All Comments on 'Woodland Adventures'

by 2soon2no

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just stay away from Wabakimi.

2soon2no2soon2noover 1 year agoAuthor

Did I do that?

...

Did I do that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

While (sadly) I can't relate to that kind of casual sex, I can relate to the beauty of the northern woodlands.

A great aunt had a beautiful lake house in Minnesota, and during a summer camp, I camped down A wilderness river for A few days. Lots of mosquitoes.I

After college, I shivered and starved in a national forest as part of Air Force survival school. Plenty of women, but definitely no sex...at least on the mountain.

But the school did lead to a wonderful reunion with a old classmate, the subject of many high school fantasies. A wonderful summer resulted, she will always have A place in my heart and memories.

A couple of years ago near a small nearby river a mile from my home, a cow moose spent the afternoon in a lawn with her two calves.

Five months ago we were in Alaska and did (very tame) canoeing. Later, I did a walk in a preserve where wild bears (non captive) were feasting on salmon.

The outdoors...well, it's right up there with sex....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed this very much. It speaks of a love of sex and nature. Glancing out the window of my home in an Idaho canyon, I can certainly understand both. Well done.

Also, for some reason, your story posted twice. As the story ends, it starts again from the beginning.

Robroy1968

OmenainenOmenainenover 1 year ago

Thank you for participating in my event! Thank you for participating in my event! :-D

2soon2no2soon2noover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for understanding, I re-read a lot, even after entering my story. Then somehow I must have done a second 'paste'. The second section is slightly different, though not much. I have asked for a fix, but that always takes longer. Sorry.

It would be nice if I could put a comment at the front. Warning, stop reading at repeat of title!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user2soon2no@2soon2no
Over active imagination. I love a woman with a strong sexual appetite, and she is willing to use her sexuality as a part of her everyday life. Women need to own their value, including, but not limited to their own sexuality.