Worst. Roommate. Ever.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know," Candace said foxily as she trailed her long fingernail up and down Marla's beefy arm until the large girl shivered. "This doesn't necessarily have to be, like, a one-time thing. Think how much more fun we could have."

"Are you serious?" Marla balked. She never once considered the possibility of her becoming a webcam model after this show. Who would actually want to see her bad enough to pay for it?

Candace would, a small, hopeful voice in Marla's mind said.

Candace was the one who loved exhibitionism but the incorrigible girl was proving successful at pulling Marla ever deeper into her world, to the place where despite appearances Candy ran the show instead of her reluctant roommate. Though Marla just spent the last few hours dominating her roommate, humiliating her and roughly using every hole in her body she could no longer say which of them truly had control over the other.

"Hey, we obviously enjoyed ourselves tonight," Candace rationalized using the quiet, sultry whisper that never failed to make Marla shudder with need. The little brat knew exactly what kind of effect she had on Marla and could always turn that desire to her advantage. "We made a mint, too. Maybe we could make it seem like you're forcing me to continue doing shows with you against my will? That I've truly become your fucktoy pet in real life?"

Marla's breathing grew heavy and her heartbeat quickened at the indecency of Candace's whispered suggestions. Her dormant cunny awoke first with a slight tingle that built and built into a flaring heat that burned within Marla's sex.

"Oooh, I should buy a pink collar and leash for next time," Candace gushed at her own proposal. "That way you could force me to crawl on all fours like a dog and lead me around like a naughty pet. It would be soooo fucking hot when you pulled back on my leash until the collar choked me at the same time you 'raped' my ass from behind with a strap-on. Oh God, I'm creaming myself just thinking about it! I'd fuck you so goddamn hard if you did that!"

"Jesus, you have a filthy mind," Marla said with a chuckle.

Candace gave Marla a kiss and told her, "You love it."

True enough, though a somewhat unfair statement considering Marla loved every little thing Candace did. Candace raised a provocative eyebrow at Marla before continuing her line of conversation.

"You know what I'm thinking , Marla? Eventually we should do a show where we reverse roles so Candy can commit revenge against her tormentor."

Candace licked her lips as she imagined her roommate being under her control for one night with Marla's mouth, pussy and asshole at Candy's vengeful mercy. Marla's heart stopped for a moment as Candace grinned devilishly at the poetic justice of her own proposition.

"Now what all do you think I could make you do, Marla, if you surrendered yourself to me totally?" Candace wondered.

Marla's burning eyes stared with hungry, feverish intensity at her pretty roommate. With her large body frame and more assertive personality, Marla never seriously considered acting in the role of the bottom in a domme/sub relationship. The thought of a sexy little nympho like Candy assuming control over her and divvying out precious orgasms only once Marla pleased her well enough twisted Marla's nethers until her loins sparked aflame with lust.

Candace yelped when Marla lunged forward without warning and snatched her up in her arms before lifting her high into the air. She had no choice but to wrap her sleek legs around Marla's torso or else fall right down on her ass. Marla used her muscled strength to easily carry Candace's slight form across the room to Marla's bed. Candace squawked when Marla dropped her unceremoniously upon the mattress and dragged her by her ankles to the edge of the bed.

Marla moved on her roommate instantly, her pouty lips and long, lascivious tongue kissing and licking every available portion of Candace's beautiful, youthful body. Her tongue paid special attention to Candace's armpits, the undercarriage of her breasts, the sides of her neck, the innie of her bellybutton and all the other erogenous zones that excited Candace the most. Candace cooed and sighed as Marla loved her using the very same mouth that first awakened Candace to all the delights that the female form offered. The same mouth Candace daydreamed of during class then fantasized about in her nighttime dreaming, even when Marla was snoring beside her in bed.

Neither girl had uttered the word 'girlfriend' yet but any more the roommates spent all their free time together. Candace could have any guy she wanted if she would simply put herself out there but she never once mentioned any boy in passing nor hung out with any Marla knew of. Since consummating her relationship with Candace weeks ago, Marla hadn't slept with any of her teammates (much to the chagrin of her regular hook-ups on the squad). Marla helped Candace with her studies most weeknights and Candace had even started attending Marla's rugby matches.

