Workplace Romance - Chicago Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A torrent of her juices squirted from her pussy, forcefully into my mouth. I released just a bit in order to catch most of it that wasn't splashing on my face, running down my chin and neck, or down her thighs and onto the concrete. Again, she tensed and squirted, her legs shook uncontrollably. I lessened my grip on her ass and let her hood slide back over her now hypersensitive clit. I slowed my pace to lapping through her folds as she whimpered once again and a weak dribble poured from her. I now licked her slowly, all the way through her slit. I licked and gently sucked her smooth lips, savoring how they felt against my lips and tongue. I dipped my tongue inside her, making sure I got every little drop she had for me.

She collapsed backwards, knocking us both to the ground. I was now sitting on the concrete, leaned back against the front bumper of the Porsche, with Michele in my lap. She was panting for breath and she fell on top of me like dead weight, exhausted from my attention.

I wrapped my arms around her as she curled up into the smallest ball her belly would allow, and nuzzled her face into my chest. Still breathing deeply but slower, I could feel her relax against me.

"Holy fuck Scott," she sounded excited and exhausted. "I almost forgot how talented your mouth is. That was spectacular!"

"I'm so glad your body responds like it does to me baby." I replied, "because I love doing that with you. I absolutely love it, and damn, you taste good."

She said, "Damn I've missed you."

For a few moments we were lost in the glow of her orgasm. We forgot that we were slumped against a car in a dusty, greasy, parking garage. It felt like home for her to be in my arms, and I'd missed holding her like this.

"Michele, you're incredible. You're smart, and beautiful, you're sexy, you're so sensual, and I really missed this, not just going down on you, I missed that a lot, but just holding you, I missed that too." I tried to help her understand how I was feeling.

She just tilted her face up to mine and kissed me passionately. When our lips met, they were soft, full, wet, and it felt fantastic.

She broke it off after a minute or so, "You taste like my pussy," she giggled. "Let's get you cleaned up and get out of here!"

We awkwardly stood from our position. A large puddle of her juices soaking into the ground, my face, neck, and the entire front of my shirt soaked with her essence as well. My cock, still standing rock hard inside my pants, had pushed through the waistband in that position and left a size-able wet spot of precum at the bottom of my shirt. Still hard, she playfully grabbed it, kissed me again.

"I promise I'll take care of him soon!" She said with a smile.

We opened the trunk, so I could change my shirt. She found some wipes in her bag and cleaned my face, neck, and chest. Once complete we hopped into the Boxster, immediately put the top down, and headed for the exit of the parking garage.

We rolled up to the booth, the female attendant took a moment to open the mirrored glass window. She looked a little disheveled, her shirt looked unbuttoned a button or two too far, and I couldn't see her pants, but she was wiping her hands with a towel before she took my paperwork.

She looked it over quickly and leaned out the window. "You know, you'd be surprised at what these security cameras can pick up these days. I just never know what to expect with what some people do in this garage." She smiled wide, and winked at both of us.

She knew. She'd seen everything.

Michele squeezed my arm and started nervously laughing, hiding her face a bit. Her boobs jiggled, even her belly bounced a bit.

The parking attendant handed me my paperwork, that grin still apparent on her face. "Have a wonderful trip, try not to mess up the car." She laughed as she slid the window closed and we drove off.

Out of the airport and onto the freeway, it would take us about 30min or so to reach our first stop of the sightseeing afternoon, Millennium Park. Almost immediately Michele tied her hair in a ponytail and put her hand on my leg as we drove. I really enjoyed how she never seemed to want to be out of touch, even when we were sitting just inches apart.

She smiled in the sunshine as the wind whipped through her ponytail. We drove fast, as traffic was light. After 25 minutes or so we were off the freeway and crossing the Chicago River with the Willis Tower a few blocks away.

We stopped at a red light, Michele turned to me and she slid her hand over my cock. She stroked and squeezed it gently, it immediately began throbbing in response.

"I wonder if anyone can look down from the high rises and see us?" She said playfully.

I leaned over and kissed her as she gave me another playful squeeze. There was a freedom of being in a strange city where we didn't know anyone, and more anonymity added by being in a car, that made me feel much less self conscious, and clearly, Michele felt the same.

The car behind honked as the light had turned green but I'd failed to notice. We took off quickly to make up for it, and made our way a few more blocks to the park. We quickly found a parking spot, and joined hands as we walked a path.

After a short walk, we found the Cloud Gate, a silver 'bean shaped' art sculpture that distorted your image like a circus mirror when you stood in front of it. Due to the constantly changing angles, your image shifted as you walked past. Michele stopped abruptly when she found a spot that made her eight month pregnant belly look flat. She pulled me close and pointed.

"See, this is what I'll look like for you in another month or so!" She exclaimed.

"I like that version of you," I turned to look at her, I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close. "But I love this version too, you're so beautiful Michele. I can't keep my eyes off you!"

"You make me feel that way!" She said with a huge smile.

After taking a few pictures, we walked to the shade of a nearby group of trees and found a bench under a big oak. It's green leaves spread wide, and the wooden bench looked out over the park and Chicago Harbor. Sailboat masts swayed and rocked in the water in the distance.

