Word Don't Come Easy to Me

Story Info
A woman emerging naked from the ocean.
2.3k words
3.96
4.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The splendor before my eyes left me breathless, a vaulted ceiling painted with scenes from an ancient tale; tapestries that stretched across three walls depicting tales of women and men living in small huts close to nature. So I booked a vacation there. And the first day was alright, I guess, as I was walking by the ocean.

However, as fate would have it, I was thoroughly distracted by a woman emerging from the water after bathing in the ocean like the goddess Aphrodite. After all, I was a mere human in the company of two magical beings approaching me. They where bouncing and I could not stop my staring eyes from following the bouncing boobs.

It was a shame since the beautiful woman turned around and caught me staring at her with my mouth slightly open. "Hey!" she said in a voice full of fury. "Who do you think you are?"

I was flabbergasted. Words don't come easy to me. How was a going to say what was on my mind without sounding like a creep?

"You there!" she called. "I was bathing in the ocean not parading around in front of the public. Have you no decency!"

"I'm sorry!" I blurted out. "It is just that you are so beautiful!"

"You think I don't know that?"

"I was just comparing you to this movie I once saw with James Bond. Ursula Andrews was the Bond girl and she - just like you came walking out of the water dripping and you looks so much like her. "I know it sounds stupid, but it is the truth."

"Oh I see how it is! You don't believe in the natural beauty of this place and the natural beauty of the naked woman in front of you?"

I just shrugged.

"The old saying is right! Beauty is only skin deep! True beauty lies where the water drop dribble down your wonderful curves."

However I think you can be excused. "A wonderful woman like you probably get to hear about their looks every day. So often that you feel that it diminishes you as a human and you just become a object of desire. But I don't care about the looks. I find it funny how people are so easily impressed and dazzled by mere looks. The looks fade, but the mind remains and the person behind those looks."

"So you think I have a nice mind?" she asked.

I laughed. "If you can call my being a complete idiot a nice mind. How can and find a way to make you see that I love you not for your body but for the words that cum out of your mouth. But your body is also a part of you that is stunning and I love every inch of your perfect body."

"So you do not find me attractive?" she said looking at me as if she was a young teenager getting her heart broken for the first time.

"No! I find you very attractive. It is just that I would be too embarrassed to ever try to woo a attractive woman like you just because of looks. "

I did not tell her I would of course date her and make love with her without trouble if she was attractive and available but I had no need to divulge that to her. I wanted her to like me enough so I at least got a chance to get a date with her.

Truth be told I had been following her but when she dropped her clothes on the secluded beach and had sneaked forward to check out her clothes she had surprised me by emerging from the water naked like the day she was born. But she certainly had improved immensely since then. She was not short shrieking baby but a real babe. All thoughts wielrd around in my head as she continued to address me:

"So if you find me attractive and have no problem with me walking around naked why are you hiding and staring at me?"

I sighed. "I was going to walk down to the beach to watch the sunset, but you startled me and now I am locked into a trap. "You know the way out of this trap."

"You are very attractive. However I also must admit I like talking with you. " Talking with her made her forget about getting her clothes on so she still stood there nekkidd for me to admire while we chatted. " You have a way to get to the heart of the situation with your questions about how shallow people can be. I can tell you have the ability to see things from different perspectives and not just be focused on the task at hand.

"Yes well thank you. It is not everyday a stranger tells me I am pretty." she said.

"Yeah right, as if anyone would tell me I'm pretty. Even my mother thinks I am dumb and nutting good for since I insist of live my life to the fullest and do not want to be trapped in a job that will bore me to death I seek adventure. "

She responded "I like a man who will take me on adventures and love me for the person I am rather than the person he has molded me into being. "

"So what is your name?" I asked.

"What's your name?" she replied.

"My name is Bond. Mike Bond"

"You gotta be kidding me! You are telling me the truth? You really are an undercover agent?"

I just shrugged. "I like to pretend I am a secret agent sent on a mission. It gives me a way to explain what I do when people ask."

"But I doubt that you are undercover. The way you dress and look just screams normality.

"The best agents look like normal people. You never told me your name?"

"My name is Tara. Tara Cooper."

"Well Tara Cooper. I'd say you are quite beautiful but that seems to be a fact that you are aware of and that makes it no longer a surprise. A fact. An open fact that can't be changed or modified."

"Is that an insult?"

"No its a fact. Like I am a secret agent meeting an amazing woman. And as I gentleman I will of course offer to pay for the first drink when we go out. And as a modern women you have to accept my offer to go out with me."

"A gentlemen? Do you mean to say you want me to have dinner with you?"

"Of course I mean to say that. I am not some kind of monster to force a woman to have sex with me, well unless she wants that of course. It just shows you that I respect you enough to make sure you will have a lovely time."

