Worst of Times Pt. 03

Story Info
The story complicates as Aunt Bard visits.
1.5k words
4.08
4.4k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked back to Johnny's room. When I got there it was the same scene as before, hooked up to everything to keep him alive, breathing, brain, even going to the bathroom. The nurse said she was lightening up some of the medication that had him sleepy and that was about it today. As I looked across I could see Gina moving and made a little clapping motion to Ginger from across the hall.

The day wore on and I must have fallen asleep in my chair as I awoke to someone grabbing my shoulder and shaking it. "Hey Liz! What are you doing here during the day?" I asked as it was unusual for her to show up before dinner time.

"I have a couple late meetings that will bleed into the early night so figured I would come a little earlier." She said looking a bit nervous. "How is our boy?" She asked as she grabbed his hand.

"I am afraid the same, it looks like Gina is waking up some or at least moving around over there." I let her know.

We both walked over to Gina's room and greeted Ginger. It was not until now I felt a little guilty and thought about what had been going on. Liz hugged Ginger and gave her a smile and some positive words. Ginger gave me a look like, "oh my what do I do here?"

We stayed in Gina's room for a few when on our way out a tall dark haired woman was making her way in. She had a small black leather jacket on over a tank top showing a tattoo of a heart on her left breast, thin red lips and shoulder length black hair and legs for days at least 5'10" and pretty slim.

As we got back to Johnny's room I could hear Ginger saying, "Hey Aunt Barb it is so good you are able to come and stay for a little bit I know Mom would have appreciated it."

After an early dinner Liz left to get back to her work and I settled in my chair. I did not see Ginger or Barb across the way, they must have left for dinner. I turned on the TV turning it down as to not disturb the nurse who was about as crabby as a dying roach.

After about an hour my phone started going off. "Hey it's Ginger, we made you a spot on the couch if you want to come over tonight! Barb said she is not sleeping on that thing so if you want, we will just share the bed. And yes she knows everything she just said try not to while shes in the room."

I texted back, "Thanks I will be over in a little bit I need to talk to the night nurse first and then will be on my way."

After an hour and talking things over with the people who will be here overnight I walked back to the Burger Sling house and Ginger's room. I knocked on the door and Ginger let me in. "Where is Barb?" I asked looking around.

"Oh she went to have a smoke and probably a drink or two somewhere." Ginger said. "We may have a few minutes." She said laughing.

I do not think either of us probably ever took our clothes off so quick. I sat back on the couch while Ginger played harmonica on my already growing cock. She kissed it from top to bottom even going under my balls caressing my thighs all the while. "Oh my god baby, do not stop this feels incredible, we had such long days we so need this." I whimpered.

She kissed my head and smiled at me as she continued to jerk him off. "Your turn baby sit down." I directed her as I stood up and nestled my face into her wet steaming core. "Oh my god you taste amazing tonight, or are we just getting in a groove here?" I asked as I took a break from my tongue swirling around her clit and occasionally licking the up and down side of her lips. Just as she started to quake and quiver I kissed the sides of her thighs as I retracted and stood up.

Just then the door opened and Barb came through, closing the door quickly. "Oh my loverbirds, shit I did not mean to walk in on this." She said wide eyed.

I picked up my shorts but by then she had seen my cock reaching for the heavens and Ginger full on nude. She walked over and said, "Do not mind me after seeing this I may just have to join!"

Her clothes started shedding. You could smell the perfume of cigarette and whiskey coming from her but she walked over and took my shorts threw them back on the floor and stood before us naked, slim maybe a or b cups if she was lucky and ready to join.

Ginger motioned with her finger to barb to come sit next to her on the couch and they both started kissing my cock, sitting up Barb taking my all in hitting back of her throat as Ginger caressed and cupped my balls. "Fuck ladies this feels absolutely amazing, not ready to cum yet, slow down." I let them know.

They went on like this for a few more minutes before Barb and I engaged in a long deep kiss. "Nice to meet you Barb, you are so getting fucked tonight." I said as we separated.

"Oh my god I need it worse than you two so bring it on." Barb said in her raspy voice.

We led her to the bed where I got on top and slowly slid in as we made out. I lifted up and Ginger headed up to the head of the bed where Barb's face was and slowly and surprisingly, like they had done this before, climbed on to her face backwards as Barb began licking her pussy and clit as I slowly jostled around in her womb.

I slipped out as Ginger lifted off of Barb, "that has to be the hottest thing I have ever been a part of, Ginger you ready for me to slide into you now?" I panted.

I laid on my back now and Ginger mounted me as Barb did the same as Ginger just on my face. I swear I could taste the cigarettes in her pussy but oh well I had a job to do. We stayed like that for another 15 minutes until I exploded into Ginger. and we all laid together for a few.

"Aunt Barb, that couch kills his back is it ok if he sleeps in here with us?" She asked softly.

"Helll yes but in the middle of us, I may want to get this thing hard again and take it for a spin." Barb joked. "I know you guys have had a long day I get that too resting some."

We laid one on one side one on the other. Ginger laid her head on my chest and Barb's on my other shoulder with the occasional rub of my cock from her almost like a status check.

Next think I remember is Ginger's phone ringing around 4am. It was the hospital and she seemed surprised by something and jumped out of bed. "Hey I will be back later Gina is waking up more and want to be there." She said as she cleaned up and furiously got dressed.

After she left Barb looked at me and said, "One more round tiger?"

"How old are you by chance, just curious?" I asked Barb.

She responded, "61. Are you surprised?"

"Very" I smiled as we began making out and rolling on top of her as I got ready to slide into her one more time.

I did not take my time as much as I usually do I sped up fucking Barb with a fast rhythm as she seemed to really respond to it. The slapping of our thighs was loud and she seemed to really be enjoying herself as I took little time to cum. "Are you ok if I do not pull out I am almost there." I let her know.

"Sure no babies coming out of this anymore. Fire away. God I love how you fuck by the way" She laughed and screamed.

And so I did and then kept the pace and kept going as we moved to the side and then me from behind. We kept it going until around 5 when my alarm went off.

"Thanks Barb, this was the most amazing time. I hope you stick around awhile or plan on visiting some more." I said as I gathered my things and headed for the shower as she was going to head back to catch some more Z's.

"Oh no worries, I think this will be a to be continued story. I barely got time with Ginger so maybe next time we both spoil her some?" She pointed at me.