Wrecking the Homewrecker Pt. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first thing Jason pulled out was another offensively girly pair of panties. They were very similar like the ones he was wearing right now, only these had the colours switched up, they were made out of hot pink satin with white lace hemming. Offensively girly and revealing with the holes for his bottom and chastity cage. Nevertheless Jason gushed over them as demanded of him. "Oh my god these are so amazing. They look so cute and pink. I think these will just look dreamy on me." He gushed with a terrible lisp, trying to keep his voice from breaking over the sheer humiliation he was dealing with. Fixing his glasses yet again at the end just added insult to injury.

"That's a great start Sissy, I knew you could do it if you wanted it bad enough. Try to remain original though, I don't want to hear the same thing over and over. Now go and put them in your new panty drawer. Since your closet is still empty whatever drawer you choose can be your new panty drawer." Sally laughed as she watched Jason mince towards the new closet to discard the panties in the top drawer, complete mortified.

With the panties stashed away Jason reluctantly started his foot kissing routine once more, getting another taste of vibration from the butt plug as he did before moving on to take out the next piece. A pair of socks, solid white opaque nylon socks with a pastel pink ruffled lace trim and a big hot pink floppy bow in the back, pretty much the same as he was wearing right now, only these were ankle length rather than knee length. "These are so pretty, they'll make the perfect accessory to make even my feet look cute and dainty." He gushed with a bad lisp, correcting his glasses yet again before stashing them away in another drawer, this one reserved for his socks and hosiery.

Piece after piece Jason repeated this process pulling out an extensive new wardrobe fit for multiple occasion varying from a multitude of variations on his school uniform, to a couple aerobics outfits for his "gym" class, nighties, bathrobes and accessories. Without fault every piece was excessively girly and frilly, a real nightmare. Yet Jason excitedly gushed over each and every piece. On the few occasions he hadn't been original or excited enough he had been swiftly punished to motivate him to do better. The same had happened when he didn't book enough progress with applying his lipstick. He had only needed one more reminder for his glasses though, correcting them in time on his ow accord at all other times.

Due to the sheer number of items making up his new wardrobe and the tedious time consuming progress he had to go through with all of them, he was busy till well after midnight. His calves and feet were burning from the hours spent on these unfamiliar and way too tall heels. Not only that, but his cock was dripping from the cage it was stuck in, right into a small pink sissy condom, the inside of which was laced with hormones without his knowledge. It had been terribly embarrassing to be told to slide one on the moment he had taken a large box of them out of the bags as Sally and Bernice had been all too glad to point out how he was soaking wet and making a mess. The buzzing of the plug whenever he kissed their soles having turned him aroused out of his mind. He had frequently reached an edge, but never an orgasm.

Sally and Bernice for their part were tired, but very satisfied with their long evening and night. They had had multiple orgasms each, having exchanged Madison on multiple occasions much to Jason's mortification. Now their sissy project had a closet full of all the outfits they could possibly need for her. Not only that, but Jason the extensive mincing had helped Jason handle his heels more naturally. He had corrected his glasses hundreds of times making it pretty much a reflex to correct them when he felt them slide down even a slight bit. It came so natural even that he often did it in the middle of sentences or actions without even thinking about it all too much.

Like his mince and his glasses, fixing his lipstick was also done with ease at this point. He no longer struggled to apply a thick perfect coat having done so over a hundred times as well with all the kisses he needed to give their feet. Kisses that had turned the soles of both women a near solid red. Mark after mark he had coloured their soles, so many times over that there hadn't been place to plant a kiss in a clear spot anymore. Bernice and Sally for one had loved seeing one another's soles turn more and more red.

"Alright Jasmine, that took a long long time, but it was so worth it don't you agree? After all you now have the closet of your dreams. I would have liked to show you your night time ritual, but that can wait as I'm too tired as it is so tonight you can just sleep in your lingerie. Now before I help you out of your heels and outerwear why don't you slide off my socks and Bernice's stockings? After all you seem to love them so much and you did such a great job decorating them. I think it's only fair you get to keep them as trophy's, at least until you eventually wash them and give them back that is." Sally smirked.

"Yes Miss Sally, I would love nothing more than to get to keep your socks and Mistress Bernice's stockings. *snort* They smell so absolutely divine and I just couldn't think of a better decoration for this amazing room you gave me." Jason lisped, animatedly flapping around his hands and correcting his glasses in the process. He was tired, absolutely mortified and completely devastated, every piece of clothing, every kiss, every correction of his glasses had hurt his pride and his ego, yet with these women present he was terrified of dropping his gushy enthusiastic act. Going to bed in piece sounded like heaven by now. Even in that outrageous lingerie. He would hate to be on the receiving end of a punishment before that.

With nothing but a short gesture to show their approval Jason minced over to Sally and worked her light grey knee high socks with their bright red soles off of her feet only to do hang them over the top of her closet facing her bed. He then did the same for Bernice's stockings, shuddering as he caught a glimpse of Bernice's old very hairy pussy, all he could think was that if this was the pussy he was confronted with, he was happy that they called him gay, that pussy would turn most men gay he thought as he quickly worked down her stockings.

That thought made Madison's love for this pussy and ass above him sting all the more though, he couldn't believe anyone would lick that willingly. Little did he know that Sally and Bernice had turned his sister into a literal lesbian bitch for that very pussy. At least the bitch part that was, the lesbian part was a long process they hoped to achieve, but the fact remained that she would spend many hours up close and personal with that very pussy, just like she had been smelling and tasting it all this time, Bernice's soaked panties still firmly stuck over her face.

With her stocking removed Bernice quickly called it a night, picking up Madison's leash and taking her out to her room to get some sleep. Sally for her part just helped Jason out of his heels, skirt, blouse, tie and hair ribbons before calling it a night herself, leaving the room and locking the door to catch some sleep.

Between his corset, the restrictions these gloves still put on him and the locked door inside the house with his two tormentors, Jason didn't even try to escape. He just slid under his satin covers, shuddering with horrid delight as the slick sensual sheets slid over his smooth lingerie clad body. Despite how devastating what should have been one of the best days of the year had turned out to be, he fell asleep nearly instantly, just so terribly tired that he couldn't keep his eyes open much longer.

12