Worst. Roommate. Ever.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While washing her roommate off, Marla asked, "Candace, do you still feel comfortable with everything we did?"

"Yes!" Candace answered exuberantly.

"Are you sure I didn't cross a line? There were a few times I wanted to stop but every time I tested your boundaries you went right along with it."

"Oh Marla, it was wonderful! It was everything I've wanted since the first time you watched me perform."

Neither girl expected that this random pairing of such dissimilar roommates would create such a meaningful and lasting relationship. Both girls were exceptionally shy except in an environment when they could be in their element. Off the field, Marla was the gentlest, sweetest girl you've ever known despite her rugged demeanor and brutish features but once the opening whistle announced the start of a rugby match Marla became a rough-and-tumble bruiser who loved knocking other girls flat on their asses.

Candace was deceptively gorgeous but she made it difficult to perceive the true beauty hiding underneath her ungainly large glasses and ill-fitting clothing which gave her the look of an irredeemably nerdy bookworm with stunted social skills. The shy, quiet girl either had her head in the clouds or in a book most of the time and she seemed oblivious to most of the world around her. Candace was the exact kind of girl Marla secretly crushed on in high school but she never pursued those infatuations presuming she had no chance at them. Instead, Marla used her bicurious teammates to help explore her burgeoning sapphic desires.

But there were inconsistencies Marla perceived in Candace's appearance and personality that didn't quite add up. Marla was unable to correlate the expensive platinum-blonde dye job or the immaculately well-manicured and hot-pink polished fingernails with the dorky girl she had come to know so well. The way Candace's whole being lit up whenever Marla gave her exclusive attention also seemed at odds with Candace's withdrawn nature. Marla had never known anyone who craved attention the way Candace did, though the girl never came off as needy or clingy.

But once a camera turned on and her clothes came off, the hopelessly shy and nerdy Candace disappeared and Candy emerged in her place. Marla's jaw dropped in absolute shock and awe the first time Candace permitted her roommate to watch one of her online shows and view sweet little Candace's transformation into an entirely different person. Gone was the shy, hesitating cutie and instead a beautiful, sexy, teasing nympho who had a kinkier sex drive than anyone Marla had ever known replaced her.

Marla adored Candace from the very beginning and thought she was achingly sweet and cute despite the baffling lack of attention Candace received from members of both sexes. Small wonder when Candace was shy, unapproachable, and uninterested in romance to the point of perhaps being asexual.

Marla on the other hand had known she preferred girls over boys for as long as she could remember. Pretty girls with pretty bodies were all she'd ever wanted. She slept with plenty of women in her days though few would look at her sexual partners and refer to them as pretty. Their bodies had been pretty enough though, firm and athletic combined with softness and femininity. Marla derived sapphic pleasure from wherever she could get it. A pussy was a pussy, whether it belonged to a girl who looked more like a boy or to one of the slightly more femme girls who signed up to join the rugby club as freshmen and instantly became a target for Marla's infatuations.

Meanwhile, dorky and unassuming Candace behaved as if she didn't even know what sex was except in a purely academic and biological sense. The little stinker. Marla fell out of her chair when Candace informed her of the side business she was using to pay for her books and tuition. Then Candace asked for Marla's consent to use their dorm room for her performances. Marla nearly passed out next when Candace gave her permission to sit in and watch her shows from off-camera. What Marla hadn't realized then was that Candace fancied her as well.

Ever since their awkward first meeting on move-in day, Candace considered Marla to be the kindest, gentlest person she'd ever known. As a sophomore, Marla already knew her way around campus and was terrifically beneficial during Candace's early days at university when she took the wide-eyed freshman under her wing. Marla was not only out and proud but quite sexually experienced, a total anomaly amongst all of Candace's acquaintances. Marla worried at first that Candace was secretly a bigot because whenever she brought a girlfriend around their dorm room Candace became even more withdrawn than usual. She didn't understand that being in the company of lesbians made Candace uncomfortable in ways that had nothing to do with homophobia.

Marla had already been the absolute sweetest to Candace before knowing Candace's secret and after learning the illicit source of her roommate's income she never once judged Candace. For the first time in her life Candace found someone she could depend on, someone she could trust with anything. A best friend.

Marla's short, shaggy haircut and large body frame lent her a mannish figure but Candace found herself irresistibly drawn to Marla's hidden femininity that she tried and failed to conceal. Those hips, waist, and especially that ass could only ever belong to a woman. Not to mention the massive breasts that had become Candace's newest obsession.

By the end of their first week rooming together, Candace started peeking at Marla undressing whenever her roommate's attention was diverted. Marla's hefty chest, tightly-muscled thighs and biceps, and wild-haired crotch were totally alien to Candace in ways that excited her and made her feel wet down there.

While Marla snored from the other side of their dorm room, Candace would touch herself while wondering what Marla's big, warm buns might feel like smashed against Candace's face. After she made herself come, Candace faced bouts of distress and confusion over how little she regretted masturbating to these fantasies of her roommate. She struggled constantly with the intense desire to jump in bed with Marla so her roommate could spoon Candace from behind. The thought of those strong arms encircling her torso at the same time Marla's breasts and crotch pressed against her from behind haunted Candace's sleepless nights.

Marla's strong, somewhat intimidating form and her sensitive, kind nature awakened strange, unknown feelings in Candace that made her question why she never felt any attraction to boys despite her obviously powerful sex drive. Why then hadn't Candace developed feelings for girls until now? Had she simply been waiting for the right one to cross her path?

Their collegial but somewhat standoffish relationship changed over the course of a few weeks living together. Candace used to perform three or four nights a week but only had the opportunity for a few shows since moving in. One night they sat side-by-side on Marla's bed while studying together. They kept giving each other a hard time and making the other laugh, each girl secretly enjoying this sense of nearness to one another. After one of Candace's lame quips made Marla guffaw, the larger woman gave Candace a perfectly friendly and platonic side-shoulder hug. Candace turned to meet the embrace and suddenly their arms were entwined around each other's bodies.

Candace adored the way Marla's powerful arms totally encompassed her and she melted into the embrace with a satisfied sigh. It was without contest the best hug Candace had ever received. Marla loved it equally as much and wondered how far she would be willing to take her unstated crush on Candace now that her affectionate gesture had been requited. But before she could take initiative, Candace pulled away and they both sat awkward and quiet for the remainder of the evening, the two of them retiring in regret for not doing more. It was only a day later that Candace revealed her secret and encouraged Marla almost to the point of begging for her to watch 'Candy's' next performance.

Marla had already been seriously crushing on her roommate when she was Candace but the first time she transformed into Candy, Marla fell for her hard. Marla sweat like a gross pig and felt her heart pounding in her chest when first she watched Candace strip down to her frilly pink lingerie before turning on her camera. The girl whom Marla thought she knew well flipped her platinum-blonde hair back and pushed out her tits like an experienced stripper as she greeted her audience. The spreading tingle in Marla's loins built to a heated, desperate yearning as Candace revealed her true self in all of Candy's kinky, depraved glory.

Marla observed with unconcealed delight every gorgeous detail of the deceptively large chest, the small but sexily firm bottom, the sleek long legs, and the beautifully pink pussy that Candace had all kept hidden beneath her unflattering attire the entire time Marla roomed with her. Candace moved like a sex goddess while she shed her clothing piece by piece and as she danced Candace's alternate persona slowly assumed control until she'd become the mortal avatar of some raunchy, sex-addicted deity of lust.

Marla understood perfectly now why Candace insisted on covering up her gorgeous body all the time. The girl was an absolute knockout and if boys ever found out what she was packing underneath they'd never let her alone which incidentally went a long way toward explaining her online popularity. "Candy" was the kind of webcam model who fans named their aliases after and scheduled their whole days around viewings of her new shows. Marla was unsurprised that Candy had developed such a large and dedicated following after seeing her perform. And perform she did. Paddles, clothespins, nipple clamps, anal beads, vibrators and a dildo of such a magnitude that it made Marla's jaw drop were among the many features of Candy's naughty program.

When they spoke after the end of that first show, Marla thought the jig was up. Clad only in her distractingly sexy pink lingerie, Candace told Marla that it felt really weird for her that Marla had watched while fully-clothed as Candace danced around naked, stroked and toyed herself repeatedly using her hands and a wide variety of toys, and did things to her asshole that Marla had only ever seen before in hardcore porn movies. Then before Marla became crestfallen, Candace grinned mischievously and told her that the next time Marla watched one of Candy's shows Marla had to be naked too.

Marla was very self-conscious and shy about her larger body size which is why she normally chose lovers who possessed similar body types. Strangely enough though, she felt no trepidation about disrobing in front of Candace the next time she watched one of Candy's shows. She was naturally comfortable around Candace. Candy did her thing, first performing a seductive striptease and flirting with the regular tippers before playing with her pussy for a while. When Candy started fucking her own ass using a massive dildo that not even Marla possessed courage enough to try, Marla couldn't help herself any longer. She reached down and stroked herself silently offscreen while watching Candy perform the filthiest acts imaginable upon herself. This wanton outburst of masturbation excited Candace in turn and the sights and sounds of Marla loving herself inspired sweet Candy to achieve new heights of depravity as she took the hugely thick dildo deeper inside her ass than she ever had before.

Though Candace worked herself for the camera's benefit, her eyes were fixed upon Marla the whole time. Those bright blue pupils burned with hunger and desire as she performed for an audience of exclusively one rather than for the hundreds watching her in cyberspace. The intensity built and built with both girls frantically increasing their stroking and fingering until they came simultaneously. Marla's hand in her mouth muffled the scream that would have alerted viewers to her presence offscreen.

When the show was over, Marla lost control. She threw Candace to the floor and pinned her down by her wrists as she seized Candace's mouth and stole all the kisses she wanted from her prey. Candace put up a token amount of resistance but her struggles were futile in opposing such a strong and imposing girl. If anything, Candace's pathetic writhing and whimpering only made Marla more desperate to take her. Marla forced Candace's sexy legs open and was just about to ram her fingers up her roommate's gooey snatch when she finally came to her senses.

"Oh my God, Candace!" Marla cried in dismay. "What the fuck am I doing? I'm so sorry! I can't believe what I was about to do."

At first Marla didn't understand why instead of slapping her Candace took her by the hand and directed Marla's fingers back towards Candace's dripping pussy.

"Fucking take me," Candace demanded with a mad craze burning in her eyes. "Make me your bitch, Marla. I want to be your little pet pussy-pleaser!"

The intent way Marla stared at Candace throughout her show while diddling her cunt unashamedly stoked Candace's desires and inspired one of her all-time greatest performances. But Marla's aggressive behavior afterward inflamed Candace's lust more than anything she'd experienced during one of her shows. As if these new sapphic feelings for her roommate weren't confusing enough, now Candace had to examine why submission and loss of control made her pussy leak with such an unusually heavy flow.

Marla spent the rest of that magical evening teaching her roommate how to love a woman and Candace proved a most adept and eager student. Marla used a teaching process where she described a lesbian sex act in lurid detail before performing that same action upon Candace. Then of course she expected her new debutante to demonstrate what all she'd learned. Candace was a quick study and soon Marla's howls nearly rivaled Candace's screaming climaxes in volume.

After her rough claiming of Candace on that fateful night, the quiet, nerdy sex-addict became Marla's fuck-slave. The more humiliating or depraved the sex act, the more Candace enjoyed performing it. It was in Marla's bed after they completed their nightly routine of making each other come multiple times that the roommates first hatched their scheme to try and boost Candace's business.

"You're sure you were okay with me smacking you on the face?" Marla asked.

She carefully inspected Candace's cheeks for any scratches or bruises while Candace happily fondled udders that she could play with all day long. Marla nodded with satisfaction at finding she had left no lasting marks on her favorite face ever.

"I know we agreed on physical abuse beforehand but that part was the absolute worst for me," Marla said with a tone of slight disapproval. "I don't like hurting you."

"I loved it," Candace insisted. "It got me soooo fucking hot when you slapped me around like I was your bitch. Feel how wet I still am!"

