Worst. Roommate. Ever.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me, you look hot with my juices running down your face!" Marla declared as clear fluids coated Candace's glistening cheeks. "The way your tongue wriggles inside me the same time you're sucking on my fat lips is soooo damn good. I'm starting to believe you actually enjoy this, Candy."

Candace wouldn't allow herself to rise to Marla's mockery. Instead she continued urgently licking and sucking on Marla's pussy in an effort to bring her off as quickly as possible. She found that using her head and neck to move in time with Marla's frantic gyrations was far more comfortable than resisting her motions. Soon Candace made sure her mouth met with Marla's groin every time the larger girl humped Candace's face.

Just when Candace thought her sore tongue was going to fall off after flexing and extending it for so long her ordeal was suddenly at an end. Candace's pursed lips clung stickily to Marla's wet labia as Marla slowly peeled Candace's mouth from her pussy using a tugging grip on Candace's long blonde hair.

"Come along now, your fans want a view of more than just your fat, naked ass while you're eating me out."

Candace glared up at Marla resentfully while Marla dragged her around by her hair. The toes of her high heels clopped loudly against the floor as she crawled on all fours to her laptop where Candace grabbed hold of the portable webcam.

Marla pointed the camera lens down at Candace and told her encouragingly, "Come on, baby. You know what to do. Look up and flash me those gorgeous baby blues while you fellate me."

Marla's pussy lips and clitoris were so large and engorged that Candace's tongue had to work upon her section by section. The thick carpet of Marla's dark, curly pubic hairs tickled Candace as she wantonly rubbed her face from side-to-side against that soft, tangled nest of fur. Between the fat pussy and the shocking mass of hair the only part of Candace's face truly visible were her wide blue eyes which stared upward in shock and resignation throughout the repeated lashed of her tongue over Marla's leaky quim. A single tear rolled down Candace's cheek as she pushed her mouth into Marla's wide-set vagina and noisily sucked and slurped from the juice inside while the tip of her tongue dipped into the gaping canal that led the way into the deeper recesses of Marla's vaginal cavity.

"Jesus, you're sexy-looking sitting on your knees with your face buried in pussy," Marla stated with a grunt. She gripped the back of Candace's head in one hand and pointed the camera with the other while the reluctant model nibbled and sucked on Marla's increasingly sensitive genitals. "Tell me how much you love this."

"Mry mrlorve ett soo mruph," came Candace's muffled reply, pussy juices seeping between the black pubic hairs caught in her teeth when she opened her mouth to speak.

Marla shoved Candace away from her groin so suddenly that when Candace fell back on her bottom her tongue flicked up and down through empty air. Candace sighed with audible relief and used her elbow to wipe away the hot cream clinging stickily to her lips and chin before yanking from her mouth all of Marla's drenched pubic hairs. Marla's heavy feet stomped back over to the laptop where she replaced the camera atop its affixed clip above the fold-out screen. Candace's ordeal was finally at an end and after this she could presumably march straight to the Housing office and demand a new living partner.

But Marla didn't seem to think their illicit encounter had reached its conclusion quite yet. She resumed her position standing above Candace then spun around and hunched over with her big bottom cheeks planted right on the cheeks of Candace's face. Her bottom was so large and fat that the soft flesh encompassed the entirety of Candace's face and made breathing difficult. Marla reached back and squeezed her flabby buttocks before spreading her asscheeks to either side. A rank odor immediately invaded Candace's nostrils as Marla's buttcrack opened up in front of her to reveal a gross, hairy, stinking anus that kept winking at Candace cloyingly. The potent scents of sweat, pussy, and ass combined to create a stench that made Candace want to gag and retch.

"Come on, Candy!" Marla taunted. "Clean my dirty asshole with your tongue! You told me you'd do anything to keep your secret and you'd better believe that promise will be tested before I'm through with you."

"Please, Ma'am, no!" Candace pleaded as Marla's big, pillowy bottom suffocated her. "That's too disgusting."

"Hey, that's my body you're badmouthing," Marla said as she turned her head back and shot Candace an angry glare. "Are you calling me disgusting?"

Yes, Candace thought.

"No, Ma'am, of course not," Candace hurriedly replied. "I would never ever think that about you. It's just that you're asking me to put my mouth on the spot where you... where you..."

