Wittol Group Private Investigation

Story Info
Reason: Confirmation of Ownership of Fiancée
1.8k words
3.59
6.2k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DerekGrant
DerekGrant
276 Followers

The Wittol Group Private Investigators

Investigation Report

On: Mr Dominique Blaque

On Behalf Of: Mr Justin Smallpiece

Reason: Confirmation of Ownership of Fiancée

Dear Justin,

In accordance with your instructions we carried out a fourteen day surveillance on your Fiancée's Employer due to you requiring confirmation that he now 'Black Owns' your twenty three year old intended Wife - Miss Madeline Jones. Our monitoring of Mr Blaque's activities was carried out within the Business Weeks 14 and 15 of year 2022.

Our usual methods of observation were used in that we installed micro cameras throughout Mr Blaques home, his car and he was followed by one of our best and most experienced operatives. And as you shall see later, we also had cause to locate some further cameras in the Maître Noir et Femme Blanche Hotel (Black Master and White Wife Hotel) in Paris.

On the first day of our surveillance we observed Madeline leave for work at the normal time, but then at midday she left hand in hand with Mr Blaque. This, in itself, was not an indication of intimacy, however after entering his car, it became clear that the relationship between them was far from platonic.

Mr Blaque and Madeline spent just a few minutes kissing before he drove them both the short distance to his apartment where they stayed together for the rest of the afternoon and night. As previously listed in our report we had placed cameras and microphones in his home, so within a few moments it became very (unsurprisingly) clear to us that your Fiancée and Mr Blaque are Lovers, and have been so for some considerable time. And as subsequent conversations between them revealed, she had been 'Owned' by her Boss long before she had started dating you.

We estimate that Mr Blaque had sex with your Fiancée three times that afternoon and, after a short break for refreshment at a local public house, the two Lovers returned to the apartment where Mr Blaque strenuously took Madeline in almost every conceivable but enjoyable position in his bed.

We noted that Madeline, even during the final throws of the many orgasms she experienced, never called Mr Blaque by his first name of Domonique but continuously referred to him as 'Master'. Our extensive experience and some simple background checks reveals that Madeline has been Mr Blaque's Mistress since she was at least eighteen years old. At our initial interview you informed us that you have been dating Madeline since 2020 so in our albeit crude estimation, you have been a cuckold for the last two years.

It was during one of their (many) post coital breaks later that week (after you and her had been to the cinema), that Mr Blaque suggested to your Fiancée that they should go to Paris and discuss their 'little problem'. Her reply was that (quote), "Justin is a such a sweetie. I'm sure he will understand."

At this juncture we at the Wittols Group assumed, wrongly, that Madeline was carrying her Master's child in her womb.

We knew by previous experience that the 'Maître Noir et Femme Blanche' would be the hotel that the loving couple would stay at because, as its name would suggest, it is the favourite of many young white Wives and their Black Masters on romantic liaisons. We subsequently had their room bugged and wired for camera prior to their arrival.

Just as many Lovers do, Mr Blaque and your Fiancée visited the sites of Paris in the afternoon and it was noted by our agent in the field that they were a beautiful young couple who appeared so very much in love.

But Lovers do other things in Paris, so it wasn't long before the happy couple were back in the hotel, in their room and enjoying a long session of vigorous sex in their big hotel bed. It was only after Mr Blaque had ejaculated into your Fiancée for the third time that evening that any mention of their 'little problem' was raised. This was during a blissful post coital phase of their lovemaking and the transcript of their conversation is below:

Mr B - "Have you and Justin set a date for the wedding yet?"

M - "Not yet. I shall have to tell him soon. It's only fair. And I think he suspects that you and I are Lovers."

Mr B - "I see! He's right to be suspicious, but do you think he will accept that his pretty little Wife is 'Owned' by another man? In other words, do you think he is good cuckold material?"

M - "I think so Master. He loves me, just as I love him. So I think, if I approach the subject in the right way, that he could be persuaded to understand my needs and admit to himself that he cannot fulfil them adequately."

Mr B - "That's the first time I ever heard you say that you love Justin. Should I be worried?"

M - "No Master! Justin is a sweet natured Beta man who will make a loving and attentive husband. He is a born cuckold with submissive tendencies and has a secret wish to be dominated by a strong Woman."

Mr B - "He told you that?"

M - "One night when we had drunk one too many glasses of wine."

Mr B - "And what about our little plan for the future?"