Marla resisted at first when Candace took hold of her hand but she relented as Candace pulled her forward insistently and placed Marla's fingers on her soupy vagina. Candace's depraved enthusiasm was contagious and Marla never could help herself from being drawn into the diversity of her roommate's fetishes and fantasies. The insufferable girl was too damn cute and irresistible to not indulge in her every whim. Marla heard an audible squish and felt a pleasant liquid warmth running between her fingers when they made contact with Candace's drenched pussy.

"Ohhhhh, wow," Marla said with surprised delight at the discovery she'd found.

Wet was an understatement. Candace's pussy had become sloppy and drenched in her own juices. Marla worked her fingers up and down Candace's slick pussy lips before squelching her fingers deep within Candace and swirling them around in the warm goo gathered inside Candace's nethers. When Marla withdrew after another minute of gentle fingering, she used the sticky liquid clinging to her fingers to stroke Candace's sore asshole using soothing gestures.

"So you were definitely good with all the anal stuff we did?" Marla wondered as she gently massaged Candace's butthole and felt her roommate's responsive shiver.

Candace's anus felt swollen and sensitive from the earlier abuse inflicted on that orifice. Marla winced in sympathy as she recalled the length and circumference of the dildo swallowed up entirely by Candace's pliable ass. As she had with the very first performance Candace shared, Marla remained in utter awe that a girl possessing such a short and slight body frame boasted by far the most flexible asshole Marla had ever seen.

"That was my favorite part, you dummy!" Candace retorted with a playful shove at Marla's shoulder. "Of course I was good with it! Jeez, you perform on-camera with me once and it's like you don't even know me anymore. It's not like that was the first time I've eaten your big, sexy ass."

"Hey, I just want to make sure I didn't go overboard," Marla said with a chuckle as she daringly slipped a finger within the steamy inside of Candace's asshole. Marla's digit encountered zero resistance from Candace's anus or sphincter, her finger went in like it was nothing and Marla was certain she could fit in even more if she willed it.

"Oh baby," Candace sighed in the way that Marla had come to cherish as her finger waved back and forth inside the sexy girl's rectum. "I love the way you touch me so very much. Especially down there. How did we do tonight anyway? You've been distracting me so well I never even looked on the screen to find out."

Candace made a whining, impudent noise when Marla's finger exited from her asshole. She liked having things up there way too much. A buttslut indeed. Speaking of, Candace turned to look at one of the mirrors in their room and finally saw what Marla wrote in Sharpie above her asshole.

"Oh jeez," Candace said with a giggle when she read 'ENTER BUTTSLUT HERE'. "Marla, you're ridiculous and I love it."

Marla sniffed her dirty finger and breathed in the strangely sweet fragrance of Candace's rectal scent while she peered at the laptop monitor. Her eyes lit up when she observed the number of decimals recorded onscreen.

"Ummm, Candace?" Marla said as she shook her friend by the shoulder. "At one point we were the top trending room on the entire website with over two thousand viewers. Holy shit, look at all these tips! They fucking loved watching me "sexually assault" you. Here, come look at this."

Candace laughed at Marla's air quotes then gasped in shock when she saw the amount they'd earned. The roommates agreed beforehand to a 70/30 split with the advantage in pay going to the more experienced onscreen talent. After dividing their income, they calculated that Marla had made over a grand tonight with Candace earning more than twice that amount.

"Holy fucking shit!" Candace exclaimed. "I guess I'd call tonight a success then."

"How can you possibly top this?" Marla wondered.

"I have no idea," Candace admitted. "I haven't even decided how I should act during my next show. Should I pretend like nothing happened at all or behave all pathetic and broken? I have a depressing feeling that between the two the pervs who watch my shows would prefer pathetic and broken."

"You know, I think you broke character at the end there," Marla joked. "It's hard for viewers to believe your woe-is-me act when you're moaning super loudly and slobbering all over my junk."

Candace gave Marla another playful shove and said, "Hey, I'm no actress! I can only pretend so long before it's obvious I'm enjoying myself!"

"Okay, okay, fine," Marla said with a laugh.

Neither girl thought anything of the fact that the two of them remained naked. Wanton nudity in their dorm room had now become commonplace whenever they resided there in private. They couldn't get enough of each other's bodies.