"Where I squeeze my shit until it's all been pooped out of that dirty, stinky hole," Marla finished for her. "Glad to hear you're keeping up, nimrod. Now get your tongue out, cunt, and hold my fat ass open for me. Don't forget we have an audience. We want to see you performing with style. My asshole should be slobbery and stretched open before you start tonguefucking it."

Candace sobbed and felt sorry for herself as she reached up and squeezed Marla's squishy-soft bottom before spreading her cheeks as wide apart as possible. Tufts of thick, curly fur lined the sides and middle of Marla's crack and Candace realized with dismay that Marla had nearly as much hair surrounding her anus as she did her pussy. Candace never would have believed it possible for a girl's asshole to be so hairy. Marla had apparently never groomed herself down there even once in her life. Candace sacrificed all her remaining dignity as she worked her tongue diligently through the soft, black mass of follicles until the wet tip landed upon the wrinkled orb of sensitive skin that comprised Marla's anal entrance.

"You got me before I had a chance to shower," Marla mentioned as she rested her hands on her knees and sighed pleasurably at the warm, moist sensation of Candace's tongue dancing around the hairy rim of her anus. "I went jogging, lifted weights, went to practice and took a couple huge dumps since the last time I've washed down there, so enjoy!"

Candace cringed as she extended her tongue and flicked it upward to taste Marla's ass for the first time. The flavor was sharp with the salt and sweat of earlier exercise that went along with the mysterious yet unmistakable putrid sweet flavor underlying the more familiar tastes of skin and aroused cunny. Candace's cheeks turned red and her face felt heated when she realized she was tasting the remnants of Marla's last bowel movement.

Candace lapped up and down the middle of Marla's buttcrack while she squeezed her roommate's fat bottom over and over. Marla's buns admittedly felt quite nice filling Candace's hands considering how large, soft, and warm they were. The sweat from Marla's earlier exercise made her asshole slippery wet while Candace's salival output clumped the soggy hairs surrounding Marla's anus together which made them easy to get stuck in Candace's mouth. Candace kept having to spit out the curly follicles and fight of the revulsion from knowing these were all Marla's asshairs.

By now Candace had grown somewhat used to the subtle flavors of Marla's ass after licking around the rim of her roommate's dirty brown hole and bathing it in her saliva; accustomed enough at least to ward off the nausea from tasting another person's shithole. Occasionally during her oral wanderings Candace's tongue would slip and start to explore Marla's tightened furrow that led inward but every time Candace pulled herself back and avoided any further inspection of that opening.

Almost on cue, Marla demanded, "Quit surfing around the edge of my butthole and get your tongue in there already. Awww yeah, that's the spot right there. Keep doing that."

Marla's body stiffened with tension then stretched and flexed in utter relaxation as Candace flicked up and down rapidly to play with the wrinkled pucker of Marla's anus, the tip of her tongue barely entering the wet hole soaked in Candace's saliva during every pass. Candace listened to Marla's purring and sighing as Marla's asshole slowly became teased open enough to allow the deeper lengths of Candace's tongue to wriggle inside and plumb Marla's depths.

"Yeah, really tonguefuck my hole now," Marla ordered with an accompanying moan as she rocked forward and back against Candace's tongue. "I need you to clean my filthy ass inside and out."

Candace stuck her tongue straight out, extended it all the way, then used all its length to spear Marla's anal entrance. So much saliva drenched Marla's backside that Candace's tongue made a squishy squelching noise every time it penetrated Marla's sodden asshole. Candace went at it faster and faster until it felt like she truly was fucking Marla's ass with her tongue.

In reaction to Candace's persistent oral assault upon her asshole, Marla groaned and said, "Oh, that's good, Candy. That's really really fucking good. Christ, your tongue is so long. Really flexible too. You're an exemplary buttlicker."

Marla pushed Candace away after another minute of sloppy, sustained analingus that awakened with pleasurable excitement every sensitive nerve ending in Marla's asshole. Candace could still smell the earthy, unsanitary odor of Marla's ass as if her roommate's large posterior were mere centimeters away from her nose rather than a few feet. Then she realized that rank scent remained a part of the ass-flavored slobber that was now smeared across her upper lip, clinging messily to her mouth, and dripping from the end of her nose. Candace couldn't take a single breath without refreshing that putrid stench in her memory. Candace's face felt hot and her mind turned delirious as the sharp taste and smell invaded her brain and lingered in her senses inescapably.

"Come on then," Marla said as she dragged Candace around by her hair. "Your audience only got to see your face in my butt. They're paying to watch your long, sexy tongue slide in and out of my asshole from up close. You know what Candy, you look so good crawling behind me I think you should walk around on all fours groveling with your snout up in my asshole like you're a filthy dog."

Candace did so, laying her nose across Marla's anus and sniffing at her asshole like a dog while she crawled in rhythm with Marla's steps until they were repositioned nearer to the camera. When Marla stopped unexpectedly, Candace faceplanted into Marla's big butt and the point of her nose poked inside the large girl's asshole where the sweltering moist heat contained within Marla's rectum entered Candace through the nostrils. She hurriedly pried her nose from the tightness of that disgusting cavity but not before inhaling a good whiff of Marla's ass.

Good luck forgetting that smell now, Candace thought as she crinkled her nose.

Marla kept an eye on the laptop monitor while she oriented herself so her asshole pointed at the camera with just the right angle to view Candace's tongue outside it. Candace knew what was expected of her and she wasted no time grasping Marla's cheeks and lapping at her hairy behind with the tip of her tongue digging deep inside her roommate's nasty, stinking butthole.

"Wetter. Louder. Deeper."

Marla's one-word commands gave Candy's audience exactly what they wanted to see. The tip counter accumulated enough to include an extra digit as Candace's firm tongue slipped past Marla's relaxed sphincter. Everyone watching remotely could view the entirety of Candace's tongue disappearing into Marla's asshole with every lick. The external microphone attached to the computer captured in high-definition audio the sick wet noise that accompanied each of Candace's entries. Candace moaned against Marla's asshole and gasped for air as her breathing grew labored.

"Ooh, the way you curl your tongue in there is simply wicked," Marla said during a break between her incessant moaning and groaning. "I've never known anyone who eats ass the way you do, Candy. You are a natural talent. Oh yeah, keep sucking on my shithole just like you're doing right now. Make your lips pop while you do it."

Candace smooched Marla right on the flaring rim of her anus then formed her lips into a tight seal around Marla's asshole. She sucked hard on Marla's butt, basking in the full flavor of Marla's ass before swiftly pulling her mouth away with a popping smack. Candace repeated this action over and over with increasingly louder and wetter smacks of her fouled lips. Marla giggled uncharacteristically at the filthy things Candace was doing to her using her mouth. Candace sucked on Marla's ass so hard that Marla passed gas without meaning to. Candace had no choice but to lick and suck her way through the ordeal as her nose attempted to block out the offending smell.

Candace continued tongueing Marla's dirty anus until the sound of tips gradually slowed in frequency. For all she knew, it could have been a few minutes or a few hours that Candace ate Marla's ass for all she was worth. Time lost all meaning while Candace was stuck tongue-deep in Marla's fat, hairy, smelly ass. Finally Marla shoved Candace away from her backside, her victim's glistening mouth rimmed with smears of befouled saliva.

"Hands and knees, cunt!" Marla commanded with mean slaps at Candace's rear punctuating her every word. "Ass facing the camera!"

Candace obeyed, all sense of resistance beaten from her now that she had resigned herself to being Marla's sexual plaything for the evening. She still tasted Marla's pussy and ass in her mouth and would probably never grow used to those nasty flavors. Candace quivered with fear and anticipation watching Marla survey the array of toys that Candace had earlier arranged in a neat line on a nearby towel. Marla chose the paddle for her first lesson.

Candace squealed at the loud smacking noise followed by the needles of red-hot pain burning across her left buttock. The agony commenced with her right cheek next, then Marla swung the flat of the paddle across her rear end horizontally so both her buttocks were affected. Candace shook her bottom with uncontrollable convulsions, bit her lip hard enough to draw blood and kicked at the floor with her high heel to temper her reaction and keep from howling in torment.

"There you go," Marla said as she slapped Candace's behind with the wooden implement again. Candace bit her own shoulder to keep from screaming. "Take it like a big girl. I know you can do it, sweetheart. You're strong and your desire for punishment is even stronger. You've been so very naughty, Candy. You need lots of spankings before you learn your lesson and become domesticated."

Candace rocked forward every time Marla abused her bottom. She squinted her eyes tightly shut and gritted her teeth as tears of pain ran down her cheeks. Even when Marla ended her punishment the pain refused to cease as prickly, stinging sensations lingered upon Candace's reddened buns.

From the corner of her eye, Candace caught Marla deliberating over which of the assorted dildos to use first before predictably selecting the longest, thickest one that Candace owned. Marla popped open the bottle of lubricant Candace left sitting next to the sex toys and doused the head of the dildo with a liberal quantity of the viscous water-based fluid. Candace flinched when next Marla squirted a few pumps of cool lube right on her pussy and left the trickles to drip down her labia and disappear into her hole.

"You probably think I'm a big 'ol meanie," Marla commented. "Don't you?"

Candace was uncertain how to respond in a way that spared her further punishment. She doubted her sore, aching bum could endure another spanking so she shook her head with vehement disagreement and said, "Oh no, Ma'am! You're the nicest roommate ever! I swear! I'm so lucky to have you in my life."

"Ha! Funny that your brown-nosing doesn't occur until after you've sniffed and munched on my butthole. Take care you don't flatter me too much or I might just have to make you into my little pet to keep and own. Or would you like that, Candy? Should we start using Candy for your pet name rather than your stage name?"

Candace gulped with worry but replied, "Of course I would love being your pet, Ma'am. Whatever makes you happy. I'd be your pet and do anything you wanted with a smile on my face."

"Now you're finally starting to learn," Marla cackled with glee. "Here, I'll show you exactly how nice I can be. I'm gonna stick this huge dildo all the way up your cooch and then fuck you real gently and sweetly with it. Your slutty pussy is gonna love this, trust me."

"Wait... Please... But... Oh!"

Candace's useless protests turned into beastial grunts and girlish squeals as Marla squeezed the fat head of the dildo into the sloppy mess lubricating Candace's vagina.

Candace had spent the last few months inserting increasingly larger objects into her orifices, so the ludicrously excessive width and length of this dildo was no longer so intimidating. Still, this was by far the largest toy Candace owned and she certainly felt every inch of it stretching open her internal tissues as the plastic slowly filled her inside. True to her word, Marla employed a gentle hand indeed as she plugged in the giant though her insertion remained nonetheless insistent.

Once Marla stuck the entire ten-inch length of the thick black monster up Candace's pussy, she left the toy fully inserted while she strode away with a nonchalant, "Do hold onto that for me, if you please."

Candace shuddered as she held her position sitting on all fours with the camera facing her behind. Everyone watching enjoyed a perfect view of her round asscheeks squeezed around the giant toy stuck deep inside her pussy. Though Candace's body accommodated the massive intrusion in admirable fashion, her vagina still felt stuffed and stretched to its limit. Candace simpered and suffered in vain using a pleaful, annoying whine until Marla returned brandishing a slightly thinner and shorter dildo (Candace's second largest) along with the bottle of lubricant. Candace's eyes bugged out of her head when she noticed what Marla carried. During her live shows Candace always used that toy for one sole purpose, usually at the very end of her performance to cap things off with a nice round of generous tips. Marla understood implicitly that Candace used this toy whenever she wanted to destroy her own asshole.

"You know what this is for, don't you?" Marla said with her stupid, gleaming smile.

Marla knelt beside Candace and pumped lube from the bottle's dispenser on her hand. Her palm made squishing noises as she spread the fluid around her hand by rolling her fingers and thumb together. Candace sensed Marla looming above her upturned bottom and listened to her hacking, snorting, and coughing loudly. She flinched when Marla gathered her mucous and spat a globule of thick, frothy saliva right on Candace's asshole. Some of the spit dripped inside Candace's anus as the quivering hole twitched open then shut tightly again.

Marla slathered the lube and spittle around the diameter of Candace's anus then made her victim squeak in alarm when she poked her index finger inside Candace's nervously tensed butthole. After sliding that digit slowly in and out of Candace a few times, Marla made Candace groan when she first added a second finger and then a third before resuming the sawing motion of her digits moving in and out of the exercised muscle of Candace's sphincter. Marla fully withdrew and then dispensed more generous quantities of lubricant all over her fingered trio before shoving the entire sloppy mess back into Candace's ass.