All Comments on 'World of Free Use Ch. 02'

by YoungGriff

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Throwing in the names of shows and celebrities raises the question of how literature and stuff changes in the Free Use world, where rape, slut shaming, and nudity humiliation isn't really a thing.

YoungGriffYoungGriffover 2 years agoAuthor

In most of those show examples the rape or slut shamming is easy to write out and around. I was going to mention this in the next part because I didnt want to break the flow of the scene: Game of Thrones is one of the anomalies in this world. The way George writes his books and how the show is written, is very strange to this world. In this universe, he created a world where people are not as sexually open. He created a world in which free use doesnt exist. It is very strange to the people of this world, which is why it is popular in this world. But this is still the GRR Martin of the Free Use world, hence the sexual changes. I'll explain it a little better in the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can't wait to see part 3

lemmingtrain65lemmingtrain65over 2 years ago

This is by far my favourite brand of free use - it's all consensual, it's all positive. This series is already a great addition to the genre, and it will be interesting seeing where this world is taken next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYoungGriff@YoungGriff
I have several stories over on xnxxx sexstories. However, I'm getting tired of their annoying bugs and the way their system is set up. Over the next couple months, I'll be moving my stories here. Check back frequently.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES