Work Out Hanger On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll split him with you," I say.

"That's not going to help all that much," she sighs, flopping onto the couch, "We're going to need a whole brothel."

"You mentioned a friend," Troy says, "Sarah?"

"Saoirse. She is Saoirse and she is great and yeah, I guess we can bring her in."

"Still out of town," I say, "Sent her something to tide her over this morning."

"Great. Just great. You'll have to carry me tomorrow."

I hum something that gives my consent to such an arrangement. I don't care. I will leave her in bed all day tomorrow as I go out on the prowl again. I keep kissing him, rocking my hips in time with his, jousting and pushing and rubbing. Hot, so hot and getting slick and wet and moving, gliding veins and ridges and everything against him. I can't really feel any of the differences we have in size. I might be a bit thicker as well, and his sack keeps batting on mine. Heavy, he is heavy and needy and pulsing.

I break away to catch my breath and look down at the sticky web trailing between us. He looks down and does the same. We both twitch and pulse a flood mixing with each other. That sight does it for me. I need something more and there is so much to do. I need all of it, him in me, me in him, Louise over us both, everything I can think flashing in my mind that deals with skin on skin on skin in skin on lips. I nudge him to the couch. First step, a good first step.

He is looking up again at me with those terribly innocent eyes and I can't move fast enough. Louise snatches him from me and I feel the rage build for a second. That is mine. That was mine. I was going to do something, not quite sure what. But the offender is also mine and I can do whatever I was going to do to her as well.

She looks good sucking someone off. With no small amount of pride, I realize she looks like this when she does it to me. She is struggling, but anyone would when dealing with Troy's wonderful gift. There is still that nervous hesitation in him, although now I think it comes from Louise. I am not in the picture. It is incredibly hard to think about anything else other than Louise's oral. I still think I give good head, but now we have to do the whole round robin to find the best. I'm looking forward to it.

I have the south end of a north bound Louise to sate me and I will be sated. The remnants of the first blood of the night still run down her thigh. A gentle hand to feel the muscles move the whole of her body makes her stop, for a brief moment. A little wiggle to show off everything and then back to work. I wish she would keep wiggling. Her legs are strong now, powerful, the enemy of all watermelons and friend to all skulls. They have wrapped around my ears, my waist, my wayward arm when we snuggle in the weirdest positions we can accommodate. They are known and they are mine. Something else to share and play with is on the other end now and he is having a good time. His eyes are closed, lips parted in ragged breath.

Despite all her earlier indignation, I think Louise is enjoying herself. The greedy twitch of her lips over my fingers says as much. Another little freeze and hitch, mostly to give our poor boy some breathing room, as I play with her folds. I start with a simple motion, trying to maintain the pattern with her previous little game. Hard to tell when I can't see her face. I have to deal with a translator. I think the better he feels, the better I am doing, in a sense. It's going to be hard, but I think I can do it.

She gets one inside of her and part of me is still amazed that she can still feel anything after all the times we've been together with my best feature. Stretched over the best thing she's ever had, the world should not be enough for her. But I hear her whimper over him and the length he gives. She whimpers and I grin. Troy catches a glimpse and I think he's scared. That's fine. He should be. I might be a bit scared too, but I don't think so. I am eager for the challenge.

She gets another finger and that's another fun little noise I pull from her and Troy seems to like what the noise does to him. Louise is moving a bit more now, moving on from his angry head and going to the expanse of smooth skin. I watch it go into her throat. I do that to her. He does that to her. The poor girl is something else, made of rubber and elastic to deal with everything we can do. She deserves a treat. I spread her a bit more open for me and move. She tenses and then simply accepts it as inevitable. The disaster is near and there is only so much that can be done.

I have the best sight lined up before me. The muscles are parting for me. They are working for someone else. The someone else is flushed and panting through gritted teeth while trying to hold on to something that can be called sanity.

I ease myself in and I don't think it's a good time for Louise. Too much, there is simply too much going on all at once. She stops with Troy and that is mostly for his benefit. Poor thing was all sorts of scrambled.

She takes deep, practiced breaths as we both move to help each other out. She moves back, away from him and his insurmountable length and onto mine. I push a bit harder and feel her body stretch to accommodate me, all the while drawing closer and closer to Troy. Once he has his mind back, he watches us both with rapt awe. Wide eyes again, takin gin all that I am and standing so far beneath it all. He is right there, though. He can just reach out and do whatever he wishes. I would love if someone were to play with my breasts as I fuck. That sounds nice in my head. He just has to get through my mind that's what I want. He can do that. I believe in him.

A bit more and Louise is used to me. I move the rhythm and let it slow down to something calm. It's happening. It's what I want and where I belong. I move and saw and let the slow movement do whatever I can. I straighten and roll and stretch my body. I slip into the shape I am meant to be in, take my hands to her hips and feel her respond in kind.

Troy takes his moment of reprise to catch his breath, readjust, recenter. He also spreads his arms over the couch and lets his shape relax. Deep breaths, taking his time, letting his chest rise and fall. I would play with his chest as well. Just play with one another, simple and innocent. Smashing bottles against the concrete for the beautiful noise then picking up the pieces from the gutter so no one gets cut. That's all we want. We play together, Troy watching us and joining in once he gets the notion. One of his hands brushes Louise's cheek, pushing one of her dreads out of the way. Her back shines like onyx under a thin layer of sweat. I push one of my own locks out of the way. We lock eyes and start again.

Louise is back over him, taking him in and going deeper than before. It's like she never stopped. He is right there, right on the edge and I don't think he will last all the much longer. I move a bit faster and take a bit more. I have a few more in me before I can start. I can start the end and see the finale we both can make. I can be closer and I will be closer. Troy throws his head back and growls and that is what does it for me. His hands go to the back of her head and I go as far as I can. There is still a good bit left of me outside and cold and naked. It's fine. There is more to be had later.

