Workplace Romance - Chicago Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she did it. She'd been the only girl ever to do this, she took every inch down her throat. When she started, her mouth took the head deep, her luscious lips enveloping my shaft in the searing heat of her mouth.

I moaned, "oh fuck Michele."

She moved down my shaft until the head pressed into the back of her throat. He paused, relaxed her throat, and with a little wiggle back and forth, she kept sliding down. The last few inches required effort but she didn't stop until her lips reached the base. My hands reached around and grasped the back of her head, pulling her down into my pelvis as I could feel her nose pressed against my skin. Beneath my cock I felt her tongue slip beyond her lips, licking the front of my smoothly shaven balls.

I nearly unloaded them right at that moment, it was everything I could do, not to paint her throat in warm, slippery cum. She pulled her mouth off slowly, as the head passed her lips, she gasped for breath.

"Fuck Michele," I panted, "you're incredible!"

Breathlessly she responded, "you're so fucking hot Scott, I love sucking your dick!"

It was the moment I needed to recover and let my orgasm subside a moment. She lowered her lips to my cock again, and repeated what she just did. My hands returned to the back of her head, encouraging her to take it all the way down, which she did without protest.

Gagging for just a second in the most sexy way, she pulled back off, looking up at me as she sputtered, spit already spilling from her lips and down her chin.

"Please baby, I want you to fuck my face!" The lust in her watery eyes was unmistakable.

I grabbed the back of her head, her blonde hair between my fingers in both hands as she positioned my cock on her lips again, licking the head before beginning take me down. When she'd had a few inches in her warm mouth, as I held her head in my hands, I began to pump my hips forward, shoving my aching cock deep past her lips again, and into her tight throat. When the head hit the tightness of her throat, I pushed harder, forcing my cock deeper. She moaned around my cock, as I held her head still, pulled back, and forced my steely rod back into her face.

My pace and force increased as she enjoyed each thrust of my hips. Harder and faster as she gagged, my slippery mast fucked her face brutally. She continued to gag and choke as I forced my assault. Her face mashed into my pelvis with each thrust. Thick ropes of saliva fell from my cock and her mouth, over her neck and the tops of her breasts, and down my balls making a slippery mess. It felt so good to have my way with her, and how she moaned, told me she was loving every second of the face fucking she had pleaded with me for.

I felt that familiar feeling in my aching balls, heat rising from them and spreading through my body. As my cock grew larger in her mouth with my thrusting, my balls tightened against her chin. She sensed the same, and grasped my hips pushing her mouth off my cock. Instant agony overwhelmed me as it fell away from her warm lips, into the cold air. Again more spit fell in thick ropes, down her chin and neck, over her heaving tits and the front of her blouse. Streams of thick saliva stretched from my head to her lips, joining us together. Her eyes left streaked tears down her face from her gagging on my mast.

She smiled wide, "not yet Scott, don't come until I tell you to."

She reached down and untied my shoes, she removed them and my socks quickly. She was forceful and demanding, possessed with her own desire, she had her own satisfaction to reach. She raised her hands to me, and I helped her stand. She held my hands, pulling me from the door and walking me to the bed, pushing me forcefully down onto the soft comforter.

She stood in front of me, immediately stripping off her blouse, soaked with her own saliva and tossing it on the floor, she reached up and unclasped her bra. Freeing her heavy globes that bounced as she released them from the confines of her white lace bra. The painfully hard nubs of her nipples finally free. The saliva on her neck and the tops of her breasts glistened.

With both hands, she clutched her breasts hard, spreading her spit all over her chest. I was mesmerized with her, but my cock was straining for more attention as it stood rock hard. I'd been so close, and now being forced to wait. I wondered how long she'd prolong my agony.

She reached into the waist of her skirt and slid it down over her long legs. She flipped her sandals off quickly. She stood in front of me, caressing her heavy breasts, and belly. She spread her own saliva that had fallen from my cock a moment ago into her soft skin. Her nipples, now tight and rose colored, stood proudly on the tips of her pale melons, resting on her pregnant belly. Below, her smooth lips slick with her juices, had spread onto her thighs, I could see drops of her nectar streaming down to her knees.

"My God you're beautiful Michele," as I gawked at this passionate woman, "you're so sexy!"

She smiled and mounted me on the bed, straddling my hips and sitting down on my rock hard cock, slipping it between her soaked outer pussy lips, hot with desire for me. Her lips enveloped the shaft as she slid me between her folds, the head rubbing her hard clit. She trapped my cock between our bodies as she rocked her hips back and forth, spreading her slick juices all over my pulsing length. Her breasts swayed above me and my hands instinctively went to them. Watching her rock back and forth, sliding my steel erection through her slippery folds, but not inside her just yet.

I cupped her heavy breasts, so swollen and full. Her nipples got impossibly hard as I rolled them between my fingers and gave them a pinch. She shrieked when I did this, and I let go for a moment, using my elbows to prop myself up off the bed. She took advantage and leaned forward, holding her heavy breasts in her hands and fed me one of her nipples.

I sucked eagerly, taking her rose bud on the top of her beautiful swollen breast into my mouth and flicking it with my tongue. I sucked a little harder and she moaned.

"Oh fuck Scott, suck it harder baby!"

I opened my mouth wider covering her entire areola and sucked as hard as I could. Her breast lifted off her chest as I pulled her soft flesh into my mouth. I then released a bit and gave her tight nipple a flicking from my tongue and then back into my mouth. She squeezed her breasts as I sucked hard, she moaned loud and tossed her head back.

"Unghhhhh!"

She shuttered with a small orgasm, and I felt more slippery juice spread over my cock.

I sucked harder. Suddenly a stream of sweet warmth squirted into my mouth. It tasted good and took me by surprise. I sucked again, more now squirting in my mouth. I pulled back to see a thin stream of white milk arching from her painfully hard nipple towards my face. I latched back on and sucked again.

"Oh fuck Scott!" She cried.

She looked down at me, and pulled that breast from my mouth, finally seeing what was happening herself.

"Oh my God, I'm......." She shrieked, "Scott, fuck, I'm, I'm..." she couldn't come up with the words. She turned slightly, feeding the other nipple to my eager lips. As she did, the first one continued leaking.

I sucked hard on the nipple she'd placed in my mouth and was rewarded again as her breast erupted onto my tongue. She ground her pussy against the length of my cock as she squeezed her breast hard and forced more flow. Her warm milk squirting into my mouth.

I pulled back and watched as both breasts, now heavily lactating squirted their sweet treat in thin arcs landing on my chest with more leaking down her breasts over her round belly. It had to be one of the sexiest things I'd ever experienced.

She kept squeezing them, and my mouth returned to her erect little rose buds, taking turns on each nipple. I sucked them again, tasting her motherly essence as more flowed from her beautiful heavy breasts. Milk flowed freely, pouring and squirting as I paid more attention to her.

"Scott oh my God," she cried again, "Don't stop." She shuddered as a small orgasm rippled through her body.

The pressure release must have felt euphoric. She ground her pussy harder against my cock, so stiff and pulsating between her slick lips, her folds poured their juices over my entire length. Each rock forward she rubbed her clit against the bulbous head sending electricity through her whole body. She shuddered again softly, another little orgasm rolling over her body as she took what she so desperately needed from me.

I laid my head back down, releasing her nipples from my grasp and my mouth. More continued to pour from the tips of her perfect titties as she squeezed her breasts for me, never stopping her rocking back and forth along my pulsating length pressed between us.

I reached around and gave her round ass a smack, hard enough to sting a little.

"Oh fuck!" She shrieked at the pain of my stinging hand connecting with the soft skin of her perky little butt.

She immediately slid further forward, reached down and positioned my heavy and pulsating mast at her tight entrance. She groaned at the feeling of this hard, slippery shaft spreading her lips and nudging inside. I smacked her ass again, harder this time, lightening shot through her body from the pain.

"Ungh, fuck Scott!"

"You can do it Michele, push my cock inside you baby, I want you to have every inch."

She steadied herself with her hands on my chest, her breasts leaked down her belly and onto me. She pressed back, forcing the engorged head of my fat cock inside her. It stretched her painfully and she winced as it entered her. She was so wet, and warm, but she hadn't felt my hardness inside her in two months, and she felt virginal again. She gritted her teeth, emboldened by her desire and pressed down harder as the bulbous head stretched her further.

She yelped, "fuck!"

The head pressed inside with a 'pop' as her tight entrance snapped down around the shaft. She was still stretched, but not as painfully as when the crown had pushed inside. She paused just a moment, catching her breath, before rocking back and forth on the mast letting just a couple inches inside behind the head. Watching her face contorted in beautiful agony, she was getting used to her pussy being delightfully stretched all over again. She felt so wet, so hot, so tight, so perfect.

I smacked her ass again, hard. She winced in pain and grunted. I grasped the reddening flesh of her cheek as she rode me.

She pushed back further now, another inch invading her tight cavern a bit more with each thrust of her hips. Her breaths coming faster as she built up the courage to push herself further, and drive my flesh deeper inside.

"Oh Scott, fuck, you're so fucking big!" She cried out as she continued to work it inside.

The thick shaft stretched her tight little hole, mixing a little pain with a lot of pleasure. I reached back and smacked her ass again as she cried out again in pleasure and agony.

She worked back and forth, forcing my pulsating rod deeper and deeper until I could feel the head nuzzling her cervix on each thrust. She didn't try to go deeper beyond that, even though, she still had another inch or two of my length to go. Months ago, after some work, she was able to take all of me. But now, with her pregnancy two months further along, I was bottoming out sooner than she expected. She still felt amazing, and she kept pushing me in, bumping her cervix and trying again. Not painfully, just rubbing my head against it, the feeling was exhilarating.

She'd found her limit, so she began riding me faster. Taking deep strokes of my throbbing cock all the way she could. Each back and forth she groaned and moaned as her desire built further. Her breasts still pouring milk down her chest and belly and all over me. She was so sexy as I reached up and rubbed her warm milk into her belly as she rode me, harder now, with less concern for pain. She pushed back more forcefully, still the head bumping her cervix more urgently with each thrust, she wanted to feel full on each stroke.

She looked down into my eyes as she rode my cock buried in her warm and wet depths. She was smiling through clenched teeth as she rode faster and harder, driving me down into the bed. Her fingers grabbed handfuls of my chest as her hips pounded into mine.

She repositioned quickly, placing her feet on either side of my hips, allowing her to squat over me. She leaned back, grabbing my calves behind her for support now as she worked my stiff and pulsating member in and out of her fiery wetness.

She looked so beautiful, her big breasts bouncing on top of her very pregnant belly. Her perfectly smooth lips gripping my cock tight as she rode. Every bit of skin slippery with her pussy juices, saliva, and milk, she slipped over me as she rode, getting more urgent and loud with each thrust of my spear inside her flesh.

"Fuck Scott, I'm gonna come!" She yelled as she looked down at me. "Come with me!"

She rode harder, her ass smacking against my thighs, I could see her nipples stiffen further. I held her knees for support, and then it happened. She drove me deep as her cheeks smacked down on my legs, and her thighs trembled and shook. I felt her pussy clamp down on my throbbing flesh impossibly tight as she held me in her depths.

"Scott....ffuuuuuuck!" She wailed as her face contorted in beautiful agony.

I watched her entire body tense, and then a perfect arc of her clear and warm juices spurted from her folds, landing on my face and neck.

"Uuunnnnggghhhhhh!" She grunted between clenched teeth.

Again she squirted all over my chest as another wave washed over her body. The warmth of her cum splashing down around us. Again and again her pussy erupted, sending warm streams all over me.

She shrieked as she bit her lip hard, "uh...uh...ah...." her noises pulsating now, she was whimpering and crying with the intensity of her orgasm as her body released over me again.

Each time her hot flesh gripped my cock so tight, trying to milk it. I could not hold back, and did as I was told to do, as the next wave washed over her, and her wet and velvety cavern clamped down, I erupted deep inside her.

My balls leaped against her ass and hot cum shot through my cock and spurted from the tip lodged against her cervix. Over and over a seemingly endless stream of warm, creamy cum flooded her insides.

I groaned as she held herself still. In that perfect position where she felt every inch of me pulsating inside her as I emptied my huge load of creamy sweetness deep in her tight cavern. Each spurt felt like the first as I came over and over, filling her with an abundance of my seed.

We looked at each other and smiled as our orgasms subsided. She fell forward and laid on my chest and we rolled to our sides. We stayed connected and giving her a more comfortable position to rest with her belly while still so full of my flesh. She looked exhausted as I felt my cock begin to soften, just a bit, inside her. I felt mixture of her juices begin to leak from the tight hold her pussy held on my throbbing member.

I gently pumped back and forth slowly, savoring being inside her. She closed her eyes, and opened her hips a bit more as I slipped in her warmth with less urgency, but every bit as much sensitivity as before.

I leaned forward and kissed her softly as I pumped, a small shudder rolled through her body as she came softly one last time. Her mouth gently opened and our tongues explored as we calmed down from the desperation we had been feeling a few moments before. We kissed until I went soft, and her tightness finally pushed me from her grip. Expelling me, as globs of our mixed juices poured from her entrance over my head and onto her thigh.

I sat up, admiring her laying there, looking at how beautiful she was. Her swollen breasts, round belly, and now well fucked sex leaking my cum. A pool of her juices had soaked the sheets all around us when I was laying under her. Her breasts had finally stopped leaking their sweet milk, but all our slippery juices still covered both our bodies.

I stood up and offered her a hand, she slipped off the bed, and we walked holding hands into the shower. I ran the water and helped her into the large marble and glass enclosure. Standing under the water I put soap in my hands and washed her body completely. I washed her hair and let conditioner sit in while I washed myself, she just smiled and watched me silently. Totally relaxed we stood in the shower together until her body felt limp.

She was finally completely sated, whatever demons she needed to work out on me, had been worked out. We no longer felt the desperate, insatiable longing for each other's touch and release. We just stood under the water holding each other for the longest time.

We rinsed off, and I helped her dry off with a towel. We walked naked back to the bed we'd just gotten out of, and looked at it now, and giggled.

We realized that the entire bed was a wet spot of our mixed juices. Cum, saliva, and milk were everywhere, and there was no place 'safe' to lay down. The room reeked of our sex and sweat.

We couldn't sleep there, so we moved to the darkness of her room, where a warm clean bed awaited. We slipped under the soft sheets, and I moved in behind her. Spooning in this position, I pulled the covers over our naked bodies. As I laid behind her, my fingertips slowly traced over the skin of her breasts, belly, ribs, and hips. After many minutes of softly caressing her, I moved my hand to hold her belly and nuzzled against her neck. I kissed her gently, told her how beautiful she was, kissed her again and we both drifted off to sleep together.