Watching Marla kick ass up and down the field while her sweaty bottom gradually became filthier and filthier never failed to inspire Candace's lovemaking once both girls returned to their dorm room. Candace held a totally enraptured expression whenever she slowly peeled down Marla's workout pants in reverent worship before planting her face in Marla's bottom and breathing in deeply the heavy fragrance of Marla's sweat, skin, pussy and ass that all mixed together to create Marla's addictive true scent.

They slept in each other's arms most nights after making love and Marla found comfort she'd never experienced before cuddling naked with her sleeping best friend and feeling Candace's soft breath whispering over her skin. Marla never would have believed any girl this attractive would be into her or that such a wonderful girl would make bold claims about her like not being able to go one day without tasting the inside of Marla's asshole and mean it sincerely.

Marla and Candace already planned on moving into an apartment together for next school year. While apartment-hunting they would be sure to only look at subunits featuring a spacious extra room to use for Candy's performances. This dorm room was adequately-sized and had the benefit of soundproofing built into the walls but the inherent restrictions of this space wouldn't cut it for much longer. Candace also lived in fear of a day when her camgirl website might be blocked from the campus network and essentially put her out of work. There had never been a question that Marla would continue living with Candace after this year. Didn't that assumption imply Candace foresaw some kind of permanence to their relationship?

Marla's bulky arms wrapped around Candace's midsection while the side of her head rested atop Candace's cute flat tummy. She sighed happily as she felt the rise and fall of Candace breathing beneath her. Candace stroked her fingers through Marla's short hair while her roommate purred with pleasure from the deep scalp massage. Marla lowered herself even further until she faced Candace's crotch near enough to breathe in her natural scent and allow its wondrous fragrance to fill Marla's nostrils. Marla groaned with unquenched desire before extending her tongue and slowly lapping up the wet, sticky length of Candace's quivering quim.

With a sharp gasp and a pleased sigh, Candace's head rolled back against Marla's pillow as the warmth and moisture of Marla's dexterous tongue slowly traveled from the bottom aperture of Candace's slit up through the rest of the trembling opening then over her throbbing, lust-swollen clitoris. Candace's body twitched wildly beneath Marla's tongue as it danced across her privates.

Candace's pussy held a tangy, delectable flavor that Marla had been addicted to ever since her very first taste. Candace kept her mound entirely shorn of hair but promised she would eventually grow back her fur once she retired from modeling online. Marla couldn't wait for the day she licked that scrumptious pussy after Candace's pubis had grown in nice and hairy.

Candace maintained that she would keep performing only until her undergraduate studies were completed. By then she should have enough money saved up to pay her way through medical school and then could find a real job well before her looks faded and her figure became middle-aged.

"Then, best friend and lover," Candace had once told Marla while looking her straight in the eye, "Once she's officially retired, Candy will only perform for an audience of one."

Marla lifted up Candace's legs and pushed down on her lower limbs until her thighs were spread wide open. The fat, swollen lips of Candace's overexcited labia peeled apart wetly to reveal her gorgeously pink-shaded inner flesh. A gape enlarged by both Candace and Marla's earlier toying enticed Marla with its attractive view into the hidden depths of a glorious body that only Marla had ever been permitted to enter. Candace once again thought herself the luckiest girl on earth, a consideration she repeated daily at receiving Marla's loving attention.

Marla seized the backs of Candace's knees and spread her legs even wider apart. When Candace's privates became completely exposed, a trickle of love fluid squeezed through the swollen folds of Candace's pussy to drip slowly down from her slit. Her shows had proven again and again just how much Candace loved being watched while she did naughty things and there was no one she wanted watching her get kinky more than her Marla.

Marla extended her tongue to capture the errant spring of female nectar then drooled it back down onto Candace's pussy along with thick, frothy strings of her own spittle. Candace grunted at the wanton image of Marla slobbering over her cunt then emitted a low, whining mewl from the back of her throat as Marla's dancing tongue spread the thick slop of her own salival mess all over Candace's pussy until her genitals were completely soaked.

"You love me so good, Marla," Candace moaned as her hands clutched desperately at the pillow behind her. "I can't imagine sex ever being like this with anyone else. Why are you so good to me?"

Because I'm hopelessly, desperately in love with you, Marla wished she had the courage to say out loud. With both of you, in fact.

Marla couldn't help herself. She loved Candace and Candy both alike and though her mind could separate their incompatible personas she couldn't bear to be without one or the other. Marla wanted to watch and drool over Candy the sex goddess as the sexy model pranced around naked and shook her ass before committing the most depraved acts upon herself. She wanted to sit quietly and read or watch a movie with Candace while they laughed and cuddled close together.

Rather than reveal her true feelings and risk having her heart broken, Marla decided to speak crudely as she always did whenever her emotions for Candace got the better of her. That defense was always the safer option whenever Candace had ceded control of herself to Candy. Marla could afford to be more vulnerable and honest with Candace once her roommate reverted back to her public persona.

"Only because your hot cunt is so fucking juicy and delicious," Marla said between heavy breaths as her large bosom heaved with desire. "I want to eat all your gooey sweet center as I suck it out of you and swallow it down."

"Oh, fuck yes!" Candace cried out. "Talk dirty to me, Marla. I love it!"

"I want to make your slutty pussy come all over me until your spunk is dripping down my face," Marla replied breathlessly before lapping at Candace's throbbing, eager clitoris and giving the excited organ a few sucks. "Bathe me with it then make me swallow down all your cream."

"My God yes, eat all of it!" Candace shouted as she tangled her fingers in Marla's short, shaggy hair and used her roommate's face to mop up the hot fluids pouring out of her.

"So does all of you taste this amazing?" Marla wondered as she backed away from Candace with her cheeks and mouth glistening brightly in the lamplight.

"Oh God," Candy whined as her eyes rolled back in pleasure.

Once she'd captured enough of Candace's flavor in her mouth that the taste would linger for a great long while, Marla's tongue drifted down between Candace's narrow asscrack. Candace giggled when the tip of Marla's tongue tickled and teased her anus then she emitted a low keening wail as Marla's tongue slipped through the gaped ring of her hairless asshole. The muscle of Candace's sphincter had been so thoroughly exercised that the tissue of her anal rim expanded easily to encompass Marla's tongue as she pushed her way inside Candace's rectum. Marla smooched Candace's asshole with carnal affection as she flitted her tongue around the humid inside of that orifice.

With her tongue still inserted firmly inside Candace's ass, Marla wrapped her lips around the wrinkled skin of Candace's anus and sucked on her butthole with loud, obscene noises. The toes of Candace's upraised feet curled and her lower body tensed as Marla surrendered herself to pleasuring Candace's asshole with no consideration to cleanliness or propriety. Marla's slurping and smacking lips made every nerve ending in Candace's asshole sing with tingling pleasure.

"Just as I thought," Marla commented after withdrawing her mouth from Candace's gaping asshole with a lip-smacking pop. "Candy's dirty shithole tastes like melted sugar. Mmm, so yummy I can't get enough..."

Candace moaned louder than ever and dug her long, sharp fingernails into Marla's scalp as she directed Marla's mouth back to her slobbery, twitching asshole. She loved the exquisitely nasty way Marla rotated her tongue around the pink circle rimming her black gape before pushing the tip of her tongue back inside Candace's anal opening. Candace's eyes rolled back as Marla sucked on her ass again.

"Look at how slutty we've become since moving in together," Candace laughed as she reflected on their relationship thus far. "Just a couple of buttmunching bitches. Good Lord, your tongue is amazing, Marla. So long and flexible!"

"You love munching on my fat butt so much, though," Marla contended with her face doused in the combined syrup of Candace's leaking pussy juice and the ass-sweat secreted by this evening's exertions. Marla would keep breathing in the potent, intoxicating scent for hours as the taste and smell of Candace's ass lingered on the smears clinging to her mouth and nose. "Just as much as I love munching on your skinny little tush. You've got the cutest, sexiest little asshole I've ever seen."

"You've got that right, roomie," Candace said breathlessly. "I love y... this so much."

Regrettably, Marla missed hearing Candace's accidental near-declaration when she returned to service upon Candace's sugary-sweet pussy. Her roommate's snatch was so unlike the sweaty, hairy snatches Marla was accustomed to going down on. Until tonight's show, Marla typically treated Candace's hairless and delicate pussy like the fragile treasure it was. This evening however, still inflamed by her earlier domination and taking of Candace's cunt, Marla held nothing back.

Marla didn't just eat Candace's pussy, she devoured it. Candace screamed and held Marla close as Marla's busy mouth worked wonders upon Candace's body, slurping, sucking, licking, and chewing in the exact spots Marla knew from experience would trigger every pleasure receptor in Candace's filthy mind.

When she came, Candace threw her head back and screamed, "You're the best roommate ever!"

The End

Hope you liked my story! It was a fun diversion to create something entirely original for once after the last few years I've spent working on continuances of my existing series.