I clench my eyes close and grit my teeth as every muscle in my body starts waving spasms. My stomach clenches and pulls and flexes, my abs twitch and pull, my thighs do the same and I cannot think of anything at all. There is something sharp in me piercing out and filling and detonating with me. I feel Louise shake and spasm as her own body is overwhelmed by me. And another just the same.

I part my eyes just an inch and watch the same occur at the other head. His thick seed pours from his length out of Louise lips, forming a heavy puddle on his lap. I am doing the same under her hips. Something pure and joyous escapes my lips, part laugh, part moan, part atonal call of ecstasy. The neighbors are going to be pissed as all hell and I don't care. They can come down too and join us. I want to play more.

Pulse and shot from the both of us, Louise's hands going white knuckle, Troy holding on as best he can and I'm riding out another fun game with no real end. I am filling and full and emptying everything I have, only for it to come right back like it was never gone in the first place. It happens again and again and again and again and again because that is all we are in the moment.

Mine ends before Troy's, as far as I can tell. I am not concerned with the full timing of it all. I have had my first of the night and it was glorious. Louise is on her third or fourth or fifth, I think. Troy is off in his own world, silent and staring at the ceiling in a delirious daze. Louise pulls off of him with a desperate gasp and a short series of coughs. A few weak pulses come from his tip and flow down his softening shaft. It could go either way for either of us, I think. I know I could go again once or twice or however many I want.

"I fucking hate both of you so much," she hacks.

"Hmmm," hums Troy.

"Why are you both like this? Is it the gym? Do I get a horse cock at some point in the future? Cause I think I deserve it."

"You're not wrong," Troy sighs, "After that, I think you deserve anything you want."

"I want someone to clean all this up. That's not me."

I groan and shift and lay my heavy length up her spine. A get a fun little yelp and a rough clench in my stomach as I watch how far up it goes. I bet Troy's could touch mine if he laid it out.

"Or we could go again," I say.

Louise tries to fight it and she does a good job, rolling onto her back and laying herself under us both. I was right. We could touch.

"No," she says with terrible melancholy. I am not the only one who takes that somewhat poorly. My companion groans and thinks to himself about how he should best handle it. I have some ideas, but there's also a stifled yawn under his lips and then I find it infest mine. I don't like that. A body turned against itself cannot stand.

"None of that now," yawns Louise, "Clean up now, then sleep. I don't want to deal with all this before I have breakfast."

"Are you going to help?" I ask. I lean over and kiss between her breasts. Troy gets a fun little kiss too. He twitches and pulses as a small bead of preseed flows from him and onto her back.

"No. I have a shower with my name on it. You can use it after I'm done."

"Boo."

"And someone is going to have to carry me to the shower. You can just leave me in there when you turn on the water. I'll holler when I'm done."

I look to Troy and shrug. Coin flip on who gets it and I don't mind. There is enough mess for the both of us when the other gets back. So, he tries to stand and the wobble in his legs immediately takes him back down. He turns red as I chuckle. I'm steadier, slightly, so I guess the burden is all on me. I don't mind in the slightest.

---

I don't even mind getting the requisite coffee the next morning. I'm the only one with working legs. Troy is at least up and about, but I think he could do with a few more hours of teasing out the Charlie horses. Louise is out of commission entirely, it seems. For some reason I knock on Louise's door, our door, before entering. I don't think I have to. I have a key for it. That seems to be the rule. A key in hand means no knock required.

Louise is more able bodied than I thought. Or she led on. She's on the couch now, spotless and smelling of springtime wonders from a little spray bottle instead of raw relentless sex. And she is somewhat angry.

"He needs to go," she says. I freeze. The coffee is on the counter. We should be drinking coffee and cuddling and thinking about what we should do today. It is not the time for meaningful talk about what is and should be. We can have the discussion of who is allowed here later.

"Don't even start," Troy calls from the other room, "I already said I was sorry."

"He left the seat up," Louise says, voice dead serious, "He needs to go. The one time we have a guy over and he leaves the seat up."

"I said I was sorry."

"I fell in. You weren't here, but I fell in. Because of him. He needs to go."

I can't tell if she's fully serious. There is a bit in her that does what glorious retribution for the slight against her. I lean over the couch and give her a kiss on the forehead.

"Do you two not have that problem, Rachel," Troy says, "I mean, I didn't really think of it, but wouldn't that happen every so often?"

"Y'know, never came up," I say. I have my coffee and I have my couch and I have my Louise. She scooches and lays her head on my lap. Troy walks in with just his boxers. He squints and gives me that same look he gave last night. Something hits and then I want more of everything we had last night.

"Where's the coffee?" he says. I am worried now. It's right in front of him. I point and it takes him a moment to find it. He does and like a true gentleman, grabs what I kind of forgot.

"I need new contacts," he sighs, "They've been bugging me since last night."

"At least you didn't miss," Louise says. He yanks her coffee away and forces her to reach. She whines and I glare. Everyone behaves and Troy slips into my arms very nicely. I lay my head on his shoulder.

"Are those mine," I ask, pointing to his underwear. I honestly can't tell.

"Might be. I really don't know. You need to clean your room."

"She does," Louise says, like a traitor, "And you need to put the seat down."

"We got the couch all tidy. That has to count for something," I say.

Louise hems and haws, tossing the notion back and forth in her mind. The coffee helps her mind. I put my feet on the table and lean back a bit more. Troy is good to lean against and he is leaning against me. I like this moment. I like this moment a lot.