We sat down on the bench and immediately kissed for a moment, our hands beginning to slide up and down each other's sides. I caressed her beautiful pregnant belly over her blouse as we kissed. I unbuttoned a couple of buttons from the bottom and exposed her belly to the cool breeze and continued sliding my hand gently over her.

She slid one hand over mine as I caressed her, and the other wandered over to find my cock again. She was rewarded with it immediately pulsating in her hand. She squeezed it playfully and became more urgent with her kissing. I moaned into her mouth. Her touch, even through my pants felt so good. She gotten me hard several times since she made me cum on the plane, and it felt as if my balls were full again, swollen, sore, and ready to be drained. I pumped my hips up in response to her stroking me.

She stopped our kiss and looked me straight in the eyes. Her sexy voice said something that nearly made me orgasm immediately. "I want to suck your cock right here and now, and I don't care who sees us. I want them to see us, I want everyone to know how much I worship your cock."

I looked around, the park wasn't packed, but it wasn't empty either. People walked within 50 feet of our bench, enjoying the views, relaxing, taking pictures of the 'bean' and Lake Michigan. My mind raced, it had been such a turn on to orgasm in front of Valerie on the plane, but somehow that seemed more private, and wasn't planned. This seemed really out in the open.

But my needs were desperate. Even though I had cleaned up, I could still smell her pussy on my lips. My balls were aching, already in need of another release.

I looked back at her, already the feeling desperation setting in. I didn't just want her touch again, I needed it.

"I need you Michele." It was all that escaped my lips.

She wasted no time. Immediately she was in front of me, pulling up her long skirt just over her knees and then kneeling down between my legs. She re-tied up her hair in a clean ponytail. Her hands deftly opened my belt, button, and slid my zipper down. She reached up to my waist and tugged my pants and underwear down and I lifted my hips to help her. She took them all the way down to my ankles as my cock sprang up with such force and now sat upright. Like a flagpole of granite dripping precum from the tip. Clearly I'd been dripping for a while, the entire pulsating head was slick with my sweet treat for her. The long thick shaft was tight, each vein and ridge was full, sensitive, the entire length practically vibrated it was so erect.

She giggled a little as she grasped her toy at the base and pointed it towards her smiling face. Extending her tongue and made a show for me of licking around the sensitive head. Moaning her enjoyment as she gathered her treat. She stroked slowly and carefully, trying to pull every drop from the tip.

I looked around briefly, thankfully no one was paying attention to the two of us. I could not believe what I was experiencing. She was so sexy, and so determined to satisfy me, just as I had done earlier with her. I lowered my gaze and focused on her again.

She playfully licked the head swirling her tongue around it making sure it was wet with her spit. She slid that wet tongue down the entire shaft to my heavy balls, and back up, pausing at the frenulum to tease and coax more precum from the tip. She was rewarded with a big glob surfacing which she quickly lapped up. She gathered spit on her lips and pressed against the tip, and began sliding down my shaft slowly, I watched as every inch disappeared into her warm mouth. She made it about 2/3 down before I felt the head stop at her throat. My rock hard 9 inches making it difficult for her to take me all the way. She came back up, took a deep breath and slowly, so slowly, moved back down. This time as the head reached her throat she pressed hard, and wiggled her mouth back and forth. With each wiggle I slipped further down. Inch by inch deeper until I felt her lips around the base of my cock. She was still the only woman to deep throat me, and it felt absolutely amazing. She held me there for what seemed like the longest time.

"Oh fuck Michele," I moaned, "you feel so good baby."

She slid back up just as slowly as she descended, savoring every inch. My shaft now shiny with her saliva glistening in the bright light as she let me out of her mouth and took a deep couple of breaths.

"You like that baby?" She taunted. "You like the way I suck your cock in the park?"

"Oh baby, you look so sexy going down on me."

She smiled wide, and returned her attention to my slippery mast in front of her. Licking and sucking the head. She slid her tongue all the way down to my smooth balls. Licking them, letting her tongue warm them as she did.

I usually shave a few days a week, thankfully it had been this morning in the shower, so I knew she was enjoying their smoothness. Her hand reached up and slowly stroked my cock and her mouth continued to lick and suck my sensitive balls. Her hand slipped up and down the shaft, lubricated with all her spit.

She spent a long time just teasing me, playfully sucking and licking. Working back and forth between my heavy balls, and the rigid cock she'd created. She looked so sexy doing it. She wasn't in a hurry, and I love that about her, even in this setting where we risked being seen, she knew a quickie wouldn't satisfy me the way she wanted.

She took me deep again, so slowly, taking maybe a full minute to go all the way down and back up again. Several times she did this, each time making sure her lips reached the base. The feeling was practically euphoric.

Her hand joined her lips, stroking my slippery cock. She moved them in unison as she moaned over my head, vibrating it against her tongue.

I looked over past her for the first time in a while and discovered we had a few onlookers. Three men stood separately, watching her head bob up and down in my lap from behind. Two were maybe 50 feet away near the path and about 20 feet apart from each other they didn't seem together.

Another man was closer, maybe just 15 feet separated us. He stood probably 6ft tall, light skin, had running clothes on, short green shorts, and white tank top, we wore a white hat, and blue running shoes. He seemed a little winded, like he stopped mid-run to watch us. He was stroking his cock through his green running shorts.

I didn't say anything to Michele, I let her keep working her magic. She took me deep again, as her lips wrapped around the base, she started bobbing up and down on the last two inches over and over again. She began making a 'gulck, gulck, gulck' sound as she moved. I grabbed the back of her head and pressed her down and up more urgently and she continued.

The man standing close moved to the side so he could see her. He put a large tree to his back, hiding himself from the path behind him, and pulled his naked cock from the bottom of his short shorts and began stroking more quickly.

Michele, lifted up again, teasing the head with her tongue.

"Don't stop what you're doing," I said quietly, "but you have an admirer, he's standing just off your left shoulder."

She tilted her head to look in his direction. Never removing her mouth from my cock, just licking the side as she glanced over to him. I thought I saw her smile briefly. She suddenly took me deep again, letting him watch her.

She looked back up at me. Her eyes filled with lust, and took me all the way down, bringing her hands up as well, stroking my shaft with one, and caressing my heavy balls with the other. She looked so beautiful and sexy, and was so talented.

I looked at her admirer, now that he had an unobstructed view of Michele inhaling my cock, he began flailing his cock. His hand a blur along the shaft as he beat it hard. I heard him groaning as he stared at her working me over.

Michele looked as if she could continue all day long. Her expert mouth sliding all along my length. So sloppy and wet, her saliva was coating my shaft, lubricating it for her hand, but it was also coating and dripping off my balls. The heat from her mouth was making it impossible to control myself. I felt my balls tighten as they began to boil over. My breathing increased, just as Michele recognized the signs of my impending orgasm. I tried to hold back a few more seconds.

To no avail, I couldn't hold back. Michele took me deep one more time, all the way to the hilt. Her soft lips wrapped around the base of my cock as the head was pressed down her tight throat. My glutes tightened and flexed my hips forward.

"Fuck Michele, I'm coming!" Was all I could say.

She backed off and slid her mouth up my cock until just the head was inside her mouth. She looked up at me with those beautiful eyes and a mouthful of my cock. Her tongue slid out and licked my frenulum as the eruption started. I felt the heat in my balls begin it's trip along my shaft and then exploding inside her waiting mouth. The first spurt from the tip unleashed what felt like a pint of warm cum into her mouth. She moaned as the second spurt erupted with equal force. Again and again, I felt the eruption travel through the length of my cock, spurt after spurt, it felt as if my entire body was emptying itself just past her lips.

She dutifully stroked slowly as she held her mouth in place, tongue still working underneath, her lips slipping back and forth just an inch or so each stroke to help every drop escape.

Then slowly she slipped her mouth off my cock, still looking at me, tilted her head back and opened wide, revealing a mouthful of creamy white cum. It was more than I thought, never breaking eye contact she closed her mouth and in one big gulp, swallowed every drop. She smiled like a Cheshire Cat.

"Uunnngghhhh" we heard, and turned to look.

Our admirer took a couple last quick strokes and then holding the shaft of his cock erupted on his own. A long thick rope of his cum shot out of the top of his cock, landing in the grass in front of him. Then another followed and another, as Michele watched, she was smiling. When he finished, he stood panting, releasing his cock from his grip as it began to soften.

Michele turned her attention back to me, he hands never left what they were doing, and she continued to slowly stroke me, but looking at me again, she took me into her mouth. A little softer now, it was easier for her to take every inch of me, and she slid back and forth a few times, so slowly.

The runner looked in my direction as he was tucking his soft cock back in his pants, and nodded in appreciation. Then he turned and walked back to the path, adjusting his shorts and shirt as he walked off. The other two men from closer to the path had already left as well.

Michele was slowing her attention now. My cock finally softening as the orgasm and after glow subsided. She finally let my cock slip from her mouth. She reached down, and pulled my boxer briefs up to my knees, and then did the same with my pants. I stood and quickly pulled both up and redressing swiftly. As I finished, I reached down with both hands and pulled Michele up too. As she stood, I hugged her tight.

"Thank you baby," I started, "that was incredible."

"No Scott," she replied smiling, "thank you."

We smiled and kissed just for a moment or two. Then began to walk back along the path, past the 'bean' and to the Porsche. Decided we'd take a detour along Lake Shore Drive enjoying the sunset and the wind in our hair before heading back to the hotel.

Michele put her hand on my arm again, with a smile so wide it could be seen for miles.

"What a great day!" She exclaimed as we pulled out on the scenic drive.

"I'm so glad you were on my plane!" I responded.

I turned the feisty sport car north, and stopped hard on the accelerator, paddle shifting us through gears until I saw triple digits on the dash board. Michelle giggled, I could see her perky breasts bouncing beneath her blouse as she did. Damn she was sexy, and I was so happy we'd been able to see each other again. I let the car slow down to something reasonable. We sped along the road, admiring Lake Michigan and the little beaches dotted along the road. We would eventually get back to the hotel, but for now, content to just experience the drive, the water, and each other.

12