All Comments on 'Wolf's Pet Ch. 08'

by lilgirlsix

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love this story!

Haven't commented before - just read all 8 chps in one go. You have a great story here. Keep going! Looking at how accepting Karen has been of all this 'weirdness', her fast healing rate and her previous dreams of wolves makes me think that she's not totally human - but what? Is that going to the next surprise? Look forward to the next episode...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it

Nice chapter,gave me a warm feeling love is in the air.Good job

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
What? What? What?

Where to begin.....is Ben a good guy? I hope so w/his being so close to Karen thru his mating w/Gina. And what of Gary and the remaining two rouges? And how much longer can Cole's wolf hold out to mate? And what exactly is he going to mate with? What is Karen? A Hybrid, a new species or ??

This chapter kicks ass. You have left me w/more questions than usual, which means I want the next chapter all that more. Beyond eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

sweetie86sweetie86over 12 years ago

Just great!!!! Loved it!!!!

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
Come on or should I say cummmmmmmmm on!!!!

I am patiently waiting for boyfriend to fuck his woman.....Just lay it down and

keep it moving. We all appreciate that they are hotter than July for each other. I want to see fire and smoke!!!!

How much longer, my girl?????

DawnzoDawnzoover 12 years ago
Love where this story is going!!

Thank you for the steady updates they are wonderful:)

allimbaallimbaover 12 years ago
awesome!

thank you!

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Great story

How many more followers does Gary have that haven't been discovered yet? Are they as crazy as he is or just dupes, young and easily influenced. Could they be specifically looking for women like Karen, who may have wolf ancestors? There may be more here than meets the eye, which just keeps things interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Can't wait...

for the next chapter.

EpixrysonEpixrysonover 12 years ago
thanks

loved this chapter.

oneboobeeoneboobeealmost 12 years ago

This story is so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

reader018reader018over 11 years ago
katgoddess

There are other were races than the wolf,as we will soon see I bet!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Is Karen 50? It is hard for me to get into this granny thing...

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 11 years ago
Granny?

FU nonnie. You the same one age hating on other stories?

I'll repeat for your immature selective hearing...

GO CEAN YOUR ROOM!

And stay off the porn sites until you can at least vote in an actual election.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
age

Everyone is making comments about her age bing older than that of the male she is with. However if youall pay attention thats not even true yes she is around in her 50's but almost all of these wolves are over 100years old so I fail to see what everyoneis going on about they all LOOK younger andso willsheonce she is turned so good job narrow minded fools next time you read one of your vampire stories think how old most of them are before you go calling acharacter a "granny"

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_ealmost 10 years ago
hot story!!!

Great story! My only advice is that the dialogue can be a little cheesy sometimes. But other than that, bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yes!

Damn but this is hot! Too many free reading sites won't allow any fur/skin action let alone fur/fur. Just because we find werewolf sex erotic as hell doesn't mean our dogs are at risk of being molested. Ew! Sorry but I heard that once as an excuse.

MickeyKayMickeyKayalmost 3 years ago

I'm Hoping when they research Karen's family lineage there's Royal blood in her family line! Maybe she'll end up being a powerful wolf! So looking forward to finding out!!! Love that she had dreams where she was her red wolf with his brown one! I Love there's action both in human and were forms!!! Fantastic job and I'm wondering if the other two rogues find their mate. Well Maybe not the one that went down fighting and seems to be rogue crazy!! And WHAT IS IT WITH Gary's SMIRK!?! Looking Forward to someone knocking it off his face!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous