All Comments on 'With Great Power... Pt. 03'

by TwistedDaveAuthor

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ok this is getting good, looking forward to PT4 to 44

Please please please mess with people in the most sordid way

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Enjoyed 1 and 2 but employing the "race card" aspect ruined this chapter for me. I get too much of that deluded, hyperbolic nonsensical fiction in the real world.

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalabout 3 years ago

The anger and hatred comes through pretty thick, especially for a guy that we really don't know anything about.

A "great power" and he's stuck on ruining peoples' lives? That might be a little believable at first because he's just carried away with the potential, but after the first day or two..... you'd think that he'd start wondering about how he could set himself up to be wealthy and not have to work anymore. Or what threats might be out there hunting people like him. Or how the magic works and if others also have it.

This chapter really drove that incongruity home because the guy went out of his way to find a family to ruin in the worst way. Why? Or is it the author projecting?

TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthorabout 3 years agoAuthor

Ferrumitzal-I kind of addressed this at the top of this story. Of course all my stories have a part of me in them, or I would not be able to write them. There is a reason I chose Twisted Dave as my Nom de plume... Some of your concerns are addressed in part 4. Part 5 sees more consequences for David's actions. This is not going to be a quick story, hopefully my readers will believe that it grows over time and comes to a plausible and satisfying conclusion. All I want to do is take you on an adventure that you end up enjoying. If I am lucky you will think you have been on an E-ticket ride at Disney (if you know what an E-ticket was)

greenbeardlkgreenbeardlk5 months ago

1 star for no cuck warning.

TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthor5 months agoAuthor

I only warn for cuck if the MC is getting cucked and doesn't fight back. Which, never happens in my stories... Well I guess never say never, it might happen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedDaveAuthor@TwistedDaveAuthor
Former military, semi-serious writer. Published a few stories on Amazon as Twisted Dave. I tend to write non-consent/reluctance, took a trip into a romance story, dabble in incest stories and willing to try other genres. I use my writing as a way to cope with everyday stress. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES