Women's Boxing Surprises

Story Info
Larissa Pacheco tops Kayla Harrison.
1.1k words
2
1.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,141 Followers

The world of women's combat sports has known many great rivalries. Boxing legends Laila Ali and Anne Wolfe were alphas back in their day. Jessica Camara and Kali Reis had their moment. MMA fighters Ronda Rousey and Holly Holm had their thing, and so did Amanda Nunes and Julianna Pena. Boxers Alycia Baumgardner and Mikaela Mayer wowed the world with their beauty, toughness and true grit during their fateful battle. Boxing champions Claressa Shields of Flint, Michigan, and Savannah Marshall of the UK clashed in a thriller in front of the entire world. Yeah, women's combat sports are full of special ladies. Two of the most powerful are Larissa Pacheco of Brazil and Kayla Harrison of Ohio, USA.

The third PFL fight between undefeated champion Kayla Harrison and fast rising Brazilian mixed martial artist Larissa Pacheco stunned many. At this point, many people in the fandom of the UFC and the PFL thought that Kayla Harrison was invincible. Kayla Harrison defeated Larissa Pacheco in their two previous fights. This time, Larissa Pacheco switched things up and surprised Kayla Harrison. A grueling match ensued. Larissa got the decision, thus Kayla was defeated. Time for Larissa to get some much needed payback. The Brazilian tomboy has finally triumphed over the muscular blonde-haired American superwoman. This is definitely one for the history books. How will Larissa celebrate her victory over Kayla?

"Finally," said Larissa Pacheco, and the curvy yet muscular, bronze-skinned and dark-haired Brazilian mixed martial artist allowed herself a smile of victory. Revenge is most definitely a sweet thing. Third time is most definitely the charm. Without further ado, Larissa celebrated her win over previously undefeated PFL champion Kayla Harrison in the best way possible. Conquering feisty pussy is the way to go. Larissa felt her pussy twitch with excitement as she looked at Kayla Harrison. The muscular blonde woman was on all fours, face down and big muscular ass up. To the victor go the spoils, as it has often been stated.

"Do your worst," Kayla Harrison said bitterly. Larissa Pacheco grinned and playfully smacked Kayla's big ass. After their first two PFL fights, which Kayla won, Larissa began to study each and every one of her opponents fights. Larissa intended to win in her trilogy against Kayla and in the end, her hard work paid off. Larissa Pacheco donned her favorite strap-on dildo and stroked it while admiring Kayla Harrison's big ass. Time to show the blonde superwoman a strapping good time. Kayla needs to be fucked and Larissa is the woman to get it done.

"This is how I celebrate," Larissa said, and she gripped Kayla's hips, then pushed the dildo into her. Kayla groaned as Larissa's big dildo popped into her pussy. Just like that, the fun really began for Larissa. The dark-haired Brazilian tomboy began fucking the muscular blonde-haired American superwoman. Kayla, a stoic woman if there ever was one, refused to scream as Larissa slammed the dildo into her pussy. This was her first time being on the receiving end of some strap-on dildo action. Kayla has topped tough female opponents like Genah Fabian and Kaitlin Young and Marina Mokhnatkina but Larissa knew she could beat her. The women's division of the PFL has a new queen, and her name is Larissa Pacheco...

"I won't scream for you," Kayla muttered through gritted teeth as Larissa fucked her roughly. Larissa grinned and reached under Kayla. Grabbing Kayla's nipples, Larissa pinched them, and Kayla yelped. Smiling with satisfaction, Larissa smacked Kayla's ass and continued to fuck her. Larissa has been daydreaming about Kayla's big booty ever since their first meeting and fight back in 2019. That's right, Larissa is a big booty tomboy who likes other big booty tomboys. Larissa likes pussy and doesn't hide it but Kayla always keeps her fondness for pussy on the QT. At last, the two women are in bed together...

"I don't want to make you scream, Kayla, I want to make you squeal," Larissa said, laughing boldly. Kayla grunted as Larissa bucked her hips, ramming the dildo into the depths of her vagina. Larissa took her hands off of Kayla's hips and moved them upward, toward the waist area. Kayla was puzzled by this and soon found out what Larissa was really up to. Without further ado, Larissa proceeded to tickle the hell out of Kayla. Shocked, Kayla tried to flee but Larissa held onto her. In spite of herself, Kayla the strongwoman squealed as Larissa tickled her.

"You bitch," Kayla protested, and Larissa grinned, then proceeded to wrestle her down. Kayla fought back fiercely but at this point, Larissa knew pretty much all of her tricks. Larissa held Kayla down and proceeded to fuck her silly. Grabbing hold of Kayla's long blonde locks, Larissa yanked her head back. Kayla groaned, and Larissa proceeded to dick her down with her strap-on dildo. Kayla's big booty bounced as Larissa banged her with the phallic accoutrement. Slowly but surely, Kayla's grunts and groans turned into sharp squeals and outright screams of pleasure. Larissa smiled and continued to fuck Kayla. Tomboy pussy is hard to tame but not impossible...

"Hmm, you're wet, Kayla, I think you're enjoying this," Larissa teased while fingering her. Kayla screamed as Larissa pinched her clit while ramming the dildo into the depths of her pussy. Larissa continued to work Kayla over until the magic moment came. The tough Brazilian tomboy saw the look of surrender in the blonde-haired American superwoman's eyes. Larissa seized the moment and flipped Kayla on her back. As Kayla looked up at the woman who conquered her, Larissa grinned and then kissed her. Kayla surprised herself by kissing Larissa back passionately.

"Just fuck me," Kayla said, and Larissa nodded. Seriously, she didn't need to be told twice. Larissa grabbed Kayla's muscular legs and raised them in the air. Just like that, Larissa thrust her dildo deep into Kayla's pussy. With deep, passionate strokes, Larissa proceeded to fuck Kayla silly. Kayla screamed passionately as Larissa filled her pussy with the dildo and pinched her nipples. Larissa smiled, thrilled to see Kayla cutting loose. It's that tomboy on tomboy action that thrills many and disturbs others. Larissa fucked Kayla until she came, crying out in sheer orgasmic delight...

"I'll grant you a rematch, let's make it a quadrilogy," Larissa said with a grin. Kayla sat up on the bed, exhausted but pleasurably sore after Larissa fucked her good. Without looking at Larissa, Kayla shrugged and then headed to the bathroom. Larissa admired Kayla's big muscular ass and sighed. Yeah, Kayla and Larissa are never going to be friends. They're rivals, and that's all they're going to be. Larissa Pacheco, a newly made millionaire, is returning to Brazil to celebrate her win over Kayla Harrison with her family and friends. The new queen of the PFL is having a good time. May her reign be a long one.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,141 Followers