Working the Pole Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They expect Godzilla or what?" she wondered but soon found the thought of her being a skyscraper sized lizard too hilarious not to grin. A huge woman she might end up being, but shooting laser beams? She doubted she would ever be able to do that, but almost as strange of things had happened to her over the last days... and will continue to happen for sure.

The lecture was as boring as it was trivial. Any time a substitute teacher came along the entire lecture consisted of repeating topics they had learned ad nauseam, just to end up watching a barely relevant movie instead. She paid no attention to some B-Tier flick about the 2008 crash and instead pulled out her phone on the search of something more interesting. After scrolling through her DM's she remembered she had still that link that Lizzy sent her the day after she fucked with her and Akari the first time. The clip that introduced her to 'Jocelyn le Rod'.

"Oh, good ol' Jocelyn. You magnificent wonder of a woman," April thought and hovered over the button for a bit longer before deciding that this was too risky for even her. Especially her. The clock ran down at a snail's pace when her phone danced over the iron surface of her new desk with loud vibrations, thankfully she was fast enough that not too many picked up on it. She had gotten a new message, no, not a message a notification. Irina.

"Oh shit," she muttered and hid the phone behind her back like she had just gotten caught stealing it.

She saw maybe a split second of the blonde futa, but that was enough to bring her blood to boiling point. Irina shared her numbers with her clients, for she didn't like to carry around two phones. Fair enough, but she seemingly forgot, or didn't care about that not everyone needed to know about her new business card... with the picture of her bend around her pole, with an equally mighty one standing at full length between her legs.

April's struggle grew more intense the harder she tried to distract herself. She looked around her classmates in hope of finding something so boring or irrelevant that the tightening around her thigh would slow down for a bit, just to find more excitement instead.

"Why is everyone REALLY attractive all of a sudden?" she thought and was never aware about that fact until now.

Most of her friends, pretty much all of them; were really self-aware about their looks. Almost like anyone had to be either fit, gifted with a bombshell body or blessed with an angelic face to survive in the institute. Maybe there was some truth to it now that she thought about it. Every single girl she looked at had either very nice toned legs or was soft where April really didn't mind some weight. Even Anne right in front of her, who she really never paid much attention to, had quite a fantastic ass crammed under that tight skirt of hers. That was not the distraction she searched for! Her eyes locked onto the screen, barely unable to focus at a single word they were saying without thinking about Irina's glorious, simply mouth-watering cock.

"Get your shit together, April. You wanked for this!"

It appeared almost like the entire universe had decided to conspire against her to make sure she would walk out of her first day after revealing the full extent of her boner. She could not allow this to happen... or did she? Hell, even some hot blonde with cleavage for days somehow made it into some economic disaster movie the second she started looking at it!

Her phone vibrated again and she felt the temperature rise in the room rise by a few more degrees. There was no way Irina would send another status message like that one. But she could not risk it! Eventually she noticed Akari looking at her from the front row and pointed at her phone. April took a deep breath and swiped Irina's message away the second it popped up again and opened Akari's chat instead.

"You alright?" Akari asked and April started typing.

"Yeah... just thought about a few things."

"You look like you enjoy yourself. Be careful not to go too far ;) "

April's fingers were trembling with excitement for a dozen cheeky replies were burning in her mind and waiting to be typed.

"I'm trying my best!"

"If it's getting too hot for you back there, you can count on me to help you out after school :=) "

That was it and April's hand shot into the air.

"Yes, Ms. McLoughlin?" the professor said softly.

"May I go to the bathroom?"

Usually there was always a lengthy debate on how important it is to fully participate in the lesson before any student was allowed to leave. April was not asked such questions and heavens above was she glad for it.

"Of course."

April grabbed her bag and got up from her seat in a hurry, while feeling her nipples stiffen as they scratched along the tightening bra. Did it always feel this tight? She had not time for such thoughts and rushed to the hallway and tried her best ignoring all the curious eyes that followed her figure outside.

Her strides were fast, almost bordering on jogging, would her heavy boobs not have jiggled this much. One hand kept her giant puppies in order when she started running faster along the empty halls until she reached her destination, just to find a new, separate one, with her nametag written on the door. Never did she feel this relieved in her life and took a mental note to send Ms. Johnson something really nice for her birthday this year.

It turned out to be just an extension of the girl bathroom next door, with a wall pulled up in between. Just enough for April on her own, but she immediately wondered how thin those walls were and if someone would pick up on her... taking care of herself. She might have to deal with her lust in between lectures in the future, but for the moment she was alone and immediately pulled out her cock and enjoyed seeing it swell to its glorious full size right before her eyes. It already looked a bit thicker than she remembered it. It always did. April wasted no time putting the thick glans into her mouth and gave the pulsing veins some very much needed, hard strokes.

It would have taken her literal minutes to bring herself to cum with just her mouth and hands, but she had an ace up her sleeves: Irina. She kept her cock locked in between her breasts and mouth while she opened Irina's message with feverish excitement.

"Oh... my... god!"

Her muffled moan didn't do the picture justice at all. Irina was more than just gorgeous, she was breath-taking on her worst, but this pose... this outfit... this was so fucking hot! The giant blonde hang with one arm from her pole, her massive legs wrapped the iron bar with grace while highlighting her thickness, with all of her erotic body crammed into one lingerie two sizes too small at least. The breasts spilled over the overextended bra and the stockings and straps that tried to contain her hips and legs were ripping at the seams, all while her cock simply stood out like the crown jewel it was. April had seen it live and in action, but in her lust drunken daze she decided that no cock could look more arousing in this very moment. The veins were popping all over and the monster seemed as frustrated as her own shaft with the fact it was not buried three feet deep into someone or something. What it must feel like to get fucked by THAT thing!

April moaned again and cupped her swollen balls with one hand while the other kept her phone in place. She leaned into the freshly cleaned tiles with her back and began thrusting in rhythm with her violent throbs. There was nothing better than to work herself up like this, especially with some fapping material like the one in her hand. April's stance widened further when she started gagging from all the cock she was pushing into her maw, especially after a few more inches piled onto it.

The futa's legs felt weak and her entire body shivered after every surge nowadays. Not only were they getting stronger by the day, they also came quicker. Her entire body seemed to adapt to her growing stature and libido... and at a way faster rate than she ever read about before. Talking about hitting the jackpot!

"Mmmmhhh!"

The pulsing had turned into a violent drumming that stretched even April's insatiable mouth to the limit and almost brought her to her knees. Her fingers clawed into her straining sack and one rogue finger made it into an often neglected part of April that deserved far more love. The futa's pussy was dripping already, but now that it was allowed to joined the fun, she was soon at the verge of another simply amazing orgasm. Mere seconds later April's groans thundered through the pristine new bathroom and graced those four walls with their first of surely many climaxes.

April felt her stomach fill with her warmth and would her breasts not have stretched her shirt that obscenely one might have noticed her swollen gut.

"Jesus... Christ... I might have to bring the milker here if things get worse," April whispered contently and slurped down the last bit of her cum with utter delight.

Her gaze mindlessly travelled across her designated room and wondered where she could hide some of her 'equipment' from the cleaning personnel's peering eyes, when she spotted something equally interesting. It looked like in order to separate the rooms someone had to rearrange some pipes and sever those which came from within the walls and ceiling. A thick pipe leading into nothing snaked down from the ceiling towards one corner until it ended abruptly before it would have gone through the wall. Only a plastic lid covered the more than spacious opening the missing part left. An opening into the girl's room. April bit her lips and her dick also waited before if it decided it wanted to go fully soft just yet. Her hazel eyes widened when she saw that the lid was easily removed and allowed her a great view into the next room. The voyeur within her cheered at the prospect of spying at the other girls, but an even greater fantasy was suddenly within her reach.

April took a step back and aligned her semi-hard member with the hole and smirked with devilish delight when it turned out to be a great fit. A glorious fit one might say.

"Now that... opens up quite a few opportunities," April smirked cheekily and her swelling cock agreed, already wanting to make use of that discovery right away.

"Guess school just got a lot more exciting..."

12