Worst of Times Pt. 02

Story Info
Two lovers embrace their solace and needs during tragedy.
819 words
3.97
2.3k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ginger saw the discomfort lying inside my shorts. Hard as a rail and wanting to emerge she sat up meeting me, both on our knees she reached to free him lowering my shorts. Our lips embraced once again tongues making love as she gripped my manhood ever so gently learning his length with her hand.

"He's beautiful." She said as she slumped down to put my head in her mouth licking and kissing him up and down sucking like she needed a pacifier to soothe her sore lips. It felt amazing but brief as she came back up. "So much for taking things slow." She laughed.

"It's ok things are happening as they should!" I commented back as we both retreated on the bed laying back down scooching our underwear off completing our disrobing. Ginger laid her head back on my chest as she slowly and smoothly rubbed my hardness. "Damn that feels good." I added as I played with her hair.

"Would you have ever imagined this? What would our kids think. You are an amazing man for being here for them and me and your wife too." Ginger let out as I could hear a sniffle or two. "Let me ask you something Ben. Do you feel like you are in the right place, like maybe we are meant to be here right now?" She gently asked quietly.

"I cannot answer that really yet." I said as I lifted up and climbed on top of her. "Are you ready to do this? Then maybe you will get an answer."

She grabbed me and guided me to her sopping wet core and I slowly slid inside her till I felt her cervix. "Now I feel like I am in the right place baby. You feel like a warm blanket on a cold night." I added as our tongues took turns licking the other. I looked down and her tits laid some to each side, thinking I cannot wait until she is on top so I can see them in all their glory.

We stayed in missionary slowly moving together with the chit chat diminishing and just kisses and moans replacing the back and forth. I moved to the side lifting her leg up speeding up some feeling her wetness flowing between my legs my thighs soaking wet.

"Baby I am going to cum is it ok if I stay in?" I panted.

"Of course I always want you to explode inside me when we do this." She smiled.

After this I pulsated into her womb. and we both collapsed exhausted our emotions drained and tired. I slid back up as she resumed her head back on my chest. I joked, "Ahh the position that started all this love tonight."

"Oh you love me now?" She laughed.

Oh boy what can did I just open I thought, thinking through a response I just said, "We showed each other some crazy love tonight on honor of our need to connect and be needed hows that?" I thought it sounded good!

"Beautiful." She responded.

With that we crashed. The next thing I remembered was the screaming of the alarm coming from my phone. It was piercing. I came to while Ginger moaned rolled on her side opposite me in the bed. "I am off to the shower babe, need to get back over to see my boy." I said as I leapt up for the shower.

I realized I had no change of clothes, thank god they are clean. I turned on the water and let the heat run down me like a river washing away last night. As I soaped up Ginger pulled back the curtain. She looked a mess hair all over down to upper chest, tits hanging in beautiful glory with nipples size of small tea cup saucers. I really never got a look in such bright light.

"Mind if I join?" She asked.

"Nope I want to get back so may be quick." As I reached out my hand to help her in. We met with a brief kiss. And mutual smiles.

"So did I earn another night, Ben?" She laughed.

"Of course a whole week maybe then we reassess." We both laughed as we kissed even deeper my hardness forming pressing into her stomach.

"Before we go too far my Aunt Barb texted me I guess overnight, she is on her way. We share everything so she will know about this if thats ok I promise I will not share with anyone else, she is like a sister to me." Ginger explained. "This mean you may need to see about another room or Johnny's hospital room. May be just for a day or two. She is super sweet but a little crude and opposite of me tall and thin." She went on.

We finished our shower, dried, dressed and hurried back to see my boy.