Worst. Roommate. Ever.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You should be thanking me for lubing your ass up and making it so nice and wet that I can easily slide things in and out of your shithole," Marla said. "If I really wanted to punish you I would have gone in dry."

"Thank you Ma'am, for lubing my... my shitter so nicely," Candace quietly replied, almost saying "butt" before correcting herself using the crudest nomenclature imaginable. "You are the sweetest roommate I could ever hope for.

Candace gasped as she experienced the double penetration of both the dildo filling her pussy whilst Marla's fingers also spread lube around the interior walls of Candace's ass. Her fingers gripped the cotton blanket below while she endured the weird, carnal sensation of Marla's three fingers exploring every corner of Candace's rectum like she was trying to memorize every disgusting detail therein. Marla's digits behaved independently, writhing and wriggling like three worms inside Candace's ass while the helpless girl moaned from some combination of reluctant pleasure and shameful violation. Marla's fingers detected the solidity of the dildo occupying Candace's vaginal cavity and she pushed down hard on the thin membrane separating Candace's orifices which made Candace cry out as her eyes went all aflutter.

"I knew exactly what that "smaller" dildo was for as soon as I spotted it," Marla whispered in Candace's ear. "You're a nasty little anal-loving freak, aren't you? A no-good buttslut who likes sticking big things deep inside your dirty poophole?"

"Yes, Ma'am," Candace whispered back.

"Louder so your fans can hear you," Marla said. "Don't make me remind you again."

"I'm an anal-loving freak!" Candace practically shouted. "A no-good buttslut! I love having my asshole molested!

"Hell yeah you do," Marla said with a hint of admiration as she removed her fingers from Candace's ass with a wet, gaseous noise. "You better thank me for getting your ass stretched and ready first so this don't hurt so much."

"Oh, thank you for stretching my asshole open," Candace squeaked during Marla's swift exit. "You're so kind and thoughtful, Ma'am."

Clear, viscous fluids leaked from Candace's ass as her gape tightened shut with a beautiful pucker. This closure was short-lived however as hard molded plastic that had been fashioned into a phallic shape immediately pushed through the raw, pinkish skin of Candace's anus. Candace's well-used sphincter yielded in surrender to the intrusion as the rectal lining of her asshole spread open to accommodate this large object penetrating her.

"Mmmph... Ungh... Ahhh... Owie..." Candace grunted and whined as she gritted her teeth with pain and endured Marla squeezing the dildo through her back orifice.

Candace had of course used this very same object back there before but always at her own pace and discretion. She could do nothing but sit there and try to take it as Marla used the giant pink dildo to ream her asshole open. Marla's insistent forward grip and the beneficial lubricant lining Candace's rectum eased the passage of the plastic shaft into Candace's cramped anal cavity. Candace felt the knuckles of Marla's fingers brushing against her posterior and knew the entire dildo had been inserted. If she felt stretched and stuffed before that was nothing compared to having these two large toys doubly penetrating her.

"There you go, my sweet pet," Marla said with an affectionate kiss right on the left cheek of Candace's bottom. "The worst is over. Now it's playtime."

Candace whimpered from the strain on her bowels as Marla kept the anal toy fully inserted while simultaneously moving back and forth the giant phallus plugging her vagina. Candace's wet pussy squished and squelched rudely as Marla fucked her with the toy at an increasingly more urgent pace. Her online audience loved the demeaning show as more and more contributions were tallied. Candace's toes curled and her fingernails dug into the floor as she improbably began getting off on Marla's rough treatment. Her cries of distress and discomfort slowly morphed into moans of ravaged ecstasy as the toy expanding her bowels multiplied the pleasurable sensations of the thousands of overstimulated nerves being worried within her pussy. Almost inadvertently, Candace's unwilling body rocked back against Marla's hand every time it shoved the phallus back into her body. Candace grunted like a rabid beast as she impaled herself hard upon the weapon wielded by Marla.

"That's it, baby," Marla said encouragingly. "Close your eyes and don't think or worry about anyone else watching you right now. Don't even think about me. Take your orgasm, Candy. Take it hard. You've earned it, now come. Come for me, you slutty piece of shit. You skanky, trashy, filthy whore. Come!"

Tears seeped past Candace's clamped-shut eyelids as she abruptly ceased humping the toy. Instead she thrust herself back against the dildo until the entire pierced her. Candace screamed loud enough to distort the audio of her camera session when she came thunderously. Thick liquids oozed slowly through the miniscule gap between her overstuffed pussy and the dildo filling it, the errant trickles of leftover lubricant and spending fluids trickling down over the phallus to wetten Marla's fingers.

When Marla yanked the dildo violently out of Candace an outpouring of ejaculate burst from her onto the towel covering the floor. The initial rush of fluid was succeeded by additional squishing encores as all the come drained from Candace's body. Candace shook uncontrollably throughout her climax, her throat grunting and her abdomen heaving with every new gushing contraction of her spasming pussy. Candace's bodily contortions made her sphincter clench and release spontaneously, pushing the dildo that plugged up her asshole from her inadvertently with a slow, languorous slide out of her stretched anus.

"Oh no you don't," Marla said admonishingly.

Candace's body jerked as Marla shoved the toy all the way back up her ass using one brutal thrust. Candace squealed and kicked the floor with her high heel as the swift penetration generated more squelchy leaking from between her legs. The filling of her bowels squeezed the juices from Candace like a fist clenching tightly around an orange, just when she thought her climax had finally terminated too.

When Marla stood up tall and proud before Candace she stroked her roommate's wild, unkempt hair with the familiar, almost romantically sweet caresses of a lover. Her hand ran down to pet Candace's face and neck as the girl looked up at Marla uncertainly. Candace's unsteady arms and legs shook as tears of makeup poured down both sides of her face in dark rivulets.

Marla gathered her roommate's head in her powerful arms and drew Candace back towards her crotch, to the place where she truly belonged. This time Candace showed no hesitation before seeking out Marla's hairy slit and burying her lips in the sticky cream filling the mouth of Marla's pussy. The pleasant warmth of Marla's body and the flavorful nectar running over Candace's mouth and tongue soothed her as she came down from the most intense orgasm she'd ever experienced.

"That's it, Candy," Marla sighed as she held Candace near while the girl loved her with sucking lips and lathing tongue. "Suckle all of my honey, honey."

Candace gripped Marla by her wide hips as she sipped thirstily from her roommate's overflowing chalice. Marla took hold of Candace's hands and slid them up to Marla's ass where Candace squeezed her pillowy buttocks tightly as she pulled Marla aggressively to her mouth. Marla stared up at the ceiling and groaned as Candace munched gently upon her swollen labial folds the same time her tongue wormed its way through the gaped opening of her dripping pink tunnel to explore the deeper vaginal cavity.

"You're not fooling anyone, Candy," Marla said with her mouth hanging open in bliss. "You love this. This entire time, you loved everything I did to you."

Candace's reply was unintelligibly muffled as she attempted without success to bury the lower half of her face inside Marla's pussy. The overwhelming volume of Marla's warm honeyed dew dripped from Candace's lower lip over the slope of her chin before trickling down her neck.

"Hey, your fans are missing out on watching you scarf down on my junk while you lap up my pussy juice," Marla groused. "Why don't you give them some visual entertainment?"

Whatever Candace said in response to that query was stifled by the pubic hair and labial flesh stuffed into her mouth.

"Squeeze that fat dildo out of your ass without using your hands to help," Marla ordered. "Push it out like you're taking a big 'ol dump and let everyone see your anal muscles stretching and flexing while you do it."

Candace clenched and pushed with her bowels as she experienced pain and discomfort comparable to a severe bout of constipation. Her hurt grunts, cries, and whimpers were captured within Marla's pussy as Candace squeezed with all her might to defecate the plastic dildo from her rectum. Her face turned red and sweat poured out of every pore in her body due to the strain of exertion.

Then all of a sudden an overwhelming sense of relief washed over Candace as she felt the painfully stiff object shift within her. Her skillful, well-practiced anus stretched and expanded as centimeter by laborious centimeter the dildo slowly evacuated from her bowels. The lubricated pink dildo glistened wetly as it slid out of Candace's aching body.

"There you go Candy, poop that big fucking dildo out nice and slow-like," Marla said with a knowing wink at the camera. "Now reach your hands back and spread your asscheeks open. Your fans will want to see a perfect view of your loose asshole while you shit that thing out."

Marla grasped Candace by the back of her head and held the girl's nose and mouth firm against the soggy fur of her crotch while her hips and pelvis writhed against her roommate's face in a swaying, seductive dance more graceful than her heavy form belied. The urgent nibbling of Candace's lips and the wildly flick of her tongue were embedded within Marla's body as the unwilling participant came to revel in the silky wet warmth she had achieved in drawing from Marla's innermost spaces in thick, sticky secretions. Candace slid her hands down slowly from their grasp of Marla's large buttocks, on past Marla's thick, muscled thighs, then reached back to seize Candace's own asscheeks.

Candace spread her pert cheeks as wide open as she could manage and felt a half-inch of the dildo escape from her unbidden before she gritted her teeth and clenched down hard with her anus to block the rest of the toy's passage. Marla did tell her nice and slow-like, after all. Urine or ejaculate (Candace couldn't say which) dribbled out of her to stain the towel underneath as she experienced the sensational, exhilarating strain of her sphincter clenching painfully around the intrusive implement anally violated her.

"Good girl!" Marla moaned before her climactic cries dissolved into incomprehensible gibberish. When she came out of her orgasmic stupor, Marla was panting and heaving deliriously as she spoke. "Most first-timers lick me daintily, like they're still afraid of pussy. But not you, Candy. Oh no, you're slobbering all over my cunt like some mad dog in heat."

Candace's muffled reply was lost as she squeezed the dildo from her bowels. Her mouth made disgustingly loud slurping and smacking noises as she worshipped her roommate's pussy. Another inch of the lengthy toy exited from her before Marla stopped her again.

"Hold it!" Marla shouted. "I'm not done with your ass yet."

Candace clenched down on the dildo again and squealed into Marla's pussy at the excruciating pain and ecstatic pleasure of every nerve ending in her anus and sphincter becoming inflamed. When she finally lost control of her bladder, a splash of yellow urine burst from her before she managed to seal her urethra. The viewers watching Candace from behind saw her shuddering with pleasure as her anal muscles strained to hold the toy in place. Her ass trembled and shook as she struggled to contain the hard plastic her body ached to have spilled from her.

"Now let go, Candy," Marla whispered to her.

The pleasure of finally allowing the dildo to slide from her bowels after holding it in so long was indescribable. Candace was remembering now why she enjoyed assplay so much. The tension and pressure inside her body was excruciating but once you learned to surrender to the pain it gave way to the relief and release of withdrawal which was an ecstasy unlike any other. The sounds she made with her face pressed against Marla's pussy were ridiculous but she was long past the point of caring.

"Keep pushing, Candy," Marla encouraged between heavy, heaving breaths. "I can see it poking out of your butthole now. Oh fuck, that looks sexy!"

Candace focused all her mental energy on pleasing Marla's cunt while she evacuated the hard but malleable foreign object from her overstuffed rectum. Then finally with a loud escape of trapped air and a lingering trickle of dripping lubricant, the dildo was purged out of her anus. The discomfort eased immediately and Candace screamed into Marla as she came powerfully once again. Her asshole flared open and closed and her pussy contacted outward and inward like the rise and fall of a breathing chest as she succumbed to each successive wave of her explosive climax. At the same time, Candace experienced a strangely traumatic sense of loss as her bowels were emptied of the plastic toy that once filled it. A weird part of her wanted it back in there again.

"Hold that fucking gape open, bitch," Marla demanded. "All your fans want to see it."

Marla glanced down at the chat window on the laptop and her eyes bulged with amazement when she perceived that those aforementioned fans now numbered in the thousands. Candace's palms pulling on her buttocks along with her fingers hooked inside the rim of her anus kept her asshole spread open to display the spectacle of her wide black gape and the cherry-red rim of tortured flesh that surrounded the stretched opening. She cried deliriously into Marla's crotch as the experience overwhelmed her.

The browser window on the laptop displayed the same feed that all Candace's followers were currently viewing and Marla focused her attention on the nasty sight of Candace's gaped asshole filling the screen. Candace's body had been opened enough that the moist pink tissue inside her rectum was visible. The vision aroused Marla so greatly that seconds later her knees buckled and she gasped and heaved as the burning pressure in her loins achieved a blessed relief that melted right out of her. Candace licked her way through Marla's orgasm until Marla's frantic, jerking gesticulations first slowed and then finally ceased.

Candace looked up at Marla imploringly while her lips remained firmly attached to Marla's slimy cunt and her fingers still held her abused asshole wide open. She waited patiently for Marla to tell her what to do next.

