Working the Pole Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was melting in April's fingers. Her entire body was trembling, her eyes burning with a flame that was only matched with her untamed desire. Sylvie loved to be called what she truly is. A slut. April's slut for now.

"You yearn for some big fat futa cock. Isn't that right, slut?"

"YES!"

"Well, what are ya waiting for then? Get on your knees and put your fat tits to good use."

April almost didn't recognise her voice in that moment. Almost.

She had learned to love sex. The intensity, the passion, the moment when she lost herself in divine pleasure. But there was always a sense of ... care she shared with her lovers. For all the burning lust in her veins, she always wanted to make her partners feel as special as they wanted her to feel. Regardless if it was Gina, Lizzy, Akari or even Christine. She cared for all of them and wouldn't want to hurt them in the heat of passion. But she had no such feelings for Sylvie. And no reason to hold back.

She got on her back, her hardening cock regaining its full strength as she awaited the bimbo's next move. She didn't have to wait long.

Sylvie's fat tits wrapped around her shaft and immediately earned a few inches as their reward. They felt very much different from Christine and Akari who both sported very impressive and very much natural pairs. Sylvie's tits on the other hand felt certainly heavier, almost tense even and definitely less appealing to grab and dive head first into. Yet, they were somehow perfect to deal with a proper futa cock swelling in between them. Tight enough to put up a bit of a fight, which wasn't an easy feat at April's size at this point.

"Fuck me... that thing is ... "

"Starting ... to get... there. Keep using your fake tits!"

"You don't have to tell me twice."

April's hardness found its match in Sylvie's silicon depths. The sensation was closer to Lizzy's toned thighs working her up in all the right ways. Each thrust of the futa made her add another few inches onto her staggering length and very soon her thrusting intensifies as her member started to push into the bimbo's chin.

"Suck it as well!" April ordered and Sylvie obliged the best she could.

She struggled to push such girth into her mouth and only choked louder when the invader expanded into her gullet.

April loved that part most. The sudden realisation that her cock might be too much to handle. The moment when their confidence crumbled and they had to admit that April was hung beyond believe. A proper futa, with a proper, growing monster of a cock.

Pre was pouring down her reddening shaft, each thrust coming stronger and faster than the last one and earning beautiful moans from both. April was surprised to see that Sylvie somehow held her own against a dick of such proportions. Sure, she was a well-known and experienced cocksucker, but it seemed like she not only had no gag reflex, but also required no oxygen at all.

"Take every last inch! Feel me getting even bigger!"

Sylvie only managed a sensual whimper as a reply, her eyes widening at the prospect of even more delicious meat to choke on.

The futa hips moved relentlessly up and down, her size slowly turning the certified slut's confidence into dust. Both women were crying out each time April hilted her now fully erect monster into the bulging throat and parting tits, her balls feeling fuller by the second. She could sense the most divine of sensations brewing deep within them, the final spark that brought her to her full potential.

"FUCK! YES!"

Her entire body tensed; her toes curled up as she felt her glorious tool thicken beautifully. The veins of her giant dick pulsed stronger and danced on the puff, fake lips of the former cheerleader. She saw the bulge emerging on Sylvie's utterly stretched oesophagus thicken and extend further down as the futa surged even bigger.

"Soo... fucking ... good..."

Sylvie's desperate, muffled cry was music in April's ears, just like the wide eyes who gazed back at her in utter disbelief.

"I know, Sylvie. I am fucking huge," she said proudly and for a moment contemplated simply filling the blonde to the brim until she was a quivering mess.

But she had a better idea.

April grinned teasingly and eventually pulled back. Sylvie immediately fell to the floor next to her, loudly gasping for air. No surprise considering the glorious pole towering above both. 25 inches of pure delight, awaiting its sweet release. And just like Irina told her, only she would be able to match its stamina while everyone else's fell short. Sylvie panting next to her, her untouched pussy spasming wildly was all the proof she needed.

"Guess it's only you and me then," April chuckled and grabbed her mast with both hands before pulling it back down.

She felt the violent pulses travelling through it, her fingers caressing the engorged veins as they rejoiced for the awaiting milking. And what a milking she would get.

April pushed her massive breasts together as they engulfed the beast she now wielded. She loved to feel its throbs between them, especially when it was at its full, proper size. The perfect size to take herself like a true futa would.

Her mouth was stretched to its limit, but she felt no discomfort. If anything, she felt ecstatic over the fact her cock fitted this perfectly into her. All of it was just perfect. The length, the perfect girth... and especially its taste.

"Mmmh."

April moaned lewdly when she thrusted herself into her gaping throat. She could have sworn it didn't reach that deep earlier that day, but that only made it that much more orgasmic. She loved knowing she was constantly getting bigger and bigger, until she was truly gigantic.

That thought always pushed her over the edge. The mental image of her surpassing Irina, hell even Jocelyn and sporting a dick so much bigger than both of them. She always erupted like a volcano and like she started to get used to ... into herself.

The warmth started spreading from her swelling stomach, the taste and scent intoxicating, making it impossible for her to consider stopping for even a second. She needed it all. Every single drop to get bigger, just like Irina told her.

"My... god. April... you could have ... left some for me."

Sylvie's voice challenged her muffled moans as she milked herself with pure joy.

"You will have your turn, slut," she thought and only when the flood stopped let go of the mighty firehose.

"Had your fun?" Sylvie said and caressed the futa's now bloated middle. "Well, I guess we have to wait a bit then."

"Says who?"

April bit her lips and just when her cock lost some of its diamond rigidness regained all its strength in front of the bimbo's drooling eyes.

"That's... not... possible," she muttered with eyes so wide she looked like she rediscovered her love for big futa cocks all over again.

"Oh, Sylvie. You have no idea what's possible. Not even a clue," April said and got up to her full height. "But I'll make sure to give you a taste."

Sylvie only gulped and braced herself as best she could.

April pushed her into the stall, the slut's face facing the wall. There was no need to see her face. April didn't want to make out with her, nor to see her diluted eyes stare back at here when she was closing another climax. All she wanted was ruin that bitch.

"HARDER!"

Sylvie didn't beg for much longer, not after April went balls deep and stretched the bimbo's insides like a toy. For all the rumours she heard about Sylvie, this one was probably the only one April loved to be proven true. Her cunt was truly fantastic. Tight beyond imagination and constantly massaging her rock-hard tool as the walls convulsed around it.

"Have... you... had ... enough yet?" April muttered while choking Sylvie from behind.

"I can't hear you!" the futa gasped and smacked the jiggling ass before her strong enough to leave an imprint of her fingers.

"YES! So... much!"

That poor slut barely managed to usher any words, but April could tell she was still enjoying this very much. The ever-growing puddle beneath them didn't come from just April's wet pussy alone. April's excitement only grew as she kept on spanking that fat ass before her. Sylvie's body turned her playground to explore all the little kinks she didn't know she'd enjoy this much. With spanking being one of the most innocent.

"Tell me love you it, slut!"

"I LOVE IT!"

"Tell me to go harder."

Sylvie didn't answer straight away besides the animalistic moans and groans she made whenever April thrusted fully into her.

Another smack followed and April's grimace was one of pure delight. She pushed that nymphomaniac to her limits, but that doesn't mean her journey needs to stop there.

"I asked you something," April said almost menacingly and leaned further forward, her cock entering from a steeper angle. "And I won't ask you again."

"I..." Sylvie muttered, trying to deal with the way that giant cock now pushed into her womb. She didn't manage to finish that sentence.

"Alright then. Guess you've earned another round," April said and let go of her throat and reached for the blonde's sweaty pony tail and made her tremble all over again.

A part of her must have enjoyed that brutal romping, but to be fair April didn't care too much about how she felt about it. She certainly could take it. Afterall, she fucked with Irina and still managed to walk straight after it. Maybe not after today.

"You love big fat cocks, Sylvie," April said in a tone that made herself almost erupt.

"Especially giant futa cocks."

"Yes..."

"And I know I'm not the first you had. Not even the biggest."

Her smirk could have been more twisted, her thrusting any more brutal.

"But let me... oh fuck," she paused and felt another surge brewing within her, coming at the perfect moment. "... tell you something, bitch! I will soon be bigger than even Mrs. Cannae! OH SHIT!"

Her cock felt compelled to accept that challenge and demanded more space in the already utterly stuffed bimbo. She cried out in pleasure while all her muscles tensed and with a loud moan let out and made her crash flat onto the floor. That didn't stop April from fucking her further though.

"So much bigger! I'LL BE SO FUCKING HUGE!"

The brunette lifted Sylvie's hips up and aligned her in the perfect angle for the final push. She no longer offered any resistance, but her pussy kept on twitching and erupting all around her girth. That was good enough for April.

"You... wanted... some cum... I'll give you cum! I will fill you like a balloon," April moaned aggressively, her thrusts coming quicker and even more relentless.

The blonde's incoherent babbling could not be deciphered as praise or lamentation, but the futa's high-pitched cries far exceeded her voice anyway.

April pushed Sylvie's ass up even further and gave her more leverage to plunge into her, she did not stop until her swollen balls smacked into her.

"FUCK! YES! I... AM... CUMMING!"

Her first load was always the best, the one she simply craved to get out of her system, but her second loads started to rival that desperate urge. Almost like she didn't just come minutes before and had another tidal wave of cum rampaging through Sylvie and made her look pregnant within seconds.

"TAKE IT! TAKE IT ALL! YOU FUCKING SLUT!"

She couldn't tell if her climaxes simply got stronger the bigger she grew or if she enjoyed breaking Sylvie this much. No matter what it was, she didn't want this to stop and her balls seemed to agree. It felt like a minute worth of mindless thrusting and slurring until she bloated girl before her was allowed to simply collapse onto the floor. Her gaped pussy was unable to contain that epic load and leaked it onto the sticky puddle filling the entire stall and beyond.

The futa savoured the sensation as long as she could before crashing back onto the wet floor herself. She panted so desperately her giant rack jiggled with every breath, but she couldn't feel any more invigorated. This was exactly what she needed. And Sylvie turned out to be the perfect girl to fully let loose.

She got on her feet first, looking down at the mess she left with pride.

"What's wrong, Sylvie. Guess even a slut like you can't deal with a proper futa."

"I... am not done," she muttered weakly but made April's eyebrows rise with newfound arousal.

"Good," the futa said and felt herself getting hard again. "Because I'm also not even close to being done just yet."

Guess she might have to get that gym membership after all, for she felt like becoming a regular ... just like Irina suggested.

12