Workplace Wellness Pt. 01

Story Info
Emily is raped at work by her new personal attendant.
2k words
3.81
25.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily could not have been more done with Vocen. Every couple of months since she started her job they seemed to come out with some new terrible decision. If they weren't trying to cut everyone's benefits, then they were trying to ban using the bathroom on shift. More recently, many of the changes had been markedly sexist. A few years ago all of the female floor associates had been required to wear skirts or dresses and heels as part of their uniform, and soon after the policy was extended to all women up to mid-management.

This new announcement though was definitely a new low. Apparently, the company would be hiring new "personal attendants" for all of the senior level managers. The email avoided saying outright what these attendants would be doing, but references to "strict appearance standards" and "individualized compatibility" made it pretty clear to Emily that the idea for these positions was taken straight from some executive's idiotic fantasy. She couldn't even get approval for enough hours for her own team, but now all of a sudden the budget had room for 15 new employees?

She knew she couldn't quit though, unfortunately, there just weren't that many places in town looking to hire architectural drafters. She'd be able to save a bit more money now that she's moving in with her girlfriend, but it'll still take a while to pay down her line of credit.

Emily sighed and closed the email. She glanced over towards Mark's office before turning back to her screen. Normally she'd walk straight into his office to tell him off, but today she just couldn't handle it. She reopened AutoCAD, and got back to work.

***************

She laid back in her bath. The sweet almond smell was amazing high, and she loved the subtle cool sensation of the razor on her skin. Emily had always loved taking long warm baths, but recently shaving, and exfoliating had turned into a daily ritual before bed. It took about an hour but it left her incredibly relaxed.

The move was officially happening this weekend. Most of her stuff was already over at Lisa's and she was selling most of her furniture. Even without much stuff left to do, Emily still wasn't sure how feel about it. Moving in felt like a big step, and she still couldn't help feeling off balance around Lisa sometimes. Being stoned was definitely helping with that particular piece of anxiety.

***************

When she came into work, Emily thought she'd stepped onto a porn set. Every single cubicle had an incredibly beautiful woman sitting in it, all wearing some parody of business casual.

*a-hem*

Emily turned quickly toward the noise. An unfamiliar woman at the reception desk wearing a white blouse unbuttoned down to her bra, was staring at her.

"You must be Emily"

Still disoriented, Emily stared blankly. The woman rolled her eyes.

"You must be, Rick wanted to see you whenever you got here. He should be in his office now"

"What?"

Emily couldn't make sense of what the woman was saying, and who was she??

"I said Rick wanted to talk to you."

The woman said impatiently; she almost looked annoyed. Emily couldn't believe it. She felt torn between a growing anger and a cold fear about speaking to Rick. If he wanted to talk to her personally, without going through Mark, then it wasn't anything good.

He couldn't be thinking of firing her, her team was the only one that ever hit deadlines. At the same time, it would be just like Mark to have blamed the LMS issues on her. Her team never even touched any external contracts, but that wouldn't stop him. Still, if she was talking to Rick she couldn't think of what else had happened recently.

His door was already open, and as she stepped inside she saw Mark was already sitting. Her guts turned upside down.

"Hello Emily, please sit down"

************

Emily closed the door. She still couldn't believe it.

She had gone in there ready to explode in Rick's face. Or, that's maybe a bit too generous. She'd gone into Rick's office a little too off balance to be ready for much of anything. But still, she hadn't expected this.

Her own office, manager of the whole drafting unit, a substantial pay raise. It was like a dream come true. Or, it would have been if she could have skipped Mark's self-important summary of how he'd been the real reason for her success. Still though, the pay raise would be life-changing. Even if they only saved a bit of the extra money, she'd be able to pay off her debts in half the time.

Weirder still, she had her own assistant now. Apparently, the woman at the reception desk would be directly reporting to her. Rick said her name was Laura, and apparently she'd been working for another unit at Vocen for a couple years now.

Emily put her bag down and flopped into her new chair.

********************

After re-reading the email for the fourth time, Emily still didn't have a firm understanding of what the personal attendants were. She hadn't really understood when they were first announced, but now because of her new position, she had one of the small blue call buttons embedded right into her desk. It seemed odd to have a direct line to her assistant when she was sitting just outside, and the email definitely made it sound like the attendants were a new position entirely.

Finally, Emily decided to just find out directly. She reached out and pressed the button.

********************

There was a short rap on her door. After a short pause, the door opened and a young man walked in wearing a suit. He smiled comfortably as his eyes wandered down Emily's body.

"Hello? -"

She started, but he cut her off.

"Hi, you rang?"

"Well, yes, I pressed the button if that's what you mean? I'm sorry, who are you?"

The man's smile widened and he pushed the door closed behind him.

