Women's Boxing Powers

Story Info
Terri Harper hooks up with sexy Cecilia Braekhus.
1k words
2.5
877
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers

"Give me that sweet Afro-Colombian booty," Terri Harper said, laughing, as she got ready to spank the hell out of former boxing champion Cecilia Braekhus. Terri Harper is eager to reclaim her place among the active female boxing champions. Cecilia Braekhus and her thick ass are part of the perks. Nodding, Cecilia Braekhus got on all fours, face down and big ass up. The curvy and muscular, light-skinned Afro-Colombian MILF arched her back and twerked her big brown butt for the other gal. Terri Harper smiled, turned on by the sight of Cecilia's big booty twerking. Someone's got to spank black women's beautiful butts and Terri Harper, boxing champion and proud lesbian, absolutely volunteers for the job.

"I apologize for not making it to our scheduled fight in the City of Dublin," Cecilia Braekhus said, and Terri Harper nodded understandingly. Drawing back her hand, Terri Harper proceeded to spank Cecilia Braekhus with the paddle. Time for the First Lady of Boxing to discover the many joys of interracial lesbian spanking. It is a wondrous and amazing thing. Absolutely worth giving it the old college try. Cecilia Braekhus winced as Terri Harper paddled her big brown butt. This rough paddling and spanking are the least of what Cecilia Braekhus deserves after pulling out of her scheduled fight with Terri Harper. Turnabout is most definitely fair play, bitches!

"Your ass is mine, bitch," Terri Harper said, and she smacked Cecilia Braekhus big butt, loving the way it jiggled. Is there anything more beautiful than a black woman's butt? Terri Harper spanked Cecilia Braekhus until the Afro-Colombian MILF squealed and cried. After spanking Cecilia Braekhus for a good while, Terri Harper started to explore that ass of hers. Spreading her thick golden brown ass cheeks wide open, Cecilia Braekhus offered them to Terri Harper. Grinning, Terri Harper kissed Cecilia Braekhus thick ass cheeks and then grabbed some lotion. Time for some woman on woman anal fun...

"Yes ma'am," Cecilia Braekhus said as Terri Harper had her way with her fine brown booty. Terri Harper lathered Cecilia Braekhus's booty hole with her tongue before sliding her fingers inside. Cecilia Braekhus found herself moaning and groaning as Terri Harper fingered her wet pussy while licking her warm, tight asshole. The last time a woman ate Cecilia's ass was a while ago. A certain blonde female boxer with a habit of kissing her opponents did the honors. Well, Cecilia didn't mind Terri being the follow-up act. Lesbians who eat female ass make the world go around...

"Twerk that big ghetto booty for me," Terri Harper paused to say, and Cecilia Braekhus laughed, then complied. Terri fingered her own pussy and smiled while watching Cecilia twerk that big ghetto booty of hers like an MTV video vixen. Terri is one of those white chicks who likes big-booty black girls and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Cecilia sighed happily as Terri resumed eating her ass. Black female booty is magically delicious and white lesbians are discovering that stuff more and more. Nothing wrong with cross-cultural hookups and trying new things. Diversity can be a very sensual thing...

"You love this ass," Cecilia Braekhus said, and she purred like a kitten as Terri Harper wriggled her tongue in her booty hole. At the same time, Terri worked three fingers into Cecilia's pussy. Truth be told, Terri was crazy about Cecilia's body. Terri has had a thing for black female athletes ever since Alycia Baumgardner dominated her in the ring and fucked her afterwards. Terri Harper tasted Alycia Baumgardner's 'champion' pussy and got hooked. Nowadays, when it comes to pussy, if it's not black, then Terri doesn't want it. Black pussy is awesome and lots of white lesbians are addicted to it. Face the damn facts.

"Oh fuck it, Cecilia, I want you to fart on my face," Terri Harper said, laughing merrily. Cecilia Braekhus turned around, wondering if she heard right. Seeing the big grin on Terri's beautiful face, Cecilia nodded. Dammit, there are white lesbians who seem to be addicted to black female farts and there is ample reason to believe that Terri is one of them. Well, if that's what the lady desires, then Cecilia can definitely make it happen. Cecilia squeezed them cheeks and then unleashed a blast. Said blast caught Terri squarely in the mouth. The masculine white woman happily swallowed the Afro-Colombian woman's fart, and it tasted magically delicious. How about that?

"Hmm, how does my fart taste, you manly white slut?" Cecilia Braekhus teased, and Terri Harper grinned, pleased beyond measure. The two women continued with their wild and freaky fun. Terri lay flat on the bed, and Cecilia sucked on her small titties while fingering her pussy. A lot of tomboys, butch lesbians, masculine women and lesbian studs don't like it when feminine women play with their pussies. Well, Terri is not like that at all. Cecilia buried her face between Terri's thighs and ate her pussy like a hungry woman. Terri found herself squealing in sheer delight as Cecilia licked her pussy and fingered her snatch. Let the lesbian pussy fest commence in earnest, ladies and gentlemen.

Cecilia Braekhus donned a strap-on dildo and showed Terri Harper what she was made of. On all fours, face down and pale ass up, Terri Harper offered her tomboyish booty to Cecilia. After playfully smacking Terri's booty, Cecilia gripped her hips and thrust her dildo into her pussy. Cecilia grinned wolfishly as she fucked Terri with passionate thrusts, burying her dildo deep into her pussy. The two women fucked passionately with wild abandon. Terri's passionate screams mingled with Cecilia's moans and groans. The two of them went at it until exhaustion claimed their fine, athletic physiques. It was a grand old time.

Terri Harper was all smiles when she returned to the United Kingdom after meeting with Cecilia Braekhus. Sure, the historic women's boxing match was cancelled, but Terri wasn't mad. Not after Cecilia fucked her so good that it left her with a pleasurably sore pussy. Typically, Terri is the one to wear the strap and fuck the girls but Cecilia took her down and she liked it. Strong black women excite Terri sexually and she likes what she likes. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Female warriors are doing their thing no matter what. Welcome to the Age of the Modern Amazon.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers