With Neighbors in the Lift

Story Info
A girl gets a fun time in a lift with two black men.
1k words
3.9
10.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a rainy day and I had to get out of the office in the evening with a heavy rain. Since it was too cold outside, I wanted to get into my apartment as soon as I can. But I couldn't find a taxi and had to run about twenty meters in the rain to enter my apartment building.

And I make it in few minutes with watering clothes to enter the lift. My black color tide mini skirt was very wet and my white color blouse too. Anyone could see the red color bra I'm wearing, and I felt like I was only wearing the bra. It was too cool inside the lift because of A/C. I hardly wanted someone to share my horny feelings. I was in a real hurry to get into my apartment and play with my vibrator.

Just a second before closing the lift door, two men entered the lift. Both of them were black, muscular, and taller about one foot than me. Wearing casual t-shirts and jeans, they look very handsome. I had thought for a second to see one's cock right now.

Both of them look at me just as they heard my thoughts. Suddenly, the lift stopped. I pressed several buttons, but it didn't move. With the delay, I couldn't bear my feelings. I really wanted a big dick in me at that moment.

Since there's no clue that the lift will start soon, I had another idea in my mind.

I looked directly into one of the man's eyes and smiled as sexy as I can. Both guys gave a sudden look to each other, and got closed to me.

"Do you want anything, miss?"

One asked.

"May be... How about you?"

I replied.

"We wanted this from the morning."

The other guy replied.

"Both of you? I had never done with two."

"Well, then we'll do it now."

One guy grabbed his hands around me and lifted me up. I then dropped my bag, put my legs around his body and hands around his neck. He started to kiss my lips roughly, and the other one stared to kiss and lick my neck standing from behind while his hands unbuttoned my blouse and began to squeeze my tits. He removed my blouse and bra and stared to play with my nipples.

The other guy kept me back on the lift floor and removed my skirt and panty. Then they also removed their clothes. I forgot to breathe by seeing their huge black cocks, and I wanted both of them in me soon. We sat down on the floor, and they begin to lick my nipples and wet them with their tongues. They make it so rough, and I began to scream loudly.

"Shut up bitch, you sexy whore..."

One shouted at me.

While they rub my body with their one hand, felt their other hand on my pussy. One played with my clit while the other entered three of his big fingers in to my pussy hole.

He hit me so hardly and roughly, and I wanted it more. Then one guy stood up and took his big black cock close to my mouth.Firstly, I rubbed the top of the cock with my tongue. And he suddenly grabbed my hair and put his cock in my mouth. It was so long, and I couldn't take the whole cock in the mouth. I gave a blowjob fast, and I noticed that he is enjoying it very much. The guy continued to play with my tits and pussy using his hands and tongue. After a while, he also stood up and the standing guy sat between my legs.

"You sexy bitch. You are so wet."

He told.

His big cock was covered with my saliva, and he entered it to my pussy. I screamed so loudly, and the standing guy put his cock in my mouth to reduce sound. While I'm giving a nice blowjob to him, his friend fucked hard. After about twenty minutes he took his cock out of my pussy, ejected his cum around my pussy and exchanged their places, filling my mouth and pussy with their big cocks again.

I was fucked hard, and it took only about ten minutes to get a cum shot again.

"Oh, no...no... Not with both."

I shouted.

" Oh, yes, lady..."

One answered.

Then one guy lied down and took me on to his body. He wet my nipples again with his tongue and put his cock again to my pussy. Then the other guy stoop behind me and put his one in to my asshole. I was double penetrated and fucked hard again. One was squeezing my tits and the other hit my buttocks and squeezed them. I got a cum load again, and I was fully satisfied.

It has been more than one hour and the lift could start at any moment. So wanted to put my clothes back. I stood up to get my bra and panty.

But they didn't allow me. They wanted my holes back.

"I think that is enough."

I told them.

" Not for us lady..."

One man replied to me with a nasty smile on his face.

We get into the same double penetration position. I was ready to have cocks in my both holes again. One entered his cock into my pussy and I waited for the other guy to enter his into my asshole.

I got nothing in my asshole but another big cock in my pussy hole. It was so painful, but I enjoyed it very much.

I was fucked hard with two cocks in my pussy. It was very close to lose my consciousness because of joy. About twenty minutes later I got another huge cum shot and lift also started. The lift floor was wet, but we didn't care it.

"How was that?"

One asked.

"The best I have ever had."

I replied with a smile.

We put our clothes back as soon as possible and the lift door opened.

We entered the same floor and I thought that they're coming to the apartment with me. They followed me to my apartment door, and I was surprised to know that the two guys lives just in front of my apartment.

We are going to have fun for a long time.