Working the Pole Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mean that sort of 'cuddling'?" Gina replied and the attached picture opened.

April let out a deep breath and bit her lip when her balls started to feel like they produced a gallon of cum in one heartbeat. Gina was posing on her bed, her slim legs spread wide and inviting, donning the cute red lingerie that April loved so much... without her being anywhere near any camera or her phone.

"Now you are speaking my language, babe. But who took the pic?" April typed, her fingers growing more restless while she had to wait.

Another pic was loading and solved the mystery immediately. Gina and Akari were smiling back at her, both wearing only their sexiest underwear.

"You kinky sluts! Don't get too comfortable without me. You make me all envious and stuff... also hard," April laughed while sending the message and took a picture of her now swollen cock throbbing at full mast.

The pic that followed brought April to the brim of her surge and to close to erupting on the spot. Akari and Gina were French-kissing, with their hands buried deep into their enticing outfits... and the redhead's fingers greedily clutching onto Akari's lovely tits.

"We are waiting for your return <3. Wonna facetime?"

The doubts that nagged on April all day were washed away now that she was back in familiar waters. In full heat, with a monster of a cock begging for attention. More than some dirty talk could provide her.

"Nah. It's getting late... and I don't wonna stand between you degenerates haha. Well... for one night at least. I'll make it up to you tomorrow tho. Gn8 babe and tell Akari her tits look fucking fantastic! 10/10," April replied and only answered the next message only with a thumbs-up before putting her phone aside.

She craved some proper fun. Fapping and sucking herself off was fine, but after almost an entire day neglect, she needed more than just 'fine'. She needed 'orgasmic', 'amazing', 'earth shaking' and more importantly she needed someone to fuck as hard as she possibly could.

April stripped out of her dress and rushed into the luxurious bathroom to grab a robe that concealed her full figure barely. Not that the massive shaft pulsing between her tits could be fully hidden anyway. She made sure everything was set up when she reached for the desk phone next to her wide-screen TV and called the room service.

A familiar voice answered her, not surprising considering that probably only the night-shift that served them earlier at their table had to deal with the displeasure of working so late. Time to spice up their mundane workday... with something they would never forget.

"Hi, here is April McLoughlin speaking. Room 291. I believe you were at our table before, am I correct?"

"Yes... Miss McLoughlin. I was. I and my colleague served you your cakes and your champagne. I hope it was to your liking," the cute voice answered.

April knew for certain she was in for a feast, now that she had assurance that she spoke to the blonde who could barely hide her arousal before.

"It was delightful, but truth be told I am still starving. A woman of my size has quite the appetite you know."

"I ... am sure you have Miss McLoughlin," the clearly embarrassed voice answered after some pause. "May I bring you some late-night desert? We have a great collection of cakes at stock if the snacks in your minibar don't suffice."

April barely withheld her devilish snicker and toyed with the old-school coiled cable as she thought of her answer.

"Desert sounds splendid. But I am afraid I have something else in mind. Something more... exquisite," she said and looked at the seductive woman staring back at her in the mirror. "Something that also involves cream... and more than two feet of sausage."

Silence shouted back at her and April could swear she heard the waitresses' cunt twitch and panties drop through the phone.

"Uhm... I... think I understand what you are suggesting, Miss McLoughlin," the waitress replied with a voice smooth as silk despite her nervous stuttering. "Are you alone in your room, Miss McLoughlin?"

"Oh, I am alone," April smirked with feigned exaggeration and whispered with a sensual voice. "So alone in fact, that I wouldn't mind some company. But who might be visiting me soon I wonder."

"M-my name is Tessa."

"Tessa, what a lovely name, befitting of a lovely woman. I tell you something, Tessa. How about you ask one or two of your colleagues if they are up for 30 inches of throbbing fun and we all make sure that this night will be one worth remembering. How does that sound to you?"

"I ... will be there in 15 minutes."

"I am looking forward to your visit, Tessa," April said in a tone so steamy it could melt the arctic.

Time was ticking down at a snail's pace, so much so that even her more than ravenous cock cooled off enough to prove that showers can also be growers. Although, her idle member rejoiced noticeably when April finally heard an almost shy knock at her door.

Tessa, to April's delight, had listened to the futa's suggestion and got some helping hands within her team. Even two pairs of hands. The very special room service, consisting of the alluring blonde, a simply jaw-droppingly thick brunette and one ebony beauty with also all the right curves at all the right places stared back at a woman filling out the entire doorframe. Horizontally and vertically.

"Glad you didn't come alone Tessa. Six hands are better than two... and believe me you will need all of them," April said and opened her bathrobe before making true on her promise ... of 30 inches of throbbing fun.

12