M - "I do so want to bear your child Master, but I think that we should wait until Justin and me are married before we start a family."

Mr B - "Well how about this for an idea? When we return from Paris, you tell Justin that you are my Mistress and tell him that you still want to marry him. Do you think he will recognize that you belong to me and still marry you anyway?"

M - "Oh yes. Without a doubt! And then what?"

Mr B - Then you cage his little penis permanently and come off your birth control pills two months before the wedding. And the way you and I make love, who knows, you could be standing beside him in the church with my tiny brown baby growing inside you. Do you think he would accept that?"

M - "We would have to approach this proposition with some care, but I'm sure that I could convince him that having your child is best for all three of us."

Mr B - "Do you think he would accept that your Master would be consummating your marriage and taking you on honeymoon."

M - "That would be so wonderful Master. I guess Justin would relish such humiliation if he accepts everything else."

Mr B - "Good! We have a plan! Now open those lovely long legs for me."

M - (laughing) "I thought you'd never ask Master."

It will come of no surprise to you Justin, that Mr Blaque and your Fiancée then settled down into another period of lovemaking. It seemed to us that the two Lovers were starting to practice the beautiful rhythm that occurs when two Lovers set out to start a family.

Statistics:

We think it is important for you as a cuckold to know that over the two week period of our observation we counted that Mr Blaque penetrated and ejaculated into your Fiancée no less than thirty times. Roughly calculated, we estimate that every year he spends his seed in her young fertile body somewhere between seven hundred and fifty to eight hundred times. This implies that in the two years in which she has been your Girlfriend and then Fiancée, the 'Love of Your Life' (as you described her at our initial interview) has welcomed Mr Blaque's potent eruptions into her vagina at least fifteen hundred times - and perhaps more.

Note: Although we tried, we failed to keep a count of the number of times that Madeline experienced an orgasm because she seemed to spend the whole time in orgiastic bliss from the initial introduction of Mr Blaque's manhood into her vagina to his final ejaculation at each mating.

Summary:

Your instruction to us was to serveil Mr Blaque in order to determine if he was your Fiancée's 'Owner'. We can confirm that he is her Black Master, and has been so since her 18th birthday, when her Mother, Beryl Jones, encouraged her to follow in the family traditions of 'Black Ownership' with Mr Blaque. Madeline, it was reported, entered into her new life with a great enthusiasm.

We note that Madeline is soon going to tell you about her relationship with her Master and her desire for his strong dark body, powerful strength, unbelievable stamina, prodigious sexual organ and potent seed. She may also inform you that she samples all of these 'Masterly' attributes routinely and very, very often; and will wish to be his Mistress after you are married. Essentially, your status will not change - you were a cuckolded boyfriend, you are a cuckolded Fiancée now and we think that you will soon enjoy being a cuckolded husband too.

At our initial interview you told us that if Mr Blaque does prove to be her Master, then you would be content to marry Madeline and live the life of true cuckold. Consequently I consider that we have proved that Mr Dominique Blaque is the long time Master to the Lady you wish to marry.

Additionally, at our post surveillance interview we did ask you if you understood what was meant by 'The Natural Order', and your reply convinced us that you had a good appreciation of its protocols. You also indicated that you would like to participate in our 'Cuckold Advisory Service' because of Mr Blaque and your Fiancée's mating plans.

Cuckold Advisory Service:

We consider that under the Natural Order it is the duty of the cuckolded husband to encourage his Wife to mate frequently with her Black Master. We consider this a fundamental principle for a happy cuckold marriage and we would encourage you to adopt this way of life, even before your wedding. You should also consider permanent chastity and wear an irremovable restraint on your small penis.

We consider Mr Blaque's idea that your Fiancée should be pregnant with his child on the day of your wedding and then to take her on honeymoon in your place to be an honour that you should accept with gratitude. In order to show your devotion to them both, you may wish to suggest that he makes love to Madeleine just before the ceremony so you know that her young body is full of his potent seed as she promises to be your Wife. Such memories will ensure a long and happy relationship between the three of you.

We would therefore recommend that, when your Fiancée talks to you about your new life together that you accept everything she proposes.

And may we at the Wittol Group wish you the very best and a happy cuckold marriage to your beautiful new Wife.

Mr J Shortstaff

Wittol Group Investigation (cuckold advisory dept.)

Encl. Remittance advice.

DerekGrant
DerekGrant
276 Followers