All Comments on 'Wolf's Kiss Ch. 03'

by TemptedAngel

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
zouzounizouzounialmost 14 years ago
Finally ...

been waiting sooooo long for this and it's great!! Please don't make us wait that long for the next chapter :)

bitofkinkbitofkinkalmost 14 years ago
Fantastic

It's been a long time, but this chapter was worth it. I hope it won't be such a long wait til the next one! The characters are interesting, and the writing is good. I'm looking forward to seeing what the wolf trouble is and how far Claire will go in her persuit.

theirdretheirdrealmost 14 years ago

Sex scene are sexy sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
love IT

this looking to be a good story cant wait to read more but try not to take so long please mechmanas

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 14 years ago
Glad you're back.

I loved the first few chapters but after the long wait, I wasn't sure you were going to come back to this story. So glad you've found a way to fit writing back into your schedule. I hope you can post regularly this time around. Cannot wait for Chapter 4. I'm unreasonably excited for it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Happy..happy..happy

So happy your back. Love his story to bits.

saorisaorialmost 14 years ago
So Glad....

So glad you have picked this story up again, I look forward to reading more!!

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago
CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE

I love this story. It is very enjoyable. I like the characters alot and can't wait to see how it goes. How will the do the long distance thing with him being so possessive?

ShadowedDreamsShadowedDreamsalmost 14 years ago
Thank-you

Thank-you for this story, I look forward to the next instalment.

Please don't keep us waiting too long!

IndianChocolateIndianChocolatealmost 14 years ago
Sooooo Good!!!

I've been waiting for this. So happy you posted another chapter. Can't wait for more.

willieonewillieonealmost 14 years ago
Next ch please!

Ok just read your story and am now hooked so when can we get the rest of this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
GREAT!!!

I am so looking forward to the next chapter! i just found the stroy and i LOVE it! :) i do hope that you will be posting and soon, cause i hate it when writers bail and don't finish their stories, so please don't be one! so what is up next to our new special couple! catch up next time!!!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
More please!

Hoping you will continue this story! Enjoyable read, thus far!

shifter91shifter91almost 14 years ago

glad you aren't going over board w/ Jake - he's an alpha male type but so far hasn't seemed like a jerk plus I appreciate that Shayna seems to be having normal responses. I hate when writers have characters behave in ways that no sane human would actually believe. She's attracted to Jake but still aware that they just met and hes coming on strong.

willieonewillieonealmost 14 years ago
Please!!

I am STILL waiting for the rest of this story, it has been ages since you have posted so PLEASE don't keep me waiting any longer! Or are you just going to be cruel and leave the story unfinished as so many other authors have done on this site!

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago

I really hope this won't be left unfinished. NOthing is more frustrating than a story you enjoy not being completed. You did a great job of leaving a bunch of lines to follow for this story. Is Jake the alpha or is his father? I've really enjoyed the story. I look forward to knowing what trouble Claire will cause since a jealous woman can be scary even if they aren't a wolf :) What trouble did the dad call them to talk about? How old is Jake anyhow?

Shayna really seems to be resisting her feelings for him. Where is this taking place and how will they continue a LD relationship? Please keep writing!

uchenauchenaalmost 14 years ago

Omg I just found this and I LOVE it!!! Can't wait for the next chapter!!!

Happy Writing!

princess_alenaprincess_alenaalmost 14 years ago
thank you!

i've waited forever for this chapter to come out! thank you for not abandoning it. i just hope it wouldn't take you another 5 months to write the next chapter. dying to see what will happen next! please post soon...

princess_alenaprincess_alenaalmost 14 years ago
i thought..

i thought you're going to post chapter four by Friday? it's almost the end of July but still no chapter four... hurry!!! can't wait to see what'll happen next... the wait is driving me crazy... thank you for a wonderful story..

canndcanndover 13 years ago
PLEASE POST SOON

I really really hope you will continue writing the story. I hate it when a good story isn't finished. I really want to see what happens...how will they overcome the distance and what is the bad news they have to deal with? Please keep writing!

jazz13jazz13over 13 years ago
more!

love ur stories! i hope u dun stop writing now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wat u waitin 4

Post the next chapter already u're killin us here... Its frustratin 2 read a story that takes too long 2 develop.

MSNJMSNJover 13 years ago
Really!

I think we all understand that your a wife mother and that you work. But the fact is you've been promising to submit the 4th chapter since what june july now its aug and on the 8th you said your were gonna submit but you still haven't. The real question is why? Your to good of a writer to not do as you say your gonna do. I would suggest that you don't update any information until you have actually submitted the work and let us know then so that we can look for the update around then.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Dry opinion

Passion with unfolding story. Thank you for sharing your inspiration. It really feels like you love what you're doing. Please, don't let anyone change that. Take all the time you need.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
loving this

Honey-

Really love the way this tale is progressing. It is really nice...like the tides with nice ebbs and flow. You can feel the powerful undercurrents just below the surface waiting to sweep you away. Keep it coming!!!

huntersangelhuntersangelover 12 years ago
only just found this story and i have to tell you....

that it is so hot! but am i the only one that's getting weird vibes from jake? he seems kind of controlling and overbearing. my first instincts would be to go slow also, i would probably run tho. (i am such a scaredy cat!) please be a good guy jake!

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 12 years ago
Looking

forward to the scenes that are about t transpire between Claire, Shayna and Jake...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Question

How do I make this six stars? ******

Very good read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous