Worker Bees

Story Info
A girl moves to a new high school. It has its dark secrets.
3k words
4.52
4.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The car took me to the high school building, and the driver helped me get my luggage. It was not too heavy, but I was not so strong either. I checked the directions. Right, it's here. I should go to the administration office, it is near the main entrance. I walked down the path and looked around. A typical girls' boarding school, like the one I lived in before, with a similar garden and sports field nearby. I heard girls' voices from the windows. I liked the place.

I climbed the porch, pushed the front door, and almost immediately saw the door with the "School Administration" sign on it. I knocked, entered, and said hello.

"Hello, dear," said the woman in her forties. "I'm Mrs. Palmer. You must be Mary, we got the message about you. Welcome to our school! Give me your papers and we'll show you to your room soon."

I gave her my papers and looked around curiously. Everything was typical for the administration office, except for Ms. Palmer's clothes. She wore a long, loose dress and was barefoot. I couldn't help but stare. Ms. Palmer laughed.

"Why, yes, dear, we prefer to be barefoot in our school. We find it healthier and more comfortable."

I was astonished. Is this some kind of cult or religious school with some strange rules and rituals? I've never been told that I'm going to such a place!

"Sh-should I be barefoot here too?" I asked uncertainly.

"We don't enforce that, dear. But you probably don't want to stand out from your classmates who all like being barefoot."

Maybe... I wasn't convinced yet.

There was a knock at the door and an older girl came in. She was also wearing a long, loose dress and was barefoot.

"Get acquainted," Mrs. Palmer said. "This is Mary, our new student. This is Nancy, she's one of our seniors. She'll take you to your room and show you around."

We smiled at each other and Nancy took my luggage and invited me to follow her.

"How is everything arranged here?" I asked while we walked down the empty corridor. No one came across us, probably everybody were at the classes.

"Well..." Nancy sighed, "It's pretty normal. Classes, homework, tests, sports practice, dances. In the evenings we play some games, read or go outside..."

"You get to go outside?" I was excited. "In my previous school it was forbidden!"

"Why, yes!" Nancy smiled. "We live in a quiet town, it is safe for us to go out. Seniors are even allowed to go to the bars sometimes. We especially like to go to a local park near the lake."

"And what do you do there?" I asked again.

Nancy blinked and smiled mysteriously. "Let it be a surprise for you! I don't want to spoil your fun."

Okay... Why do I think it could be something private or embarrassing?

"Here," Nancy showed me the room with the two bunk beds. "Your place is here, down on the left. Classes end in fifteen minutes, your roommates will be here soon. They will explain everything to you. If you have any problems, come to Mrs. Palmer or literally any senior, we'll help you."

"So..." she smiled and hugged me. "Welcome to our school, and have a good day. The bathroom is down the hall if you need it."

She walked out. I put my bag down and went to the bathroom. I really needed it.

***

I was just starting to unpack my things when I heard voices and three girls of my age came in chatting happily. They were also in long dresses and barefoot, I was getting used to it. Hmm, do I have a matching long dress in my luggage?

They saw me.

"Wow! You must be the new one they told us about!"

"Welcome!"

"I'm Sandra," said the brunette, a little taller than the others.

"I'm Mary," I said, smiling at them. Are they as friendly as they seem?

"You're pretty, Mary!" another, a redhead, cheered. "I'm Liz."

"Name's Gaby," the third, a blonde, said.

"Nice to meet you," I bowed.

"Oh, cut the formalities!" Liz chuckled. "We'll be living together for years to come, you know!"

"Nice!" I smiled. "Um... when's lunch? I skipped breakfast. And, um... maybe I could change into the dress and bare feet, too?"

They nodded.

"Just dress and bare feet, nothing more, yes. Did you bring a dress?" Gaby asked. "We're about the same size, I could give you one of mine if you need it."

"Thanks, I have one of my own..." I chose the dress and started to change. The girls didn't even pretend to be embarrassed. Okay, that makes sense. If we live together, we'll see each other in all aspects.

"As for lunch," Sandra said, "it will be in an hour. Just enough time to go to the medical room."

"Medical room?"

"Yes," Gaby nodded. "A quick routine checkup, and they'll set up the record for you. Come on."

They accompanied me down the stairs, all three of them.

***

The basement was warm, dry, well lit, and smelled funny. A strange, subtle odor, rather pleasant, but unlike anything I had ever smelled before. Every basement has it's own specific smell, I thought.

"Here," Liz pushed the door with the "Medical" sign on it, and we entered, all four of us.

I gasped, my eyes wide open. This was not medical at all!

"What is it?!" I whispered in shock. I probably should have yelled, but I lost my voice.

The large room was dominated by a huge grayish mass, something like... a dough, a larva, an octopus, a rubber... it was clearly alive, breathing slowly, moving its innumerable tentacle-like appendages... the strange smell was particularly strong here... the thing didn't have eyes or a mouth or anything... but I had the feeling that it was looking at us, smiling... looking at me!

I tried to turn around and run away, but the girls behind me caught me, soft but strong.

"I'm sorry I didn't warn you," Sandra said. "But it would only make you worry in advance. This way is quicker and better."

"What?!"

They removed my dress and undressed themselves, still holding me. All naked, they walked to the thing, half pushing, half carrying me. I was so shocked that I did not even resist.

Sandra went first. I watched in horror as she stepped right into the thing and it split like mud around her bare feet. The other girls didn't stop either.

"It's really some kind of health check, and making a record of you, and more..." Gaby said and helped me forward. The thing really felt like warm mud. Strangely enough, I didn't even feel disgusted...

We got knee deep. Then half hip deep. Then... waist deep.

The girls sighed in relief. Do they... enjoy this?!!

"Come on, relax," Liz encouraged me. "You're going to feel very strange now. But don't worry, it's all for the better. We've all been through it, as you can probably guess by now."

The girls giggled. They looked really enjoyable standing in that thing!

The thing started breathing and moving more intensely. And... something touched the slit between my legs! There was something elastic and smooth in that move, and it was... making its way into me! I jerked and finally screamed.

"Hush..." the girls hugged me and held on tight. "You're going to feel great now..."

And indeed, I began to feel great. Suddenly a wave of pleasure shoot through my whole body and made me moan. The thing continued to probe between my legs. It felt wonderful!

I relaxed in the girls' arms, trembling and breathing heavily as the worm-like thing slid and slid and slid inside me... I jerked again and moaned, this time with sharp pleasure, as it pushed through my cervix into my womb... Then it swelled, thicker, thicker... I did not know that I could stretch so much... and aaahhhh! it was sooo pleasant!

The girls laughed happily. They did not hold me anymore, they just helped me to stand.

"Now for the best part," Liz said dreamily. "Just relax and enjoy, Mary."

Indeed. Another wave of pleasure went through my body and I moaned loudly and shamelessly as something crawled through that worm-tube into my womb and tickled there like a dog twirling in place before lying down. The worm thing pulled out of me suddenly and sharply, making me shake and howl in orgasm.

"That's almost everything. Now the last thing..." Sandra whispered to me. "Hold your breath, just a quick dive..."

And we dived headlong into the thing, just for a few seconds.

Then we surfaced and the girls helped me out. I was shaking, my legs were weak. I looked at myself, then at them. We had no trace of the moody thing on our skin. The thing continued to breathe behind our backs. Now I smelled just like it. And... I felt an unfamiliar weight in my abdomen.

"Congratulations, Mary!" Sandra hugged me and kissed me on the lips. "You're officially one of us now!"

Gaby and Liz hugged me and kissed me too, laughing. We stood naked together.

Finally I burst into tears.

"Wha... what is this? What have you done to me?... Why?..."

"Shh," Liz kissed my tears away. "Everything is okay. We'll tell you everything now."

"Maybe after lunch?" Gaby winked slyly.

I didn't think I could eat anything after that horrible thing, but suddenly I felt a strong, healthy hunger. The girls laughed.

"I told you, it's really for your health," Gaby said. "Let's eat and then we'll talk in our room."

We picked out our dresses on the way out. I tried to put on mine, but Sandra stopped me.

"No need for the dress inside the school. We've only dressed to meet you. But we are always naked here and wear dresses just to go outside."

I shook my head. I was overloaded with shocking new experiences, I couldn't be more surprised. Naked, so let's be naked.

***

The big dining room was also an usual one, it smelled of delicious food, and the food was really tasty. All the girls around were really naked, but I was too hungry to stare at them. I ate ravenously.

When we finished and went upstairs, I noticed that I didn't feel weak or heavy because of the recent "checkup". Quite the opposite - I felt light and strong, full of energy.

"So... what is it?" I asked as we sat down on the beds in our room. My half-unpacked luggage was still next to me. I probably won't need all these clothes now...

"You wouldn't believe it before you experienced it," Sandra said solemnly. "But now it should be easier for you. That thing in the basement... it is alien. We don't know when or how it got to Earth, from which world or dimension, but it's definitely alien."

"We call her the Queen," Liz added. "The Queen of the Hive. She's the one who's really ruling this place."

"Queen bee?" I guessed.

"Something like that," Gaby nodded. "Only much more powerful and intelligent. She gives birth to our womb symbionts and controls them."

"Symbionts?"

"Yes. Like pets or pests... but they are friends," Sandra smiled. "They live in our wombs. They increase our stamina and general health. You will be amazed that you can now be out in the snow naked all day and not get cold or frostbite."

"They also make us sexually attractive to men," Liz chuckled. "We now secrete special hormones that drive men crazy. Men cannot resist us. We seduce them and let them fuck us, they love it anyway."

"F-Fuck?!!" I blushed so much that even my chest turned red.

"Yes. The symbionts swallow sperm, absorb it and carry it to the Queen's Hive." Gaby said. "We're a kind of worker bee now, Mary. A very special kind."