"I'll be attending to you"

Before she realized what was happening he'd closed the distance to where she was sitting. His hand clamped tight over her mouth and nose, pushing her head back into the chair. She kicked up at him, but he didn't even seem to notice. She tried to scream, but with his hand where it was she couldn't force the sound out of her throat. She grabbed at his arm frantically. As the seconds passed her panic grew. She couldn't breathe, couldn't make a noise loud enough.

With his free hand, the man reached over to her desk. The motion caused him to loosen his hold just slightly. Emily jerked her head down, and bit hard into the flesh of his palm.

*SMACK*

There was no scream, only pain, and the ringing in her ears and the throbbing in her head.

He was wrapping duck tape around her face, covering her mouth and keeping her pressed tightly into the chair.

The whole left side of her face stung and she couldn't focus properly.

*Smack*

He hit her again, more softly this time, but still enough to make her eyes water up as she tried to keep from crying.

He wrapped duck tape around her arm and the arm of her chair. She tried to push his hands away with her free hand, but he just ignored her and continued. Once he was finished with the first arm, he turned to the second. Then he held both her legs together and wrapped them with more tape.

Emily tried to pull her arms back and out of the tape, but the tape was wrapped too tightly. It was cutting into her cheeks, and her arms, and she felt clammy with sweat from her panic.

"You don't need to worry."

He said softly, and brushed her cheek.

Emily felt the soft pressure through the tape and only barely suppressed a shiver. Her chest was tight and her face felt scratchy and hot. She felt another tear roll down, leaving a cool stinging trail over the inflamed skin.

"I mean it."

Emily glanced up at the man and back down again. She couldn't understand what was happening

"I've seen your file, Emily."

She froze, confused, and looked up at his face again. Was this man with the police?

He laughed as his hand trailed down her neck to the top of her dress.

"Do you know what your problem is?"

Emily wasn't sure what he was talking about, but she couldn't make more than a confused grunt through the tape.

"You've never had anyone to take care of you properly"

He tore the front of her dress down to her waist, exposing her chest to the cold air. She felt terrified. He pushed her bra down and started groping roughly at her breasts. Despite herself she noticed a dull ache growing behind each nipple. Emily started to let out a quiet moan, when he grasped her tightly enough to force the moan into a muffled scream. He didn't stop. The pain cut through her worried mind until there was nothing else left.

He let go.

Each nipple burned as her blood rushed back. His fingernails had broken the skin and drops began to form at the edges of each cut.

Emily was limp as he hiked up her dress, but as he tore her tights, a stray brush against her clit sent an electric shiver through her.

"Someone's wet"

He taunted, before laughing again,

"Or maybe you've just pissed yourself. Either way it fits your profile"

Emily's awareness had started to float away, and she honestly couldn't tell what had happened.

It wasn't until he unzipped his fly and casually fished out his penis, that she was brought back into her body.

She didn't want to look at it, but couldn't focus on anything else. The penis slowly grew and hardened in front of her, and she could smell its sour earthiness over her own blood, pee, and arousal.

He slowly stroked himself as his erection grew. He stepped forwards. A few hazy drops of precum dripped down from his tip down to her lap.

Without warning he crouched slightly and thrust into her. As he filled her she couldn't suppress a loud low moan.

*SMACK*

He slapped her hard across the face

"Look at me."

Blinking back tears, she looked up into his eyes, staring coldly back into hers.

"You've always been selfish"

He stated flatly.

Every thrust stretched her, and the warm pressure felt better than anything she could remember. She felt like she was melting. The pain of her breasts and face had turned into a warm throbbing ache. As ashamed as she felt, she couldn't help letting out a few more soft moans.

He started to pull her chair towards himself in time with his thrusts. As they grew in intensity, the warm pressure in her abdomen burst into pleasure.

*SMACK*

He slapped her hard again. She couldn't stop herself from crying from the contrast.

He had pulled out, stood up, and was stroking himself vigorously in front of her.

"You whore. You have no self control."

He stated flatly.

His penis throbbed, he grunted, then came. His cum sprayed over her. A string of cum hit her closed lips and then slowly dripped down to her chin. She felt the warm, wet sensation of the rest falling on her upper chest and breasts.

He sighed, zipped his pants, turned, then walked out of the room.

As the sounds of the office came in through the open doorway the reality of her situation began to dawn on Emily.

He had left her.

She was still restrained. She was covered in his cum; her breasts were bruised and torn where his fingers had gripped her. Her skin was burning again but she was trouble blocking out the pain.

Emily squirmed but the tape holding her to the chair was still uncomfortably tight. She tried to push her chair, but getting any traction with her restraints was difficult.

"I see you've finished."

Her new assistant, Laura, was standing in the doorway, looking unimpressed.

**********