I bend down and pick up her clothes and starts to fold them. She does not move.

I continue. "There you are a lovely towel for you to use while you get dressed."

I hand her the towel and she wipes off her body and pats herself dry. Her pussy lips look delicious. I could eat them all night.

"So shall we dine?" I ask her.

She answers "Yes"

"I know the best place to have dinner " and start to go towards the hotel lobby and out the door. She follows me.

"So where are we going?" she asks.

"Well since this is my treat I thought we'd go to a private restaurant. What do you say?

"I like that idea!"

"Great!"

A boy and a girl are far away sitting beside a hut with a huge table set up and a big red rose and candles. They are staring at Tara and me and a strange feeling washes over me. Is it the strange way they are looking towards us or the fact that they are holding hands?

"So what brings you here?" I ask as we are walking along the beach towards our destination.

"I came with friends on a girls' vacation but we all went our separate ways Tara said and sat down in the sand with a sigh. "But now I am alone and you see me as an object of desire.

I had planned to walk down the beach but instead we just sat down by the water and enjoyed the conversation we had.

"So you're on vacation?" I ask.

"Yes I am."

"And now your friends has abandoned you all alone here on the beach?"

"Yes! I am alone in the hotel.

"So why don't you come back to my room? It is only five minutes away from here. We can have some fun."

"Are you sure it is OK with me being alone in your room?"

I nod. "Don't worry. We order something to eat and get to know each other."

"OK " we walk back to the hut and I show her into my room. I close the door and she says:

"Why are you locking the door?"

"So that I can kiss you without being disturbed"

And I do.

We kiss and I enjoy her full lips on mine. Her body presses up against mine and I put my arms around her. My cock is rock hard and she can feel it against her belly.

"Your cock is so hard! I have never felt such a big hard cock before. I think its too big for me. Can I see it?"

"Sure."

I unfasten my belt and take off my pants and show her my cock.

"Wow! Your cock is so hard!"

She starts to fondle my cock and balls and I moan. I could cum any moment if she continues. I let my fingers brush up against her pussy and it is all wet. I bend down and take a lick to taste her sweet juice and her taste is just delicious.

I put a hand on her stomach and rub her clit with my finger. I move my other hand to her ass and pull her ass towards me so that I can put my lips against her pussy and suck her clit into my mouth. I continue to lick her pussy and soon her whole body starts to tremble.

I stop. Do not want her to cum just jet. Want her so desire my big cock so she begs to feel it fill her but first I want to make her beg me to fuck her.

"Please fuck me! I want your cock!" Tara begs me like as if she knows what I want.

"You sure? "

"Yes I am sure! Please stick your cock in my pussy please" she says and plead me with her eyes to fuck her.

I nod and push her towards the bed and get her to lie down with her pussy at the end of the bed with just the right height for me to fuck her. She spreads her legs so that I can see her beautiful pussy. Her pussy lips are all swollen and beautiful and I want to see them wrap around my cock and suck my cock into her pussy.

I put the head of my cock against her pussy lips and let it slide up and down in her wet pussy and she moans. "I want you to fuck me hard".

I smile and let the head of my cock slip into her pussy. I push in and out of her pussy and enjoy her warm pussy wrapping around me. Her pussy seems so tight I'm afraid I will not fit my big cock in her pussy but she wants more so I keep pushing in and out of her pussy. She moans in pleasure. When looking at her face I see her lips open as she wants to suck in my cock and swallow it.

So I pull her down from the bed and move her hands to hold on to my big cock just inches from her mouth. Egging her to suck on it. She does so and moans when the head of my cock fills her mouth. I continue to push into her mouth and she sucks harder on my cock and moans. She expertly sucks like she done it whole her life. After a while she looks goes up for air and looks me into my eyes and says:

"Please fuck me with your big cock and fill my pussy with your sweet cum. "

She move her body back on the bed. I look into her eyes while she guides my cock into her pussy and I start to push into her pussy. I try to go slow but I feel so good inside her and want to cum in her. Her pussy lips are so tight around my cock and it feels so good. I start to fuck her hard and faster and harder and I see her eyes twinkle in anticipation and she pushes me closer to her as I fill her pussy with my cum.

Later on that vacation I got the chance to spend a night just eating out her sweet cunt lips -- but that is another story. This is the story how I encountered a nekkid lady that I had sex with.

***

I married Tara Bond and made her my wife. Yes, I am not a secret agent - I just happened to have the same last name as a famous secret agent. I'm sure this was the night our first child was conceived. The world is so big and there are so many places where we can make love and live our life. I'm sure we will spend the rest of our lives exploring the world together on our adventures.