hands, the sadness and horror reflected in her eyes. The fabric parted to reveal her white lace bra.

She cupped her breasts and pushed them up slowly, making them strain against the fabric and seeming to grow larger and fuller. Her head tilted back, more to not look at the camera than anything else. She grasped the bra cups and pulled them down past her breasts. Her nipples were salmon colored and stood stark against the tan of her areola.

The hardened and lengthened before the eyes of her viewers. Her body was aroused, but her mind was not. I could sense the confusion in her mind. The conflict between the physical sensations and the mental anguish. Her lack of understanding, how this stranger could control her, why he would do this to her.

She thought of how this could happen to her, she was a good girl. Oh hell, she was still a virgin and had never even kissed anyone. A true innocent. My arousal grew stronger, the corruption of such innocence. Maybe I would let her enjoy the desires and want more, but make it equal to her horror and desire to resist. Again, I never considered whether this would break her. I was too drawn into the doing, not the consequences.

She slowly pushed down her yoga pants, her soft skin exposed in a tantalizing manner. Pale was the flesh that was revealed, and then the lightest of hair was shown to be surrounding that virginal, innocent pussy. The light blond hairs framed her lips without concealing them.

Her lips were flush, engorged with the blood rushing through them. The dampness of her arousal beaded up on them as her clothing was removed. Her body was betraying her and her mind screamed out in fear and humiliation.

She stepped out of the yoga pants and turned her back to the camera. Her shapely ass had a heart shape and the crack of her ass seemed to draw they eyes down to where her lips protruded from between her thighs. She planted her feet shoulder width apart and slowly bent down, like a gymnast, she controlled her body so her pussy and that forbidden opening were soon displayed to all watching.

She looked over her shoulder at the camera as her hands held her up on the futon. She took a hand and put a finger in her mouth, she sucked on it and got it wet, then sliding it between her thighs from the front, the audience could watch as the finger appeared and parted her moist lips.

I quietly left the room and grabbed the box of toys. We did not have long so I wanted to give an extreme show this time. I stood in front of her, but out of sight of the camera. I pulled out a dildo and her eyes went wide. I don't blame her. One of my previous friends had a size fetish, and extreme size fetish. She had scared me when we played.

Now, I was going to have this virgin take this tortuous toy and perform with it for her audience. I handed it to her so that only it could be seen coming from off camera. Her hand shook as she took it by the head and brought it on camera. The head was as big around as her fist and it was as long as her forearm. It was stark white and despite the size, it looked real.

She pondered it for a while and then tentatively brought it between her legs. The audience saw the dildo come towards them from between her legs. From that angle, there was not a one among them that thought she would be able to take that monster in her tiny pussy, and yet they all watched in rapt attention.

She placed the tip of the dildo at the entrance and tried to push it in. The pain across her face was exquisite. Watching the thick head slowly spread her pussy open and the sound of her grunts as she tried to force it in made my cock harder than ever.

"Please, it hurts. Oh god it hurts. I can't fit it in." she cried, even as she pushed it farther in.

It could be seen how the flesh paled as the thick head pushed slowly deeper. Beads of sweat started to cover her whole body. Her body started to shake under the strain of both pressing the dildo into her and trying to fight the need to obey.

"Oh... Ooooh... pleeeeasee... aaaggghhh!!" she screamed as the head popped through the tight ring and her pussy closed around the shaft. The head was buried in her and the horror on her face as she tried to pull it back out and couldn't. The dildo shook as her pussy gripped it and pulsed.

"Ooooh god, I can't get it out... uugghh, something is keeping it from going farther." She turned to look at me, her hand still wrapped around the dildo. "Help me."

I kept myself from being completely on camera and just reached in to grab the dildo, I pulled it backwards and felt her pussy grip it tightly. I pushed it forward and felt resistance as I pressed against what I assume was her hymen.

I proceeded to push the dildo in short rapid thrusts, I didn't want to take it out or break her virginity quite yet. I was waiting for the tell-tale sound of her body's arousal.

"Oh, please stop... please... ugh... oh my... what is happening... ugh, I feel... ugh ugh Oohh... aaaaahhhh!!" she shuddered in what was probably her first penetration orgasm, if not her actual first orgasm and the fluids of her tight pussy squirted around the dildo. This time I pulled the head halfway out and paused.

"What are doing? Please take it out... I can't anymore... oh thank you... AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHH!!"

Ah the surprise when I pulled out just a bit more, the tip parting her lips still, then shoving it forward until it broke her hymen and was buried a good four inches into her.

Juices and traces of blood from her virginity oozed out of her pussy and coated the white dildo. I pushed it slowly deeper into her.

"Oh god please stop. So full, so painful... oh god I never thought it would be so awful..." she sobbed.

I thrust it in and out of her, slowly at first and then faster. Soon her cries of pain transformed into surprised moans. This video was going to end up being at least twenty minutes long. I saw her arms and legs start to shake from being in that position for so long.

I wanted her so badly, my cock was straining at my pants. Watching the ravaging of this innocent girl was intoxicating. I kept pushing until half the twelve-inch length was buried inside. I could push it no further, it had to be pressing against her cervix. I could not help myself, I stepped into the camera.

I pushed her shoulders down, head on the futon and her ass thrust up. She looked so delicious with the dildo sticking out of her. I pushed my pants down, releasing my cock and I lined it up with her tight asshole. I held it against her.

"WHAT!? NOOO!" her body shook, unable to move away from me. What a rush, I could feel her thoughts of fear, pain and humiliation. It was so intoxicating and would awaken in me my true nature.

I pushed past her forbidden, rosebud entrance and felt the dildo in her along my shaft as I entered her. I kept pushing until I was buried deep in her ass. Her screams of pain were music to my ears. I pulled out of her slowly, traces of blood along my shaft. Then I fucked her as hard and fast as I could. Enjoying the thoughts and emotions that were emanating from her.

I lost myself in the physical and emotional sensations. Everything started to go dark and then my orgasm hit and I felt myself erupting into her. The blackness finally took me.

When I came to, she was curled into a ball, tears running down her cheek as she stared in horror at me. I could see her ass and thighs, covered in traces of blood. I sent a command to her and she stood and went to the bathroom to clean herself up.

I sat down on the futon and turned off the recording. Leaning back, I thought about all that had transpired. What was I going to do next? I had many ideas; opportunity would determine what happened next.