Their session didn't end until Marla enjoyed the opportunity to use every last toy on Candace. The riding crop painted Candace's pale buttcheeks with strips of flaring red as Marla tortured her bottom. The jewelled buttplug multipled the intensity tenfold when Marla held the buzzing hitachi vibrator over Candace's clitoris and the swollen, aching flaps of her labia. The resulting squeals and bodily convulsions and contortions of Candace's powerful orgasm delighted Marla to no end. A two-foot long string of anal beads easily disappeared inside Candace's butt bead by bead until every segment had been swallowed by Candace's gaping chasm. The poor girl squeaked and then moaned each time a bead stretched apart her asshole before popping through the well-exercised muscle. After a seemingly endless period, all Marla's available options for humiliation or abuse were finally exhausted.

At the conclusion of the show, Marla looked on with a proud grin as she sat behind the wreckage of Candace. She held Candace up by her hair and pointed her roommate's broken form at the camera. A combination of both girls' sweat and pussy juice matted Candace's hair and hours of exertion left her platinum-blonde locks sticking out wildly in every direction. Tears of mascara ran down both Candace's cheeks, trickling next to the ruined lipstick smeared around the rim of her mouth. Her face glistened with the fluids Marla produced while clear mucous ran from her nose and thick drool trailed down her bottom lip before being caught hanging beneath her chin. Candace's lips were puffy and swollen and her tongue sore and useless after her sustained oral examinations of Marla's genitals.

Amazingly, the writing on Candace's chest and forehead hadn't suffered any disfigurement aside from a couple blurred letters. She remained enshrined for all to see a stupid buttslut with a sweet cunt. Candace's gaze wavered and darted away every time she looked into the camera, her sad blue eyes expressing a combination of weariness, shame, and defeat.

"Sorry fellas but our time is at an end," Marla said regretfully. "Say goodbye to everyone, Candy."

"B-b-bye guys," Candace stuttered in between her pathetic heaving sobs. "H-hope you all had fun tonight and enjoyed muh... muh... my show. I'll s-s-see you again s-s-s-soon."

Candace gave a sad little wave and blew a kiss to the camera while Marla's burly arms wrapped possessively around her torso. Marla's right hand curled across Candace's chest to grip her left breast and squeeze it hard while her left hand clutched Candace's belly mere inches above her mound. Marla gave the camera a leering grin while she kissed the side of Candace's neck several times then licked up to her ear before sticking her tongue inside. Candace closed her eyes and shuddered with horror as Marla used her mouth on her new favorite plaything. Even though they were logging off it was evident that a power dynamic had shifted between them and this session wouldn't herald the end of things. Tonight was merely the beginning of Marla's total domination of Candace.

Marla reached over and tapped the laptop keyboard a few times to log off their session. As soon as the camera shut off, Marla immediately turned Candace around and took her forcefully into her arms, kissing Candace full on the lips with a passion heated enough to generate sparks of electricity. Candace wrapped her arms around Marla's strong back and held her tight as she returned the kiss with reciprocal passion. Their lips melded as one, pursing and pecking helplessly together though Marla had yet to open her mouth. It was Candace who took the initiative, parting her lips and inviting Marla inside to explore the interior of a mouth that tasted of mint combined with the enduring flavors of Marla's pussy and ass.

Gasping for breath once they finally parted from each other, Marla cried, "Baby, you were incredible!"

Candace glanced slyly at her beloved roommate while wearing an ornery grin.

"You were the amazing one, Marla," Candace insisted. "I only did whatever you told me to. Being your puppet was so damn sexy."

"Oh God, you're a mess!" Marla said with a chortle as she inspected her friend closely.

The ruined makeup and remnants of saliva and ejaculate made a mask of Candace's face that had a dirtied, glistening sheen. The rank smell wafting from her cheeks and mouth combined the pungest, unmistakable scents of pussy and ass. Marla grabbed an unsoiled washtowel sitting nearby and after dampening it with the contents of a water bottle she set about wiping Candace's face clean.

Candace was anything but stupid, in truth she was the most intelligent girl Marla had ever known. Marla washed that insulting word off her forehead then peered down at her friend's chest. Maybe 'slut' wasn't so inaccurate a designation considering how enthusiastically Candace was fondling Marla's huge breasts. Marla decided to leave that writing intact for now.