"And the symbionts help us enjoy it so much!" Sandra said dreamily.

"Enjoy fucking men? Any men?" I blurted out. "B-but... do you like it?"

"Of course I do!" Liz laughed. "Men are cool! We love them and they love us. The whole town knows about our school and what we do for them. And they are wonderfully quiet about it. Everybody does it with us, and nobody makes a fuss."

"Um..."

"We're going out tonight, as usual," Gaby said. "Come with us. You don't have to do anything, just watch and you'll see for yourself."

***

We went out around 9pm. The girls did their homework - we still have regular classes here! I've looked in their books, everything is about the same as in my previous school. Then they smiled at me and put on their dresses. I dressed with them and we went barefoot to the local park near the lake. I remembered Nancy's words with a mixture of fear and anticipation, now I understood what she was hinting at.

"Sometimes we go to a big gathering," Sandra winked. "To a boys' school... Or to the army barracks... We always bring the full load from there!"

"But today we're just going to show you the park," Liz added. "The usual place where men come to have sex with us, the girls from our school."

I shivered.

"B-but... Won't they recognize me later... Will I still be able to walk around town and... go shopping, to the movies..."

"Oh yes!" Gaby laughed. "Of course! They remember us well and love us. There's always the chance to gather some more sperm from the town."

"But they never insist too much," Liz assured me.

"B-but... won't you get pregnant?..."

"Never!" Gaby waved off. "Remember, there are symbionts in our wombs that swallow all the sperm. They leave no chance for fertilization. You would never get as much absolutely safe sex as here!"

"Hmm... sounds logical... So you don't take pills or use condoms..."

"Absolutely not!" Sandra laughed. "We have symbionts for ourselves, they protect us. And men love it so much that they always come right inside us!"

We arrived at the place. The park was large and shady, and the lake was beautiful. And there were boys and men walking around, and some barefoot girls in loose dresses (with only their naked bodies underneath, I knew now). And there were couples panting and moaning with pleasure.

Soon I watched in amazement as Liz, Gaby and Sandra were also moaning, being fucked by men. And... I felt something moving in my womb... and I felt an unfamiliar hunger... just in my lower abdomen... and it was getting stronger... So when a handsome boy took my hand and asked: "Are you in?" - I did not stop for a moment.

Ohhh! It felt even better than that Queen's worm thing!

And then there were more men.

We returned to the school three hours later, a little tired, a little dirty, notably heavy in the belly, and very, very satisfied.

"You're going to learn the last thing for today," Gaby said. "We're going to deliver our load to the Queen."

Naked we went down to the basement. There were many other girls bringing their loads, cheering and chatting. There were more doors to the Queen, and she was huge, but we still had to wait in line.

Then we stepped into the already familiar warm body of the Queen, and her worm things penetrated us. I felt the symbiont pulsating in my womb, releasing it's load of sperm, and then I was overwhelmed by powerful pleasure. I screamed and screamed, and other girls screamed around us.

"So... that's it? We bring sperm to the Queen to feed her, and she makes us healthy and happy? Is that all?" I asked as we lay in our beds.

"There's more," Sandra said. "But you have already had too much for one day. Let other things wait for later days."

And we fell asleep and had happy, pleasant dreams.

***

Weeks passed. I lived with the girls in my room, attended classes (and studied well), ate well, met men in the park and in town every night, and delivered my load to the Queen. I got so used to being naked and barefoot all the time that I almost forgot I was used to wearing clothes. Everything was so good and smooth.

Sometimes (very often, to be honest) we girls also had sex with each other. We enjoyed it just as much as sex with men.

Sometimes I would go to the basement just to merge with the Queen, to smell her sweet scent, to feel her comforting warm embrace, and she never turned me away.

And so it went on until the senior girls graduated from our school.

There were two graduation ceremonies, and the first one was in the basement. We were all there, but we just watched as the graduates entered the Queen. They were already perfect young adult women with attractive shapes.

As they entered the Queen waist-deep, they began to breathe and moan as we always did, but this time it was much stronger. Soon they were arching, convulsing and screaming in pleasure so loudly!

"What's going on?" I whispered to Gaby.

"The graduation," she whispered back. "The Queen is taking her symbionts back from them, and it feels even more strong and ovrwhelming than implanting them."

"Takes them back?... Why?..."

"Because the girls move on to other places. They may have families and children. And there will be no Queen to deliver her the load."

"So... That's all? That's it? Just get out of the Hive and move away?"

"Not just that," Sandra whispered from the other side of me. "Every girl gets a Queen egg in her womb. And if she is in a good place... She could give birth to a new Queen. And in time, there will be another girls' school... or a gym... or a club... something like that."

I looked in wonder. The graduates came to their senses. Some of them will be the Queen Mothers! Wow.

The second, official part of the graduation was boring and mundane, just for the people outside.

We waved to our graduates and cheered as they left the school.

One day, I thought. One day I will give birth to the new Queen!