Worst. Roommate. Ever.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marla cackled, "Candy Sweet Booty! Oh, that's rich! Here, turn around and show everybody your namesake again. Go on then."

Marla smacked Candace on her behind hard enough to leave a red handprint and spur Candace into turning around and shoving her naked ass into the camera.

"Wow that really is a sweet booty, isn't it fellas!" Marla said with a mocking laugh and a cloying wink at the camera. An accompanying ding showed that at least one other person agreed with her. "Come on, Candy! You were gonna give them a show, weren't you? Spread those sweet cheeks wide open!"

Candace whimpered helplessly as she reached back and parted her buttocks to reveal a close-up view of her hairless asshole and the tan parted lips of her pussy. The camera was zoomed in close enough to reveal the glistening pink inside of Candace's vagina and the wrinkled spiral of an anus that had become tightly clenched and puckered ever since Candace burst into the room.

"Why are you doing this to me?" Candace sobbed. "You're being so mean!"

"You stupid, simpering little bitch!" Marla snarled. "This was a gross invasion of my privacy. All my shit is in the background of your homemade porn! If anyone I know was desperate enough to watch your skanky ass online they could have figured out this was my room. I would hate for my acquaintances to think I actually approved of having slutty trash for a roommate. I bet I could get you kicked out of school for this. That's what I should do, anyway."

"Oh, please!" Candace wrung her hands and begged in desperation. She saw all her dreams for the future dematerializing before her eyes. "Please no! You can't!"

"Like hell I can't," Marla said incredulously though she had begun thoughtfully stroking her chin while staring down at the hot, naked girl seated before her. "You seem desperate, though. Very desperate. Hmmm. What if we made a deal instead, Candy?"

"O-oh-okay," Candace replied with a sad little sniff. "What kind of deal?"

Their conversation could be overheard but not seen with the camera view still blocked by Candace's pale-skinned, pinkish-tinged asshole.

"How about you do anything I tell you to on camera for the next two hours and also you have to split your tips with me 70-30," Marla suggested. "And I do mean anything, by the way. If you refuse to obey or resist in any way, the deal's off. In exchange for agreeing to those terms the only people who will ever know what a fucked-up whore you are is you, me, and all your loyal followers. Does that sound agreeable, fellas?"

A riotous clamor of ringing cash register noises sounded from Candace's laptop. Candace cringed at hearing such an enthusiastic response to her unwilling exploitation.

"You have such loyal fans, Candy," Marla said with mock admiration. "They really love watching you degrade yourself for their amusement. Why don't you peel those fat pink flaps open and show everyone the moneymaker that you love selling glimpses of so much?"

Candace reached behind and used her index fingers to stretch her labia apart and show her audience the glistening pink tissues of the tunnel leading into the dark of her vagina. She shivered when she experienced a whisper of cool air entering her unfurled opening as she stretched herself wide and let nearly a thousand onlookers and counting inspect her privates from up-close.

"Play with it," demanded Candace's tormentor. "Quit crying and pretending you don't like the attention, cunt. I can see your slutty pussy is drooling already. The thought of a bunch of people watching you finger your cooch is getting your skanky ass all hot and bothered. You'd better do more than just tease, though. These folks are paying to see a show."

Candace's body stiffened and she sighed loudly as her bent fingers rubbed over an increasingly squishy mound of heated flesh. As if this situation wasn't embarrassing enough, based on her bodily reaction there was clear evidence that some part of her psyche actually enjoyed her degradation. Candace squeezed her clitoris hard between her thumb and index finger while she poked her other fingers into the tantalizingly warm depths within herself. Clear fluids dripped from Candace's genitals down her fingers as the reluctant masturbator shuddered and a languorous moan exhaled softly from her throat.

"That's more than enough, tramp," Marla said with disapproval as she slapped Candace's hand away from her pussy. "I don't want you enjoying yourself too much and shooting your nasty come all over the floor I have to walk across every day."

Candace whimpered and whined as she was denied the orgasm she had been working hard to attain since well before Marla's interruption.

"Hey Candy, I see you have plenty of big fat dildos for your loose cunt but what are these long skinny ones for? Wait a second. Oh man, these wonderful toys are meant for asses, not cunts! Ew, does that mean you finger your dirty booty on camera, then? Oh my God! You do, don't you? You nasty little buttslut! You have to show everyone just how you do it now!"

Candace whimpered even more loudly as she redirected a pussy-damp finger towards an anus that twitched and clenched in alarm at what was coming. Candace gently pet the outer rim of her anal entrance without attempting entry.

"Jesus, stop tickling your butthole and stick your finger in already," Marla complained. "These boys aren't paying for teasing, they're paying for penetration. I wanna see you stick your entire finger up there and wriggle it around and around."

Candace cried out with a pathetic little wail as she carefully poked her long pink-polished fingernail through her asshole then slowly pushed the rest of her finger inside the tightened orifice. Candace gasped as the very last knuckle touched her backside and she could experience the full length of her digit penetrating the most forbidden zone of her body. Candace stretched and exercised the clenched muscle of her sphincter as she used her finger to explore the cramped, narrow interior of her humid rectum.

"Oh yeah buttslut, that's the good stuff right there," Marla said viciously as she reached behind Candace and grasped the model's pert buttocks in the palms of her hands. "Finger yourself right in that dirty little hole you push your shit out of."

Candace looked up at Marla with her mouth gaped open in alarm. Other than some hair-pulling, name-calling, and a slap on the butt, her degradation up to this point had been impersonal rather than direct. But now Marla was touching Candace's private areas and spreading her ass apart to lend a clearer view of Candace sticking a finger up her own butt.

"Two fingers, Candy," Marla suggested in an imperious tone that indicated this was no suggestion at all. "Impress us all with your... flexibility."

Candace grunted with exertion as she carefully worked a second finger inside her asshole so it could join its place alongside the other. After poking at the rim a few times the double digit pushed through yielding flesh and Candace's mouth opened wide with a loud gasp as her anus stretched wider to accommodate the greater diameter of her intruding digits. Candace worked both fingers in and out of her butt to loosen up her asshole and hopefully relieve some of the burning pain caused by penetration.

"There you go," Marla said encouragingly. "Nice and easy to start with while you play with that sexy pink butthole."

Candace felt hands leaving her bottom then heard a pop just before cool felt pressed down on her lower back. The weird sensation moved across Candace's body as Marla used a Sharpie to write on her in large block letters. Candace used her innate sense of touch to guess what Marla wrote and was horrified to realize she spelt "ENTER BUTTSLUT HERE" with each individual word occupying its own row down her back. The unmistakable downslash and angled point Marla drew last created an arrow that pointed directly toward Candace's finger-stuffed asshole.

"Where are your fingers right now?" Marla asked Candace as her roommate's face turned red with humiliation.

"In my ass," Candace whispered back inaudibly.

"What was that?" Marla said as she raised a hand to her ear. "Louder, please."

"My fingers are in my butt!" Candace wailed, knowing exactly what Marla wanted to hear. "I'm a stupid buttslut just like you said!"

"Call it your shitter, not your butt," Marla corrected. "And tell me how deep. I like hearing all those nasty details."

"My fingers are all the way inside my shitter," Candace replied hopelessly as she hung her head in shame. "I can feel my fingertips and knuckles moving around inside my ass."

"And you like that feeling, don't you?"

Candace gasped as she touched a particularly sensitive spot within her bowels. She shuddered as her anus clenched around her fingers involuntarily.

"I love it, Ma'am."

"Jesus, you're so fucking gross," Marla said with revulsion twisting her expression. "What kind of dirty, disgusting person would stick their fingers up their fudge factory while hundreds of people watched?"

Candace had some thoughts on which of them was the disgusting one but she wisely kept those to herself. She used to own her kinky sexuality, reveled in it even. But Marla's insults and bullying had broken down Candace's defenses. Candace burst out crying at the realization that she truly was a disgusting person. Candace wept loudly with hot tears running down both cheeks while she used her driving fingers to fuck herself even harder in the ass.

"Oh my God, you look so sexy when you cry like this, Candy," Marla said with mocking laugh. "It's no wonder you're able to make a living slutting it up online. Just don't forget while you're weeping and blubbering that you brought all this on yourself by being such a disgusting cow."

Candace whimpered in response then squeaked loudly as she shoved both her fingers back up her asshole as far as they could reach.

Marla slapped at Candace's hand and growled, "That's enough playing with your pooper for now. I know you could just keep fucking your ass for forever since you love it so much but not everyone wants to keep watching you be so gross and disgusting."

Marla tangled her fingers in Candace's disheveled hair and yanked her back up to a kneeling position. She grabbed Candace by the palm of her hand and held the girl's two dirtied fingers up to Candace's nose.

"What does it smell like, bitch?" Marla demanded. "Tell us all what your fingers smell like."

Candace cringed as she sniffed at her fingers then whispered, "They smell like ass."

"Louder so everyone can hear," Marla said.

"They smell like my ass!" Candace practically wailed. "Like they've been fingering my shitter!"

"Taste it," Marla said with conviction as she grabbed Candace's wrist and shoved her fingers into her mouth.

Candace shook her head vehemently and tried turning away when her fingers brushed against her lips but after suffering Marla's persistence Candace finally give up and swallowed her filthy digits. Candace's lips parted around her stinky fingers and her cringe turned into a sour expression when she first learned what the inside of her shithole tasted like.

"Yeah, just like that, bitch," Marla said as she moved Candace's fingers in and out of the girl's tightly-shut mouth. "Suck all that nasty ass-flavor off your fingers. You are so fucking gross, Candy. You were just touching the shit-smeared inside of your ass and now those same fingers are in your mouth."

The dinging clamor of online tips and Marla's lewd comments comprised the soundtrack to Candace's utter degradation. Her audience must be absolutely loving this based on the frequency of their donations. The crude way Marla spoke to her made Candace so uncomfortable, like she really was a worthless, cheap piece of meat. Perhaps that was the entire point of it. She'd never felt ashamed when performing on camera before, even whilst speaking as filthily as her roommate but now shame and embarrassment flushed Candace's cheeks a deep red and made her entire body feel feverishly warm. The initial shock of discovery led to this grim acceptance of her proper place in the world now: on her knees, head bowed, with her tits and ass thrust out for others to admire and molest as they pleased.

"Now turn to the camera and give a wave and a smile, dear," Marla suggested. "Such a naughty girl for neglecting your loyal fans tonight."

Salty tears ran down both sides of Candace's face as she turned to the webcam and forced a toothy smile that couldn't quite conceal the panic and despair showing in her eyes. Candace waved to the camera while sitting supplicantly on her knees beneath her tormentor. Her mask dropped for an instant when Marla reached down to caress her cheeks and the back of her neck. Candace shivered as Marla gently petted her head like she was some kind of pet dog but as a consummate professional Candace retained her happy facade even when the expression behind her bright blue eyes screamed for aid.

Marla brandished her Sharpie like a deadly weapon as she advanced menacingly upon Candace. She pulled her roommate's hair back and scrawled upon her forehead before next writing on Candace's chest over the flat space just above her breasts. When Marla drew back from the view of the camera the guests watching Candy's room saw that "STUPID" had been written on Candace's pate while in even larger block letters the word "SLUT" had been imprinted on her chest.

"Oh, fabulous!" Marla said as she admired her handiwork. "But not quite finished yet."

Marla pushed Candace back until the girl had no choice but to lean backwards with the palms of her hands holding her up. Candace gasped at the touch of cool felt on her skin when Marla wrote "SWEET CUNT" above Candace's mound with a downward-facing arrow drawn right where Candace's pubic hair used to be.

Marla pulled Candace back up to a sitting position and pointed at the computer screen while shouting, "Look, Candy! You're perfect now!"

Candace saw herself on the computer screen and cried again when she perceived what Marla had drawn upon her.

"Aww, sweetheart," Marla said with mock sympathy as she pet her puppy on the head again. "Are you crying because it's true?"

Candace blubbered senselessly as she nodded her head up and down. She was a stupid girl for getting caught in such a compromising position. She was a slutty girl for becoming aroused despite her embarrassment and humiliation, or perhaps because of it.

"Don't worry, pretty baby. I'm gonna take good care of you."

Marla had already removed her shoes and socks without Candace noticing and now she shoved her black workout pants and plaid boxers down to a bundle on the floor with a flourish that revealed a hairy, sweaty pussy nestled neatly between thick tree-trunk thighs. Candace smelled the pungent reek of Marla's body from an inescapably close distance. The stench of the large girl's cunt was bold and powerful and when mixed with Marla's natural bodily odors the stink made Candace's nostrils flare from the stench permeating her olfactory senses.

Marla tore her raggedy shirt off and stood wearing nothing but a sweaty sports bra that barely contained her enormous breasts. Her body was massive, with firmly-toned muscles lending shapely definition to her wide, hulking form. Candace felt intimidated as hell by Marla's nearby presence looming above her threateningly. She could easily crush Candace's small, puny body if she wanted to.

"Alright Candy, it's time now to pay your dues," Marla said as she grabbed Candace by her hair and dragged her around crawling on all fours until her plush behind faced the camera again. "You looked so sexy degrading yourself that I'm all hot and bothered now. My pussy is in bad need of some loving attention."

"W-w-what do you mean?" Candace asked nervously. She was horrified by Marla's implication but prayed she had simply misunderstood her.

"I mean you're gonna eat out my big, hairy cunt and suck on my fat pussy lips," Marla replied definitively. "You better do it real nice-like too. I want lips and tongue and teeth and gums all up in there."

Candace shook her head vehemently and protested, "Sick! No way!"

Marla slapped Candace across the face so hard Candace's head whipped around and her face instantly turned red with the mark of a handprint burning its imprint on her cheek. Marla cupped Candace's chin in her fingers and squeezed tightly as she turned Candace back to face her. Candace immediately averted her eyes from Marla's frighteningly intense gaze, already cowed into submission by her roommate's sudden outburst of violence.

"Don't you forget, bitch," Marla reminded Candace. "You agreed to do anything. Or would you rather I went to the RD and told her I caught you recording nudie videos in your dorm room? How many violations of the Student Code of Conduct do you think that would entail? What will Mommy and Daddy think once they find out their precious little girl got kicked out of school for exposing her loose asshole and her slutty pussy to hundreds of people online?"

Candace wept but no longer resisted as Marla curled her fingers deep into the messy tangles of Candace's hair and gripped the reluctant girl's skull tightly as she drew her roommate ever nearer toward her crotch. The mass of curly black hairs carpeting Marla's loins from her bellybutton on down to her inner thighs tickled Candace's nose, lips, and cheeks before she ever made contact with Marla's warm flesh.

"Here, baby," Marla sighed at the first touch of lips on lips. "Come to Mama. Oh yeah, put your mouth right on it. Nestle your lips on mine just like that. Mmm, your lips are so nice and soft, Candy. They feel soooo good. Now use your tongue, too. Yeah, that's the good stuff. You can feel how hot and gooey I am, can't you?"

The growing audience of thousands watched and contributed both their funds and their lewd suggestions while viewing Candace from behind. She knelt obediently with her sexy asscrack prominently displayed while her bald pussy lips were just barely perceptible between her thighs if you squinted hard enough. Candace's wavy blonde hair ruffled over the bare skin of her back as she moved her face against Marla's groin.

"Mmmm," Marla groaned happily as she shoved Candace's face into her pussy. "Get that slutty tongue in my slit already. Yeah, slide that shit right up in there. You like the taste of that pussy, Candy? I bet you do, you dirty fucking skank. I was gonna shower first when I got home from practice but I'm glad I waited. You almost missed out on enjoying my full flavor. Oh boy, look at you go, you rugmunching little dyke! I think we've got a natural-born pussylicker here."

Though there was not yet any video evidence, the wet slurping and smacking noises made by Candace's mouth were loud and sloppy enough to prove the two girls weren't faking. Marla rolled her hips and thrust her pelvis forward to hump her sodden groin against Candace's mouth every time the girl's tongue lapped at her pussy.

"Come on, you dumb bimbo," Marla complained. "Stop treating me like I have a lollipop instead of a ripe, juicy cunt. All you're doing is licking, bitch. I told you to eat."

Marla grabbed the back of Candace's head and pulled her against her crotch while thrusting forward with an aggressive, dominant gesture. She ground her wet, hairy pussy all over Candace's mouth while the other girl licked helplessly with her wagging tongue.

"Ohhh yeah," Marla hissed. "Pucker your lips right in there and kiss my puss from the inside. That's the good shit."

Marla took hold of Candace's hands hanging limply down at her sides and pulled them up to Marla's buttocks where she splayed Candace's palms across Marla's big, round cheeks. Candace squeezed Marla's huge ass tightly and held on for dear life as Marla crushed Candace's mouth into her gooey, smelly snatch. Candace munched, chewed, and nibbled on the flaps and folds of skin comprising Marla's genitals while choking down the fluids seeping incessantly from Marla's overexcited pussy.