Women's Boxing Is Great

Story Info
Alycia Baumgardner tops Mikaela Meyer. Tomboy-style.
1.2k words
3
1.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

In the world of female boxing, there are lots of champions, such as Claressa Shields, who is still undefeated in boxing even though she got her ass kicked in Women's MMA by Mexican sportswoman Abigail Montes. Another tough female boxing champion is Jessica McCaskill, who dethroned the previously undefeated Afro-Norwegian boxer Cecilia Braekhus, and there's also Amanda Serrano, who appears to be on a collision course with currently undefeated Irish female boxer Katie Taylor. Yeah, the female boxing champions are doing their thing, but boxing champion Alycia Baumgardner is truly one of a kind...

Alycia Baumgardner is a young African American boxer who has made a career of defeating previously undefeated female fighters on their own turf. After defeating previously undefeated boxer Terri Harper in the United Kingdom, Alycia Baumgardner now has two belts to her name and is a champion in her own right. What's next for the gorgeous and tough female boxer affectionately known as the Caramel Amazon? Alycia Baumgardner now targets boxing's live-action Barbie Doll herself, the undefeated Mikaela Meyer!

The thing about Alycia Baumgardner is that she's had a tough life and it has made her stronger. Life is not easy for a young biracial woman in the United States of America, especially if she is proud of her African American heritage. Alycia Baumgardner likes to take on strong women and bend them to her will. The thing about Alycia Baumgardner is that she goes after the hardest of targets and takes no prisoners. In going after undefeated boxer Mikaela Meyer, has Alycia Baumgardner bitten off more than she could chew?

Alycia Baumgardner approached Mikaela Meyer at the gym where she trains, somewhere in the City of Los Angeles, California. The life-sized blonde Barbie Doll looked gorgeous in a red tank top and black booty shorts which showed her fine ass. Alycia Baumgardner admired Mikaela Meyer's ass, knowing that conquering her would be sweet. The two young women, star athletes through and true, got in the ring and began sparring. After hours of battling each other, Alycia Baumgardner and Mikaela Meyer called a truce. Alycia Baumgardner invited Mikaela Meyer to her place for some fun. Nothing but mutual respect and admiration between these two...

"Eat that championship pussy, Barbie Doll," Alycia Baumgardner said sharply, and Mikaela Meyer nodded and complied. In the basement of Alycia Baumgardner's townhouse, things were most decidedly heating up. Mikaela Meyer was both horny and humiliated as she gave in to Alycia Baumgardner's sheer dominance. The tall, curvy and athletic blonde sportswoman knelt down and brought her face to her rival's crotch. Alycia Baumgardner grinned and nodded as Mikaela Meyer looked up at her. Without further ado, Mikaela Meyer began eating Alycia's sweet pussy. Hmm, biracial women taste so damn good down below, for real...

"Hmm, you taste great, my Caramel Amazon," Mikaela Meyer said and she began lapping up Alycia Baumgardner's sweet pussy like her life depended on it. It's an inconvenient truth of the infinite multiverse that black women and biracial women's vaginas are magically delicious and white women can't get enough of them. Mikaela Meyer has strong feelings for Alycia Baumgardner. The life-sized blonde Barbie Doll wants to take down the fearless Caramel Amazon...but not the way you think.

"That's more like it, put that tongue to good use," Alycia Baumgardner said softly, and Mikaela Meyer kept silent, for she was busy eating some fine pussy. Mikaela Meyer teased Alycia Baumgardner's clit with her tongue and then thrust her fingers deep inside of her. Alycia Baumgardner licked her lips, liking what Mikaela Meyer was doing to her. Dammit, why are blonde-haired white chicks so damn good at eating black pussy? Hmm, someone ought to do a study on that!

"Hmm, I wanted to eat your pussy when you were talking shit about me in that video with the old guy with the hat," Mikaela Meyer muttered, and Alycia Baumgardner grinned, nodding approvingly. Since Alycia Baumgardner seemed to really enjoy her tongue and fingers in her pussy, Mikaela Meyer began working her entire fist into her vagina. Alycia Baumgardner groaned as Mikaela worked three fingers into her vagina and then added a fourth. Hmm, is this strong black woman afraid of having a white woman's hand in her vagina? Hmm, totally not cool. Alycia Baumgardner doesn't fear anyone!

"Shut up and fist me," Alycia Baumgardner hissed, and Mikaela Meyer did as she was told. The tall, athletic blonde with the big tits and big round ass worked her entire fist into the sexy, biracial sportswoman's vagina. Alycia Baumgardner squealed in sheer delight as Mikaela Meyer began fisting her. Hmm, who is in control of the action? Who the fuck cares? A hot biracial woman is getting fisted by a sexy blonde woman. This is interracial lesbian action at its very best, and it doesn't get any hotter than that!

"Hmm, you like my fist in your pussy, don't you?" Mikaela Meyer drawled, totally teasing the Hell out of Alycia Baumgardner. Groaning, Alycia Baumgardner nodded, and caressed her erect nipples. The sexy and curvy, dark-haired and caramel-hued sportswoman was clearly loving what a certain haughty blonde sportswoman was doing to her. Alycia Baumgardner liked the feel of Mikaela Meyer's fist in her pussy and if loving it was wrong, then she didn't want to be right...

"Fuck yeah, fist me and fist me good," Alycia Baumgardner squealed, and Mikaela Meyer, emboldened by her rival's reaction, continued to do her thing. The two young women continued to get down and dirty. Alycia Baumgardner lay on the bed and Mikaela Meyer kissed her tenderly, then sucked on her tits while fisting her pussy. Alycia Baumgardner sighed happily as Mikaela Meyer slowly pulled her hand out of her vagina. The Caramel Amazon felt pretty damned good after getting her pussy eaten and fisted by a fellow boxing champion. Good times, for real...

"Hmm, that was fun, now it's my turn," Mikaela Meyer said, after Alycia Baumgardner caught her breath. The two young sportswomen grinned and kissed. Mikaela Meyer lay there and Alycia Baumgardner admired her tall, sexy, curvy and athletic body. Without further ado, Mikaela Meyer spread her muscular thighs wide open, and Alycia Baumgardner went to work. The Caramel Amazon began eating the tall blonde sportswoman's sweet pussy. Let the good times continue...

"Take it," Alycia Baumgardner said, as she put Mikaela Meyer on all fours and admired the tall blonde sportswoman's thick ass. Mikaela Meyer grinned as Alycia Baumgardner donned a shiny ebony strap-on dildo modeled after the penis of African American Porn Legend Lexington Steele. Just like that, Alycia Baumgardner gripped Mikaela Meyer's hips and leaned into her. The biracial sportswoman began fucking her favorite blonde hussy with gusto, slamming the dildo into her sweet pussy. Mikaela Meyer screamed passionately as Alycia Baumgardner pulled her long blonde hair and smacked her big ass while ramming the dildo into her pussy. The two young sportswomen thus fucked and sucked the afternoon away. Absolutely fantastic stuff, to be sure...

"Alycia Baumgardner, your pussy tastes sweet, but if you ever get in the ring with me, you will feel the power of my hands," Mikaela Meyer said with a grin. Alycia Baumgardner looked at Mikaela Meyer and laughed, for she'd already felt the power of her hands, in a most erotic way. The two young sportswomen parted ways with a hug, and that was that. Alycia Baumgardner is quite confident that she can defeat Mikaela Meyer if and when the two of them get in the boxing ring together. Hmm, after beating Mikaela Meyer in the boxing ring, Alycia Baumgardner wouldn't mind eating her pussy. What? Blonde chicks have great-tasting pussy and some black women like that about them! Nothing wrong with that.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers